Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Why Im not taking the shot!

Author Topic: Why Im not taking the shot!
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CLAIM: PCR test swabs may contain “star-shaped microdevices” that are secretly vaccinating the “vaccine hesitant”

Johns Hopkins University (JHU) published a study that suggests Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) testing swabs may be laced with “tiny, star-shaped microdevices” capable of delivering vaccines to people without their knowledge or consent.

Because more than half of America is “vaccine hesitant,” meaning most people want nothing to do with Chinese virus jabs, “science” apparently came up with a hidden injection technology to secretly vaccinate people through the nasal or anal PCR test swabs that are jammed into their orifices.

Patrick Smith from JHU wrote in an article about the study that these tiny, star-shaped microdevices were “nspired by a parasitic worm that digs its sharp teeth into its host’s intestines.” Sounds fun, eh?

“David Gracias, a professor in the Whiting School of Engineering, and gastroenterologist Florin M. Selaru, director of the Johns Hopkins Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, led a team of researchers and biomedical engineers that designed and tested shape-changing microdevices that mimic the way the parasitic hookworm affixes itself to an organism’s intestines,” Smith wrote.

-

Once inside the body, the star-shaped devices respond to heat by closing up and affixing themselves onto the intestinal wall with little prongs. The centers of these now-closed stars are then able to deliver whatever drug was implanted inside of them, in this case microscopic Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine chemicals.

“The claim is that the dust-sized ‘theragrippers’ can be implanted in the tips of PCR test swabs and be delivered to the innocent ‘victim,’” writes John O’Sullivan for Principia Scientific International. “It may be utterly immoral – and likely illegal – but it is certainly feasible …”

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/02/02/claim-pcr-test-swabs-may-contain-star-shaped-microdevices-that-are-secretly-vaccinating-the-vaccine-hesitant/

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NTEB PROPHECY NEWS PODCAST: Here Are My Top Ten Reasons Why I Personally Would Never Take The COVID-19 Vaccine
On this episode of the NTEB Prophecy News Podcast, I am giving you my top ten reasons why taking the COVID-19 vaccine does not, for me and my house, make any sense at all. And this may surprise you, most of my reasons are not based on Bible prophecy but on logic and common sense. I am a Yankee from 'up North', and in New England we call it good, old-fashioned 'horse sense'. We will attempt to apply some of that here today, as well as give you solid reasons from your King James Bible why I have decided not to take it. I am not telling you not to take it, you need to make up your own mind, I am only telling you why I have decided to decline the jab. Ads yes, one of those reasons is absolutely Bill Gates.

NOW THE END BEGINS SHARE:

Doc Ruckman famously said that if “something don’t make sense, there’s a buck in it”, referring to the fact that the love of money is the root of all evil and when things happen that just don’t add up, someone is usually profiting from it. I agree with that wholeheartedly, and on today’s Prophecy News Podcast, we are going to apply that very same principle to see if we can make some sense out of all the confusion and chaos surrounding the handling of the COVID-19 virus and global vaccination program.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/nteb-prophecy-news-podcast-my-top-ten-reasons-why-i-personally-would-never-take-covid-19-vaccine-jab/

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement