Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Sovereignty? SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: Sovereignty? SURVIVAL!!!!!!!!
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Europe has pooled its resources and has created a union which has the potential to be greater than any power in history -politically, monetarily and militarily. They pretty much have already staked a claim to their 'zone'.

Britain is now in the position of giving over its sovereignty completely to the E.U., or eventually being left out. Britain has been involved with Europe since the E.U. was the E.C. -simply a trade union. Since, the E.U. has been developing military capabilities, an intelligence arm, and a very strong shared currency. Most in Britain want the financial benefits of dealing with the E.U., but not at the cost of giving over their sovereignty for full membership.(Eze 17:14 That the kingdom might be base, that it might not lift itself up, but that by keeping of his covenant it might stand.)

Not so long ago, it was made legal for 'Europe' to buy and control U.S. businesses -which paved the way for the likes of.... Daimler, Krupp, Degesch, Siemens, and others to 'help our economy'.(Eze 31:3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.
Eze 31:4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.
Eze 17:6 And it grew, and became a spreading vine of low stature, whose branches turned toward him, and the roots thereof were under him: so it became a vine, and brought forth branches, and shot forth sprigs.)

http://remember.org/educate/companies.html

This would all be well and good if human beings were not involved and history could be ignored without consequence -but this is not the case.

[It is understandable that some might think it wise to likewise combine currencies in other parts of the world, in order to level the playing field, but whether it is possible is another story, and whether everyone is playing by the same rules yet another. In this regard we should be very wary of some who act as though they want to be on our team, but aren't as friendly as they seem.(more butter than guns) (We should also be very, very wary of loose cannons here who answer to no-one doing certain unofficial things which they deem wise and necessary) We wouldn't want to strengthen those who might one day rise against us -and we certainly need to be doing away with any reason for any in the world to dislike us! Where our strength has given way to strong-arm tactics, we should be wary of a push back! We should not make ourselves more vulnerable in the name of security or economic strength. We should very much consider who we can absolutely trust, who can be relied on in a major conflict and who might be playing both sides to their advantage. Mostly, we should consider what God says about it all -and turn to him to cure our wounds -if we do right -HE WILL DIRECT OUR PATHS]

Prophetically, the E.U. is now the seat of the king of the north in Daniel, though the last king of the north does not yet rule it. Germany is the strongest country in the E.U. -and the war-minded persons thereof are Assyria/Assyrian in prophecy.

The plan to unite Europe was initially conceived by SS officers, as was the plan to return to industry, should they be defeated, to gain leverage over their former enemies.

Regardless of economic zones, the main players in bible prophecy are the Assyrian(king of the north, Chaldean[Europe as a whole], Babylon), the house of Israel (incl. Ephraim/Manesseh U.S., Britain, Australia, etc..), Judah (Israel), the king of the south(Islamic nations), and those to the north and east of the king of the north(generally the communists).

These prophecies apply to what is happening now and in the near future.

Hos 5:13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.

Mic 1:9 For her wound is incurable; for it is come unto Judah; he is come unto the gate of my people, even to Jerusalem.

Isa 9:21 Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Isa 10:4 Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. Isa 10:5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.
Isa 10:6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Deu 28:43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
Deu 28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

Deu 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deu 28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Dan 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
Dan 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
Isa 10:25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
Isa 14:26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

-------------------

It is important to think of various issues which affect us, and it is difficult for leaders to know what to do in any situation, but if we change the BASICS of how we do things as a nation -ESPECIALLY as it translates to how people are treated here and abroad, rather than deeming it necessary to suspend rights -things will fall into place because WE WILL HAVE SATISFIED THOSE THINGS FOR WHICH GOD HAS PURPOSED THESE TROUBLES!

Notice this doesn't even mention religious observance -this is merely being human! THIS IS WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY TO US TODAY BY ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Isa 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
Isa 10:2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!
Isa 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?

IF WE SATISFY THIS WE WILL HAVE A LOT LESS TO THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ will soon rule -but it is possible that the shift of power could be a lot smoother...
Joe 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement