Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » the chip

Author Topic: the chip
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwww! sibling love hehehe.. Hopefully Sweet Pea will hold true to her name and give a little.

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He and the cat are getting used to each other, I hope. Right now they are both trying to prove who is boss. The problem is our cat weighs about 6 pounds and he about 20-25 and the cat who was here first is determine to be the boss. [Big Grin]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty...Your lil doggie is adorable! It's wearin clothes- awwwww!

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Jeremiah. I am always have difficulty with my aviator or my siggy.
Have a blessed weekend.
betty [hug]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeremiah333
Advanced Member
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremiah333   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I think I've fixed that annoying mess I had in my signature. sorry!

--------------------
JoAnne's Prayer Closet

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeremiah333
Advanced Member
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremiah333   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Betty Louise:
One good reason for believing that he has to be a choice, is the devil would get no satisfaction from putting the mark on people against their will. If he could put the mark on people against their will, he could have put the mark on every man and woman since time began. He wants mankind to choose to worship him, over God. He wants to be able to have his army of worshipers to throw in Jesus face at the great battle of Armageddon. Sadly, there will be those who realize that they have made a dreadful mistake after the fact, but they would have chosen to take the mark.
betty

Wow. I have never thought about it that way. That makes perfect sense!

--------------------
JoAnne's Prayer Closet

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

BecauseHeLives,

even at this present time, those who are religious in Christ who love their denomination more than Truth are likewise being deceived....
---------------

I agree with you on that. I have asked people if they were a Christian and be told that they are: Catholic, Baptist, etc.

I attend a Baptist Church, but my Church did not save me. Salvation is not about the name of your Church but your relationship with God.

I also believe that there are those who are vulnerable to be deceived who are like Oprah. They have known the truth of the Gospel, but have become so politically correct, that they prefer to believe that there are thousands of ways to enter Heaven.

Then there are those who put together their own religion. They take a little bit of Christianity, a little Muslim, a little Buddhist, etc, and put together a religion that they find more pleasing.

I believe the one world religion, will be a combination of religions, taking a little of everything but Jesus, to make a religion that the masses will be attracted to.

When the rapture happens the world will have a big wake up call. They will either run to the God of Heaven in repentance or they will open themselves up for the one world religion.

Have a nice day.
betty

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are the ones that will receive the mark of the beast....

2 Thessalonians 2 (Amplified Bible)

9The coming [of the lawless one, the Antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them] lying wonders--

10And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.

11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

even at this present time, those who are religious in Christ who love their denomination more than Truth are likewise being deceived....

Yahweh looks to the heart, He knows if we love Truth more than anything else....

remember Yahshua is The Way, The Truth, And The Life ..... Jn 14:6

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

One good reason for believing that he has to be a choice, is the devil would get no satisfaction from putting the mark on people against their will. If he could put the mark on people against their will, he could have put the mark on every man and woman since time began. He wants mankind to choose to worship him, over God. He wants to be able to have his army of worshipers to throw in Jesus face at the great battle of Armageddon. Sadly, there will be those who realize that they have made a dreadful mistake after the fact, but they would have chosen to take the mark.
betty

--------------------

Jeremiah333
Advanced Member
Member # 7372

quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
Amen Betty.....enjoyed your reply [Kiss]

I also agree
quote:
People will not accept the mark by accident.
they will except it of their free will.
That's something I've wondered about. I hope you are right, and that we won't be able to get it by accident.

--------------------
JoAnne's Prayer Closet

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

BecauseHeLives,

Thank you. [hug] I find it comforting that God loves the lost so much, that he will not allow someone to accidentally get the mark. It has to be a choice that each person makes.
betty

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Betty.....enjoyed your reply [Kiss]

I also agree
quote:
People will not accept the mark by accident.
they will except it of their free will.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

---------------

I do not believe the mark will be a chip. I believe the people will be so in awe of the anti-Christ that they will want a mark that shows up on the skin for all to see. We already know that the devil's greatest sin was pride. He wants to throw it in God's face that God's creation is willing to have their bodies marked with an image that represents the anti-Christ. Many Preachers believe the mark will be given at the middle of the tribulation. At this point the world will be weary from the wrath of God and from other tribulations. With the miracles the anti-Christ preforms, the majority of people will gladly accept the anti-Christ as their "god". Not only will they worship him, but they will wear his mark with pride.

This said, I would not be comfortable having that thing in my body. I do understand loved ones who have family members with illness that affects their brains to want to be able to keep them safe.
I have seen loved ones on TV desperate to find loved ones who are lost and no longer capable of finding their way home.

People will not accept the mark by accident. They will know when they get it that they are pledging their heart and soul to the anti-Christ. Of course not all who receive the mark will really care if he is a god or not. Some will sell their souls like Esau sold his birthright, for food.
betty

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/563.html

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement