Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Last days folks

Author Topic: Last days folks
BurgerGirl
Community Member
Member # 8256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BurgerGirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think obama is the anti-christ either. i just think he's a sample of what's to come. and that is a terrible shame.
Posts: 18 | From: Hillsboro | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fear of YaHWeH is the beginning of wisdom.

im not sure if Pres. Obama is an anti-christ or not, i have opinion but...This is not my kingdom; i belong to the kingdom of YaHWeH.

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BeNotAfraid
Community Member
Member # 8269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeNotAfraid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty Louise, I hope he isn't the A/C. It would mean things fixin to get more rough than any of us wants. The bible says no one knows not even Jesus Christ. I need to research that in the bible more. .... does anyone have any biblical reference verses on this?
Just my opinion.
Respectfully
Belinda

--------------------
Genesis: 12-3 I will bless them that bless you!" Jesus loves YOU!

Posts: 9 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe we are living in the last days, though Obama is not the anti-Christ. His election and the way people seem to worship him, in the beginning of his term, shows us that the world will indeed accept the anti-Christ and worship him, freely.
I do not believe the anti-Christ will step up to the plate until the rapture. I believe he will use the rapture as a stepping stone to take over the world. When millions of people vanish, the world will be in shock, and looking for a "savior". The anti-Christ will step in and promise to be what the world needs for worldwide peace.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BeNotAfraid
Community Member
Member # 8269

Icon 14 posted      Profile for BeNotAfraid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
~ Hello fellow saints I am new here and want to join this discussion group if you will have me.

Yes we are in the end times. In my opinion if this leader of our country is the anti christ of the bible then our hope and joy can be that his dads to rule will be 7 years _only_ then Jesus Christ will return and rulefor 1000 years in Jerusalem! How happy I will be to see my savior come here and take control back from the evil one whose name I will not even say because I have such contempt for.

Amen ! Hallelulia!
Belinda

--------------------
Genesis: 12-3 I will bless them that bless you!" Jesus loves YOU!

Posts: 9 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BecauseHelives,
Solomon was given a special divine gift of wisdom, but it didn't prevent him from doing some very foolish things in his rule, like bringing a lot of foreign pagan women into his household of wives. The wisdom that he was given didn't keep him from the sin of pride over all of his material wealth and fame, which eventually was passed onto his son, the next ruler. Ignorance is not the opposite of wisdom, but foolish and arrogant pride is.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen

--------------------

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TB125 , the opposite of wisdom is ignorance.....

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Prov. 1:7).

TB125, it is ignorance that is their problem, they have no fear of Yahweh.

I still struggle with sin from time to time but I fear Yahweh...wisdom causes me to choose Yahweh's ways not those of a reprobate.

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honor, when thou dost embrace her.” (Proverbs 4:7,8)

The Bible calls wisdom the “principal thing.” This means that wisdom is the most important thing in life. To have wisdom is to have understanding of what is true and what is right and the ability to put it into practice. Simply put, it’s practical application of knowledge.

again I say ...

I pray Yahweh forgive our leaders ignorance!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Yes Carol.............but
a humble and contrite spirit HE will in no way cast out..

Who am i...........................

--------------------

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are justified by His righteousness, not our own.

Put on your armor; don't let Satan's fiery darts of accusation touch your joy!

We are all like children with toy hammers hoping to imitate our Father, the Master Carpenter.

Lookee here:
http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/accusing_spirit.php

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

I remember when Yahoshua (Jesus) so graciously saved me, cleaned me up, and gave earnest of HIS SPIRIT............1983

I thought how close we are to the end of times as we know it!

My freinds; almost 30 years have passed and i fall in awe of whats happening at this time on earth.

Let us shake every weight that would hinder us from HIS will.

Like this song, i feel the urgency of being prepared for yourselves, and your family....

I "resemble" this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_rTX23V7Q

Folks with tears running down my face, Who am i?

i dont deserve to be called a "Christian"; im not worrthy to be included in HIS body.

Forgive me my LORD and my God!

barry

im such a miserable failure......Yahweh help me, "restore unto me the joy of THY salvation"

--------------------

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur. The bible declares that the days are going to be like the days were in the time before Noahs flood.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

yep

--------------------

TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not "ignorance" that causes our leaders or corporate executives to support movements like that of the homosexuals and lesbians. It is a sinful effort to seek popularity and support for the "idols" of the world. And I believe that God will ultimately judge these "politically popular" actions as such.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
America is in cardiac arrest and the people in charge of medical attention are all having a party...

I pray Yahweh forgive our leaders ignorance!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 4 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Home Depot fires patriotic Christian, approves homosexuals
Employee wearing patriotic button is fired. Employees wearing pro-homosexual buttons praised.
August 9, 2010

The Home Depot fired a employee for refusing to remove a "One nation under God" patriotic button from his work apron. Trevor Keezor, a Christian, said he wore the button to support his country and his 27-year-old brother, who serves in the military in Iraq ( http://jobs.aol.com/articles/printarticle/2009/10/28/home-depot-employee-fired/ ).

Dozens of homosexual employees participated in Home Depot-sponsored gay pride parades and festivals. Many employees wore numerous buttons on their aprons promoting homosexuality. The Home Depot defended them by saying homosexual employees will not be prohibited "in any way" when it comes to what they do and wear. The picture here shows employees who decorated their aprons for a Lesbian and Gay Film Festival in Seattle, Washington.

So...if you wear a "One Nation Under God" button, you will be fired. If you wear a "gay" button, you get company praise.

[1zhelp]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement