Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » WWIII and the New Status Quo Ante Agenda

Author Topic: WWIII and the New Status Quo Ante Agenda
levi44
Community Member
Member # 5935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for levi44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
quote:
Originally posted by levi44:
I would recommend you start out by reading "Hope of the Wicked", by Ted Flynn.

I have read most of this book and agree that the information provided on the various groups which comprise the Illumanti is accurate, the Pro-Catholic bent of the author really put me off. I don't see Rome as any better then the Illumanti, but actually a huge part of it.

I would recommend Gary Kah's book: "The New World Religion" Which can be found here: http://www.garykah.com/prodsbygary.html or on used book sites. This book was written in the 90's but the information is priceless and Kah was in the midst of this stuff when he worked at the UN so he had a bird's eye view [Wink]

Agreed. I had forgotten about his Catholic view, but other than that his research was thorough.
Posts: 16 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have read most of this book and agree that the information provided on the various groups which comprise the Illumanti is accurate, the Pro-Catholic bent of the author really put me off. I don't see Rome as any better then the Illumanti, but actually a huge part of it.

I would recommend Gary Kah's book: "The New World Religion" Which can be found here: http://www.garykah.com/prodsbygary.html or on used book sites. This book was written in the 90's but the information is priceless and Kah was in the midst of this stuff when he worked at the UN so he had a bird's eye view [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levi44
Community Member
Member # 5935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for levi44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WKUHilltopper:
Have to go with ahar on this one. I'm not too big on these conspiracy theories. Besides, if there was something to these groups--I wouldn't be slamming them on the internet! You'd wind up in a desert somewhere! [Smile]

It is not God's people who need to fear; it is the Illuminati and all those who will follow Antichrist.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought the signs in his sight, wherewith he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast and them that worshipped his image: they two were cast alive into the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone:
and the rest were killed with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, even the sword which came forth out of his mouth: and all the birds were filled with their flesh. Revelation 19: 20-21

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 10:31

Posts: 16 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to go with ahar on this one. I'm not too big on these conspiracy theories. Besides, if there was something to these groups--I wouldn't be slamming them on the internet! You'd wind up in a desert somewhere! [Smile]
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levi44
Community Member
Member # 5935

quote:
Originally posted by ahar:
The illuminati???????? Come on guys.

The Illuminati could describe any group which seeks to overthrow legitimate governments in place of a New World Order: The Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, The Committee of 300, Skull & Bones, etc. All of these groups actually exist.

And may I remind you that the original conspirator and master deceiver himself is Satan, and his plan to dominate the world through deception started way back in the Garden of Eden. If you really think about it, is it really that much more of a stretch to believe he has human agents who do his bidding on a global scale through sleight of hand?

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to accidental opinion of the day, but a
series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and persued unalterably
through every change of ministers (administrations) plainly proves a deliberate,
systematic plan of reducing us to slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson

"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not
so much because of any threat from without, but
because of the insidious forces working from within."
- General Douglas MacArthur

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the
field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of
something. They know that there is a power
somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so
interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had
better not speak above their breath when speak in
condemnation of it."
- President Woodrow Wilson

"In politics nothing
happens by accident; if
it happens, you can be
sure we planned it that
way."
-President Franklin
Roosevelt

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined
my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its
system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated.
The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities
are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be
one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated governments in the civilized
world. No longer a government by free opinion, no
longer a government by conviction and the vote of the
majority, but a government by the opinion and duress
of a small group of dominant men."
- President Woodrow Wilson

And there are many, many more worthy quotes which I don't have time to post.

No offense, but if after you study it yourself and still believe that no such conspiratorial group exists, then it is because you want to believe it doesn't.

ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The illuminati???????? Come on guys.

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levi44
Community Member
Member # 5935

Very well articulated, SoftTouch. I completely agree with your statements.
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
An interesting article from this site: http://infowars.net/articles/july2006/260706WWIII.htm

It would behoove us to realize that Israel also does the bidding of globalist powers, the same as the U.S.

Now I realize that God has future promises for a remnant of Israel, but I also know that her current leaders, not the common people, are adepts of the Kabala and not the Bible, and are subservient to the Rothchilds.

Pray for peace in the area and not for war, because WWIII is not what we need. Once that genie is out of the bottle it will never go back in.

Yes, this is unfortunately true. The Secular Government and the Ultra-Orthodox (Chasidic Lubvatcher Movement) are puppets of the Illumanti Elite. The Babylonian Talmud is full of Kabalism, but we must remember that Israel is regathered Now in UNbelief. There is a Reason all this is happening. This war Must Happen as it will bring about God's Prophetic Plan to save that remnant and bring Israel and the Nations to HIM and show that HE is God Almighty! (eventually... I don't know how it will all play out, but it looks like it's heading in that direction).

Even my Messianic Pastor teaches that there is coming another Horrible Holocaust for the Jewish People [Frown] But God will save a remnant as HE promised and they will recieve Yeshua as their Promised Messiah!

This is not anti-Israel talk. I support Israel and I believe with all my heart that what is happening is all part of God's Prophetic Plan. We must Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem and for the Salvation of the Lost Sheep of Israel. We must Bless and not Curse her. God's Will be done.

I have a feeling I have not explained this the best it could be explained... but Please remember that I am a Messianic Gentile (I worship and fellowship with many Saved Jews and Non-Jews who Know that Yeshua (Jesus) is THE Messiah!). I Love Israel and the Lost Sheep of Israel, and I am anything but Anti-Semetic.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levi44
Community Member
Member # 5935

quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
I think this is a crock by the media to blame Israel, for what Hezbollah did. This is anti-Israel.
betty

No, Betty. It is not a crock. History is littered with examples of nations using government-sponsored terror to achieve unscrupulous objectives. And Israel is no different.

I occasionally (more so lately, it would seem) speak out against the wickedness I see in my own "American Government", yet this doesn't make me anti-American, does it? No, of course not.

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"
-Thomas Jefferson

Like you, there was also a time in my life when I would have leveled the "anti-Israel" charge against anyone who spoke against her. In my eyes she could do no wrong because this is what evangelicals tell us over and over again; and I do, in my prayers, support Israel because I want to see the remnant saved and once and for all realize that Jesus is their Messiah, too. But in the meantime, since Israel as a nation hasn't accepted Christ as their Messiah, don't forget that this makes them just as "Antichrist" as the nations that surround her, a fact that most evangelicals conveniently forget. And if memory serves me, the majority will still follow Antichrist as their messiah instead of Christ, right?

"Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John

Were you aware that Arial Sharron made the statement, "I own the American Congress"? This is a foreign prime minister telling us he owns our own congress. Shouldn't that make you, an American, angry, even if an Israeli said it? And it's okay to be angry with a statement like that; it's not being anti-Israel.

Just some food for thought, Betty.

ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now I realize that God has future promises for a remnant of Israel, but I also know that her current leaders, not the common people, are adepts of the Kabala and not the Bible, and are subservient to the Rothchilds.

I thought that the Rothschilds made wine? Mmmmm, Chateau Mouton-Rothschild......

You can't take any article that talks about Britain being a 'capitalist control centre' and the illuminati seriously [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is a crock by the media to blame Israel, for what Hezbollah did. This is anti-Israel.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levi44
Community Member
Member # 5935

An interesting article from this site: http://infowars.net/articles/july2006/260706WWIII.htm

It would behoove us to realize that Israel also does the bidding of globalist powers, the same as the U.S.

Pray for peace in the area and not for war, because WWIII is not what we need. Once that genie is out of the bottle it will never go back in.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement