Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » "Universal National Service Act of 2006"

Author Topic: "Universal National Service Act of 2006"
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
A couple more Disturbing quotes from the Original article linked to in the first post in this thread:

quote:
According to H.R. 4752, those who are exempted from military duty because of health problems or "conscientious objections" [Sec.7, 8], could be assigned to "noncombatant" or "civilian service."[1] Like other recruits into civilian service, they would be trained in collective thinking through the dialectic process.[3] [See Serving the Greater Whole]
quote:
Notice the last phrase, "for other purposes." That's open-ended, dear friends. It could mean anything our global managers want to do with or through the human resources at their disposal. Keep in mind, a major objective of "community service" and "service learning" is to instill new collective values in every "server," for personal beliefs must be conformed to the new pluralistic consensus. Nationalism, "fundamentalism" and other obstacles to global solidarity must be washed from their minds by immersion into diverse cultural climates and social dialogues led by trained facilitators.
I don’t know about the rest you guys, but this bothers the begebies out of me!

"The Collective" was a term coined by the TV series Star Trek, the Next Generation. Sometimes reality mimics fiction. It's a Borg mentality on the horizon for the real next generation.
Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by levi44:
Hitler did the same thing in Nazi Germany. I'll post more on the subject when I have time.

It is indeed disturbing.

Looking forward to your post!
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
levi44
Community Member
Member # 5935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for levi44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hitler did the same thing in Nazi Germany. I'll post more on the subject when I have time.

It is indeed disturbing.

Posts: 16 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this happens and we're forced into UN servitude, it's time to rally around the flag...the Bonnie Blue Flag!

-

Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple more Disturbing quotes from the Original article linked to in the first post in this thread:

quote:
According to H.R. 4752, those who are exempted from military duty because of health problems or "conscientious objections" [Sec.7, 8], could be assigned to "noncombatant" or "civilian service."[1] Like other recruits into civilian service, they would be trained in collective thinking through the dialectic process.[3] [See Serving the Greater Whole]
quote:
Notice the last phrase, "for other purposes." That's open-ended, dear friends. It could mean anything our global managers want to do with or through the human resources at their disposal. Keep in mind, a major objective of "community service" and "service learning" is to instill new collective values in every "server," for personal beliefs must be conformed to the new pluralistic consensus. Nationalism, "fundamentalism" and other obstacles to global solidarity must be washed from their minds by immersion into diverse cultural climates and social dialogues led by trained facilitators.
I don’t know about the rest you guys, but this bothers the begebies out of me!

Links to certain terms:

Dialetic Process: http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/Reinventing2.htm

Serving A Greater Whole, Service Learning, and World Servers: http://www.crossroad.to/Books/BraveNewSchools/6-Service.html

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a little more searching around and found this: http://www.theorator.com/bills109/hr4752.html

quote:
109th CONGRESS

2d Session

H. R. 4752

To provide for the common defense by requiring all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

February 14, 2006
Mr. RANGEL introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Armed Services

You can read this bill at the above link...

and this...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060530&articleId=2535

quote:
Restoring the Draft: The Universal National Service Act of 2006

by Michel Chossudovsky

May 30, 2006

Congressman Charles Rangel, a Democrat (NY), introduced on 14 February 2006 a bill in the US Congress which requires: ....

So perhaps it Has been re-introduced?

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

That article on Snoops does not Discredit this. The status says "Probably Not" and that page is from pre 2005.

Apparently this leglislation has not gone away, but just laid aside. This was the last recorded action on this proposed bill:

http://www.congress.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:HR00163:@@@L&summ2=m&

10/5/2004 7:27pm:
Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.

That doesn't say the bill is dead or gone... just postponed. However, I didn't realize that this was from 2004 until you pointed out the Snoops link. Thank You. [Smile]

--------------------

shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems this comes around every yr since 9/11.

Did a search on snopes,
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/draft.asp

Not saying it wont happen just saying I doubt it.

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a Must Read! The New World Order want’s our Kids!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/db071.htm

The Draft is Back - Again!
"Universal National Service Act of 2006"

(H.R. HR 4752 IH) http://www.congress.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d108:HR00163:@@@L&summ2=m&

quote:
"To provide for the common defense by requiring all persons in the United States, including women, between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes."[1]
quote:
An ominous bill was reintroduced in Congress on February 14. If it passes, our sons and daughters will be drafted into a form of government service unlike anything we have seen in the past! Yet the media has been strangely silent. Why?
If for some reason you can not access this article, PM me.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement