Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » What if the higher governmental authority can manipulate everything?

Author Topic: What if the higher governmental authority can manipulate everything?
Brother Paul
Advanced Member
Member # 7959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brother Paul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give a big AMEN to Mentors Riddle for the wise advice. Psychologists tell us that 98% of what people worry about never happens. The Lord Jesus tells us not to worry as well because it adds Nothing to your life. When the imagination is activated it creates response (usually emotional) which influences decisions, how we view people, and how we respond. So that we end up making such choices based on unreality or unsubstantiated claims and if the Psychs are correct we are being manipulated and acting as if the unreal stuff of imagination is reality. This can be defined as a type of schizoid state.

Unfortunately many people today imagine possibilities and believe they are true and much of the responses of the common person are mere reactions to implanted imaginations (media opinion, Madison Avenue Ad-men, Political campaigning machines, the attitude of our peers, etc.,).

We are Christians, filled with the Spirit of God and we have and believe His word (which is still as true today as it was 2000 years ago). Do not believe the imagination. The word tells us to "cast down every imagination that exalts itself against Christ" (some translations say "against the truth"). This along with tying a girdle of truth around the "loins of our minds" are essentials for being "transformed by the renewal of our minds". SO as Philippians 4 shares with us, do not be anxious for anything, but simply make your petitions unto God with prayer and supplication and thanksgiving, and the Shalom (peace, completeness, wholeness) that God would will that you have will guard your heart and mind if you are "in Christ Jesus". You see my brothers and sisters those outside of Christ do not have this blessed assurance. Do not fear (mentioned 365 times in the Bible...one for each day of the year)for you are in Him and He has overcome the world.

May the peace of God be your everpresent dwelling place and inward condition...He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world...fear not...the I AM is with you, for you, and He is in you...Amen!

In Christ,

Brother Paul

Posts: 235 | From: Cambridge, MA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, My Friend.

I would like to issue a warning about these types of theories, et' cetra.

I used to be deeply involved with these types of Conspiricy Theories.

From my time researching them and learning about them, I learned something very important -- don't pay too much attention to them -- they will drive you crazy.

There have always been people claiming that the Government is out to get us, harm us, destroy us, de-populize us, et' cetra.

Maybe they are...

But you know what you can do about it?

.....nothing.....

You can do nothing -- they are far too powerful for you to do anything. (if these types of theories are true)

But you can do something for yourself: Don't worry about it.

Living in fear of these types of things can zapp your energy and harm your psyche.

I am sure these types of technologies exist and can do the things presented (as I've seen too much information that nothing could convince me otherwise)

But, I can't worry about it anymore -- because I am just one man amongst billions.

So unless everyone rises up and helps there is nothing I can do about it.

Rely in God and let him be your strength when times are scary.

God-Bless

~Matt

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please check out:

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura Episode 1 Haarp Part

It will have a total of 5 video clips.

startpage.com

type in the search:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZOt29NR0FY

Perhaps this HAARP will be used as an end days weapon to:

control minds
manipulate weather
cause tsusamis
enlighten normal citzens into awaken sleeper cells.
etc..

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement