Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » How Much Longer?

Author Topic: How Much Longer?
Isaiah
Advanced Member
Member # 6699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much longer? Not much. Daniel 11:14 is now happeneing -Isaiah 10 will soon if we do not repent (the king of the south being Iran/radical Islam, the king of the north also of Daniel being the German-led EU....
( http://www.kc3.co.uk/~dt/eu_army.htm ) ...more correctly, the ruler who will soon assume control thereof -called the Assyrian in Isaiah 10, 14:25-26, 30:31 and Ezekiel 31 and 17, king of fierce countenance in Daniel 8:23, prince of Tyre in Ezekiel 28, and the first beast in Rev 17.
Islam will push at the beast -but the beast will destroy them (Dan 11:40-41) -Russia and China will destroy the strength of the beast after his short reign (Dan. 11:44, Ezek 17:10), but his end will be by the returning Christ himself (Rev 17:12-14, Daniel 11:45,) The armies left on earth before Christ returns will be gatherd to fight each other in Meggido -but will then turn to fight the returning Christ (Rev 16:14-16, Zech. 14:3-4, REv 11:18)

Posts: 288 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1Pet.4
[17] For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Lou
Advanced Member
Member # 6713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Post David!
As I look around the world today and so much sin and evil, it makes me want to get as close to God as I can. Maybe that is why God is allowing the devil to have his way for a time, so that Christians will return to their first love. I guess we are at the time, we will either choose to live for God or try to stay as close to the world as we can and still be saved. I choose to be close to Jesus.
betty lou

Posts: 35 | From: Washington State | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.

Revelation 2:2 through Revelation 2:5 (NKJV)

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watchman -------- Billy Blankenship

A thought provoking message, as America, China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and the Islamic terrorist, prepare for war to the hilt, what will be the soon outcome? The stakes are high, as well as the tension on both sides of the soon coming conflict! Ships are now stationed-missiles ready-and planes just waiting on the “go ahead” from both sides, as this added Iranian situation heats up to the breaking point!

How Much Longer? Only “God Almighty” is holding the start button right now. It will happen America, even if many do not believe it! Our Country is on a downward spiral! Same sex marriages-Pedophile Priests-Billions of dollars in money and Armament given to our enemies-The Gospel being sold for the highest (pledge) on TV-compromising the truth of the Gospel, with many leading unbiblical denominations, and even some of the largest cults (for unity’s sake.)

How Much Longer, will God allow the butchering of the innocents, and the hatred of women for their own offspring? The TV adds run: “Save our precious dogs and cats”, Save the Whales-Save the Spotted Owl’s-while the Special Police patrol see if any animals are being abused in the neighborhood. There is no (Police Patrol) for the helpless unborn that is being slaughtered by the Butchers called Doctors, at the tune of 5000 every day. Our Nation has gone on a killing spree, with the blessings of our own government.

How Much Longer, will our Nation allow the corrupted lifestyle of the Homosexuals to be taught in many of our schools and Universities? Since when, is speaking out against the despicable sin of “sodomy” a “hate crime”?

How Much Longer, will God allow unholy Priests, and ministers, to teach that “everyone should call God Allah”? One Minister said: “God doesn’t care what you call Him anyway, (since there is no God!”) Where are the Ministers of God today, that should be crying from the housetops? “The time of tribulation is upon us! Soon America will reap the wrath of Almighty God, for all of the sin she has committed, and IS committing each day? The majority of today’s Ministers are as “quite as a tomb” as to the condition of America, and, her many threats from without, and from within! We are self destructing as a society, and a nation.

How Much Longer, will God allow His Word to be twisted, perverted, abused, misused, by Charismatic “Miracle Working Ministers”, selling Holy Water-large size bag’s-burn honest made debts “on the horns of the Altar” as they call it, all for a pledge each month to some ministry, and, planting “your seed” as was started by Oral Roberts in the 50’s (another approach to making a pledge.) Where are God’s true servants today? When I say, we don’t have much time to work in the Lord’s “vineyard”, it is certainly an understatement. The real possibility that “all Hell” can break loose in America-any day-any hour and any minute, is very real! I have said for many months, that soon the terrorist will start hitting our “soft targets” such as stores, power plants, water facilities. This past week there were 13 towns or cities across America with bomb threats, indluding Wal_Mart-Safeway Foods-and others.. Our Nation is now on “upgraded alert”, at our Airports-Train Stations-Bus Lines-Cities-and in general, “OUR WHOLE NATION”! Alert for what? We don’t even know what we are on alert for!

A MOST SERIOUS THREAT!

On 8/11/07 News Max headlines: Chertoff: “We’re preparing for Nuclear Attack”.

If it were only this week that I had been crying aloud: America is going to be bombed”, you might say, he just read it in the paper. But to anyone who has heard my Radio Broadcast’s, and read my Internet Messages, and Audio files, they would know that I have been saying this since God showed me in a dream, in 1969. I HAVE NEVER STOPPED!!!

Many times, I have wanted to write about many of the wonderful things of God, such as Salvation-Healing-Gifts of the Spirit-Prophecy etc. But each time I have started to write a message, the HOLY SPIRIT HAS PROMPTED ME AGAIN, AND AGAIN, WARN MY PEOPLE, WARN AMERICA THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE ATTACKED BY THE ENEMY! So, I will not stop now, as I feel the urgency more than ever to warn this Nation, or, at least those that will read this message, “destruction is just around the corner”!

As I cry aloud again, and as feeble as it may be, our great Nation is going to be attacked soon. When I first began to say these things, there were no terrorist-no Chertoff-no George W. Bush- no leaders anywhere that were saying AMERICA IS IN DANGER! I have been called an Alarmist-Doom’s day preacher-a negative speaker-one who creates fear! Well I hope so! If what is going on in our world, our Nation, and especially in the Middle East right now, if it doesn’t shake you up-stir you up-WAKE YOU UP, then God help you.

As to Chertoff’s 6/17/07 speech, he warns of weapons of mass destruction small boats packed with explosives and Islamic radicalization, are the greatest threats facing this country. “The enemy is not standing still. They are constantly revising their tactics and adapting their strategy and their capabilities.” And if we stand still-or worse yet, if we retreat-we will be handing them an advantage.

And while the department’s goal is to keep nuclear weapons from entering our country, he said it is also focusing on how it would respond should a nuclear device get through and explode. Few Americans believe that she is ready for an attack, should it take place. Alarmist! YES! Doom’s day preacher? You decide. But by the mercies and grace of God, one day I hope to hear my being called FAITHFUL!! Nothing else matters! God has called me to be a watchman!

THIS COULD WELL BE MY LAST MESSAGE OF WARNING TO AMERICA, AND THE SLEEPING CHURCH! These are perilous times. Jesus said that the time would come, that it would get so bad--that no flesh would be saved, if He didn’t shortened the days. But for the elect’s sake, these days will be shortened-only God knows when He will shorten the days.

A Watchman sees, and a Watchman warns. This message is ANOTHER OF MANY, MANY MESSAGES ON THIS SITE OF WARNING! It would do well to take heed. Remember dear reader, I am not asking for your money, your approval-or your agreement on this message. I do ask that you give much diligence to the words written, and consider your position, and spiritual condition with Christ right now. ARE YOU SAVED? ARE YOUR SINS FORGIVEN? If not, see to it right now that you take care of this important matter. “The most important matter in your life”. Where will you spend eternity? It will be Heaven, or Hell! No “in between”, no Purgatory, as the Catholic lie is taught.

HOW MUCH LONGER?

Due to “all the above”, HOW MUCH LONGER will God allow our country to remain a free nation? Our Morals are at rock bottom-our military strength is thousands of miles away fighting in a “no win” situation-WE HAVE NO DEFENSE in our nation against incoming missiles, by air-land, or sea, a statement made on CNN by Donald Rumsfeld the previous Secretary of Defense. {Please read: “WE HAVE NO DEFENSE” on this Web site.} And as you read this message, 8/17/2007 Russia and China have “once again” just finished their second joint military “War exercises”, involving large numbers of troops and combat vehicles, with the supposedly enemy, the United states of America.

The former Soviet Republics of Tajikstan, Kyrgkstan, and Kazastan are participating. Other countries appear ready to join the enemies military alliance. For what? There s no one else to fight, except America! Russia and China, have now witnessed enough of the Bush administration’s unprovoked aggression in the world to take him seriously. As the US have proven, that it cannot even occupy the Iraqi City of Baghdad, despite 5 years of efforts, it most certainly cannot occupy or stop Russia or China.

In an attempt to gain the advantage in a nuclear conflict, the US are positioning anti-ballistic missiles on the Soviet borders in Poland, and the Czech Republic. Russia can eliminate all of the missiles, with their cruise missiles in a few moments time. These certainly look like acts of aggression to Russia and China! Should we provoke a nuclear exchange with Russia and China, it would be fatal indeed.

Right at this moment China and Russia, have Submarines on both the West Coast, and the East Cost. You may say: “Yes, and we have submarines also”! I have mentioned before, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY DEFENSE AGAINST ANY INCOMING MISSILES, Donald Rumsfeld said so in the above message “NO DEFENSE”.

WHY MY CONCERN?

It is my concern, because in 1969, God showed me in a dream, that America would be hit with Nuclear missiles! Six times since that date, I have seen it, again, and again, but in different ways. I have preached since that time that: “America will be hit with nuclear missiles”. For 35 years I have given the same message, and warning over, and over. Why, you ask? Just tell us about Jesus some will say. God has called me to be a watchman, and, if the watchmen of today (God’s Ministers) cannot see the looming danger ahead in our country, and faithfully warn their flock of the circumstances, and how they should live, then they are either unconcerned, ignorant, or just plain spiritually blind!

I know much of the Church world in America, is waiting for a “secret rapture”, which will allow them to “bypass” all of the soon coming problems. I do not know of any Ministers in our area, or in our State, that is warning their Church of the coming destruction facing America. For a more serious look at this “end time message”, please check the following message! http://sigm.net/these_are_they

In one of my last spiritual dreams, I saw Chinese soldiers in our country. You may ask: “Is China a threat”? Read the CHINESE PLANS FOR WAR, on this web site also. Dear friend, now is the time to seek the Lord with all of your heart. The main reason is: Without the forgiveness of sins, you will plunge headlong in to Hell when you die, just as sure as daylight follows night. .

Jesus said: “You must be born again”! Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of heaven. Jesus also said: What would it profit a man if he could gain the whole world, and lose his soul? Or, what would a man give in exchange for his soul?

Dear friend, HOW MUCH LONGER will you wait before you make your peace with God? As you read this, if you feel the desire in your heart to pray, don’t pass up the greatest opportunity in your life to reconcile your life to Christ! You can only come to Jesus when His Holy Spirit draws you, or, when you feel the great desire to pray and trust Christ as your Savior. As I share with you a little more of why we are in a dangerous situation in America, the information I am giving you is documented information of China’s intentions, (as well as Russia.) The hour is late, and none of us knows what another day may bring forth.

Reading from the News letter of Geoff Metcalf
August 14. 2007
NewsWithViews.com

The China threat is very real, and in many ways far more dangerous and ominous than the contemporary dangers of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism.

*China intends to go to war with us eventually
 They have said so repeatedly.
 *Their actions militarily and economically have been in support of their agenda.
 China is meticulously working their plan to correct their military and strategic deficiencies.
 China has control of the Panama Canal, and both ends of the channel.
 China is routinely undermining US interests, whenever and wherever it can.
 China’s satellite technology (abetted by the Clinton administration) is preparing for the battlefield.
 China’s cyber warfare capacities are significant and growing.
 China has the US in a terrible bind, over the value of the dollar and currency markets worldwide..

Communist China, has been, is, and will remain, an enemy of the United States. China hasn’t even been covert (secret) about all of their intentions. China is our enemy “because they say so!

Sun Tzu, a Chinese leader, declared: in “the Act of War” Attack when they are unprepared, make your move when they do not expect it…So a military force is established by deception, mobilized by gain, and adapted by division and combination.

1. China has SAID they intend to go to war with us eventually!
2. We know they have a stronghold on our economic well being.
3. WE KNOW that they have been, and continue to build their military.
4. We know they have extended and developed significant strategic footholds beyond their territory.
5. We KNOW they are increasing their satellite technology.
6. We KNOW they are increasing their capacity to wage cyber war.
7. We KNOW they have a plan, and they are working on that plan.
8. Within three years (2010) China will have a navy FIVE TIMES LARGER THAN OURS.

Eventually, inevitably, failing some unlikely policy, or political sea change, CHINA WILL PICK A FIGHT WITH US, They are preparing…WE ARE NOT!

Over a decade ago, students at the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island, played out a war game in a “2010” environment, that resulted in the U.S. Fleet being crushed by China. China is for real a threat! Coupled with the Islamic terrorist threat-the Russia-China war games, Now is the time to seek the Lord my friend. Tell all of your friends, if YOU are a Christian, tell your neighbors, that they need to get right with God NOW!

HOW MUCH LONGER

Will God allow Pagan Shrines, Buddhist Temples, Moslem Mosques, be built in mockery to God, in a nation that was (at one time) founded and dedicated, to the glory of Almighty God, the God of Heaven and earth, the Creator God, the ONLY TRUE GOD? Our political system totally stinks! Much of our leadership is corrupt, sexually immoral, while many have lost all of their respect, decency, and integrity. Many of today’s (leaders), are resigning their office like fly’s, because of immoral conduct! At the same time, many of our leading Evangelical (leaders), elevate them on a pedestal equal to the angels, to their flock each Sunday.

For the 501-C 3 exemption from the IRS, many churches have sold their integrity, vote, and soul, to these crooked politicians, for a little (faith based) finance for their churches or ministry. While our nation is under such terrible terrorist warnings, and our men and women are being killed each and every day in a foreign countries in a “no win war”, The Church sings on each night, (what a time we are going to have tonight!)

How much longer, will we go with our Church plays, our three day singing entertainment (called Revivals), our ungodly rap music, (for Jesus) of course, and our Puppet shows? And, HOW MUCH LONGER will it be, before the Church falls on her knees, and pleads for God’s mercy on our nation, and, for our Children? Probably never. When will many of the Churches stop playing Church? I tell you by the authority of God’s Word, and the leading of the Holy Spirit, the only preservation for America, and our children, is a return to God in repentance in ‘sack cloth and ashes”, but I am quite sure it will not come to pass. God would never allow anything bad to happen to America, Right?

The days of Lot are now upon us so heavy, that “homosexuality” is now being taught in some of our schools in the curriculum, and, it is glorified on our televisions. Same Sex, is as common as putting on your shoes. Tolerance, is the word of the day for the many God haters. God is laughed at, His name is being torn down from our Halls of Leadership, and, placed on some of our coins In such a way, that you can’t even see “in God we trust” anymore.

THIS IS THE CHURCH’S LAST CHANCE TO MOVE FOR GOD! We either repent of our slothfulness, unconcern, and our lack of love for God and, for one another, or it will soon be to late. Getting along, and getting by, is not the name of the game anymore! God is looking for Ministers, (servants) that will sound the alarm loud and clear while there is still a little time left. We must turn to God in brokenness and supplication, before calamity hits our nation.

HOW MUCH LONGER do we have? God knows! How many of His servants will call out the alarm? God knows! Who from the pulpit’s in America, will cry aloud and spare not? God knows! How much longer do we have to serve the Master here in this sin sick society? Only God knows!

As Almighty God, is my witness, I tell you that America’s days of freedom are fast drawing to a close! As the power’s that be, are even now trying to silence the internet, much because of the gospel, and warnings that go out each day by those who are in position to reach others, by “Internet-Radio-Television-News Letters-Witnessing. So, we must do it now! The “Hate Crime Bill” is only aimed at the true Christian ministers and, ministries today, to try and silence the cry for decency, and moral conduct. Any cry of the perversion, abortion, and lack of morality in our Nation, can be dealt with as a “Hate Crime” against the perpetrators.

If you are not a Christian, (born again), right now you have the opportunity to ask for forgiveness for your sins. THIS MUST BE DONE, BEFORE YOU CAN BE A CHRISTIAN. There is no forgiveness of sins, without REPENTANCE! Ask Jesus right now to forgive you of your sins, and to help you to live for Him the remaining days of your life. He will do it if you are sincere. He will never leave you or forsake you, and, He will be with you through all of the days ahead, regardless of how stormy they may be.

Dear friend, if we can be of any further help with spiritual, or (biblical questions), please don’t hesitate to email us at the address below. If you would, I would appreciate it if you would tell someone else of our Web Site. May you take this message seriously, for the hour is late, and our freedom is at stake here in America. God bless you, as you seek to follow Him.

Yours because of Calvary
Brother Billy Blankenship

hopeforamerica@yahoo.com

Web Site: www.sigm.net
Web Site: www.slww.net

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement