Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Some more truth behind the New World Order

Author Topic: Some more truth behind the New World Order
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who do not know, the Freemasonary i.e. Illumanati etc... has a cornerstone in almost all famous people's lives. I believe somewhere in Evangelist Billy Graham life he made a covenent with another gospel. Most people by human nature seek to be a part of a bigger club, however the most sinister of people sit in the degrees of 30-33 degrees within freemasonary.

www.cuttingedge.org/free001.html - 21k

www.cuttingedge.org/n1084.html - 72k

www.religion-cults.com/Secret/Freemasonry/Freemasonry-2.htm - 12k

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuoEhmkzsRs

www.watch.pair.com/mason.html - 48k

www.vodpod.com/tag/the+new+world+order - 33k

www.biblebelievers.org.au/nv2.htm - 43k

I believe that the spirit of Babylon is this Freemasonary i.e. Illumanati. Did you know the organisations of Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America is a direct result of Freemasonary. Have we been brainwashing our kids in the public schools? There are 7 main cities of the Freemasons which I call hills and they control the world economic system.

(Gal 1:6 NKJV) I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,

(Gal 1:7 NKJV) which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.

(Gal 1:8 NKJV) But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

(Gal 1:9 NKJV) As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

(Gal 1:10 NKJV) For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement