Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Obama speaking at Saddleback (Rick Warren's HQ)

Author Topic: Obama speaking at Saddleback (Rick Warren's HQ)
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ah, but we are not children of the night. We are not in darkness. We will see by the light of our Lord, Jesus Christ!

Aaron , the true Church is not in darkness but it appears the members of Saddleback are not part of the true Church, if they were part of the true Church they would stand up for Truth.

be Blessed

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...so when are the democrats going to demand the church lose it's nonprofit status? They mouth off about it whenever a conservative does.
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
freedom of choice is a lie from the devil. This has never been able the freedom to have your baby. It has always been about the freedom to kill your baby at will. Freedom of Choice is a pretty package and a pretty bow on murder. Because of this it is hard to get a person charged with murder of an unborn baby that kills a pregnant woman. No one wants to admit that a fetus is a real living baby.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IveyLeaguer
Community Member
Member # 5493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IveyLeaguer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:

... We listened to Obama on TV the other night. My wife said something interesting: "He says everything you want to believe. He's everybody's perfect politician. And that's why he'll dupe millions." ...

Interesting thought. The thing about Warren/Obama, Warren/Gates, Warren/CFR, etc., that really has my attention is the transitional merging of the Christian 'right' with the political left. I suspect Warren feels there has been sufficient synthesis the past several years for him to carry the Evangelicals over.

[Cross]

--------------------
"Because narrow is the gate, and hard is the way that leads to life, and few indeed are the ones who find it."

Posts: 8 | From: Dahlonega, Georgia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...yeah, but keep in mind that Obama's (and others) are also defending an individual citizen's right to NOT abort their offspring as well.

The choice works both ways. Aside from that, this is pretty much the same ol' same ol'....inflammatory drama rhetoric. [zzzzzz]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.sliceoflaodicea.com/archives/2006/11/obama_at_saddle.php

quote:
Friends, I can think of no clearer statement by Rick Warren about his position regarding the sacredness of life in the womb than his willingness to feature this defender of human butchery, Obama, at World Aids Day at his church, December. 1. Who will speak for these babies at Saddleback? Who will expose Obama for his defense of this unspeakable evil against these most vulnerable children? I can't bear to look at pictures of Hitler's holocaust. When I see those piles of clothes of the victims of Nazi brutality, those little shoes of the children in the gas chambers, the glasses and personal belongings of those who died in the ovens, I cannot handle it. Precious elderly, women, babies, children, men, all of them slaughtered like vermin. Here in America we have murdered nearly 50 million of our own babies. They had hearts, and feet and little hands and minds and unique souls that will never be duplicated again. To allow Obama to speak, a man who has publicly stood for the defense of this butchery is the equivelent of having Goebbels or Mengele or any of the other Nazi dogs speak at your church. This is evil and if I am the only one to say so, let me say it a little louder. It is evil.

We listened to Obama on TV the other night. My wife said something interesting: "He says everything you want to believe. He's everybody's perfect politician. And that's why he'll dupe millions." Sobering thoughts.

Ah, but we are not children of the night. We are not in darkness. We will see by the light of our Lord, Jesus Christ!

Amen,
Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement