Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Playing With Fire

Author Topic: Playing With Fire
trafield
Advanced Member
Member # 5358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trafield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I told her your life is already in danger. When God puts on man's heart a truth and we know it to be truth and walk away we put ourselves at risk. We could die even walking to the mailbox. God gives and takes life. This minute is the minute of Salvation. Well Miriam left weeping. Her daughter and son were coming home from college. I gave her a magazine in Arabic that tells the story of Jesus.

Well done, Eduardo! [thumbsup2]
Posts: 225 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kindgo

Thank you for sharing this.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAISE GOD! Eduardo! That's Awesome!!!!

Thank you Sister Kindgo for posting Mike's article here [Smile] I've been over on RaptureNews a LOT since all 'heck' broke out in Israel. Mike Micky is one of the members there too... The Lord has Bless him with quite a Gift for writing of the potentially Prophetic events currently happening [thumbsup2]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps this will cause Isreal to bow to God. As a Jew myself, I can say most Jews are nominal at best and their god is their geneaology. Remember if we put anything on the throne other than God in our lives -it becomes an idol. I have family in Tel Aviv area and friends living in Lebanon as well as im Isreal.My Uncle a Rabbi says that Iran and Syria have been a scurge since modern times. My neighbor who lives above me, is from Palestine her name is Miriam. She saw my Menorah for the first time and she turned white as a ghost. Then she saw my Cruxifix near it and she had to ask a question, "What does all that mean?" What an open door to witness. I told her for many years now I have come to accept Jesus as the Messiah. She said, I want to believe but my life would be in danger. I told her your life is already in danger. When God puts on man's heart a truth and we know it to be truth and walk away we put ourselves at risk. We could die even walking to the mailbox. God gives and takes life. This minute is the minute of Salvation. Well Miriam left weeping. Her daughter and son were coming home from college. I gave her a magazine in Arabic that tells the story of Jesus.

Funny how this conflict open this door and oppurtunity.

I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord- Psalms 118:17

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.rapturealert.com/2006/071406playingwithfire.html
by Michael G. Mickey

(7-14-06)

The Israeli Ambassador to the United States, Danny Ayalon, is quoted in an Israel National News article as saying Iran and Syria are "playing with fire" by coordinating attacks in northern and southern Israel. This is assuredly true.

It is, without a doubt, an act of war by proxy for these two nations to be coordinating Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist attacks on the Jewish state as they are and they know it. I believe this is why we've seen Iran threaten a 'fierce response' if Israel should attack Syria, which Israel may well have every justification to do at this point.

As seen in a Haaretz article, Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal, under direct protection of Syrian military personnel in Damascus, is now saying openly that he is "the man" where Israeli relations with the Palestinian people and its Hamas-led government is concerned. If that's true, Mashaal is a legitimate military target and Damascus his ally by virtue of protecting him as it is.

And Iran? No one needs to be updated as to Iran's involvement in supporting Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and every other terrorist group that comes down the line which holds as its goal the elimination of the nation of Israel.

Damascus is not only sheltering Mashaal, AKA "the man", Hamas leadership, Mohamed Nazal for example, that likewise operates out of Damascus is now headed to the safety that is perceived to be there, as reported by Israel National News. Nazel, who had been in Egypt for talks, scurried to his rat's nest in Syria last night.

Hour-by-hour, I wonder what is going to take place next. The one thing I'm becoming certain of is Damascus, at the very least, is majorly playing with fire. The question in my mind is just how much fire Damascus may be playing with, if you follow my thinking.

Are they playing with enough to get themselves singed or incinerated? Time will tell.

Isaiah 17:1: The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Iran's ultimate date with fire will come later, as we see in Ezekiel 38 & 39, but Damascus' time may well be running out. Why do I say that? Because, when Gog-Magog takes place in the prophetic future, all of the usual Middle East nations synonymous with hatred of Israel will be involved in the attack. All but one. That would be Syria.

When you play with fire, sooner or later you're going to be burned.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement