Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » famine, natural disaters are we close?

Author Topic: famine, natural disaters are we close?
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe we are living in the end times. We could post all kinds of things that would show how most of us have come to this conclusion, but the best thing we can do is pray for the lost and stay busy for Jesus. There are some that will not believe. My son, for one refuses to see that we are in the end times. I believe that at the point of the rapture there will be Christians who are honestly surprised when they hear the trumpet sound.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ccgr
Community Member
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ccgr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the stock market was really high now it's going down again. I'm curious to what your referring to about something bad going to happen soon.

--------------------
Christian Game Servers

Posts: 14 | From: IL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogg
Advanced Member
Member # 5394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch the stock market over the next month, plus something very, very bad is going to happen soon.

It will turn things upside down.

But also know the Lord is still sovereign and in control.

Posts: 83 | From: St. Louis MO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ccgr
Community Member
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ccgr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/04/mysterious_bee_.html

--------------------
Christian Game Servers

Posts: 14 | From: IL | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
????? Bee Disappearence???

have not heard of that

? [Confused]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i too agree:

THE VERY END

read the article i posted on "Conveinent Cult

http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=1;t=005128

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ccgr
Community Member
Member # 6664

yes it is hard to find a good Bible believing (not picking and choosing) church these days

--------------------
Christian Game Servers

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I agree, to me the most conclusive proof we are in the End of Time is the apostasy of the Church.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ccgr
Community Member
Member # 6664

With all the severe weather and things like the bee disappearance I think things are lining up for end times. Do you agree?

--------------------
Christian Game Servers

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement