Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Are you ready for the rapture?

Author Topic: Are you ready for the rapture?
afisherofman
Advanced Member
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afisherofman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you ready for the rapture?

Hi all,

After doing some research, I put together some videos and I welcome your comments.

The bible says,

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
"According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words."

The following video gives a detailed description on what will happen.
rapture

The bible says,

Matthew 24:27
For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

When Jesus comes you may be in a
classroom
or in a
church
or in a
car
or
anywhere

Those who were not ready and then left behind will endure the chaos which will follow
the rapture as illustrated in the followings video,
after the rapture

There are only two types of people in the world,

1) all who are ready for Jesus' return

and

2) all who are not ready for Jesus' return

The main question which needs to be answered which I highly encourage you to ask yourself,

"Am I ready for the Jesus' return"?

Friend, if you answered no or not sure, then you are not ready for Jesus' return and when He does return you will be left behind.

If you are not ready for His return, I highly encourage you to view the following video
which is dedicated to all who are not ready.
I pray that you open your heart to the message God's is sending you.

The words to the song in the video "I Wish We'd All Been Ready" are pasted below the link.

I Wish We'd All Been Ready

I Wish We'd All Been Ready
Larry Norman

Life was filled with guns and war
And everyone got trampled on the floor.
I wish we'd all been ready.
Children died, the days grew cold,
A piece of bread could buy a bag of gold.
There's no time to change your mind,
The Son has come and you've been left behind.
A man and wife asleep in bed,
She hears a noise, she turns her head, he's gone!
Two men walking up a hill,
One disappears and one's left standing still.
There's no time to change your mind,

There's no time to change your mind.
How could you have been so blind?
The Father spoke, the demons dined,
You've been left behind
You've been left behind!

I pray that God spoke to you by the end of the video.
If you are wondering, "how do I get ready for Jesus' return"
I will be happy to show you, it is easy as A, B, C

A. Admit you are a sinner and need His forgiveness.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Rom 3:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

B. Believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way;
and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6

Its the reason Jesus died on the cross....to pay the price for all the sins of mankind, including you and me.

C. Confess and repent (wanting to turn away from all your sins)

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Rom 10:9

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent. Acts 17:30

I believe Jesus, in spirit, is saying to you now...

"Behold, I stand at the door (of your heart), and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him..." Rev 3:20

Is it your desire to open the door to your heart and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?

I hope and pray that you made the decision for Jesus. Here is how you can receive Jesus......

Recite the following prayer with sincerity from your heart, and invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner.
I am sorry for sinning and I ask Your forgiveness. I believe that You died on the cross and shed your blood so all my sins are forgiven. I want to turn from my sins and open my heart to invite you to be the Lord and Saviour of my life. I place my trust in You and will follow You according to your word from this day forward,
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

May God bless you for your decision today to receive Jesus.

If you said that prayer and meant it from your heart then this is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Jesus Christ.

To deepen your relationship with Him you should:

1. Read your Bible everyday to know Jesus Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Tell others about Jesus.
4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a local church where Christ is preached.
5. Be baptized
6. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.

May God bless you, your brother in Christ,

"fish"

Posts: 43 | From: PA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement