Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Comets headed our way

Author Topic: Comets headed our way
Rogg
Advanced Member
Member # 5394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the kind of thing I feel we may see over the coming month, possibly some property damage, some fires, and lots of thunderous bangs, but I don't think we are going to see major tidal waves. And major fire and hail stones. Not yet anyway.

But I do think we may get a clear warning from this.

Man witnesses meteor shower

Rog

Posts: 83 | From: St. Louis MO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Former Military Air Traffic Controller Claims Comet Collision with Earth on May 25, 2006

4/13/2006 7:00:00 AM
Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: National Desk

Contact: Dr. Michael Salla of the Exopolitics Institute, 808-323-3400, drsalla@exopoliticsinstitute.org

KEALAKEKUA, Hawaii, April 13 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Eric Julien, a former French military air traffic controller and senior airport manager, has completed a study of the comet 73P Schwassmann- Wachmann and declared that a fragment is highly likely to impact the Earth on or around May 25, 2006.

Comet Schwassman-Wachmann follows a five-year orbit that crosses the solar system's ecliptic plane. It has followed its five year orbit intact for centuries; but, in 1995, mysteriously fragmented. According to Julien, this is the same year that a crop circle appeared showing the inner solar system with the Earth missing from its orbit. He argues the "Missing Earth" crop circle was a message from higher intelligences warning humanity of the consequences of its destructive nuclear policies. He links this crop circle to May 25, 2006, and identifies the comet Schwassmann-Wachman as the subject of higher intelligence communications.

Using NASA simulations of the comet's path, Julien concludes that impact is likely around May 25 precisely when the comet crosses the Earth's ecliptic plane. While the first fragment will cross at approximately 10 million miles, lagging fragments threaten to collide. While astronomers have stated that the comet poses no direct threat, Julien argues that some fragments are too small to observe. Astronomers have predicted possible meteor showers indicating some cometary debris will enter the atmosphere.

Julien argues that the kinetic energy of even a 'car sized' fragment will impact the Earth with devastating effect. He concludes the May 25 event is tied in to the Bush administration's policy of preemptive use of nuclear weapons against Iran, and the effect of nuclear weapons on the realms of higher intelligences. Regarding its importance, Julien declares: "we have to save lives when we have such information to share with the public". He further claims it important "to preserve all data, historical artifacts and precious material in the event of such a collision." Julien predicts that the comet collision will occur in the Atlantic Ocean between the Equator and the Tropic of Cancer, and generates 200 meter waves. Julien concludes that "each person with this information has to take responsibility to warn potential victims."

-

Aloe! I'm ze vorld famous Freeench mon, Eric Julien, and I am--how you say--Le Nuts!

Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnnaNZ
Community Member
Member # 4610

Icon 21 posted      Profile for AnnaNZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL......... It sounds like the poor frenchman may have had just a few too many chardonnay's! [pound]

But seriously, Satan has been "working overtime" on his plan to decieve us and I'm totally convinced these "space friends" are straight-out demonic in origin, and are no doubt there to "convince us" that there's intelligent life beyond Earth! (It's hard enough to find any ON the Earth at times!)
[wiggle7]

Sure looking forward to using my telescope though, with the hope of getting a good close look of the comet in a few weeks!! [thumbsup2]

- Anna

Posts: 10 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogg
Advanced Member
Member # 5394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WhiteEagle you're right that was a Frenchman, but I kind of take offense to that, I'm a Frenchie.
LOL!
The guy claims he is in contact with the aleins that made the crop circles.
Of course maybe he was talking about illegal aleins.

Much cheaper labor.

Rog

Posts: 83 | From: St. Louis MO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WKUHilltopper:
quote:
Originally posted by Rogg:
Hi Anna, I did read that about a French air traffic controller predicting a comet hitting on May 25th. I don't take that into too much consideration.

Rog

I've read this French guy's prediction on this a few weeks ago. He also claims he's "pals" with many space aliens and blames that President Bush has ticked off many of these aliens--thus, the reason why the comet is splashing down in the Atlantic.
A FRENCHMAN? This is too rich! [Razz]

Reminds one of Close Encounters of a Third Kind.

Aren't the French from another planet anyway? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Anna, I did read that about a French air traffic controller predicting a comet hitting on May 25th. I don't take that into too much consideration.

Rog

I've read this French guy's prediction on this a few weeks ago. He also claims he's "pals" with many space aliens and blames that President Bush has ticked off many of these aliens--thus, the reason why the comet is splashing down in the Atlantic.
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogg
Advanced Member
Member # 5394

I have also read other prophecies on the internet about three comet pieces hitting the earth.
Some claim to have visions about this.
Personally I don't feel or hear anything imminent
going to happen. Nothing is impressing upon me(not that that means anything)

I certainly hope not anyway.
If anything, I think we will have a very stern warning from our Lord as a wakeup call.

Signs in the heavens...

Rog

WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Speaking of comets, with all this talk over the last several years about how we need to to stick something up in space to shoot down an incoming comet/rock from smashing into the earth makes me wonder if this isnt motivated by Satan. Primarily as an attempt to stop the "Wormwood" event from happening as described in Revelation.
AnnaNZ
Community Member
Member # 4610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnnaNZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Comet 73P Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 has broken up into 30 or more fragments. Though NASA assures us there will not be any impact, Starting May 11th we may have some spectacular meteor showers.

Rog

[wave3] HI Rog,

That's really interesting because just 2 days ago I came across a site which said that some guy had been given a "vision/prediction" which stated that this very same comet will supposedly hit the earth somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean on the 25th of May causing massive loss of life! This guy seems a bit "bizarre" but it's kinda interesting that the the dates seem to match! Personally I wouldn't take this guy too seriously, but it's interesting reading all the same! [updown]

Check it out here:

http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/Eric-Julien-25-MAY-2006-En.htm

- Anna

Posts: 10 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rogg
Advanced Member
Member # 5394

Comet 73P Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 has broken up into 30 or more fragments. Though NASA assures us there will not be any impact, Starting May 11th we may have some spectacular meteor showers.

Article

Video

NASA NEO Page

Rog

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement