Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » I really do think we are in the end times.

Author Topic: I really do think we are in the end times.
Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Present a mason with Jesus' words, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me," and see if they are not offended by this statement. Understand that freemasons believe that there are many ways to God, as well as many names for God. They believe that all religions lead to God, and have insight that God teaches us through all of them. This is in direct contrast to Jesus' words. Jesus said that He is the only way to the Father.

--------------------
Test yourselves to be sure that you are in the faith.

- The Apostle Paul

Posts: 217 | From: overseas | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what texts or archaeology do the freemasons use when they make the claim that they were the ones that built the first temple? As a matter of fact, I have never been presented any substantial evidence that proved that they existed before the 1700s. Most of their claims are bogus, their rituals are anti-christian and their ties to the occult are alarming. Be very wary of them. They are dangerous. Maybe they do some nice things through their charities, but their doctrines are pitted against the Bible.

--------------------

- The Apostle Paul

Posts: 217 | From: overseas | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inachu
Member # 7244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inachu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha!

No not at all. But I do know they are the ones who built the first temple. So it only makes sense that they honor history and let them build the temple.

Posts: 2 | From: East Coast | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billy
Advanced Member
Member # 7193

Are you a freemason?

--------------------

- The Apostle Paul

Inachu
Member # 7244

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Inachu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many time through the years it felt really fake when on TV or books every pastor exclaiming the end times are near but.....

There are a few passages relating to the fact that the Bible support outsourcing and the people of the land will become like paupers and the people new to the land with gain in prosperity.

That is one Bible verse that supports H1B I need to find the exact scripture.

Then also regarding GOG(Russia) and MAGOG(Iran)
They will enter Israel and there will be a nuclear bomb explosion and this is the main reason why we are still in Iraq to remain as gate keepers as when the Israelis flee to safety in Iraq we shall guide them to safety. For there is no other reason for the people of Israel to enter Iraq other than to rebuild the TOWER of BABEL.

So we have the rebuilding of the
TOWER OF BABEL
RED COWS and
the rebuilding of the TEMPLE.

So far many Israelites scoff that the idea that a freemason will be building the temple. But do they not know freemasons were the ones who buildt the first temple?

So some things are very confusing to me.

Posts: 2 | From: East Coast | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement