Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Truth About The AIDS Virus (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The Truth About The AIDS Virus
GreenCandle
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that the Government creating AIDS is one of the biggest stories of the century. AIDS has killed more people, in more countries, WorldWide, than maybe any war in all of history combined.

It is the sickest, cruelest, most horrific act that the U.S. Government has ever layed upon it's people, and I for one can't believe that it isn't being talked about, everywhere, all the time, and being constantly thrown back into the Governments face.

The good news is, however, that if one day it is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Government was involved and is ultimately responsible for the creation of AIDS, that it may finally be the one tool needed that could lead to completely tearing down our current Government structure and then rebuilding it all from scratch.

I can think of no more powerful arguement for completely disassembling our current Government system and it's counterparts than if it were proven true that the Government created AIDS for "Population Control".

With so many Americans carrying the virus, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how long we have in places like the U.S.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenCandle
unregistered

From a report released by UNAIDS:

Number of people living with HIV/AIDS is 34.3 million including 1.3 million children under the age of 15 years.

In most sub-Saharan African countries adults and children are acquiring HIV at a higher rate than ever before: the number of new infections in the regions during 1999 was four million. Botswana has an infection rate of 35.8 per cent, Zimbabwe 25.8 per cent, South Africa 19.9 per cent

In Zimbabwe, by 1997, 15-year-old boys could expect to die before the age of 50.

Many companies in Africa report that illness and death is now the main reason for people leaving the company.

In sub-Saharan Africa there is still an enormous stigma attached to this disease and those who are sick are often ostracized. "Fear, stigma and denial: a vicious circle....This wall of silence hinders prevention and care.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/aids/aids-africa.html

GreenCandle
unregistered

Statistics from a World Bank Report: The Impact of AIDS on Capacity Building written in 1997/98:

In Africa, AIDS has yet to peak in the number of people it will affect.

AIDS has become the number one cause of mortality among adults 15-49 years of age. Mortality rates, usually caused by other important diseases such as malaria, have doubled and tripled because of AIDS. Tuberculosis has also increased tremendously.

HIV is a disease of both the affluent and poor. High social groups have not been spared its ravages.

HIV rates exceed 30 per cent of prime-aged adults in urban and semi-urban areas. Botswana, Malawi and Zimbabwe were predicted to have lost 25 to 50 per cent of their 1996 urban work force by 2005.

Life expectancy of a person living in Zimbabwe was 21 years lower in 2000-2004 than it would have been without AIDS.

More than nine million children under the age of 10 in Africa have lost a parent to AIDS. In Zimbabwe, officials estimate that there are 600,000 orphans. Unofficial estimates say it could be as high as one million.

In Africa's fight against AIDS, human and financial resources are too few or not well utilized. Skills are weak and effective leadership and role models from political levels are absent.

Most of the AIDS control programs in Africa are funded by external-donor-sources rather than by national and local governments. Not one country in Africa is meeting the financial needs created by this epidemic.

GreenCandle
unregistered

There are over nine million children who have lost one parent or both to the African AIDS epidemic. The harsh reality of ruined lives is painful to witness.

Fathers and mothers burying their children. Grandmothers and grandfathers raising their children's children.

According to the most recent UNAIDS report, half of all 15-year-old boys in Zimbabwe can expect to die before the age of 50. A third of the work force was thought to be lost in the year 2005. Life expectancy for women is now only 39 years. No family escapes the scourge of this disease.

So great is the depth of this epidemic that it borders on the unimaginable. Yet when you are there it is almost as if this disease does not exist. The stigma attached to AIDS promotes an air of desperate denial. Admitting to having AIDS is a sure way of being ostracized. In the words of one AIDS sufferer: "You become a monster." Those who have the illness call it something else: fatigue, tuberculosis, malaria, anything but AIDS. But the cemeteries, overfilled with newly dug graves, tell the truth. The tomb markers read born in 1964, 1970, 1955 ... died in 1999, in 2000. In this country they bury a thousand victims of AIDS a week.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Did The Georgia Guide Stones help lay out the plan and the so called "need" for viruses like AIDS?

The Georgia Guidestones are a huge granite artifact located on a hilltop in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. It is sometimes referred to as the "American Stonehenge", a title which has been applied at times to a number of other structures.

A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

The artifact is almost twenty feet tall, and made from six granite slabs weighing more than 100 tons in all. One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some clarifying notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

The Georgia Guidestones were unveiled before a crowd of 400 people on March 22, 1980.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Ancient Chinese, and Russian.

There are some things written on the stones that may appear to many to be "Good" things but there is one thing in particular that I find to be extremely disturbing:

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature

In order to achieve a population of 500,000,000, 90% of all people would have to die. The world is currently over a population of 6.6 billion.

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/AIDS_biowar_depopulation.htm

The Georgia Guidestones are located in Elbert County, Georgia, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Atlanta, 45 miles from Athens (precise distance is 44.3322 miles), GA and 9 miles (15 kilometers) north of the center of Elberton.

The Georgia Guidestones have been part of the landscape in Elberton, Georgia for a quarter of a century.

The Georgia Guidestones were ordered, constructed and paid for in total anonymity.

The origination of the Georgia Guidestones is steeped in bizarre mysticism. They were said to be paid for by an anonymous man with the unlikely name of R.C. Christian back in 1979. Indeed, the name of the donor has remained a secret ever since. As folk legend would have it, a certain Mr. Christian came to town out of nowhere and just as quickly returned to nowhere.

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aids is a virus that has been around for eons. It goes dormant, and has been until recently, when sin opened pandora's box.

When they became aware of the problem with Aids, it was told to the homosexual community where it was discovered (SanFransisco), with a stern caution to abstain from what they were doing. That didn't last long. They were quoted to say that they would rather die doing what they loved (doesn't take much imagination to see that does it?). They deliberately shunned the advice in favor of the pleasure of the moment. They paid. We all pay! It is a glimpse into the mentality of those with whom many in the new age see nothing wrong with.

Aids was not created by man. Man has created no virus. Neither can he cure one.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pathwalker
Community Member
Member # 7154

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pathwalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank-you for responding. I hope to hear from MR. Green soon Have a great day!!

--------------------
Psalm 119:105 " Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"

Posts: 12 | From: Henderson, NV | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Pathwalker,
Greencandle posted this subject here in the end times section. I think the question should be directed towards him. Since Greencandle and I do not share the same views on this subject we would probably give you different answers to your question anyways.

With love in Christ, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pathwalker
Community Member
Member # 7154

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pathwalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toward's Green Candle but if you can answer me that would be ok! I am just trying to figure out how this pretains to the End of times. I'm not trying to be rude, but I am a little confused here. Thank-you and God Bless!

--------------------

Posts: 12 | From: Henderson, NV | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Pathwalker,
Its nice to meet you. Are you directing your question towards Greencandle or towards me?

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pathwalker
Community Member
Member # 7154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pathwalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read through this post and I really want to know what you are implying. ( In simple terms)
Your brother in Christ,
Pathwalker

--------------------

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Hi GreenCandle,
There is a book called "The Invention of the Aids Virus" by Peter Deusberg. The foward is by Kary Mullis (the inventor of the PCR test for HIV). The book gives an explanation of how the AIDS establishment was formed. If you really are that interested in the subject I highly recommend this read. Tell me what you think after you have read it.

GreenCandle
unregistered

SOMEBODY'S BEEN TRYING TO PLAY GOD
GreenCandle
unregistered

sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS

http://www.avert.org/worldstats.htm

http://www.globalhealthfacts.org/topic.jsp?i=3

GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just imagine where we would be if we put all these resources into good things. Many say that war has motivated us to most of the advancements we have made and paved the way for wonderful things -but this is a sad excuse at best -and will lead to our destruction if Christ was not sent to cut the days short.

Mar 13:20 And if the Lord had not cut short the days, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

I posted about the corporations to underscore the fact that disregarding our own survival is S.O.P. for the powers-that-be. All the excuses we use seem logical in the short term -but are not.

Even if what is posted here is 100 percent in error -it can not be denied that similar things have been done. The issue is not even this particular disease, but that disease in our minds which says these things are necessary and beneficial. It is insanity.

We may not know exactly who is cooking up what diabolical scheme at any time -or has -and it's usually excused as being for the betterment of mankind and the security of the most righteous and civilized -but you can't make doomsday weapons and not expect doomsday.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Rom 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulcher; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Rom 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Rom 3:15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Rom 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

GreenCandle,
Robert Gallo played a significant role in the creation of the federally instituted AIDS establishment, but not in the creation of an AIDS virus. Peter Duesberg had confronted Gallo several times in the past with requests for scientifically based support of his theory that HIV is the cause of AIDS......to this day he still has not provided it.

GreenCandle
unregistered

More on the House Bill can be obtained here:

http://community-2.webtv.net/LikingLArry/IsTheAIDSVirusMan/

GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

-
GreenCandle
unregistered

In fact I have OneInChrist.

For example. It is entirely possible that Robert Gallo also played a significant role in the creation of the AIDS virus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDxZ7PX8YGI&feature=related

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Hi Greencandle,
Have you ever considered any other theories besides Dr. Streckers?

GreenCandle
unregistered

Tell you what.

Since some people would rather watch a video on the subject instead of read about it (For all those visual people out there), I'll just let Dr. Strecker explain the entire situation himself in great detail:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-510131554702379558&q=&hl=en

Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link that follows is to several documentaries aired on LinkTV (an excellent source of independent news) about corporations.

http://www.linktv.org/search/q/corporation%20psychotic

Corporations have been granted rights as individuals under the law, so a study was done to find out what sort of "individuals" they were. By the same criteria with which we diagnose human individuals' mental fitness, many corporations were found to be psychotic.

It goes on to cite examples of corporations making collection of rainwater illegal so people would be forced to buy water they could not afford -making it illegal to collect natural seed so that people wopuld be forced to buy -year after year... suicide-gene seeds which produce plants which do not reproduce seeds, etc... a situation which has led to many suicides, etc...

It is difficult to comprehend -but it goes on...

here is a link to the film in parts...

http://www.thecorporation.com/index.cfm?page_id=46

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Oh, and another thing too. The so called AIDS pandemic in Africa. It has been proven that since the AIDS "scare" in the late 70's early 80's that the mortality rate in Africa has been the same. What they dont need is AZT, what they do need is mosquito nets, clean water and clean sanitary. The Africans that are getting mosquito nets and clean water are living longer than other Africans who are not, regardless of HIV status. Peter Duesberg is in Africa right now on a humanitarian effort, as well as completing some of his epedemiological studies which will more conclusively show that HIV infection and so called AIDS diseases are non-related. Africans are still dying of the same diseases they always have been. Sad to know that many fund their deaths with AZT instead of sending money for mosquito nets, clean water and sanitary arrangements.

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Peter Duesberg, a nobel prize winning scientist from Germany, and his colleagues did many controlled group studies over several years to prove that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. One such control study(10yr. duration) involved two control groups of hemophiliac patients. One control group was HIV+ and the other was HIV-. They matched up patients as close as they could to amount of transfusion needed. Transfusions all contain foreign proteins which over time have a suppressing effect on the immune system. So Hemophiliacs, by the nature of thier condition are already immune suppressed. What they determined after the 10 yr. study was remarkable as it lended credibility to the Deusberg hypothesis that HIV is not linked to AIDS. At the end of the 10 yr. period they discovered that the hemophiliacs immune systems in both control groups were suppressed only proportionally to the amount of transfusion needed for treatment. HIV+ patients would have been expected to have had a more compromised immune system or higher mortality rate than those of the HIV- control group, but that was not the case.

Another interesting study that they did was with homosexuals. They found that homosexuals who had stopped using nitrate inhalents(which cause Kaposis Sarcoma) and stopped abusing illicit drugs and refrained from AZT treatment remained healthy regardless of HIV status.

Hmmmm. Makes you think, Hah?

GreenCandle
unregistered

Since the 1970s, AIDS has killed more than 21.8 million people. Today, about 34-36 million people are living with HIV or AIDS, a total that is expected to reach 47 million in 2010. By 2025, the number of people infected with AIDS is estimated to reach upwards of 80 Million people.

The entire population of the country of Ireland is around 4,109,086. Compare that to the 21,000,000 that have already died from AIDS, and I think you can see how much damage it has truly done to the World. In other words, the AIDS virus has already wiped out over 5 IRELANDS worth of people.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Very well put Isaiah.
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Definitely trust in God -but be paranoid -be very paranoid... but I say that using the definition I once heard of paranoid -a heightened sense of awareness. As the late alternative rock star -who said he didn't have a gun but died by one anyway -said... just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you.

A better way to put it -and do it -would be... watch and pray that you be counted worthy to escape all these things... Seeing the world as it is can be painful and cause fear, but not if you see it in light of prophecy -and allow it to motivate you to seek God.

Understanding what men are capable of can help one avoid being manipulated to ends with which they would normally disagree. We tend to see things as they are advertised, not as they actually are -and those who try to see beyond the facade sometimes get the facts wrong (and for trying some are defamed, ruined and/or killed -so be careful) -but the fact remains some very nasty stuff goes on which is leading to the downfall of our nation -one nation after another until Christ returns, in fact -though some who do such see it as necessary for the longevity of their respective team in this twisted game. These men will not be stopped. They know no authority but themselves -they set themselves above auhorities which might bring them to justice -and even set themselves in authority over such to manipulate those who mean well -so that agencies whose task it is to stop such are manipulated to help such -they will continue until they are dead or the game is finally ended by Christ's return.

Christ said they persecuted him -and they will persecute you -speaking to those who followed him. We don't need to seek out evil men -if we focus on obeying God they will be present. If you are going to be persecuted, let it be for more than investigation. Do exactly as Christ said and there will be no shortage of evil men surrounding you to comment on -but remember Christ said his would be given what to speak as they are persecuted by such -and not to plan what to speak. Pointing out their ways is not wrong inasmuch as such can be pleading the cause of innocents -such as writing about various deeds which harm, and such needs to be changed if we are to survive as a nation -but our focus should be on God -not them. God sees -and is soon to act. They will not fare well.

I've personally seen "them" in action -I've seen them drive adults and children alike insane by use of various psychotomimetics -take them to psych wards and mess with their heads until they or theirs are willing to play the game. I've seen them manipulate every aspect of people's lives by planning their every appointment to be with one of "theirs" -including, but not limited to -doctors, nurses, lawyers, police, government officials -all willing or coerced to use their position to do boundlessly horrific things. I have seen those who try to infiltrate and stop them being directed by them from above. I have seen such act like that which they seek to stop -only to be factored into the equation and used. I have seen this to be true wherever I go -and I have travelled much. I have seen that this 'wave of fear' as I call it is being used to bring this entire country into submission. As if this weren't bad enough, I have personally seen foreign powers manipulate such to gain access to -and set up the eventual destruction of -our country -such that the more we rely on it the greater their control over us. I've seen these things -I'm not guessing. I try to tell folks, but they attack me for being un-American or it falls on deaf ears because "they" get to folks first. They annoy me daily -and present themselves to the world as protectors, employing
many honorable people to do dishonorable things which they do not understand are dishonorable -and motivating dishonorable people to be more so. (I've had some bad days!)

We are in a horrible state of affairs... psy-ops, propaganda, and mass media manipulation are only compounding the problem. It is important to understand what is happening, but more important that we let it motivate us to do the right things. Where there is no vision, the people fail -and this war is being fought in every one of our heads. We need to see clearly. Pacifying the masses and waiting on heroes works somehwat sometimes -unless they are compromised -which they are. Should we not avert disaster, proper vision of the world -coupled with CORRECT knowlegde of scripture is toward helping people understand what is happening -why -what God expects -and which -among the many gods they are presented with -HE IS.

Isa 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:
Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
Isa 30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
Isa 30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
Isa 30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
Isa 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potter's vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a shard to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.
Isa 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
Isa 30:16 But ye said, No; for we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee: and, We will ride upon the swift; therefore shall they that pursue you be swift.
Isa 30:17 One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on a hill.
Isa 30:18 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

GreenCandle
unregistered

I agree with you all that we need to put our trust in God. =)

Here's the speech from Dr. Robert Strecker on the AIDS virus:

http://www.righto.com/theories/strecker.html

Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea Green. Don't be paranoid.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1Jn 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Peace, my friend! He will see you through. We are all going through it together.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Raising the speed limit to 70 wasn't quite doing it for 'em [pound]

I'm sorry -bad humor -don't know about this one -but we have created some doozies -as if there weren't enough -let it suffice to say the dark, dank corridors of power could use a good spruce-up.

It's not limited to one country -it's a human thing -we learn war and in this end time are -as the bible states -"inventors of evil". Whether our creations or experiments are let loose -escape -or just get botched, the effects are the same -and the Son is about to destroy those who destroy the earth. We all do so in part -but some do make sport of it.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Greencandle,
AIDS was never a "new" disease. It is an ever expanding list of "old" diseases under a new name. If HIV was the cause of AIDS then we would not see only certain types of diseases with certain risk groups. Why dont you have any Americans die of slim disease? Why dont you have non-homosexuals get Kaposis Sarcoma?

Thought I might spark your interest a little. Ive read a book that was fowarded by the man who invented the PCR test for HIV detection. Ironically, he is a dissident. Go figure.

scmom
Member # 7137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that it is very possible for governments, even the US government, to conspire to try and control something as major as world population. But, as christians, assuming that you are one, we know that according to the Word of God, it is satan who is the "CONTROLLER"

EPH. 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It is a terrible thought that millions of deaths could've been engineered in a lab somewhere, the millions of unborn babies discarded as trash and war as a constant, sin has controlled humanity and will continue to until the LORD says enough. We may not always understand God's purpose but we must know that God's justice is perfect and will prevail. The age of sin, I believe, will soon come to an end and all of these who have given themselves over to the control of wickedness, pride of power, greed and self promotion will face judgement.

REV. 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

--------------------
Phil. 4:13
I can do all things thru Christ Jesus who strengthens me.

Posts: 4 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreenCandle
unregistered

Here are a few links:

Project MK: NAOMI

http://www.thc-ministry.org/wwwboard/messages/148.html

Dr. Donald MacArthur

http://www.konformist.com/1999/aids/manmade.txt

http://www.whale.to/m/scott7.html

H.B.15090

http://killtown.911review.org/aids.html

and World Health Bulletin Volume 47:257-63

http://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/AIDS.htm

enjoy!

GreenCandle
unregistered

Think of all the millions of people who have contracted AIDS over the years, and also how many died from it. Then, think of all the famous people who have lost their lives due to AIDS. They come from every walk of life. There are sports figures who have contracted it, people like Magic Johnson - there have been musicians like Freddy Mercury, Liberace, there have been movie stars like Rock Hudson, there have been artists like Robert Mapplethorpe, plus there have been dancers, theatre stars, and countless others.

AIDS has hit every group imaginable. Except for one of course. And guess which group that is? High ranking politicians and World leaders.

Now think about that for a second. Try and name one top-level politician who has ever died from AIDS. You can't do it, can you? And why do you think that is? Is it because they're so much more virtuous, monogamous, and faithful than everyone else in the World?

Think about all that for awhile. And then when you are done.....ask yourself this simple question. What are these Monsters doing to us?

GreenCandle
unregistered

Many people don't really understand still how exactly AIDS was created. They know that it WAS created. But they don't understand how.

Well, to start:

AIDS is a form of viral cancer that resulted from the combination of two retroviruses - a bovine lukemia virus and a sheep visna virus. If these two viruses are combined, and then injected into a Human culture, what you get is the first retrovirus known to Mankind.

There were two doctors. Robert Strecker, famous for his "Strecker Memorandum", and Alan Cantwell - who were curious about this virus, and so they punched the following words into their computer - bovine visna - and guess what it came up with? The computer spit out reams of information that described a virus which was IDENTICLE to the AIDS virus!

For example:

If you take the bovine visna virus and compare it with the AIDS virus, you will see that it has exactly the same morphology (shape), the exact same molecular weight, the same magnesium dependency; it has the ability to kill cells; it has the same T cell tropism (it attacks T cells); and it has the same exact characteristics in cattle that AIDS does in Humans. It also produces a disease in Cows, characterized by initial lymphomamply within a few weeks of initial infection, followed by the production of antibodies against that virus, and subsequently, 5-7 years later, the cow dies of a wasting disease - an immune deficiency.

AIDS is a horrible disease. Besides being Man-Made it also has the ability to spread extremely quickly. To transfer the disease, all you need is a highly concentrated exchange of bodily fluids between two people. One who is infected and one who isn't. And Bam....somebody's got AIDS. And yes, even just injecting a dirty needle into your arm gives you a much higher chance of contracting AIDS.

GreenCandle
unregistered

The creation of AIDs was a Bilderberg-inspired project that utilized the Department of Defense in conjunction with the CIA's "Project MK-NAOMI" under the auspices of the World Health Organization. What these folks did was come up with a list of "undesirables" that needed to be eliminated. Can you guys guess who these "undesirables" were at that time? Blacks, Junkies, and Homosexuals. Oh and throw in a few Hispanics and Orientals, and you have a pretty good idea of who they found to be "undesirable".

Many of you might be thinking....wasn't there any other way?

Do you think these people care? Come on. The beauty of AIDS for them was that it accomplished their goal of population reduction by targeting specific racial and ethnic groups through bio-weaponry. Before AIDS, bio-weaponry was indiscriminate, killing at random. But once they came up with a more intelligent "Agent", it became much easier to target specific groups for elimination.

They could infect whoever they wanted to.

GreenCandle
unregistered

There is a researcher named Waves Fores who wrote an article called "Designer Diseases: AIDS as Biological and Psychological Warfare". At one point in this column he said, "Another indication that AIDS has multiple origin points is that the 14-month doubling time of the disease cannot nearly account for the current number of cases if we assume only a small number of initial infections starting in the late 1970's."

So people..isn't it clear here? This whole cover story about AIDS starting at one specific point is nonsense.

Thats right. Because a very organized effort was behind it. And by 1981, AIDS had become part of the popular consciousness. When it was never there before! At first, due to the nature of who it infected in this country, the disease was originally called "Gay Cancer". From 1979 to 1981, the scientific community labeled it GRID - Gay Related Immune Deficiency. That was actually the first official name for AIDS.

But to keep the timeline going....

In 1983, a New York Congressman named Theodore Weiss said:

"As far-fetched as it may seem, given the attitudes toward homosexuals and homosexuality by some segments of society, the possible utilization of biological weapons must be seriously considered."

Now that's a United States Congressman saying this! In 1984, then, the AIDS virus was officially "discovered" by Dr. Robert Gallo.

And people should know that there was even a newspaper article printed in the London Times on May 11, 1987 titled - "Smallpox Vaccine Triggered AIDS." Of course, not surprisingly, this information never filtered into the American mainstream media.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Also, did you guys know that by 1984, the CDC did a report on the New York City men that received this inoculation, and they found that 64% of them had either contracted AIDS or had already died from it? Well it's true, and it's truly sickening.

After that, all of the sudden any further statistics mysteriously became "unavailable". I'll bet if they were found though, the number could be 100% just a few years later.

So think about this. If you drove up to the Centre Community Hospital and asked them, "If you had a vaccination program, say for the flu, and six years after it was administered 64% of the people that received it were infected with a lethal, incurable disease, what would you think?" They'd flip out.

Now I want you all to take this information and compare it to the Green Monkey theory or any other monkey theory for that matter. Which one seems more plausible when viewed in terms of an exponential explosion?

It's a downright crime!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement