Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The New world Order is here.....

Author Topic: The New world Order is here.....
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new world DISORDER is here.

Control of information is certainly not new in the US or any other country, but the totality and complexity with which it is now practiced, the reasons it is now done -and who has control of it -are quite disturbing, indeed.

Britain minted a supposedly German coin during WWII prematurely declaring German victory. Perhaps things could have been done more honestly, but the purpose was to strengthen the resolve of a people who were weary from war. They also resorted to extreme measures to defame German leaders among German troops. It was war -and we will be at war for the foreseeable future -until we are unable to war -until Christ returns.

Most would not appreciate being manipulated so, and it does erode trust in government, but most would have probably shrugged off the coin matter, understanding its purpose. However, there was strong disagreement on the point of defamation of character -even of the enemy. One British officer said something to the effect that he would rather have lost honorably than resort to such dishonorable methods.

Regardless of what one thinks is necessary in any situation, some of our ways have an effect opposite to that which is intended, and some work in the short term, but create a far worse situation in the long term.

Unfortunately, the tactics we develop for war rarley remain reserved solely for use in war. If we reason that we are constantly under threat, and that the end justifies the means, we should not expect to be told the truth and should expect to be manipulated to the end that those in command see fit. Secrets are understandable -mass manipulation is another thing.

In resorting to any means we deem necessary to win a war, we have adopted ways which assure we will not win the next, and even assure our downfall.(Also, some who use such inventions of evil are not thinking of the greater good of the nation, but of power at the expense of their fellows.)

I have seen firsthand the use of such psychological and situational warfare against those who prophesy rightly in God's name and keep his commandments and holy days, and against others in secular roles who rightfully disagree with and speak out against the less-than-honorable persons among the powers-that-be -to the point that some are literally driven to PTSD -once known as shellshock... and this is written of specifically in prophecy...

Mic 2:8 Even of late my people is risen up as an enemy: ye pull off the robe with the garment from them that pass by securely AS MEN AVERSE FROM WAR. Mic 2:9 The women of my people have ye cast out from their pleasant houses; from their children have ye taken away my glory for ever. Mic 2:10 Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction.

And that is EXACTLY what is about to happen if we do not change.

We should understand that man's plans for any sort of world order are secondary, at best, to God's plan. Man is desparately trying to find solutions to the world's problems, but tend to see the answer as increased control -which is then taken advantage of by less-than-honorable men. God will soon send his Son to remedy this problem -he will rule with rod of iron -but not as men rule -he will ENFORCE PEACE -but not as men attempt it -he will absolutely demand that we do not control each other, but live in peace and true freedom. The world does need one government -it was decalred from the beginning and will shortly come to pass -but it will not be of man. HE WILL BE IN CONTROL AND IT WILL BRING THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS.

What is happening now is not a new world order, but the present world falling into disorder -no matter how men see it. What is happening now is the inroads to how a certain human leader will soon DESTROY MANY BY PEACE -NATIONS NOT A FEW. Believe it or don't -but we are first on the list to fall to him!
-UNLESS WE SATISFY ISAIAH 10

Isa 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
Isa 10:2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

We can not slay the beast -only God can keep him back -as it is God who raises him against us -he does not yet rule but he DOES NOW ACT. WE CANNOT FELL THE WILLOW TREE -IT IS GOD WHO DOES THE FOLLOWING...Eze 17:24 And all the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.

The beast is the tender young twig of the cedar -and the cedar is the Assyrian...

Eze 17:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:
Eze 17:23 In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

This is not Israel, but the Assyrian OVER ALL ISRAEL -BOTH HOUSES.... Eze 31:3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs. Eze 31:4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

..and we are the first eagle... Britain is the second ...

Eze 17:2 Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel;
Eze 17:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:

..and this speaks of the migration of the highest Assyrians to what is now Germany ..
Eze 17:4 He cropped off the top of his young twigs (Ashur-Uballit II, and company -also reigned 3 1/2 years), and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants. Eze 17:5 He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree.

Their defeat in world war II and their present rise -and eventual fall -is also in Ezekiel 17...

Eze 17:9 Say thou, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.
Eze 17:10 Yea, behold, being planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.

It will eventually be brought low by armies from the east and north, (though they do their best to prevent it) before coming to its final end by the returning Christ...

Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
Isa 14:26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
Isa 14:27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
Isa 10:25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

BUT BEFORE THIS....

Isa 10:6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
Isa 10:7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

THE ANSWERS TO OUR TROUBLES ARE IN DOING RIGHTLY!
Will we be a blessing to Iraq? Will our economy be strong? Will we have security?

ONLY IF WE DO THE FOLLOWING...

Lev 19:14 Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.
Lev 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.
Lev 19:16 Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.
Lev 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Lev 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

Exo 22:22 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.
Exo 22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;
Exo 22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Isa 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Isa 1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Isa 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

HERE AND ABROAD! Be sincere in blessing and be wary of seeking your own gain and rationalizing one as the other.

THIS IS THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT AN ENEMY KNOWS IF WE DO NOT KNOW THIS
-EVERY LAST ONE OF US! IF WE DO WELL WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AN ENEMY HAVING THE UPPER HAND AS THESE THINGS ARE OUR VULNERABILITY -SOME OF THESE ARE EVEN HIS HAND!

Dan 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Dan 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that so many in this once Great Nation have been so dumb down they can not see what is clear as the clearest crystal ever made is amazing!

years ago it was common knowledge countries like Germany, Russia, China and the like controlled the media the people were allowed to hear but the same thing has been taking place here in America for many years now.

here is one example of how the media is controlling the masses....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCkgz1Y-Bk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4QO7zXTljE&feature=related

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement