Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » read this

Author Topic: read this
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i will thanks...

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brother Paul
Advanced Member
Member # 7959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brother Paul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a letter I recieved from a brother in Quincy Mass...He is a watchman...

Hey brother,

I recently read several articles that, though no surprise, really upset me. If I can find a way to make copies I will send them to you The first two were about Muslims in Jerusalem.

The first tells of how the Muslims are building (without obtaining a legal permit to do so) A large structure right on top of the Tomb of the Holy Sepulchre. Jerusalem authorities are already saying that if completed the structure poses a danger particularly to Christians who come to the tomb as a place to pray. If even a minor earth tremor takes place (and they apearently happen quite often in the area) The entire structure will more than likely collapse, killing or injuring countless Christian worshippers while at the same time collapsing and destroying the tomb. My personal guess is. if this does indeed happen that the Muslims will then build a Mosque on the site - and I believe that this is their real goal ultimately.

In the second article it describes how the Muslims have (once again illegally and without permit) have begun to remove dirt from the hill of Golgotha and have clearly stated their intent to build a minaret on this site. They of course have threatened anyone who dares to try and stop them.

The third article, which is the only one online tells of how, with the help and blessing of the U.N. the Muslims have taken over the Tomb of Rachael in Jerusalem and declared it a Mosque. That article can be found at this link : http://blog.standforisrael.org/articles/the-latest-attempt-to-delegitimize-israel.

Posts: 235 | From: Cambridge, MA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement