Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Ray Boltz/Gay?

Author Topic: Ray Boltz/Gay?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
I know certain action will not be tolerated come judgment day....

To which judgment do you address?

1. That of the flesh here on earth for sexual sin.
2. The Bema Seat.
3. The Great White Throne

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Repentence is necessary! Without it... Without it we take a chance. It is our choice. He is willing, but we have to 'surrender'! Moreover, we have adequate warning!

Jesus! Name above all names, beautiful savior, wonderful Lord..... Emmanuel, God is with us, dah dah do dah, dah, dah do da dee, eee, dee, ahhh!

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your honest heart Betty, that's what Yahshua is looking for in all His children....

I do not pretend to have all the answers, I just know my Heavenly Father is righteous in all His judgments...

and I know certain action will not be tolerated come judgment day....

The Blood of Yahshua can not be trampled underfoot any more than could Moses strike the Rock twice...

Grace is a great force and Yahweh's Mercy unmeasurable but many presume on the goodness of Yahweh to much...

I am a watchman warning people not to presume they know all the council of Yahweh's heart....

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Yahweh will be the final Judge on who is saved and not saved, let no man presume to speak for the Ultimate Judge!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly do not know. I don't believe salvation can be lost from one sin, but i am confused if a Christian turns from Christ and begins to live a sinful lifestyle what happens. On one hand I believe in OSAS, but because I was brought up in the Assembly of God Church, I am still confused about it.
When does a Christian step over the line from being saved? I honestly don't know.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Church will have to 'put him out'. Will they?
But he thinks he is gay because he 'identifies' with this. If he continues, what will be his end? For if the effeminate, nor idolators, etc. will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, how will he?

Dude! Do you not know to 'reprove' the works of darkness? If you think you are supposed to be accepted like this, and you suppose to 'push' it on the church, sad day dude! It would have been better to have said you were struggling with homosexuality, rather than to sound like you were expecting to be accepted as what you think you are. But I don't know what you said. I just know I can't buy your records. Who are you anyway?

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty, WildB and anyone else that cares to comment...

so if someone backslides and never repents though the Holy Spirit is working to bring them to repentance and dies unrepentant do you believe they will still be saved?

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1Jo 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin [which is] not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
-------
I believe if a Christian refuses to stop sinning and ignores God's voice that God may take him out of this life to keep that person from being a stumbling block to others.
We need to pray for Ray to listen to God and turn from his sin.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
This truly is tragically sad occurrence ....
but let us consider ....

does the Scriptures verify backsliding?

some will say Ray Boltz was never saved because they have to say that to fit "Once Saved Always Saved " doctrine....

but the Truth is the Body of Christ needs to pray for this man .... we need to pray that Yahweh would destroy his flesh that his spirit "may be saved"....

does not say "would be save" ...it says "may be saved" if he / she repents.....

1 Peter 5:8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour....

you can on only backslide from the Faith if you once were in the position of Faith to start with....

and the backslider that never repents and returns to the Faith dies lost....!

From QUESTION BOX

“What is your position on chastisement? Do you feel the Lord
chastens believers today?”

We believe chastisement is a transdispensational truth. For
example, David was a mighty man of war; consequently, God
charged his son, Solomon, with the task of building the temple.
Although the house of David had found favor in the eyes of God,
the Lord added: “I will be his [Solomon’s] father, and he shall
be My son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the
rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men” (II Sam.
7:14).
In the Book of Hebrews we learn, “For whom the Lord loveth
He chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom He receiveth. If
ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for
what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?” (Heb. 12:6,7).
Here again the principle is set forth. Just as a father chastens
his son for unruly behavior to keep him out of harm’s way, so
God the Father chastens those He loves. This may take on many
forms: The Lord can rebuke us through His Word, He may use
the disciplinary actions of men, and some have even been turned
over to Satan. One thing is certain, when the Lord gets your
attention—it’s undivided!
Perhaps if we ask three timely questions here it will help
shed some additional light upon the matter: Is God our Father
today? Indeed! (See Eph. 1:2,3). Are we the sons of God, as
members of the Body of Christ? Yes! (See Gal. 4:6,7). Does God
love us? By all means! (See Rom. 8:35-39). I rest my case.
Of course, the chastening hand of the Lord can be avoided
by merely heeding Titus 2:12, where we learn the grace of God
teaches us that, “denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we
should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.”
So then, we thus conclude that God does indeed chasten those
He loves today. For examples of chastisement during the dispensation
of Grace, please see: I Corinthians 5:1-7; 11:31,32;
II Corinthians 6:9; I Timothy 1:18-20.

—Pastor Sadler

“Walk in wisdom toward them that are without,
redeeming the time. Let your speech be always
with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know
how ye ought to answer every man” (Col. 4:4,5).

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This truly is tragically sad occurrence ....
but let us consider ....

does the Scriptures verify backsliding?

some will say Ray Boltz was never saved because they have to say that to fit "Once Saved Always Saved " doctrine....

but the Truth is the Body of Christ needs to pray for this man .... we need to pray that Yahweh would destroy his flesh that his spirit "may be saved"....

does not say "would be save" ...it says "may be saved" if he / she repents.....

1 Peter 5:8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour....

you can on only backslide from the Faith if you once were in the position of Faith to start with....

and the backslider that never repents and returns to the Faith dies lost....!

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

So sad for those children. Sad too that a man is giving into temptation.
betty

--------------------

Jeremiah333
Advanced Member
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremiah333   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so heartsick. I will be praying for him and his family.

--------------------
JoAnne's Prayer Closet

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 3 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.spreadit.org/ray-boltz-gaywashington-blade-interview/

--------------------
That is all.....

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read where Ray Boltz has come out of the closet and confessed he is a homosexual.

Has anyone else heard or read this?

I am speechless.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement