Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Signs of last days

Author Topic: Signs of last days
Rogg
Advanced Member
Member # 5394

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Rogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, between fires on both coasts of the U.S., major floods in the midwest, tornadoes, a tropical storm twirling just off the east coast, severe drought world wide, increase in earthquakes, Yellowstone national park is rumbling, terrible laws being passed by governments.
I believe we have reached the end of all of the warnings and now the Lord is showing his contempt for sin.
These things have happened before, and have stopped.
I believe we are in the time that these things will not stop like they have in the past.

Get to know Jesus and make sure Jesus knows who you are.

Rog

Posts: 83 | From: St. Louis MO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
PetriFB

Thank you for sharing this. More and more I find myself praying for the soon return of Jesus while at the same time praying for lost souls.
betty

amen
Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PetriFB

Thank you for sharing this. More and more I find myself praying for the soon return of Jesus while at the same time praying for lost souls.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, David

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 15 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! It is getting worse every day. We need to be working hard to tell people about the Good News of Jesus Christ. We are running out of time. May we pray for each other as we continue to tell others of Jesus Christ. May we pray that we are not deceived by the false preachers that have already swayed many away from Jesus by preaching a man made gospel.

Plow on, plow on...
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotsoFast
Member # 6469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotsoFast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
PetriFB , I appreciate your heart and the purity with which you put forth of the message to this BBS, Yeshua help us tell a world Yeshua is soon coming back, and the message is clear to the disobedient to the Faith of Yeshua.

The message is clear, Yeshua said it would wax, worse and worse before the end.

He said would He even find Faith present when He returned.

The Apostle Paul told us there would be a great falling away from the Faith before the end.

We now have the prostitution of the Word of Yahweh on every hand.

The prosperity teachers, the easy believism crowd, the “Kingdom Now” bunch that teaches the Church will take the world back before Yeshua returns,those that teach other ways to be saved than through Yeshua, every where you turn there are false teachers.

Yeshua said there would be many false Christ in the world when he returns…

One of my son in-laws made this observation…

“Could the false Christ, Yeshua spoke of be the false converts of our day that have a form of Godliness but deny the power there of (the power to cause those that confess Yeshua to live like Yeshua.”

Matthew 24..Jesus speaking to his disciples..it cannot be more clear...He was telling THEM the signs to expect...
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PetriFB , I appreciate your heart and the purity with which you put forth of the message to this BBS, Yeshua help us tell a world Yeshua is soon coming back, and the message is clear to the disobedient to the Faith of Yeshua.

The message is clear, Yeshua said it would wax, worse and worse before the end.

He said would He even find Faith present when He returned.

The Apostle Paul told us there would be a great falling away from the Faith before the end.

We now have the prostitution of the Word of Yahweh on every hand.

The prosperity teachers, the easy believism crowd, the “Kingdom Now” bunch that teaches the Church will take the world back before Yeshua returns,those that teach other ways to be saved than through Yeshua, every where you turn there are false teachers.

Yeshua said there would be many false Christ in the world when he returns…

One of my son in-laws made this observation…

“Could the false Christ, Yeshua spoke of be the false converts of our day that have a form of Godliness but deny the power there of (the power to cause those that confess Yeshua to live like Yeshua.”

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PetriFB
Advanced Member
Member # 4979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PetriFB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we start examining the signs preceding the coming of Jesus, then the words spoken by Jesus himself, in which He referred to the days of Noah and Lot concerning the generation experiencing the coming of Jesus, are a good starting point. He stated that the conditions just before His coming would very much resemble the societies of the time of Noah and Lot, and that before His coming, people would be as unprepared as then; in other words, history would in a way repeat itself.

http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/Lastdays1

Posts: 162 | From: Finland | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement