Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » How a Christian can call Dalai Holyness

Author Topic: How a Christian can call Dalai Holyness
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muito obrigada Eduardo [Smile] Eu entendi tudo que voce escreveu.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I understand whtat you are saying and how true it is! Yes there are many people who believe the current Dalai Lama is the new messenger of God.

(Si te comprende en la gue dite e como exacto e verite! Si hay mucha gente la que crediere Este Dailai Lama es un messai nuovo dei Deu Supremo)

We as christians can see how people can be absorded by his charisma and follow a lie.

( Nosotros como cristianos viederen o mundo posso ecote e sigue la carisma e sigue este mentire!)

I know Bahai-holds him on very big pedestial as the Roman Catholic Church do!

( Eu se que Bahai un ministerio dei Deu como La iglesia catolica fabre)!

It its good to hear from you Brazilliam Mommy!
E maravillosa par vederte BrazillianMommy!

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watch the channel called Linktv. There are very interesting documentaries there.

Last night I watched an conference with some politicians, media people, reverends and Dalai Lama. One of these Rev. called the guy 'Holyness'!! If I ever meet this man I would never call him that, since for me he is not holy for any means. Can be called wise, but not holy. He is far from God as any unbeliver is. Biblically speaking.

BTW, I think this Dalai guy is very charismatic. I can see the world adoring him in a pedestal. He fits for an anticrist for sure.

I have never seen him before and I was very impressed on how he called Americans childish by being clappers and shouters to empty slogan of his politicians and people sitting there still wanted to kiss his feet. Then, as in a comedy show, people clapped. That was a very strange thing to watch.

My English is really poor this morning. Sorry. I hope you guys understand what I said.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement