Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » New World Order is Here

Author Topic: New World Order is Here
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is handy. Thanks for that. Well, Hal Lindsey may not have been the first to say that, but he, I think, popularized it in his book back in the seventies. But this Grant fellow, (don't remember his name) has the concept that America will be here, but will be impotent. I have strong conviction that Hal will be more correct.

David Wilkerson came out with a book some years ago that said we would be wiped off of the face of the earth, and wouldn't get off a shot in our defense. With an Obama Presidency I can see this taking place. He is one of those who thinks one can go into the jungle without a thirty-aught-six, and just be friends with the jaguars, lions, and bears. He seems to think we can reduce the nuclear weapons stockpile in the world by being 'nice' to the hungry lion, while telling it, "It's ok! I am going to put down my thirth-aught-six now and shake hands (or paws) with ya. You can loosen up, kitty kat." And he is no doubt right. When Russia looses a hundred missles on the USA, the weapons stockpile will be reduced.

And it is here - now! We are not waiting for the day. The idiot is in the White House. (That is to say that the one we are looking for is here.)

And I do believe that there is a rapture in America!

2Co 5:1 "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

2Pe 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this is from a book written by Eddie Chumney "Restoring the Two Houses of Israel"

This has to do with United States in Prophecy as he sees it as what he calls "Spiritual Babylon"

1. Babylon is an end time nation who is judged by the God of Israel "in those days and in that time" and "in the day of trouble." This is a reference to the time of Jacob's trouble or the birth pangs of Messiah (Is 13:8, 13 21:3 Jer 50:4, 20 51:2, 43)

2. Babylon is a rich and economically prosperous country (Jer 50:37, 51:13 Rev 18:3, 19)

3. Babylon is a land of "Mixed/Mingled people" (Jer 50:37)

4. Babylon is a world military power (Jer 51:53)

5. Babylon is a country that has defeated mighty kingdoms thru war (Jer 50:23, 51:20-21)

6. Babylon is a land that sits among many waters (Jer 51:13)

7. Babylon is a country that has a heritage in the God of Israel but has sinned and has turned from the God of Israel (Jer 50:11, 14,24, 29, 38, 51:7)

8. The God of Israel would have healed the land of Babylon if she would have repented but she will not repent (2Chron 7:14, Jer 51:8-9)

9. The "Good News" of Messiah is going forth from the land of Babylon but it will be "cut off" in "the time of harvest" which is the end of the age (Jer 50:16, Matt 13:39)

10. Babylon is a country that does Not believe that it will experience the wrath and judgement of the God of Israel(Be a Widow) (Is. 47:5, 7-10, Rev 18:7-8)

11. The attacking power against Babylon id from the North (Jer 50:3, 9, 26, 41, 51:48)

12. Babylon is destroyed by extremely accurate arrows (missles) and the attack is devastating (Jer 50:9, 14, 29, 42, 51:3, 11)

13. A fire is kindled in the cities of Babylon from the accurate arrows (Jer 50:32 Rev 18:8)

14. Babylon will be destroyed in the way that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed (Is 13:19, Jer 50:40)

15. When Babylon is destroyed, it will never be inhabited again (Is 13:19-20, Jer 50:3, 13, 26, 39-40, 51:2-2, 26, 29, 37, 43, 63-64)

16. The Nations of the World tremble and shake in fear at the defeat of Babylon (Jer 50:46 Rev 18:9-10)

Eddie Chumney believes that the United States of America is the babylon being protrayed here in the scriptures. He basis this on his belief that the UsA has been the most influential nation of the world in encouraging Israel to divide/part her land by trading land for peace.

Anyway, thought it interesting. Lots of scripture to look up but its worth it. Just take the meat and spit out the bones as I always say.
It does look more and more like we are the Babylon spoken of in scripture.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been flamed in the past on other boards for saying America could be Babylon, but what other Country would the world grieve if it cease to exist.
I know we are hated but the Bible doesn't say the grieve because they love Babylon, but because there will be no one to buy their wares. Of course we will know for sure one day.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MH, it will be interesting to see if Obama takes his inauguration oath on the Bible or not.

We shall see.

Also, you maybe right about the U.S. being Babylon. I read a description once where someone used a lot of scripture to back it up and we fit the bill to a tee. If i can find it, and with Davids permission i will post it. Its an eye opener for sure.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty, your theory may be the more accurate one, I have considered. However, there are some things that concern me which raise suspicion. The big question is, does, or can he (Bomama) become the head of the E.U? It is a strange leap. Yet, I can theorize some things concerning the overall scenario, to where it seems possible, not the least of which is the fact that we are usually looking somewhere else when the event we are expecting comes in the back door in a way we least expect it.

But I like your theory better than the other. It means that we may still be blessed with a season of family and friends in this country before the curtain falls. I surmise under those circumstances a rebound, for a season, from the desperate circumstances which an ObamaNation will lead us to. But that having been said, consider this verse in a different light:

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the ObamaNation of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

A clue might be, if he, in spite of his campaign rhetoric, becomes fast friends with Iraq instead of withdrawing. That is where quilt by association comes into play. Effectively we will be, by continuing to be a supporter of Iraq, culpable of being named as the Babylon, as named in scripture. (There obviously will be more to this!) Now I have not been on the side which sees any ‘wrong’ in being in Iraq. But I will have been proven wrong if it is the case that we ‘enrich’ Iraq, and thusly, by nature of our wealth and power, and by the guilt of association, come to fit the description of Babylon, as related in Revelation. If we become the ‘Harlot’, by reason of something, together with association with Babylon, then we will fit the description.

In that case, we know that Revelation says that Babylon will fall, and great will be the fall of it. That description, in totality can only apply to U.S., unless this is way in the future. Here is something else which I have long puzzeled over: Scripture says that we (Babylon) will be hated by the world. I have often wondered why. There may be a clue in this. Why is the Babylon of Revelation hated? Of course we already are. But I suspect that it will go deeper. Why is Babylon hated?

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Regina L Edwards
Community Member
Member # 7457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Regina L Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WILL, YOU SHOULD WRITE YOUR SENATOR AS WELL
Posts: 12 | From: Canton Mississippi | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let us know if you find out anything.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Regina L Edwards
Community Member
Member # 7457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Regina L Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AGREE WITH YOU ALL, IF HE IS NOT THE A.C HE WILL PAVE THE WAY. ARE YOU AWARE HE SEALED HIS BIRTH RECORDS.. DOES HE HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE. ONE OF THE REQUIEMENTS FOR BECOMING PRESIDENT YOU MUST BE BORN IN THE USA. I HAVE WRITTEN MY SEANTOR ASKING HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO DO.
Posts: 12 | From: Canton Mississippi | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Good analogy Betty, at least maybe preparing America for it.
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

I do not believe he is the anti-Christ, but I do believe he is the forerunner. Just as John the Baptist prepared the world for Jesus, I believe Obama, is preparing the world to accept the anti-Christ.
betty

--------------------

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

I am broken hearted to announce, though I have been trying hard to deny it, that I believe that Obama is the AC. That is how close we are to troubled times.

But I have not imagined him coming from America, but Europe. Alas, we are so often blind to what is coming. That is why I have in large part, left Revelation alone. For our imagination so easily misleads us.

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New World Order Government Conspiracy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLPG_HplrA

After viewing the mega church of Ophrah, I believe this the vehicle in which the unity of people will flock to. She denies Jesus as the only way and the Christ. Her Church that she officiates is 15 million and growing and this was founded in March 2008

(Mat 24:1-51 NKJV) Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple.
And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."
Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.
And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
"Therefore when you see the 'ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand),
"then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house.
And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes.
But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
"Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand.
"Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.
For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
"Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.
So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors!
Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.
Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
"Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.
Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.
But if that evil servant says in his heart, 'My master is delaying his coming,'
and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=26d48f0e35f53d72a042

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement