Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Speaking out against Islam could put YOU in jeopardy.

Author Topic: Speaking out against Islam could put YOU in jeopardy.
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't have put it better, Aaron.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eduardo Grequi:
We cannot let Christianity and evangelism be criminalized - not now, not ever.

I say "Let them plot in vain." My Lord reigns!

What an unfortunate quote from a Christian "leader". The ACLJ and Jay need to read the Revelation of Jesus Christ and realize that such a day is coming (when Christ will be outlawed). And we are to hasten the return of our Lord.

quote:
2Pe 3:11-12 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved (old earth and heaven), what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
And then, to say that a "response of force" means that "legal teams are sent out"...[sigh] Didn't the early church send out apostles? Didn't they pray when pressed by the world?

Image if Peter and John, after being threatened by the Sadducees to cease and desist their work in the Kingdom, said "We'll be back with our lawyers and a petition with a bunch of names!"

No, instead they say this:

quote:
Act 4:24-30 So when they heard that, they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: "Lord, You [are] God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them,

who by the mouth of Your servant David have said: 'Why did the nations rage, And the people plot vain things?

The kings of the earth took their stand, And the rulers were gathered together Against the LORD and against His Christ.'

"For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together

to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done.

Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word,

by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus."

Our Lord reigns! Let them plot in vain!

My brothers and sisters, if you thought the ACLJ was correct to respond with lawyers the time is now to change your mind and repent of such foolishness.

In Christ,
Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wheels are getting in place for the tribulation when the anti-Christ will control everything.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking out against Islam could put YOU in jeopardy.

Sounds ridiculous, but it's true.

The United Nations (U.N.) is currently considering a ''Defamation of Religions'' resolution being pushed by the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), the largest group of nations within the U.N.

View my special video report now!

The resolution would criminalize the proclamation of the Gospel worldwide - an issue with such international ramifications, we've responded with force.

We're sending legal teams to our New York City office, which is just down the street from the U.N., in order to speak out - and loudly - against this very anti-Christian move.

And you can be part of that response!
•Watch my urgent video report immediately, and then
•Sign our online PETITION TO PROTECT RELIGIOUS FREEDOM to the U.N. saying NO to this attack on faith and freedom!
We cannot let Christianity and evangelism be criminalized - not now, not ever. The ACLJ is doing everything we can to protect you, your family, and your rights.

Thanks for staying informed and involved. Visit us online at www.aclj.org and be sure to tune in to Jay Sekulow Live! and ACLJ This Week for further updates on this and other key issues and cases.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement