Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » ethnic or religion

Author Topic: ethnic or religion
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judism is a nation and ethnoreligious group. Abraham was the first Hebrew and the father of the Jewish people. Israel was promised the eternal Jewish homeland through Issac.

The Koran twists the story of Abraham all around so that through Ishmael, Muslims are the people of Israel.

Although Obama has stated he is a Christian, the Bible tells us that we will know a person by their fruit, and the fruit Obama bears tells us he is a Muslim. A few months ago, Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said that Obama revealed himself to be Muslim. So when Obama tries to claim Moslims are an ethnic group, he is coming from this false idea that the Abrahamic covanant went through Ishmael.

Ishmael did father the Arab people (whom the Bible describes as being very stubborn and combative), but not Islam. Muhammad did not sire a nation, but created the false pagan religion, the 7th century moon god death cult, of Islam. Its roots come from the gods of Canaan which consist of sun and moon gods, and Baal worship.

The thing with NASA ties back to the moon goddess worship which had been practiced in Arabia as far back as 2000 BC.

In Mecca, there was a moon god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah. An idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kabah about 400 years before Muhammad. Today, the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kabah today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world.

The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". "Al-ilah" was later shortened to "Allah" before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sent to me by a friend:

"This is about religion.

Shalom, all.

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION wants to recognize, through NASA, the "Muslim world" as an ethnic group. HELLO!!?? Islam is a RELIGION, not an ethnicity, a nation! To have NASA work with the "Muslim world" is recognizing a RELIGION as important enough to be recognized diplomatically! Am I the only person that sees this?

If they want to recognize the accomplishments of Muslim COUNTRIES, they should recognize those COUNTRIES, NOT THE RELIGION, AS CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY.

I tried to talk to Sean Hannity about this, but I couldn't make his call screener understand the subject.

Article I of the Bill of Rights says: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion." Does that apply only to actually forming a religion under our government? Or does it also apply to recognizing an already established religion through formal diplomatic relations? And I can't figure out how they would do that with no one person or government in charge of the entire religion.

John

Sha'a'lu Shalom Yerushalayim
Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem

http://webbpage.bravehost.com/
The sons of the stranger (GENTILES), who join themselves to YHWH,
to serve him, and to love the name of YHWH, to be his servants,
every one who KEEPS THE SABBATH from polluting it, and takes hold of his covenant,
will be brought to his holy mountain, and made joyful in his house of prayer. (Is. 56:4-7)"

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement