Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Christian College Tour

Author Topic: Christian College Tour
je_suis_aimee723
Community Member
Member # 5583

Icon 15 posted      Profile for je_suis_aimee723   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone hear about the ex-seminary professor who proclaimed he was a homosexual and is now touring around to christian colleges and military academies proclaiming that they hate gays? This makes me so angry. I do not hate homosexuals. My best friend is gay and I love him so much. It is not fair for people to generalize us as Christians and say we are a hateful group of human beings. That is the complete opposite of Jesus' teachings. This is only going to add fuel to the already blazing inferno of christian hatred. Keep Christian colleges in your hearts and prayers in the next couple of months because they will be underfire.

--------------------
"We are what we pretend to be so be careful what you pretend to be" -Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 10 | From: Boulder, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement