Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The American Presidency Is A Scam (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: The American Presidency Is A Scam
GreenCandle
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To the Controllers, we are ALL viewed as the "workable units" of the machine. We are seen as nothing more than insignificant elements of a colossal machine that is hooked-up to a planetary data bank, with layers upon layers of bureaucratic hullabaloo, distraction, illusion, and various modes of conditioning acting as a barrier between us and them.

At the other end of this maddeningly complex process, hidden from view, are the "Invisables". If you don't believe me, try to discuss these issues with Mr. David Rockefeller in New York City. Do you think that you'll be able to get to him? No! He's untouchable....out of reach....invisible.

We're simply viewed as cogs in the mega-machine that can be manipulated on a project-by-project basis by a group of elite planners who are hidden from public view.

People are no longer seen as Human entities, but as units or variables in a grand, machinistic design.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenCandle
unregistered

In a sense, we need a new perspective for looking at the World. The concept of sovereign nations is slowly becoming a thing of the past, and is being replaced by global corporations that are controlled by international financiers. If seen in this light, the United States is nothing more than a supranational, government-subsidized business that is interlocked with every other "country/corporation," all of whom are subordinates of the World money interests.

In essense, then, what we have are national interests bowing to the global Controllers' demands. We are no longer seen as Americans, Canadians, or Australians; no, we're seen by the Controllers as cogs in the Machine that must keep churning away through the process of consumption (consumerism).

Gundrun Tempel, in The Chairman is God, comments on how these financiers have become god-like beings:

"Every man, woman and child is a mini-market....we are units in the biggest data bank the World has ever known."

GreenCandle
unregistered

So now that we've established a basis for how the power elite operate; we should also reexamine the reality of our situation at the present moment.

1. Power isn't derived from governments, and national boundaries are nothing but an illusion.

2. Supranational companies are the ones who are currently attempting to call the shots here on Earth.

3. At the top of the corporate-financial power structure are the international bankers.

4. At the head of this power structure - the very men who want to rule the World - are the chairmen of the World's largest financial structures (i.e. Chase Manhattan).

5. These entities attempt to control both war and peace.

6. They are not concerned with conservation, but with depletion.

GreenCandle
unregistered

To the Controllers, Exhaustion will always take the place over regeneration. Those who try to halt the consumptive nature of the Machine will be in serious danger of duly being eliminated. But let that not stop anyone in this World from standing up for what is right.
GreenCandle
unregistered

You see folks, President Kennedy didn't play by the pre-established, traditional rules that the Controllers had set down for him (and other Presidents). A lot of time and money was invested in President Kennedy, but he reneged on his deals and turned his back on the CIA, the Mafia, and all the goals they wanted to accomplish in Cuba, Russia, and Vietnam. Everything had been planned via their Systems Analysis techniques, but President Kennedy refused to fit into their "game-model".

How so? Well, President Kennedy didn't fall into the Pentagon's fanatical campaigns against Russia or Vietnam (either a perceived "Cold War" or an actual bloodbath in the jungles), and thus, he negated the profitability of their War Machine. In fact, by Spring of 1963, Kenneth P. O'Donnel reported that President Kennedy vowed to start withdrawing all troops from Vietnam in the near future.

So what we have is a variety of powerful men who have a vested interest in how certain events unfold. They had created an Corporate Organization Model that took into consideration EVERY possible factor that affects a number of outcomes. When thing's didn't work out, the final option was to create a "game-model" scenario to assassinate President Kennedy (the source of their problems) that contained a multitude of variables.

By placing numerous false-leads and built-in decoys to divert attention away from (rather than toward) the true killers, a "counter-reality" was created similar to the "doubles" that I mentioned earlier.

If you are having a hard time believing that.....all you have to do is look at all the different theories that have been put out into the World regarding JFK's assassination. Look at all the phantom cars theories, the grassy knoll scenarios, the hidden tunnels beneath the freeway theories, misdirection, patsies, double-identities, and missing evidence. It's incredible!

Once the kill had taken place, the "selected person" had taken his fall and the surface charade was ended as the link between "visible" and "invisible" disappeared.

GreenCandle
unregistered

By saying one thing in the guise of another, the Invisibles create an illusion where their outer layers conceal the true nature of their inner core.

By now, someone may be thinking, everything sounds so utterly controlled, calculated, and analyzed. What would happen if somebody stepped out of line?

Not only is this an excellent question, but again, for the answer, all we have to do is look at what played-out right here in America in the early 1960's when President John. F. Kennedy was killed right before our eyes. This quote by Hugh Fox is a good starting point:

"There is a truisim in espionage circles that runs something like ASSASINATIONS ARE EASY, PLANNING "NATURAL DEATHS" TAKES TIME."

"By 1963, the Invisibles had so perfected their technique that there was no longer any need to fake natural deaths. Assassination could look like assassination - only the actual assassin's and assasination game-plan would be projected out on the Invisibles Counter-world in such a way - and on such a level - that anyone searching for motivations or logistic links on the straight level of Single - (or even Double) Think would hardly even begin to understand the Logistics of this Invisable Counter-Reality."

GreenCandle
unregistered

To try and convince us all of this system's virtue, the Controllers use "double-agents" and "double-talk" to create an illusion that their programs will ultimately benefit us.

A prime example of this would be the rash of cameras that are being erected in large cities and small towns across America. As these constant forms of surveillance keep an eye on us, we're told that the ones at each street corner are used to stop red-light runners, while they tell us that the ones on top of each building are used to combat drug dealers, gangs, or riotous behavior. While some people protest, we get double-talk from newspaper editorials, surveys, phony polls, and TV commentaries that tell us how great the idea is. The end result is that Big Brother slowly becomes more and more apparent through the implementation of creeping surveillance.

And yet another example of how double-think affects us is by what were taught versus the rules under which the Controllers operate. Throughout our lives, we've been told to be honest, peaceful, virtuous, and fair. And yet look at how those who wish to run our World operate. Do you think that they follow, or play by, the same rules that they've told us to adhere to?

What I'm trying to convey is this: any time "doubles" are used, different layers of "reality" can be seen. It's similar to peeling back the layers of an onion. Once one is stripped away, other levels still exist beneath it. But we can't stop simply by exposing only one layer, because many more are still hidden that we're not even aware of until we keep peeling away at the Controller's veneer. All of these layers, then, are literally "fronts" and "double-fronts" that the Invisables use to cover their essential CORE.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Another reason for this instability is that whenever there are problems (which is always), the masses will constantly be looking for people to SOLVE these problems. How is this done? By introducing new products, new governmental programs, new investments, and new spending. And what results from all this "newness"? People keep consuming, and the Machine keeps rolling!

So what happens if things get out of hand? What if people get so fed up with the status quo that they feel like rebelling, or starting a war? At first glance, such a scenario would seem like a very detrimental thing. But in reality, according to the Controllers, long-term peace is not in the best interest of society (See The Report from Iron Mountain).

The reason for this is twofold. First, those who rule society view certain segments of the population as "useless", or a tax on our resources. Thus, they need a way to eliminate them. And to the Controllers, what could be better than war? And secondly, war is the most effective way to stimulate a nation's economy. Plus, from a purely "business" aspect, war allows the Controllers to expand into new markets, rebuild cities that were destroyed (via interest-garnering loans), and to create new consumers (those who were conquered).

Also, for the Controllers, arms production doesn't require an advertising budget or buyers that need to be convinced of a product's merit. The only thing they have to worry about is distribution - getting the bombs and guns to the areas being warred upon.

The ultimate method of keeping the Machine in motion is via social unrest, uneasiness, and conflict, all of which hold the potential for war. Peace and tranquility are looked upon with disfavor.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Similar to a reverse-version of Abraham Maslow's famous "hierarchy of needs" model, if the Controllers can manipulate the basic elements needed to keep us satisfied, (the least common denominator), and keep us distracted at the same time, than they can continue to chip away at realizing their dream - the creation of a One-World Government.

One may now ask, if the Controllers are so ingenious, does that mean that they never make mistakes or screw up? Of course not, but they are aware of those factors that hold the most potential for disaster. They are:

1. Any person (or group) that wants to overthrow the existing order.

2. Any reconciliation between groups usually at odds with each other.

In other words, the Controllers seek to maintain and promote CONTAINED INSTABILITY. Not full-blown anarchy or insurrection, mind you, but enough conflict to perpetuate a Hegelian Dialectic that falls within the desired parameters that have been pre-determined via System Analysis.

Someone may also wonder - why would those in control want a state of constant conflict or strife? Well, because limited wars, limited crime, limited drug use, limited auto fatalities, limited industrial accidents, limited pollution, and limited organized crime all mean that people will always be told that something needs to be done to maintain the status quo (the three centers for well-being).

What we are not told, though, is that their status quo is one of deliberate instability - there is always one force being pitted against another - constant tension - and a continual formula of conflict that is being set in motion. And, it is ALL being calculated and implemented behind the scenes, just like the Wizard of Oz.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Can't you see? We're seen the same as a company that manufactures bars of soap. But instead of factoring in ingredients, raw materials, cost of production, logistics, and advertising, they plug in social variables, tax rates, crime statistics, inflation, and a slew of other numbers.

Thus, by keeping us occupied with the Machine, we don't have the time or the effort to get enraged about the sale of our Presidency to the New World Order, blatant assassinations (i.e. Princess Diana), the loss of our input in the electoral process ("Votescam"), the creation of a horrendous disease (AIDS), ongoing CIA mind control experiments, how our guns are slowly being taken away from us, the inception of new laws that continually remove our freedoms and right to privacy, or the way our planet is being decimated and destroyed.

The sad part is, that for some people, all of that stuff is alright, as long as they still have their jobs, they still have food on the table, and that they still have a stable social structure with a belief that they are part of the greatest nation of all time.

For some people, as long as those things remain in tact, they are willing to let the "Controllers" get away with whatever the hell they want to. And it makes me sick. And I despise it.

GreenCandle
unregistered

quote:

I see your fervor. You remind me of a great man from the Bible. His name was Simon Peter. He was a man of great conviction. At times it was misplaced, but when he placed it on the work of spreading the gospel, the Lord really used him. I pray that the Lord use you in the same way.

In Christ,
Billy.

Man we've come a long way from that haven't we. lol. From that to you telling me I am going to burn hell. talk about a 360 degree turn.
GreenCandle
unregistered

Alright kids, back to work for me.
GreenCandle
unregistered

Thank you very much for the kind words Billy and I do respect your opinions even if I don't always agree with them. I apolagize if I offended you in any way myself.
Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GreenCandle,
I'm sorry that I've been so hard on you. I've been where you are. Not necessarily on the war in Iraq issue, but nonetheless, I understand your fervor for political interests. As a young man, I always said that I would not concern myself with politics and would never vote. When I was 18 years old, I had a car that only had AM radio. After listening to many political talk shows, I became vehemently political. I would debate the issues with anyone that I came across. I favored myself a Libertarian, and I still like a lot of their stances, though I can't get down with their views on abortion, the war on drugs and many of their foreign policy issues.

Regardless, after Christ changed my life, I began to realize that the idealism of man is worthless if it does not line up with God's glory, and is fruitless without the spread of the gospel. Individuals must be changed. Only after that will governments be changed. Do you think we could install a Libertarian government in a place like Iraq? Of course not. It would get overthrown in a matter of minutes. We would first have to win them to Christ. Then they might be willing to allow so much freedom.

The same is true for America. We are not in the state that we are in because of governments. We should expect governments to fail, in as much as they are made up of fallen men. We are in the state that we are in because professing Christians aren't doing fulfilling their duty to the One that they claim is their Lord. If the gospel was soundly preached, from the pulpit as well as in the streets, we would see a drastic change in America, today.

There are workers out there, but they are few and far between. People are too concerned with their kids' next soccer game, who's going to win on American Idol and "What can I do now? I'm so bored." Here's an idea; "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." We are such a spoiled nation. Spending all of our time on the internet, playing games, rushing from here to there. We should just stop it already. All of it! If it is not necessary, cut it out. Take every thought captive, and waste not a moment that could be spent bringing the lost to repentence and faith in Jesus Christ.

I see your fervor. You remind me of a great man from the Bible. His name was Simon Peter. He was a man of great conviction. At times it was misplaced, but when he placed it on the work of spreading the gospel, the Lord really used him. I pray that the Lord use you in the same way.

In Christ,
Billy.

--------------------
Test yourselves to be sure that you are in the faith.

- The Apostle Paul

Posts: 217 | From: overseas | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenCandle
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Billy:
quote:
GreenCandle wrote:
If you don't believe me about God not interfering, stand outside, ask a friend to point a gun at you, ask God to stop the bullet from hitting you, and have your friend pull the trigger.

God will not interfere with a choice that YOU make. It's your responsibility to choose. And your's alone.

Spoken like a true deist. So God created the world, and then just sat back and watched everything happen, huh? He never interferes, huh? This is so inconsistant with the Bible.

quote:
Question: "What is the difference between God's sovereign will and God's perfect will?"

Answer: When speaking of God’s will, many people see three different aspects of it being revealed in the Bible. The first aspect of it is known as God’s decretive, sovereign, or hidden will. This is God’s "ultimate" will. This facet of God’s will comes out of the recognition of God’s sovereignty and the other aspects of God’s nature. This expression of God’s will focuses on the fact that God sovereignly ordains everything that comes to pass. In other words, there is nothing that happens that is outside of God’s sovereign will. This aspect of God’s will is seen in verses like Ephesians 1:11; where it tells us that God is the one “who works all things according to the counsel of His will” and Job 42:2, "I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.” This view of God’s will is based on the fact that because God is sovereign, His will can never be frustrated. Nothing happens that is beyond His control.

This understanding of His sovereign will does not imply that God causes everything to happen. Rather, it acknowledges that because He is sovereign, He must at least permit or allow whatever happens to happen. This aspect of God’s will acknowledges the fact that even when God passively permits things to happen, He must choose to permit them, because He always has the power and right to intervene. God can always decide to either permit or stop the actions and events of this world. Therefore, as He allows things to happen, He has “willed” them in this sense of the word.

While God’s sovereign will is often hidden from us until after it comes to pass, there is another aspect of His will that is plain to us. That aspect is what is known as His perceptive or revealed will. As the name implies, this facet of God’s will simply acknowledges that God has chosen to reveal some of what His will for us is in the Bible. The perceptive will of God is God’s declared will concerning what we should or should not do. For example, because of the revealed will of God, we can know that it is God’s will that we do not steal, that we love our enemies, that we repent of our sins, and that we be holy as He is holy. This expression of God’s will is revealed both in His Word as well as in our conscience, through which God has written His moral law upon the hearts of all men. The laws of God, whether found in Scripture or in our hearts, are binding upon us. We are accountable when we disobey them.

Understanding this aspect of God’s will acknowledges that while we have the power and ability to disobey God’s commands, we do not have the right to do so. Therefore, there is no excuse for our sin, and we cannot claim that by choosing to sin we are simply fulfilling God’s sovereign decree or will. Judas was fulfilling God’s sovereign will in betraying Christ, just as the Romans who crucified Him were. That does not justify their sins. They were no less evil or treacherous, and they were held accountable for their rejection of Christ (Acts 4:27-28). Even though in His sovereign will God allows or permits sin to happen, we are still accountable to Him for that sin.

The third aspect of God’s will that we see in the Bible is God’s permissive or perfect will. This facet of God’s will describes God’s attitude and defines what is pleasing to Him. For example, while it is clear that God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked, it is also clear that He most surely wills or decrees their death. This expression of God’s will is revealed in the many verses of Scripture which indicate what God does and does not take pleasure in. For example, in 1 Timothy 2:4 we see that God desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth,” and yet we know that God’s sovereign will is that “no one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day” (John 6:44).

If we are not careful, Christians can easily become preoccupied or even obsessed with finding the “will” of God for our lives. However, if the will we are seeking is His secret, hidden, or decretive will - we are on a foolish quest. God has not chosen to reveal that aspect of His will for us. What we should seek to know is the perceptive or revealed will of God. The true mark of spirituality is when people desire to know and live according to the will of God as revealed in the Scripture, and that can be summarized as “be holy for I am Holy” (1 Peter 1:15-16). Our responsibility is to obey the revealed will of God and not to speculate on what His hidden will for us might be. While we should seek to be “led by the Holy Spirit,” we must never forget that the Holy Spirit is primarily leading us to righteousness and to being conformed into the image of Christ so that our lives will glorify God. God calls us to live our lives by every word that proceeds from His mouth.

Living according to His revealed will should be the chief aim or purpose of our lives. Romans 12:1-2 summarizes this truth as we are called to present our “bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” To know the will of God we should immerse ourselves in the written Word of God, saturating our minds with it, and praying that the Holy Spirit will transform us through the renewing of our minds, so that the result is what is good, acceptable and perfect—the will of God.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Gods-will.html

Consider the words of Spurgeon, regarding the spread of the gospel...

quote:
Who ought to preach, then? Everyone who can preach should do so. The gift of preaching is the responsibility for preaching. I often wonder at some Christian men who can fire away so grandly on the hustings, or the platform, but who never speak for Christ; they will have to account for those prostituted tongues.
Charles Hadden Spurgeon
The C.H. Spurgeon Collection; Evangelism, pg. 12

I have seen that you have a gift and a desire for writing and research. Why don't you use that gift to save souls? You might say, "How do you know that I don't preach Christ, when I am out and about?" Because you don't preach Christ, here. Christ is not merely an accessory that Christians adorn themselves with. One that they can put on and take off whenever they please. Christ is the very substance of their life! Every aspect is touched by their desire to further the gospel. All that I've see from you is a desire for revolution. Christ is just a means by which you try to justify the beliefs that you bring to us.

The passage you quoted is correct. Our war is not against flesh. Our war is spiritual, in nature. Thus, we should take it to the One that can do something about it; the Lord Jesus Christ. If we hope to have an affect on the world, we will not do so by cleaning up the outside of dirty cups or by whitewashing the tombs of rotting corpses. We will only change the world by introducing people to the One that can change their hearts. It is not enough to argue with them. It is not enough to complain about them. These endeavors are worthless and get us nowhere. We must spread the gospel and let God do the rest. It only takes a little something called faith.

In Christ,
Billy.

I agree with many of the points you made Billy. That we should always be working harder to bring people closer to God. Which I do (I know, you expected me to say that).

But...alas, you are right. I haven't done it on here yet. But, I am currently working on something else at the moment. However, could you please fill the void then while I am doing it?

Also, if you don't like reading my thread here, then why bother? Or perhaps you do, but you just wish I would speak a little about Jesus? Very well, I will do just that tonight then. I will post a thread of my very own, of my very own opinion, on Christ, and how I believe we are United in Him (And God).

Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GreenCandle wrote:
If you don't believe me about God not interfering, stand outside, ask a friend to point a gun at you, ask God to stop the bullet from hitting you, and have your friend pull the trigger.

God will not interfere with a choice that YOU make. It's your responsibility to choose. And your's alone.

Spoken like a true deist. So God created the world, and then just sat back and watched everything happen, huh? He never interferes, huh? This is so inconsistant with the Bible.

quote:
Question: "What is the difference between God's sovereign will and God's perfect will?"

Answer: When speaking of God’s will, many people see three different aspects of it being revealed in the Bible. The first aspect of it is known as God’s decretive, sovereign, or hidden will. This is God’s "ultimate" will. This facet of God’s will comes out of the recognition of God’s sovereignty and the other aspects of God’s nature. This expression of God’s will focuses on the fact that God sovereignly ordains everything that comes to pass. In other words, there is nothing that happens that is outside of God’s sovereign will. This aspect of God’s will is seen in verses like Ephesians 1:11; where it tells us that God is the one “who works all things according to the counsel of His will” and Job 42:2, "I know that You can do everything, And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.” This view of God’s will is based on the fact that because God is sovereign, His will can never be frustrated. Nothing happens that is beyond His control.

This understanding of His sovereign will does not imply that God causes everything to happen. Rather, it acknowledges that because He is sovereign, He must at least permit or allow whatever happens to happen. This aspect of God’s will acknowledges the fact that even when God passively permits things to happen, He must choose to permit them, because He always has the power and right to intervene. God can always decide to either permit or stop the actions and events of this world. Therefore, as He allows things to happen, He has “willed” them in this sense of the word.

While God’s sovereign will is often hidden from us until after it comes to pass, there is another aspect of His will that is plain to us. That aspect is what is known as His perceptive or revealed will. As the name implies, this facet of God’s will simply acknowledges that God has chosen to reveal some of what His will for us is in the Bible. The perceptive will of God is God’s declared will concerning what we should or should not do. For example, because of the revealed will of God, we can know that it is God’s will that we do not steal, that we love our enemies, that we repent of our sins, and that we be holy as He is holy. This expression of God’s will is revealed both in His Word as well as in our conscience, through which God has written His moral law upon the hearts of all men. The laws of God, whether found in Scripture or in our hearts, are binding upon us. We are accountable when we disobey them.

Understanding this aspect of God’s will acknowledges that while we have the power and ability to disobey God’s commands, we do not have the right to do so. Therefore, there is no excuse for our sin, and we cannot claim that by choosing to sin we are simply fulfilling God’s sovereign decree or will. Judas was fulfilling God’s sovereign will in betraying Christ, just as the Romans who crucified Him were. That does not justify their sins. They were no less evil or treacherous, and they were held accountable for their rejection of Christ (Acts 4:27-28). Even though in His sovereign will God allows or permits sin to happen, we are still accountable to Him for that sin.

The third aspect of God’s will that we see in the Bible is God’s permissive or perfect will. This facet of God’s will describes God’s attitude and defines what is pleasing to Him. For example, while it is clear that God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked, it is also clear that He most surely wills or decrees their death. This expression of God’s will is revealed in the many verses of Scripture which indicate what God does and does not take pleasure in. For example, in 1 Timothy 2:4 we see that God desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth,” and yet we know that God’s sovereign will is that “no one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day” (John 6:44).

If we are not careful, Christians can easily become preoccupied or even obsessed with finding the “will” of God for our lives. However, if the will we are seeking is His secret, hidden, or decretive will - we are on a foolish quest. God has not chosen to reveal that aspect of His will for us. What we should seek to know is the perceptive or revealed will of God. The true mark of spirituality is when people desire to know and live according to the will of God as revealed in the Scripture, and that can be summarized as “be holy for I am Holy” (1 Peter 1:15-16). Our responsibility is to obey the revealed will of God and not to speculate on what His hidden will for us might be. While we should seek to be “led by the Holy Spirit,” we must never forget that the Holy Spirit is primarily leading us to righteousness and to being conformed into the image of Christ so that our lives will glorify God. God calls us to live our lives by every word that proceeds from His mouth.

Living according to His revealed will should be the chief aim or purpose of our lives. Romans 12:1-2 summarizes this truth as we are called to present our “bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” To know the will of God we should immerse ourselves in the written Word of God, saturating our minds with it, and praying that the Holy Spirit will transform us through the renewing of our minds, so that the result is what is good, acceptable and perfect—the will of God.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Gods-will.html

Consider the words of Spurgeon, regarding the spread of the gospel...

quote:
Who ought to preach, then? Everyone who can preach should do so. The gift of preaching is the responsibility for preaching. I often wonder at some Christian men who can fire away so grandly on the hustings, or the platform, but who never speak for Christ; they will have to account for those prostituted tongues.
Charles Hadden Spurgeon
The C.H. Spurgeon Collection; Evangelism, pg. 12

I have seen that you have a gift and a desire for writing and research. Why don't you use that gift to save souls? You might say, "How do you know that I don't preach Christ, when I am out and about?" Because you don't preach Christ, here. Christ is not merely an accessory that Christians adorn themselves with. One that they can put on and take off whenever they please. Christ is the very substance of their life! Every aspect is touched by their desire to further the gospel. All that I've see from you is a desire for revolution. Christ is just a means by which you try to justify the beliefs that you bring to us.

The passage you quoted is correct. Our war is not against flesh. Our war is spiritual, in nature. Thus, we should take it to the One that can do something about it; the Lord Jesus Christ. If we hope to have an affect on the world, we will not do so by cleaning up the outside of dirty cups or by whitewashing the tombs of rotting corpses. We will only change the world by introducing people to the One that can change their hearts. It is not enough to argue with them. It is not enough to complain about them. These endeavors are worthless and get us nowhere. We must spread the gospel and let God do the rest. It only takes a little something called faith.

In Christ,
Billy.

--------------------

- The Apostle Paul

Posts: 217 | From: overseas | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenCandle
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Zeena:
quote:
Originally posted by GreenCandle:
It's ok Zeena. We're on the same team in the end.

Thank God!

May I please ask another question then?

What is 'that' team?

Is it Heaven against Hell, good against evil?

You Hit it right on the money Zeena. Make no mistake, we are here to battle against Evil as well.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers, against the
rulers of the darkness of this World, against spiritual wickedness
in high places.

- Ephesians 6:12

I am not going to argue with you about whether God is ultimately in control. Because of course He is. But you seem to be forgetting about the gift of Free-Will. God's will and Man's will are two different things. God gave Man his OWN will, to use it as he pleases. And even though we have total freedom in that sense (can you think of some of the horrible things people do everyday without being zapped by lightning or vaporized by the forces above?), even though we have total freedom to CHOOSE as we wish, many times we take the EVIL path, and just like God separated the Light from the Dark, there are 2 sides, positive and negative, "good and bad" Black and White.

2 Teams. I know which one I'm on.

But Zeena, the World is not as "orderly" as you might believe it to be. God does NOT interfere with Man's Free-Will to choose, unless He is ASKED to do so. And even then, there is no guarantee that He will. Especially if it's already something that you MUST go through in order to grow closer the Source through He who opened the Way.

There are forces here Zeena, who answer to no one but themselves. The things they are capable of doing Zeena are far beyond anything you have heard or read about in public information sectors.

The things you have heard about, babies being ripped out of their mothers wombs, after their mothers have been raped, people being tortured to death with the most horrific little devices you could ever imagine, believe it or not, they don't compare.

Just because it hasn't happened to you YET Zeena, doesn't mean it couldn't. So THE FIGHT AGAINST EVIL MUST CONTINUE. Until the day that those forces no longer exist within our realm.

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Talk at me huh.. What am I a wall?

Southwestern, American figure of speech. No offense intended. It means let's keep the line of communication open for another time.
[Big Grin]

No offense taken, I thought it was strange is all [updown]

Good night. [Smile]

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

quote:

Southwestern, American figure of speech. No offense intended. It means let's keep the line of communication open for another time.

--------------------

- The Apostle Paul

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So Zeena,
How's your day going?

My day went well thank you. I was able to give two HUGE containers of spicy chilli to hungy people, praise God! I was even exhausted to the point of collapse and He still worked in and through me! [Big Grin]

quote:
I'm a little sore from my experience at the gym, the other day. I think I overworked myself.
The body, your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, whom you have from God. Ergo, it is His body now, and He can overwork it if He likes [Smile]

quote:
Also, I'm a little perplexed by a conversation I'm having online.
1 Corinthians 14:32-33
And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

quote:
I just spent a good hour or so typing up a message to a guy that I thought was well worth reading and responding to, and he seems to have just completely ignored me.
And he still is worth it. And if he ignored you will you look away from Christ?

Galatians 1:3-10
Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

quote:
Oh well. Some people just don't want to be bothered with solutions that are personally applicable and readily attainable.
There's only One who does..

Life in Christ is not a passive rest, it is an active rest.

quote:
We also discover that this spiritual rest is DISTINCT FROM SELF-EFFORT. "For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His." (Heb 4:10). This is grace! When we rest in Christ through repentance and faith for salvation, we receive Him as a person. "And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. (1 John 5:11-12). How amazing that eternal life is not only inherited after death, but is the PRESENT POSSESSION of the true child of God! Jesus promised, "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. "(John 6:47). Notice the verb tense--"has"-- right now!

So if we have come to a place of rest for salvation, (with the promise of eternal rest in heaven-Rev 14:13), we are also called to rest fully in Christ as our source of spiritual life.

"Jesus, I am resting, resting,
In the joy of what Thou art,
I am finding out the greatness
Of Thy Loving heart."

Instead of passivity, rest involves active fellowship and trust. This is the message of the paradoxical exhortation of Hebrews 4:11: "Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest. . ." (Heb 4:11). Diligent to rest? Yes--diligent to set our minds on things above (Col 3:1-3), diligent to surrender our self-will by taking Christ's shared yoke (Matt 11:29), diligent to depend fully on the sustaining life of the Vine (John 15:1-8).

Many readers are pastors and missionaries--occupations (like many others) which are prone to the condition of "burn out." Christ says to us, "Come apart and rest a while." (or you may end up just "coming apart"!).

Do you have a burden you need to lay down? Climb into the hammock! Be diligent to REST.

"And the night shall be filled with music,
And the cares that infest the day,
Shall fold their tents like Arabs,
And silently steal away." (Longfellow)

JBW

quote:
They would rather just whine about the problem, over and over again. "Let go, and let God," I say.
You sound burdened, time to lay it down my brother.

quote:
Well, hope all's well with you. Talk at you later.

Be blessed, in Jesus Name.

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

quote:
Originally posted by GreenCandle:

Thank God!

May I please ask another question then?

What is 'that' team?

Is it Heaven against Hell, good against evil?

Or is it God in control of everything?

For indeed, the Scripture does say that He is.
He even goes so far as to set our mind at ease by allowing us to know He is even in control of governments..

Romans 13:1
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Corinthians 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

I would be so bold as to go so far as to say that He created calamity for His own purpose, for His Glory!

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

http://worldinvisible.com/courses/romans/rom0921.htm

quote:
Thus, who cares whether one is a door-keeper in the house of the Lord or the leader of the angel choir, whether one is a mighty staff in God's hand or a little insignificant nail-as long as one is doing what we were made for-there lies perfect, perfect peace!
Romans 9:21
Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

--------------------

Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

So Zeena,
How's your day going? I'm a little sore from my experience at the gym, the other day. I think I overworked myself. Also, I'm a little perplexed by a conversation I'm having online. I just spent a good hour or so typing up a message to a guy that I thought was well worth reading and responding to, and he seems to have just completely ignored me. Oh well. Some people just don't want to be bothered with solutions that are personally applicable and readily attainable. They would rather just whine about the problem, over and over again. "Let go, and let God," I say. Well, hope all's well with you. Talk at you later.

Billy.

--------------------

- The Apostle Paul

GreenCandle
unregistered

As the Controllers continue to poison our planet, they're simultaneously examining ways to save their own hides. As Hugh Fox says, "The Invisables in no way depend on what we consider to be survival conditions for their own survival."

Now being that we've taken a peak at the Controller's motives, why don't the masses revolt and alter their destiny? The Controllers realize that this reaction is a very REAL possibility, and so they punch a number of factors into their Systems Analysis Model and arrive at a variety of ways to keep the populace appeased and docile.

The three most important variables to keep the American people in line:

1. Economic well-being - If our income, taxes, and cost of living are kept within "acceptable limits," then the citizenry will not cause trouble.

2. Social well-being - If crime rates and the quality of our neighborhoods are maintained, the people will feel safe in their surroundings.

3. Personal well-being - if our family life, our sex life, and our ability to "meet our goals" are kept within acceptable levels, then the masses will remain calm.

Thus, when the Controllers collude with global corporations, American business, industry, government, and the financial centers by calculating the effect of each factor within a Systems Analysis Model, we begin to see that things in our society don't just happen at random. There are hours upon endless hours of planning - and complex strategies - needed to keep the Machine rolling. With this in mind, we find that people can be kept contented with three centers of well being - economic, social, and personal. If you also keep them distracted with sports, gossip, scandals, and the overall rat race; then there isn't much they're going to do to rock the boat.

GreenCandle
unregistered

One hundred years ago we didn't think this way guys. But we do today. Why? Well, if you take a child that's six months old and sit them in front of a television set for six hours a day (or more), and then allow their minds to be poisoned by the public conditioning system (it can no longer be classified as "public education"), and then feed them garbage propaganda on our nightly newscasts, what would you expect? All of these forces combine to do a pretty good job of defining our identity.

Often times, people, and entire cultures, are fashioned, shaped, and molded without even knowing that such a process is taking place.

So, in light of the Corporate Organization Model, everyone is viewed as a consumer, which is why there are always different products being constantly redesigned to fill our "needs".

Now, being that the Machine is such a vital part of our Control System, what does it take to keep it running? The answer, of course, is ENERGY. This is why our current Corporate Organization Model way of thinking is persisting today. Look at some of the wealthiest corporations in the World - Exxon, Texaco, Mobil, and Gulf. What do they all specialize in? Burning fossil fuels. In regard to homes, what is the largest utility cost that we face? Again, the answer is energy. To get from one place to another, which corporations do we support? Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, ect. Related to this are the peripheral companies that keep our automobiles running - Goodyear, Firestone, Valvoline, ect. If our cars are too slow, we flock to the airline industry - United, U.S. Air, ect. Finally, to protect our borders, we throw money to an industry that capitalizes on energy - Hughes, Northrop, ect.

And so now that we've seen the connection between energy and our economy, we need to analyze how we rely on endeavors that fail to take into consideration the Human Race or our planetary concerns. How can we still be burning fossil fuels after all these years when hydrogen energy is so much better? By perpetuating this practice, we keep filling our air, water, ground, and lungs with a poison that is destroying us en masse.

GreenCandle
unregistered

At this point, I'm going to switch gears a bit and look at a concept that runs parallel to Systems Analysis - the Corporate Organization Model.

The first area of interest that we need to examine is how prevalent the use of conditioning is in our society today. Take for example the use of marketing campaigns that get us to purchase products that we don't even need. Rather than focusing on what is actually required for our survival - that which keeps us alive, like food - these companies create various "needs" in our minds that stimulate our greed and hunger.

Now some people may say, "Who cares if we are tricked into buying pretty air fresheners, or baboozled into taking our dogs to pet psychologists 'for their own good'. Whats the big deal?

Well, if you think about it, how is our personal life, and society in general, molded by this type of subtle conditioning? If you don't believe me, think back to a time one hundred years earlier when advertising didn't play such a prevalent role in our lives. Look at how we've been "seduced" by this deceptive organism. We have teenage and college-aged girls starving themselves to death because we've embraced a culture of thinness. We're also obsessed with youth, so women in their 40's and 50's are having face lifts and tummy-tucks, while girls of all ages have boob jobs because flat-chested girls "don't stack up". What a load of bull.

In addition, adolescent girls dress like they're 20 years old because "sex sells", while our throwaway, consumer culture has led to rampant personal debt and an environment that is literally exhausted. All because we're told that these are the "things" we need to make us happy.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Here is another example of how certain factors can be manipulated to achieve a desired result. Let's say a group of World leaders wanted to examine what would happen to an area if a temporary police state bordering on martial law were implemented. First of all, a very distinct segment of the populace would be targeted as the control group, then systematically and continually bombarded with information that keeps them perpetually disgruntled. When they're brought to the peak of outrage, another injustice (either actual or perceived), is the final straw that sets them over the edge. The target group then rebels and begins acting in a "socially unacceptable" manner that triggers violence. After a pre-determined period of time, the "Law" comes in and cracks the whip, establishing martial law across the area.

Now, some may say that'd never happen. They would claim that it's only conjecture.

Well, back in the 90's, people lived through this precise scenario as it unfolded across an entire city. Do you remember the L.A. Riots in 1992? First of all there was a disgruntled group (the Blacks) who had an ongoing beef with the LAPD, and were primed for action by Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing. Then Rodney King got beaten, and the videotape was replayed thousands of times to keep the target group's anger festering. Finally, a trial was conducted and the police officers were found innocent.

Incensed, the blacks rioted for three days, and then the National Guard, County Sheriff's, State Police, and local Police departments set-up what was essentially martial law, complete with curfews, restricted areas, and so forth.

So, if System Analysis was used PRIOR to the riots to examine each divergent scenario, can you now see how things could be mapped-out rather than allowed to simply happpen at random, and also how certain situations are manipulated to garner a GUARANTEED response?

GreenCandle
unregistered

Here's what we need to remember - there are men whose sole function (one that they assumed for themselves) is to manage the World. Thus, if they're able to control the variables and different factors that affect our daily lives without us even being aware of such a force, try to imagine how this contributes to our identities, and to our decision making processes.

Many of us believe that a form of "horizontal control" is what keeps societies working. In other words, all of the elements of control are essentially laid flat on a table and exist at roughly the same level. This type of thought would characterize a government where elected leaders are chosen by the people, then serve them in a way that would be most beneficial to everyone in that society.

Now, a second group realizes that horizontal control is merely an illusion that we're conditioned to believe in by our educational system and the media. They can see that the way our system works is more through "vertical control" where there are hierarchies and levels of influence. In this system, a pyramid-like structure exists where those at the top (the few) rule over those at the bottom (the masses).

Finally, a third group sees that although vertical control holds some truth, the reality of our situation is one of "vertical manipulation", a system where control is exercised from hidden quarters and isn't readily explained to those being subjected to it.

GreenCandle
unregistered

How do you think David Rockefeller, or one of the other "Invisibles", spends each day? They're obviously not digging ditches, sitting in an office deciding who gets a new home quality loan, or punching a clock and working a nine-to-five. Him, and those of his ilk, have SO much money that it is no longer the driving force in their lives. You see, because they OWN money, and control how it's created, distributed, and stored. Thus, those at the very upper echelon of control, those who actually call the shots, spend their time on one primary task - situating the World so that they can perpetuate their realm of control.

And just how does a being continue to control once they've assumed such a position? Does it just happen at random, or by coincidence? Of course not. The planning involved is incredible.

One of the techniques used is called System Analysis, which is, essentially, a methodology used to examine any given situation or problem. Then, once a situation is arrived at, it is set into motion. During, this process, any number of different factors are set in place, all of which can change at any time, and all of which can affect the original proposition. All of these factors are analyzed in relation to how they affect or influence an array of possible outcomes.

In regard to World events, System Analysis is used to not only examine each situation, but also to manipulate and direct a set of goals that have already been determined. In other words, this technique is an instrument of CONTROL, that is wielded behind the scenes without the knowledge of those being controlled. The most dangerous type of control is that which cannot be seen.

GreenCandle
unregistered

People. Look at how the AIDS virus, a man-made disease, is decimating large parts of the World, especially the continent of Africa. Take a second to examine how many fossil fuels are being burned to choke our atmosphere when an alternative - hydrogen energy - is so much more efficient. Consider how many trees, animals, waterways, farms and endangered species get eliminated each day due to "the bottom line".

I could ramble endlessly about these plights, such as how our sickening tax system is destroying our country, but instead I'll simply say that those who want to run the World are willing to sacrifice anything, including LIFE ITSELF on this planet, to promote their evil agenda.

GreenCandle
unregistered

First, the lies being thrown at us are systematically created. What's taking place is not accidental. The people deceiving us do so because that is their purpose within the system. By manipulating communications and the dissemination of information, they ultimately want to create a uniform opinion among the masses that fully supports their control.

Now, what happens if we are perpetually bombarded with doses of unreality? We'll eventually lose our ability to reason through a situation or come to accurate conclusions. Reality will become lost in the shuffle, and we'll accept any pablum or nonsense that the Controllers spoon-feed to us.

And as sad as it may sound, this transformation is already taking place. Because people are now able to escape the consequences of their actions through the clever manipulation of image and LANGUAGE! A good example would be the question, "Could you define what "is" is? Like Bill Clintons words when he said, "I never had sexual "relations" with Miss Lewinsky."

He was able to tell a bold faced lie, while at the same time, in his own twisted mind, was able to tell the truth. At least in his way of thinking.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Over the past decade I've noticed a disturbing trend that is ruining our culture - which is the fact that our populace is being weakened as a whole through a variety of subtle techniques (advertising, social conditioning, political correctness, certain movements, ect.). Concepts such as strength, conviction, and belief are seen as detrimental and counter-productive. Instead, the power elite are promoting an agenda of societal weakness that will ultimately result in any fight that we have left being taken away from us.

As we move toward this end, remember one thing, which is that as the social conditions push to weaken us, they will always retain their strength and NEVER deliberately surrender one iota of it (gun control is a perfect example).

And what is the key to this weakening process? It lies in one word - conduct. Because the Controllers want us to be TOLERANT of everything, but this tolerance only applies to those acts that follow their patterns of behavior, but not to anything that falls outside of this realm.

In a sense, the Controllers are tolerant of everything except for speech and thought.

GreenCandle
unregistered

What about the President, Congressmen, and high-level administrators at the Treasury and IRS? Do they feel the pinch? Hardly - they're all pulling six-figure salaries (or more), enjoy lavish expense accounts, and they have chauffeurs driving them to work every morning.

So, who does that leave as the scapegoat - the one who bears the brunt of this system? You guessed it - the American taxpayers! Do you think we should look into changing this system? I mean, there's a lot more of US than there is of THEM!

Well, let's look at our elected leaders in terms of simple psychology.

When they borrow and spend someone elses money and don't have to pay it back from their own pockets, what motivation do they have to be frugal? Even worse, they get paid very well to spend this money regardless of whether they successfully balance their budgets or not. If this were the business World, every one of them would be fired on the spot. And finally, to add insult to injury, these shysters even get to determine their own salaries, and how much their next pay raise will be! Boy..I bet most people wish that they could to that huh? Does something seem a little unbalanced with this equation?

And while all this nonsense is taking place, what do we all do? We work forty or fifty hours a week, then we get a paycheck that has been raped and pillaged by the very same people that dine on filet mignon and charge it off on their expense accounts. And as you stare in disbelief at your pay stub, can you hear their mocking laughter from Washington D.C., New York City, and other financial centers in Europe?

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Jesus is the solution, He always was! [Big Grin]

quote:
Simple Faith:
Must we run at a pace between maddening and insane to prove we're among the faithful? Is this really how the Prince of Peace would have us live? In this classic work, Swindoll answers with a resounding no, showing how Christians can break free from exhausting, performance-based faith.

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=44196&event=CF

--------------------

Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

quote:
GreenCandle wrote:
I see you are still blinded by the "American Dream" that the controllers have installed into your brain.

American Dream? Tell me, when was the last time that you were beaten for your faith? When was the last time that you were imprisoned for exercising free speech? When was the last time that you were dragged into court for questioning the actions of our government? Let me tell you, you're living the "dream," buddy. When's the last time that you hit your knees and thanked God for all the freedom that you do have, rather than moaning in the agony that it is not that ideal state that you would hope for it to be?

quote:
It's ok. I remember a time when I used to do the same thing. Our country is currently being sold out to just about every country you can think of, gas prices are sky rocketing...
And I ask you again, what is your solution? I don't mean, what is the ideal state, but what are you going to do about it, in your life? Are you willing to get an education, seek office, go against the norm and educate the youth (face to face, not on some virtual soap box that was designed for Christian fellowship)? Are you willing to find out all the facts, from all sides, regardless of how it might shatter your current view on the topic? Are you willing to put it all in the hands of God, regardless of the outcome? That's what our forefathers did.

quote:
...and we are in a war where we kill people EVERYDAY (sometimes even "innocent" civilians with families who are left to mourn over their dead bodies) and we do it with no clear goal in sight. How do you truly believe Jesus feels about that one?
Who are you listening to?

quote:
The best and the brightest are not necessarily on campus or in the corporate boardroom, right now. The best and the brightest are you out on the parade field. Men, don't ever think for one minute that the kids running around on some university campus, protesting, breaking things or complaining about this, that and the other, have anything on you. You are privileged to have the one advantage that they all covet. You will know. You will have facts, about the goings on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Jabudi, the Balkans, the Philipines and many other places. Your head will not be filled with the empty theory of those who in actuality know very little because they lack the intestinal fortitude to commit to anything that requires risk. I'm speaking of the snide, arrogant sort who spend the day blaming America for every wrong in the world before going home to sleep at night under that blanket of freedom provided by better men; better men just like you.

Men, you are headed for the most complicated battlefield in the history of warfare. An asemetric three block war, if you will. You'll engage in viscious close combat on one block, protect children as they attend school on the next, and restore water and power on the third. All of this simultaneously. You will, on a daily basis, make life or death decisions with only the time it takes to blink one's eye; to process, decide and take action. You will often find yourselves as part mayor, district chief, police chief and arbitrator of disagreements between ethnicities and tribes as varied as our own fifty states.

The techno wannabes in the corporate world can't begin to fathom the vast responsibility that you've accepted. You will be scrutinized like no warriors before you. Expected to eradicate our enemies, passify your critics and abide by the laws of land warfare, as only we and our true allies seem committed to doing. You'll hold more responsibility and do more in the next few years than most people will do in an entire lifetime. High expectations to be sure. But you will succeed.

Don't let the pessimistic television talking heads, the high brow newspaper writers, Hollywood idiots or any other faction of the "blame America first" crowd get you down. I'm speaking, here, of a latte viscate crowd. They are simple background, shadow men, and they will always exist on the periphery of any endeavor that requires selfless service or loyalty. They are not worthy of your concern. And truth be told, in the pit of their fickle, cowardly hearts, they wish they could be just like you. The intestinal fortitude that is a part of your fabric is something they covet, but will never know.

- Lt. Col. Randolph C. White
(At the graduation ceremony of Delta Company, 2nd Battalion of the 58th Infantry and Charlie Company, 1st Battalion of the 19th Infantry.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbOcJ6kqJAA

I know for a fact that I misspelled some words, in there, but you get the jist. Listen, I am a soldier. I am currently in the sandbox. I am a medic with a ground ambulance company. Do you think I am blind to what goes on over here? Do you think I don't see the good that is happening, here? Sure, there are a lot of soldiers that are whining, because they trained to be infantry or artillery, and they are having to work security or act as a police officer rather than do what they were trained to do (blow stuff up), but I never hear anyone complaining that they are not able to do enough good for the people of this region. So don't tell me what is happening over here. Why don't you get a clue and stop listening to the idiots on T.V. that don't know the first thing about reality.

quote:
We also have a renegade president with 2 more in line for his succession, and we are in more debt in this country than we have ever been in History.
Now, that I'll agree with. Government spending is way out of control.

quote:
In other words, we are in deep **** .
Tell me something. What do the *s stand for?

quote:
Now, I do believe that America is the Great ***** that the Bible speaks of, who sits upon many waters, and I do believe we are in for quite an ordeal within the coming years.
Eisegesis rears its ugly head.

quote:
You can look at our country through peach colored "fake" glasses right now if you want to Billy, but I choose to see the reality of our situation. And what is that reality? That our country is being run into the grave by a bunch of devils. And devils is what they are.
So, why don't you run for president, if you can do such a better job, angel.

quote:
You can talk about the prosperity of our current situation after we go into another great depression. Just don't expect too many people to take you seriously.
I haven't said anything about prosperity or the economy, but good try.

quote:
I know. I talk to people every single day on the street just as you suggested (As if you knew what I do when I'm not online anyway).
I didn't suggest that you talk to people about their personal economics. That's easy. I said that your time could be better spent getting out and talking to people about the damned state of their soul and the grace that God offers through His Son, Jesus Christ.

quote:
And none of them seem to be as happy with our situation as you would appear to be. Go figure.
Everyday that I get to further spread the gospel of the God Who died for me is a good day. I'll let you know if some kind of financial hardship takes that away. According to His promises, however, it is not likely.

In Christ,
Billy.

--------------------

- The Apostle Paul

GreenCandle
unregistered

In the older Greek Senate System, the Legislative power was exercised by the Parliament and the Senate. The Parliament was made up of 200-250 members elected for a four-year term by direct, secret and universal ballot. The Senate was composed of 120 members elected for a nine-year term, but its synthesis was renewed every three years by 1/3. At least 9/12 of the senators were elected by the people, 1/12 by the Parliament and the Senate in a common session at the onset of each Parliamentary term, whereas the remaining 2/12 were elected on the basis of a principle of representation of the professions.

In the event of disagreement between the two chambers in the voting of a law, the Constitution established the supremacy of the Parliament's vote.

Now The new Greek Parliament has 300 members, elected for a four-year term by a system of reinforced proportional representation in 48 multi-seat constituencies, 8 single-seat constituencies and a single nationwide list. 288 of the 300 seats are determined by constituency voting, and voters may select the candidate or candidates of their choice by marking their name on the party ballot. The remaining 12 seats are filled from nationwide party lists on a top-down basis and based on the proportion of the total vote each party received. Eligible for deputies are Greek citizens aged 25 or over on the date of the election, who are eligible to vote. With the sole exception of university professors, citizens who are public servants are disqualified from submitting their candidacies, unless they irrevocably resign their office before promulgation.

The business of parliament is handled by the Presidium, which consists of the Speaker, five Deputy Speakers, three Deans and six Secretaries. It is characterised by a tri-partisan composition, meaning that the fourth Deputy Speaker, a dean and a secretary belong to main opposition party, and the fifth Deputy Speaker and a secretary belong to the next largest (by seats) opposition party. A member of the Presidium, who of course must be a parliamentarian, cannot be a member of the Cabinet or an Under-Secretary. While the Speaker of the Parliament and the five Deputy Speakers are elected at the beginning of each term and for the entire duration of that term, the tenure of the Deans and of the Secretaries lasts for the duration of one regular session of the Parliament for which they were elected.

The Parliament votes for a Bill to become Law in three voting sessions: firstly in principle, then per article (when amendments may be proposed and either approved or rejected) and then as a whole. A "simple" (50% plus one) majority is sufficient for any such vote to pass.

Parliament has the right to revise or amend the Constitution, except for the articles dealing with the "Form of the State" (i.e. the establishment of the presidential, parliamentary republic) and the articles safeguarding human rights and freedoms, which are unalterable.

Revision of the Constitution is initiated by a motion by at least one sixth of MPs, and agreed by a supermajority of three fifths of MPs, expressed twice, in two separate votes at least one month apart. In this case, the business of revision is transferred to the next term of Parliament, i.e. after the following legislative elections. Parliament may then ratify the revision by a 50% plus one majority. If the initial motion for revision has only achieved a 50% plus one majority, then a three fifths supermajority of the new Parliament is required. A Parliament thus endowed by its predecessor with the powers of revising the Constitution is officially named a "Revisional Parliament" and is enumerated separately from "Ordinary" Parliamentary terms.

In recent years, the 1974 Parliament was titled "5th Revisional", the 1986 one was the "6th Revisional" and the 2001 one the "7th Revisional Parliament". The 2004-2007 Parliament was the "11th Ordinary Parliament" of the Third Hellenic Republic, and the 2007 Parliament will be the "8th Revisional Parliament". A minimum of five years must elapse after the successful conclusion of the revision process, before another may be initiated.

---------------------------------------------

My opinion? We need something similar to this. 1 President and 2 parties (2 sides of the same coin) just aren't cutting it anymore.

GreenCandle
unregistered

I have presented solutions all along this thread for those who haven't already noticed. And I plan to introduce many more.

1 Possible solution I think would be to eliminate this two-headed snake system we have here in America (Republicans vs Democrats) and to install a Greek Senate type of system where there are multiple people who hold the office of the president just like there are multiple people who hold the offices of congress and the senate.

That way we would not ever have to worry about falling under a single dictator who single handedly wields the power of the executive branch to his/her desires.

Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

What's the solution Green Candle?

--------------------

GreenCandle
unregistered

quote:
Okay. Enough about the problem. Let's hear the solution. See, this is the inherent problem that we find in conspiracy theories. All gloom and doom with no room to improve. If you devoted this much energy to stepping up on a real soap box (rather than a virtual one) and preaching the gospel into the streets where you live, you might actually have an impact for the Lord, in this world. Tell me, how often have you hit your knees and thanked the Lord that you live in a country where you have the freedom to worship Him the way that He wants to be worship without fear of being lined up alongside your brothers and sisters in Christ and being shot.

Did you know that Americans are in the minority? The majority of the rest of the world don't share the religious freedom that we so take for granted. And on the issue of slavery, I believe there are many in India and western Europe that would be appauled by the fact that you place yourself in the category of a slave. Do you not know that actually slavery (carting people around and trading them as mere possessions) is more prevalent today than it was in the 1800s? The very fact that you would put yourself in that category shows how much American freedom has spoiled you. So next time you get the urge to post this nonsense, consider the actual slaves that are truly suffering in other countries, and stop crying. Unless you can come up with a solution for your perceived problems.

lol. I see you are still blinded by the "American Dream" that the controllers have installed into your brain.

It's ok. I remember a time when I used to do the same thing. Our country is currently being sold out to just about every country you can think of, gas prices are sky rocketing, and we are in a war where we kill people EVERYDAY (sometimes even "innocent" civilians with families who are left to mourn over their dead bodies) and we do it with no clear goal in sight. How do you truly believe Jesus feels about that one? We also have a renegade president with 2 more in line for his succession, and we are in more debt in this country than we have ever been in History.

In other words, we are in deep **** .

Now, I do believe that America is the Great ***** that the Bible speaks of, who sits upon many waters, and I do believe we are in for quite an ordeal within the coming years.

You can look at our country through peach colored "fake" glasses right now if you want to Billy, but I choose to see the reality of our situation. And what is that reality? That our country is being run into the grave by a bunch of devils. And devils is what they are.

You can talk about the prosperity of our current situation after we go into another great depression. Just don't expect too many people to take you seriously.

I know. I talk to people every single day on the street just as you suggested (As if you knew what I do when I'm not online anyway). And none of them seem to be as happy with our situation as you would appear to be. Go figure.

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Billy, I agree, good post.
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

Okay. Enough about the problem. Let's hear the solution. See, this is the inherent problem that we find in conspiracy theories. All gloom and doom with no room to improve. If you devoted this much energy to stepping up on a real soap box (rather than a virtual one) and preaching the gospel into the streets where you live, you might actually have an impact for the Lord, in this world. Tell me, how often have you hit your knees and thanked the Lord that you live in a country where you have the freedom to worship Him the way that He wants to be worship without fear of being lined up alongside your brothers and sisters in Christ and being shot.

Did you know that Americans are in the minority? The majority of the rest of the world don't share the religious freedom that we so take for granted. And on the issue of slavery, I believe there are many in India and western Europe that would be appauled by the fact that you place yourself in the category of a slave. Do you not know that actually slavery (carting people around and trading them as mere possessions) is more prevalent today than it was in the 1800s? The very fact that you would put yourself in that category shows how much American freedom has spoiled you. So next time you get the urge to post this nonsense, consider the actual slaves that are truly suffering in other countries, and stop crying. Unless you can come up with a solution for your perceived problems.

--------------------

- The Apostle Paul

GreenCandle
unregistered

Not only did the Controllers know about the 9-11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, but they ALLOWED them to happen so that American oil companies could further maximize their profits in the Middle East and Caspian Region of Turkmenistan, and also because it was all part of their plan to establish their New World Order on America.

The AIDS virus did not happen "randomly", but was rather created by the World Health Organization in unison with rogue elements of the United States military in order to deliberately kill tens of millions of innocent people (or "useless eaters" as they are called by the Controllers behind closed doors). The Controllers hope that this genocidal program will only continue indefinitely until "enough of the herd has been eliminated".

The very foundation of American society - our right to a democratic vote - has been declared null-and-void, and the American people have been bamboozled for the past twenty years via "Votescam". In other words, every President in recent memory has been "selected" beforehand by a group of hidden Controllers, while the process of voting at the ballot boxes has been nothing but a ruse.

GreenCandle
unregistered

In all honesty, I don't think it matters much what we have to say to Congress about these issues. Why? Except for a few rebels, Congressional members are in a position where they're more than satisfied with the status quo.

Here's my rationale:

First of all, years ago George Wallace said, "There's not a dimes worth of difference between the Republicans and the Democrats." And it's true. Oh sure, it "appears" as if there is, but in reality, the entire media-political scene is nothing more than professional wrestling. How can I make such a statement? Again, because both of them have predetermined outcomes that are established out of public view, and both present the results in a dramatic fashion.

It's an illusion, folks.

GreenCandle
unregistered

I see this country being deliberately undermined by hidden forces that have seized control of our Government by nefarious means, and thus use it to further promote their Globalist agenda. These shadowy figures, who I've labeled the "Controllers", don't operate with our best interests in mind. Thus, the only hope we have left of saving this nation is to expose them in a dramatic way, and then eradicate them as quickly as possible.

In my opinion, the importance of this stems directly from survival and preservation. Do the American people enjoy being the World's premier superpower at the moment? And all that this privilege entails? Do we appreciate our financial status, and the freedoms we're essentially taking for granted in many cases? If we do, and this point is very serious, if we do cherish these ideals and rights, then we had better start acting like it because the die has been cast to alter the way of life that we've become accustomed to.

It's time that we all looked beyond the veil and actually see what the Controllers are planning for us...and believe me, these Devils are consummate planners.

GreenCandle
unregistered

So do people still think that we don't have a caste system in this country? How much chance does one individual have of jumping up to the next level?

And before anyone starts thinking that I am a pessimist, please let me clarify. I believe in hard work and industriousness as much as anyone, but I am also a realist who observes certain things. And what I see is a firmly established framework that was intentionally designed to keep people busy, enslaved, and too occupied to exert the effort to modify our caste system.

To keep the Machine running, the Controllers need people to produce goods and services for them. But if we make certain products, we also need to buy items such as CD players, $150 tennis shoes, boats, BMW's, and home entertainment systems. So via a subtle form of conditioning called "advertising" coupled with the ingrained concept of our "American Dream", people are constantly striving to keep up with the Joneses and living beyond their means, all in the name of a larger "scheme" that many people don't even know exists.

By promoting concepts such as freedom, patriotism, and a materialistic American Dream, plus the utilization of various conditioning techniques, the masses remain "in our place", continually being exploited and manipulated by an Evil Ruling Class.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Actually, plenty of Americans are losing their jobs, especially in the industrial and manufacturing fields (due to NAFTA), and replacing them with lower-paying service jobs.

The Slave Class is so busy trying to make ends meet that there isn't time to worry about much else. And guess what? That's exactly the way the Controllers have designed the system. Due to being heavily taxed, indebted, and with scores of bills to pay, plus lawns to mow, raking leaves, cooking dinner, taking care of the kids, fixing the car and so forth, there isn't much time to "get involved". To get involved with a REAL cause to help the World.

Instead, you have people who have been reduced to saying things like, "I do have a CAUSE - putting food on the table and making sure I have enough money to keep the roof from leaking and paying the fuel bill this winter."

Sadly, this is what it has come to for most Americans and other people around the World. No time to fight the Controllers. We are stuck in "survival mode".

GreenCandle
unregistered

70% of America's population, and the number would be closer to 90% if we took the entire World into consideration, are still stuck in the Slave Class. The Controllers of today (bankers, CEO's, ect.) are merely the lords and emperors of times past.

Naturally, some upward and downward mobility exists in this country, but think about this. How many people do you personally know who have truly transcended their class? Certainly someone can go to college or work very hard and believe that they have actually migrated from one class to another, but what are the actual odds that a member of the Slave Class will ever join the Elite Class? Rarely.

We're all pretty much stuck in our class, which in America is largely comprised of a middle class that is snowballed into thinking it has some say-so in how this country is being run. But, quite plainly, it doesn't.

Look at the personal debt we're carrying - it's never been higher. What does that tell you? That the middle class is thriving? No. it's showing that most Americans are living from one paycheck to another, can't completely cover their expenses, and if they lost their jobs, would be in dire straits.

GreenCandle
unregistered

In an efficient slave system, the slave must think that he/she is in control, or is "free" in other words. But the slave must be left with only the bare minimum with which to provide for personal and family needs. The slave must work most of his/her life, giving over the bulk of his/her earnings to the Ruling Class. This is now being very efficiently accomplished in the United States, and for the most part everyone is currently quite happy with the results.

All one needs to do is start thinking about the regal European castles and churches that were constructed during the medieval times while the feudal system was in effect. Naturally, the Aristocracy (kings, queens, and princes) lorded over the serfs, who surrendered their sweat and muscle power to erect these magnificent structures.

Most people who would ponder that situation would think, "Man, what fools those people must have been. They were nothing but slaves!."

But has the overall class structure actually changed that much over the past millennium? Yes, certain "particulars" have improved, and today we have indoor plumbing, heat, automobiles, and modern medicine, to name a few conveniences. But in terms of a hierarchal caste system, are things dramatically different?

GreenCandle
unregistered

By far the largest segment of World society lives in the Slave Class. We have become folks that are essentially a worker bee group that is cultured to support the Ruling Class of the World. In other words, we are the people who assemble parts for their microwaves in a factory, haul away the trash, unclog the sewers, serve the food, pump the gas, drive the taxis, balance the books, clean the hotels, and perform a thousand other jobs that the "Controller's" don't want to do.

But if the Slave Class comprises at least three-quarters of the societal whole, than why don't we wise up to the system and try to overthrow it, or at least try to dramatically change it?

There are 3 main reasons why the masses have been pacified:

1. We're motivated by an illusion that we aren't, in fact, slaves, but rather free individuals.

2. We feel blessed to live in our countries (and consider them to be the greatest nations in the World), and to be "overseen" by a caring government that immensely cares about us. This government is increasingly a type of "father-figure" that continues to exert more influence over each person's life, thus freeing us from any actual "responsibility".

3. We complain about taxes, inequality and the crooks in office, but we are always promised a reward at the end of the line (social security, ect.)

The Controllers maintain these programs with help from their Enforcers by making sure that we (the Slaves) have full bellies, but they work very hard to insure that we will never produce enough wealth to reach independence.

As it currently stands, all of the wealth produced by the Slave Class must always be transfered to the Ruling Class. And with our present system of taxation and mind control, this has been extremely effective.

GreenCandle
unregistered

SLAVERY

A DEFINITION:

The re-orientation of some or all of a person’s (or groups) creativity, energy, resources, assets, time, actions, towards another’s goals, standards and purposes by the introduction of the idea of ‘force’, or ‘threat of force’, meaning the application of physical or emotional pain resulting and insuring loss to the individual(s), (victim)’ if the requests and demands are not met; i.e. (in) forced alignment toward someone else’s goals and purposes.

D.e.

GreenCandle
unregistered

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement