Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » I Suggest All Christians Watch This: The Mark Of The Beast System Coming Into Place

Author Topic: I Suggest All Christians Watch This: The Mark Of The Beast System Coming Into Place
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent point, CWO -we should certainly not bear false witness or speak evil of any....

God does tell us...
Luk 21:34-36 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

..and we are given things to watch for(especially our own state). Many will not recognize these things for what they are -either not knowing the scripture or due to misunderstanding -and one misunderstanding leads to others.

One of these has to do with the "son of perdition". First -there is not just one son of perdition, but the first spoken of with those specific words is quite revealing of the second.

The first refers to Judas...
Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

And the second also to a Judas type...
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

...but much greater in many ways
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Some think this to be the beast, but this is not the case. There is a relationship between this and the beast, but they are not one in the same.

This man of sin, son of perdition -does not reveal himself -does not make himself known -but is revealed by God. He sits IN the temple of God...and SHOWS THAT HE IS GOD -more correcty HE SHOWS HIMSELF AS IF HE IS GOD (this he does by many means -including very powerful spiritual means). HE actually pretends to BE GOD. He also has great power over those the bible calls the "synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;" and about the same time he is revealed, these are caused to... "behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

It is written of the beast...

Eze 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:...

..but this is more about world domination -and even to the point of exalting himself against the returning Christ...his kings will actually attempt to war with christ at his return (Rev 17:11-14, Zec 14:3)

If one does not know what is truly the temple of God, one might have missed that these things have already happened. This son of perdition has influence over the synagogue of Satan -and their M.O. is to infiltrate organizations of ALL TYPES -even, and to our purpose, especially, religious organizations -by gaining one position, and using that position to fill other positions with like-minded people and remove those who would protest -until said organization becomes theirs. They do so by any means -even murder -and some among them seek power from evil spiritual sources. They see religious organizations as easy targets full of zealous people ready to be manipulated and throw cash at what they believe in. This is how the falling away happened -people did not understand what was happening at the time.

The temple of God are those who keep his commandments -which do include his weekly sabbath, and his yearly sabbaths -the holy days given in the bible which were kept by Christ, the apostles and the new testament church, as supported by scripture -and will be kept by the whole world when Christ returns to rule...

Zec 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Those that do so now also do "the daily" which is where we see the relationship between the beast and this man of sin illustrated.
This "daily" will soon be taken away -and they will then be led into the wilderness while the beast wreaks destruction on the earth -but it is the beast which causes this daily to cease -working even before he begins to reign -and does so BY WORKING THROUGH THE MAN OF SIN AND SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN -even to the point of having spiritual influence over their minds by satanic power. HE -the beast -is.... 2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders"

In Daniel, the beast is referred to as the king of the North -more correctly, the last of a succession of kings of the north....and a king of fierce countenance...

Dan 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and UNDERSTANDING DARK SENTENCES, shall stand up.
Dan 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
Dan 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
....Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

And here we see his relationship with the temple of God and the daily, etc...

Dan 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
Dan 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Dan 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The abomination being...
Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

...but God tells his people to not be afraid...
Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
Isa 10:25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

Isa 14:24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
Isa 14:26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

but before this he will have destroyed so many so quickly he will be renowned for it...

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Isa 10:5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.
Isa 10:6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
Isa 10:7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

Eze 31:3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.
Eze 31:4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.
Eze 31:5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.

Eze 17:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:
Eze 17:4 He cropped off the top of his young twigs, and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants.
Eze 17:5 He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed it by great waters, and set it as a willow tree.

Eze 17:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it; I will crop off from the top of his young twigs a tender one, and will plant it upon an high mountain and eminent:
Eze 17:23 In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it: and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar: and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.
Eze 17:24 And all the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.

Do be wise about interest in this matter... but do not be afraid... they are about -I have seen them in action -and they do NOT like to be revealed -and certainly do not reveal themselves unless they think they can control the situation -which means surrounding one -controlling one -and keeping them quiet by any means -they call this being 'inside'.

Put on the armor of God! You will need all of it!

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Thessalonians 5
1BUT AS to the suitable times and the precise seasons and dates, brethren, you have no necessity for anything being written to you.
2For you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the [return of the] Lord will come [as unexpectedly and suddenly] as a thief in the night.
3When people are saying, All is well and secure, and, There is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labor pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape.
4But you are not in [given up to the power of] darkness, brethren, for that day to overtake you by surprise like a thief.
5For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we do not belong either to the night or to darkness.
6Accordingly then, let us not sleep, as the rest do, but let us keep wide awake (alert, watchful, cautious, and on our guard) and let us be sober (calm, collected, and circumspect).
7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who are drunk, get drunk at night.
8But we belong to the day; therefore, let us be sober and put on the breastplate (corslet) of faith and love and for a helmet the hope of salvation.
9For God has not appointed us to [incur His] wrath [He did not select us to condemn us], but [that we might] obtain [His] salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)
10Who died for us so that whether we are still alive or are dead [at Christ's appearing], we might live together with Him and share His life.
11Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing.
12Now also we beseech you, brethren, get to know those who labor among you [recognize them for what they are, acknowledge and appreciate and respect them all]--your leaders who are over you in the Lord and those who warn and kindly reprove and exhort you.
13And hold them in very high and most affectionate esteem in [intelligent and sympathetic] appreciation of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.
14And we earnestly beseech you, brethren, admonish (warn and seriously advise) those who are out of line [the loafers, the disorderly, and the unruly]; encourage the timid and fainthearted, help and give your support to the weak souls, [and] be very patient with everybody [always keeping your temper].
15See that none of you repays another with evil for evil, but always aim to show kindness and seek to do good to one another and to everybody.
16Be happy [in your faith] and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually (always);
17Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly];

18Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].
19Do not quench (suppress or subdue) the [Holy] Spirit;
20Do not spurn the gifts and utterances of the prophets [do not depreciate prophetic revelations nor despise inspired instruction or exhortation or warning].
21But test and prove all things [until you can recognize] what is good; [to that] hold fast.
22Abstain from evil [shrink from it and keep aloof from it] in whatever form or whatever kind it may be.
23And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God]; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete [and found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah).
24Faithful is He Who is calling you [to Himself] and utterly trustworthy, and He will also do it [fulfill His call by hallowing and keeping you].
25Brethren, pray for us.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CWO4GUNNER
Advanced Member
Member # 6971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWO4GUNNER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm talking about video snip editing that try and paint an evil picture of real public figures (fictitious people OK) with dialog that is not there own, or labellings like a picture of someone that says they are the Antichrists with absolutely no proof. Now that Micheal Moore has done it we have to see this method used by Christians also. There is a time coming soon when the man of perdition will make himself known. But until then be very careful of who you label as the devil in disguise because you may be judged with the same measure you judge others if you make people stumble and are wrong on the day you stand before the Lord, even if your excuse is being just the "Innocent" poster not the one who made it. This is common sense, don't shove bad fruit in peoples mouths, let their own words, deeds and fruit stand for themselves.
Posts: 54 | From: Bullhead City, AZ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if you were referring to what I posted or the original question -but what I wrote is not conjecture, though I did write it in a 'what if' manner so as to hopefully make knowledge acceptable to more. The general plan is outlined in declassified post-WWII intelligence documents, etc....and apparent by things I hesitate to mention....which I thought some would appreciate...
True we should not panic, though -but "where there is no vision, the people fail"....as the 'front lines' -so to speak -are people's minds ....education need not mean panic. Spin can be manipulated -accurate vision can not.
Also notice the next verses -Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Though we still need not panic.

Even when the Assyrian sets up the abomination of desolation he tells his people not to fear...
Isa 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt. Isa 10:25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CWO4GUNNER
Advanced Member
Member # 6971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CWO4GUNNER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is wrong to use propaganda on a Christian forum which makes accusations on people using conjecture. Your better off listening and promoting what Gods word has to say. Lets see, here is a good one:

Matthew 24:6 And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately.

Posts: 54 | From: Bullhead City, AZ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Technically, the mark of the beast is not a system -but something which is in the mind and in what one does -just as the commandments of God are to be a sign on the hand and as frontlets between the eyes (Deu 11:18). One who sins will not escape the plagues -even if they avoid being actually marked by men -one who is forcefully given some actual mark by men (or are in some system) but sincerely seeks to keep God's -not man's -commandments -will escape them.

However -there is a system at work.
Generally speaking, there are many systems which increasingly come under the control of fewer and fewer people -with less oversight.
Man -refusing and/or lacking God's guidance -naturally seeks answers to the worlds ills as they perceive them -and this answer is usually seen to be increased control. Also, there are different views as to what is an ill and what is not, so who will be in control of this control will always be an issue -which will not stop war, but leave us warring over said control -and leaving many under the control of, at best, imperfect men.

We will have no peace until Christ returns to enforce it properly, and the shifts in power and control until his return have already been written.
They cannot be altered except by his decree -which will only come by obedience to him.

For instance...
Let's say that..oh..Germany (certain people therein and without) never stopped fighting World War II -but returned to industry to gain leverage over their enemies through the financial world while planning to unite Europe in order to take advantage of their strategic locations and potential combined monitary and military strength. Let's say we were not aware of such plans -or did not take them seriously -for 40 some-odd years. Let's say there was a network (personal and technological)that came to be in place in the countries of their former enemies whereby those in control could have instantaneous access to view or eavesdrop on any location or person. Let's say that by gaining control or leverage against persons or corporations which were part of this network, they had planned to gain control of it all along. Let's say they were at least one step ahead of us due to our ignorance and arrogance. Let's say they used our proclivity to control each other and harm each other by creating compromising situations (or the appearance thereof supported by the appearance of and/or popular belief in universal real-time surveillance)-to frame and sling mud if you wanna talk old school -in order to use us against ourselves, and gain dirt and leverage against a country as a whole. Let's say that for 40 some-odd years they have been infiltrating every aspect of a society -learning it -guiding it -using it for their own gain -but having enough leverage to destroy it if necessary. Let's say they were so embedded as to guide policy.
Let's say they found a system whereby large groups of people could be controlled by fear of death and harm to loved ones - then the promise of membership in a wink-nudge society....and used it to tabulate their enemies for eventual roundup, enslavement and death, but in the meantime as a way to hide their activities as such do not ask questions and those who do are eliminated or threatened into silence and obedience. Let's say they promoted this system to the point where if you were not inside or ignorant, you could not find gainful employment. Let's say they used this system to increase the unseen borders of their influence to include every person in said countries. Let's say they used such against those who -by the lamp of prophecy -knew what was happening and warned people, and set about to stop them to maintain secrecy -to corrupt some by flatteries and use them against each other -divide and conquer -as the accuracy of prophecy was inconvenient to men.
What if the eviction of those who warn -and the silence thereof marked the beginning of terrible times.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

What if during those days many were destroyed...
Isa 10:5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.
Isa 10:6 I will send him against a hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
Isa 10:7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

Daniel 11:30 .......he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries:

Let's say they were so good at being bad that nothing could be hidden from them but had the power to create perceived realities. Let's say they were so good at war they were worshipped for it.

Let's say we are in trouble and need to satisfy the reasons God has raised them against us(Isaiah 10) -and stop robbing each other and maiming each other -and thinking we can gain control of our enemies with such fear (Daniel 11:14). Let's say we don't give power to this system. Let's say that in quietness and returning (to God) could be our strength.Isa 30:15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Pro 10:19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
However....Amo 3:8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Eze 28:3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

Rev 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The more ignorant we are to what is happening, the more control they have.

((To whom it may concern: They know what you know when you know it -allow to prophesy so that men might repent and God might relent of the evil he has purposed -understand that he understands dark sentences in every sense of the words. Understand that you waste time by trying to hide - Isa 1:17 -20 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. -shed light on him -but do not confuse light with the darkness which is this network -many by exploits have been decreasing his power but you give it back to him Dan 11:32 -he has the remote still))

Dan 8:23-26 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

God allows us to know what will be -not so we can go and war (trying to defeat the beast by might is futile) -but so we can repent -know what to repent of -and what to return to.

GreenCandle
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point Isaiah.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

I did not watch the whole film yet, but do understand that man's attempts to keep the peoples of the earth in balance and at peace will not work. Such plans do not account for the fact that man is not capable of creating peace -which is the lesson we are here to learn -and will then, hopefully, listen to God.

Such plans -even if they were sincere -also do not consider that man often uses the insincere guise of peace to gain advantage for war.

One of these ideas is called the "third way" -generally speaking, it is an attempt to cause stability through trade interdependence -the idea being that if we need each other we won't kill each other -at least that is basically how it is presented.

However -man has his plans and God has his own -it is by just such foolishness that the 'west' will be duped and brought down by the beast power -rather than being part of it.

Hos 5:13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.

Isa 9:21 Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

http://www.kc3.co.uk/~dt/eu_army.htm

GreenCandle
unregistered

This broken up version is for those with a slower connection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25yhygUkecE (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9XMu2UrSX0&feature=related (Part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F59cMimOmiE&feature=related (Part 3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKYWs9sZ36M&feature=related (Part 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VULQziRL80&feature=related (Part 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqN60p7niH4&feature=related (Part 6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTRToKbqy00&feature=related (Part 7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-lB_Nk08U&feature=related (Part 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9s_GbRna8M&feature=related (Part 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8DmxS1etE&feature=related (Part 10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co7aIx85rWg&feature=related (Part 11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_M16LzbYeY&feature=related (12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vrgMyAAj0o&feature=related (13)

GreenCandle
unregistered

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement