Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » computer chip controls minds

Author Topic: computer chip controls minds
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting Eduardo Grequi, thanks for the link...

I'm not much on recommending movies, but here is an interesting movie, especially in light of Eduardo’s post.

http://themoviesix.com/index.htm

http://www.christiancinema.com/catalog/product_info.php?src=google&ad=six&products_id=511&bhcmp=3488126&bhadg=195254366&bhcrt=245088236&bhsrc=google&gclid=CLuJ2qHtmYgCFR1sWAodKCcyXg

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the mark will be a physical thing, whether a chip or a tattoo. But when the person takes the mark they will be told that they are proclaming their loyality to the man that will be the anti-Christ. Why would people do this? Well after the rapture and after the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation, people will be happy to worship the anit-Christ if they feel he will bring peace to the world. No one will take the mark by accident. The Bible makes it clear the punishment is hell for those taking the mark, so taking it will have to be a decision each person makes themselves, to do so.
Those who refuse will be killed.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to disagree a bit with the original topic post on this.

If one wants to consider administering an electrical shock (via chip implant or not) to be "mind contol" erm well...

...but as far as directly "controlling" individual thoughts or forcibly forming thoughts desired by an outside controlling agent - I actually doubt this technology will ever be realized, let alone be implemented on a gargantuan (BILLIONS of ppl!) scale. [Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I was thinking that it had to be spiritual, something seen "spiritually".
Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read versus 16, it says "to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads". If you receive that mark, you are finished, doomed to the eternal fire. It has to be physical, how could you spirtially take a mark in your hand or in your forehead?

Now the thing that bothers me is will people take that mark so that their kids dont starve. If you dont have that mark, you cant buy anything. But I think God will rapture his people before all that takes place. I honestly cant say I would allow my family to starve. No way I could sit there and watch them die. BUT like I said, I think we ll be gone by then.

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shadowmaker:
quote:
Originally posted by Itty-Bitty Girl:
I thought that the mark was a "spiritual" thing rather than a "physical" thing.

Rev 13:15-18
15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I don't see that mark as a "physical" thing.
Posts: 1051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Itty-Bitty Girl:

Rev 13:15-18
15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itty-Bitty Girl
Advanced Member
Member # 4579

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Itty-Bitty Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you all, I came across this websight concerning Live Science and found this article hopefully it will work.

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/061025_neurochip.html

www.livescience.com

I often wonder how close are we to the ultimate mark and mindless control of government backed research!

Satan is alive and well doing its best to control the minds of men!

2 Tim 2: 11-13
Psalms 118:17

Always in Christ,
Eduardo

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement