Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » School waterboards little boy

Author Topic: School waterboards little boy
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The message it sends is exactly the message they want it to send: guns are not good.

When the youth grow up in this type of environment, brainwashed, they believe the concept of guns to be bad.

This will lead to a break down of our right to arms.

Catch them while they are young, scare the holy mess out of them, and you are left with the shell of an individual that is like so much clay that they can mold.

Expect to see these types of events occuring on a more regular basis.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 11 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop The Insanity!

Friday we told you about the five year-old Maryland boy who was suspended for 10 days and questioned for two hours by school officials for bringing a toy gun on the school bus. The public outrage at this injustice was so overwhelming that his suspension was reduced to the three days he already served, but there is still some controversy about clearing his permanent record.

Unfortunately, there is an even more unbelievable story. Bruce Henkelman of Huntingtown, Maryland, says his 11 year-old son was suspended for 10 days just for talking about guns. According to Henkelman, his son was talking about the Sandy Hook shootings and told his friends, "I wish I had a gun to protect everyone."

So this boy was suspended apparently for merely talking about exercising his Second Amendment rights. He was punished for wanting to protect people! What kind of perverse message does that send to our youth?

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 11 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5-year-old Interrogated By School Over Toy Cap Gun Until He Wet Himself With Fear?
Yet another child barely out of nappies has been persecuted by school officials for playing with a toy gun on the school bus. The Washington Post reports that the five-year-old from Dowell Elementary School in Lusby, Maryland was questioned by school officials for over two hours after he showed a friend his cowboy-style cap gun on the way to school.
http://www.infowars.com/5-year-old-interrogated-by-school-over-toy-cap-gun-until-he-wet-himself-with-fear/

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement