Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » "The War on Christians"conference

Author Topic: "The War on Christians"conference
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY, now I may work something out for a night like that. j/k I sent you an private message. Thanks for offer.

Brad

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 20 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called today and Dang-it the conference is sold out. The only room left is the Presidential suite @ $2,100 a night.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shadowmaker:
Why does it cost so much to attend? Imagine the strength it could have if it was free or alot cheaper. I m 3.5 hrs from DC wouldnt mind going but cant afford that. But who knows, maybe this is a start for great things to come.

Dear Sir,

I am in a possition to pay for the 3 day stay (march26 thru wend 29) for you to attend this conference.

Please get back to me ASAP to make further arrangements.

All I ask in return is that you post a report to this board for our members to better evaluate this org "Vision America" by.

Thankyou,

Bill

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 12 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
THE MEANING OF THE COLORS IN THE FLAG

My red stands for the blood that was shed for the freedom I represent. Yet, my red originated from the blood of Jesus who died and rose again for those who believe in Him and for whom the Pilgrims came to this country for religious freedom and for the freedom from tyrants who would not let them worship God except in a national denominational church.

My people are now free to worship in the church of their choice whether it be Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Calvary Chapel, Evangelical Free, Brethren, Episcopalian, Catholic, Vineyard or other denominations who believe in the One True God of the Bible. People here are even free to disbelieve or to doubt.

All we ask in America is that the ones who do not believe in Jesus will not try to use the freedoms we give them to try to take away the freedoms of those of us who do believe in Jesus. Our Founders held church services in the Rotunda of the Capitol, in the treasury office, and in the offices of the Supreme Court. By 1867, the church in the Capitol had become the largest church in Washington, and the largest Protestant church in America. (from James Hutson, Chief of the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress, Religion and the Founding of the American Republic, Washington, D.C., Library of Congress 1998). This, among many other historical writings and facts, is proof that the recent claims of a separation of church and state did not exist among the original intent of our Founders.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12

My blue stands for heaven, the eternal dwelling place of those who go to be with the eternal, everlasting Father who created us. My blue reminds me that those who want to go to heaven must believe and put their trust and belief in God's Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Obedience to the written message that God gave to them in His Holy Book, the Bible is the proof of my people's faith in God.

My white reminds me that my motives must always remain pure, unselfish, without greed, & with arms outstretched to welcome all who long for freedom, justice, opportunity and equality under the law. My white reminds me that because I am the symbol of a Christian nation founded upon Christian principles and the law of God represented by God's Ten Commandments that I am only pure and righteous because I was washed white in the blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, and Savior of all who trust in Him.

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people."
Proverbs 14:34

May all who love me work to elect Godly men and women who will live Godly lives in private and in public, who will honor me in their homes, their hearts, and in our nation, who will make righteous laws which reflect God's righteous rules in His Holy Word, the Bible.

http://www.helpsaveamerica.com/meaning-of-our-flag.htm

Heb.12

[1] Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
[2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
[3] For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
[4] Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Yes, yes, of course. And the author will argue that "democracy" is the government of Heaven, right?
[Roll Eyes]

Aaron

Well instead of starting a pissing contest with me here over this post I respectfully suggest that you go to their site for the answers to your questions.

-

http://www.helpsaveamerica.com/

From this site.........

26 Important One-liners to think about....

1. Give God what's right -- not what's left.

2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.

3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.

4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.

5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma--but never let him be the period.

6. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.

7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.

8. When praying, don't give God instructions -- just report for duty.

9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.

10. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

11. The church is prayer-conditioned.

12. When God ordains, He sustains.

13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.

14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.

16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.

17. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.

18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.

19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.

20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.

21. He who angers you controls you.

22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.

23. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.

24. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them.

25. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

26. Read the Bible -- It will scare the hell out of you.

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

James 1

[23] For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: (or a kitty seeing himself a lion, lol)

[24] For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. ( yea, without that mirror the lion turns kitty again)

[25] But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Now stop your sillyness.

--------------------
That is all.....

WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let God be the Christian's defense.

If we support a Conference that has the Title: "attack on Christianity", we are defeated already. Satan laughes at us because the focus in on other people. It offends many against the Gospel.

If Christians go to battle without Christ as their Captain, then they may as well hang it up.

God said I am your refuge and strength.

I'm as patriotic as the next person. God impressed upon me once to participate in a counter rally against a large group of anti-war protestors back in 2002, just after the Iraq war was underway and we were liberating the Iraqi people from Saddam.

There were about 25-30 of us, all carrying American flags and I made posters with the verse in the Bible that is on the Liberty Bell. "Proclaim Liberty throughout the land.."

There were over 1000 protestors marching down the street, when some of them saw our little group on the side walk, they became angry and a couple of them started to cross the road to rant at us. Suddenly a huge 18 wheeler came barreling down the street and it beeped it's mega horn for us as we had signs that said; "Beep if you support the troops."

This kind of scared the protestors and they decided to stay on their side of the road.

I can't understand why God wanted me to partake in this, since it's not directly related to the Gospel. But by participating I was so blessed spiritually. Something I DID NOT EXPECT. I feel a stronghold was being brought down in Iraq, and God wished to proclaim this.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
THE MEANING OF THE COLORS IN THE FLAG

My red stands for the blood that was shed for the freedom I represent. Yet, my red originated from the blood of Jesus who died and rose again for those who believe in Him and for whom the Pilgrims came to this country for religious freedom and for the freedom from tyrants who would not let them worship God except in a national denominational church.

My people are now free to worship in the church of their choice whether it be Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Calvary Chapel, Evangelical Free, Brethren, Episcopalian, Catholic, Vineyard or other denominations who believe in the One True God of the Bible. People here are even free to disbelieve or to doubt.

All we ask in America is that the ones who do not believe in Jesus will not try to use the freedoms we give them to try to take away the freedoms of those of us who do believe in Jesus. Our Founders held church services in the Rotunda of the Capitol, in the treasury office, and in the offices of the Supreme Court. By 1867, the church in the Capitol had become the largest church in Washington, and the largest Protestant church in America. (from James Hutson, Chief of the Manuscript Division of the Library of Congress, Religion and the Founding of the American Republic, Washington, D.C., Library of Congress 1998). This, among many other historical writings and facts, is proof that the recent claims of a separation of church and state did not exist among the original intent of our Founders.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12

My blue stands for heaven, the eternal dwelling place of those who go to be with the eternal, everlasting Father who created us. My blue reminds me that those who want to go to heaven must believe and put their trust and belief in God's Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Obedience to the written message that God gave to them in His Holy Book, the Bible is the proof of my people's faith in God.

My white reminds me that my motives must always remain pure, unselfish, without greed, & with arms outstretched to welcome all who long for freedom, justice, opportunity and equality under the law. My white reminds me that because I am the symbol of a Christian nation founded upon Christian principles and the law of God represented by God's Ten Commandments that I am only pure and righteous because I was washed white in the blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, and Savior of all who trust in Him.

"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people."
Proverbs 14:34

May all who love me work to elect Godly men and women who will live Godly lives in private and in public, who will honor me in their homes, their hearts, and in our nation, who will make righteous laws which reflect God's righteous rules in His Holy Word, the Bible.

http://www.helpsaveamerica.com/meaning-of-our-flag.htm

Heb.12

[1] Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
[2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
[3] For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
[4] Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Yes, yes, of course. And the author will argue that "democracy" is the government of Heaven, right?
[Roll Eyes]

Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

At times it seems the American version is,
"And they overcame him by the color of their flag, and by the word of their Constitution and by their allegiance to the Republican party; and they loved not their weekends to prevent attendance at a political rally."

Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wparr:
He was just being sarcastic, if that's what you applied the stop your sillyness.

I took it you were aiming it at being critical of the conference.

But that aside, what about what I posted in contrast to what that conference is doing?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shadowmaker:
Why does it cost so much to attend? Imagine the strength it could have if it was free or alot cheaper. I m 3.5 hrs from DC wouldnt mind going but cant afford that. But who knows, maybe this is a start for great things to come. [/QUOTE

It would be good if we can get somebody down there to see if this is indeed as Brother wparr says. I will make arrangements to finance this.

Let me know if you are still intrested in going. All I ask in return is that you post us here about your trip.

A Patriot in Christ.

WildB

--------------------
That is all.....

--------------------
That is all.....

wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was just being sarcastic, if that's what you applied the stop your sillyness.

I took it you were aiming it at being critical of the conference.

But that aside, what about what I posted in contrast to what that conference is doing?

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 19 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wparr:

quote:
Stop your sillyness.
I don't consider what Yahshua COMMANDS as sillyness.

Oh really,

Then why did you say this "Creekside, I like your response  - "

in responce to this~

"And Jesus said, "Go into all the world, mobilize Pastors and Churches to win the war on Christianity, stop activist judges, and restore the original American vision."

My, how far we've come."

Is it not you that put your stamp of approval on this miss quote of a COMMAND given to the eleven by Jesus?

Please stop answering other peoples sillyness.

Prov.18

[13] He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Jas.1

[19] Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak(post), slow to wrath:

Matt.11

[15] He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

--------------------
That is all.....

wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matthew 5:38-48

(38) "You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

(39) "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

(40) "If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.

(41) "Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.

(42) "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

(43) "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'

(44) "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

(45) so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

(46) "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

(47) "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

(48) "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

quote:
Stop your sillyness.
I don't consider what Yahshua COMMANDS as sillyness.

John 14:15-27

(15) "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

(16) "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;

(17) that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

(18) "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

(19) "After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.

(20) "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

(21) "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

(22) Judas (not Iscariot) *said to Him, "Lord, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?"

(23) Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

(24) "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's who sent Me.

(25) "These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you.

(26) "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

(27) "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

What it takes is a KINGDOM perspective rather than an EARTHLY perspective.

Want to know how to handle this war against YAHSHUA (not us)?

Read Acts chapter 6&7 with Stephen.

God gave us His Word so that we could discern the difference between The Leading of The Holy Spirit, and the response of our flesh.

How did Jesus respond to percecution (The Holy Spirit will lead and ENABLE us to respond in the same way)

How did Paul respond (bet Stephen's response was a great influence on him)

What did James tell us?

James 1:2-5

(2) Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,

(3) knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.

(4) And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

(5) But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

How about Peter?

1 Peter 1:6-8

(6) In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials,

(7) so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

(8) and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,

1 Peter 2:13-15

(13) Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority,

(14) or to governors as sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and the praise of those who do right.

(15) For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men.

When Peter wrote that Rome was GREATLY percecuting and killing Yahshua's followers.

Think and meditate on this, and these verses.

Ask Yahweh Elohim to give you wisdom and understanding in how to respond to our enemies.

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by shadowmaker:
Why does it cost so much to attend? Imagine the strength it could have if it was free or alot cheaper. I m 3.5 hrs from DC wouldnt mind going but cant afford that. But who knows, maybe this is a start for great things to come. [/QUOTE

It would be good if we can get somebody down there to see if this is indeed as Brother wparr says. I will make arrangements to finance this.

Let me know if you are still intrested in going. All I ask in return is that you post us here about your trip.

A Patriot in Christ.

WildB

--------------------
That is all.....

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 19 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Creekside:
And Jesus said, "Go into all the world, mobilize Pastors and Churches to win the war on Christianity, stop activist judges, and restore the original American vision."

My, how far we've come.

Prov.29

[18] Where there is no vision, the people perish:

My, so how manny cheeks are you going to put forwared for evil to smite. Jesus said I only have to turn the other. Not bend over for the violation of all four ..

Stop your sillyness.

--------------------
That is all.....

wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

quote:
Originally posted by shadowmaker:
Why does it cost so much to attend?

Because the agenda is P O L I T I C A L rather than BIBLICAL
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does it cost so much to attend? Imagine the strength it could have if it was free or alot cheaper. I m 3.5 hrs from DC wouldnt mind going but cant afford that. But who knows, maybe this is a start for great things to come.
Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2] Good preaching in here WParr & Creekside!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Creekside, I like your response [cool_shades]

Ephesians 6:10-12
(10) Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.
(11) Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
(12) For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

What does God - thru Paul - tell us what to do in this "war against Christianity" (by the way, the war statrted in the Garden of Eden and has been going on ever since)

Does God say "Go ye therefor and gather your armies oflawyers and bring lawsuits to your enemies In My Name"?

Does God say "Gather togeather ye your activists and pressure the leaders and governments to pass laws enforcing moral values on lost people that are unable to keep them.
Bring out ye your protestors carrying their signs and shouting their chants"?

Ephesians 6:13-18
(13) Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
(14) Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,
(15) and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE;
(16) in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
(17) And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
(18) With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,

Want to save this country?

Want to REALLY change the world?

Matthew 28:19-20
(19) "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
(20) teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Creekside
Member # 5476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Creekside     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Jesus said, "Go into all the world, mobilize Pastors and Churches to win the war on Christianity, stop activist judges, and restore the original American vision."

My, how far we've come.

Posts: 4 | From: Midwest | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 2 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A first-of-its-kind conference on "The War on Christians" will be held in Washington, D.C., this month to examine attacks from the news media, Hollywood, courts and activist groups.

Conference convener Vision America says "The War On Christians And The Values Voter in 2006" will be the first "to consider the savage and accelerating" attacks by groups such as the ACLU and Anti-Defamation League.

Speakers at the March 27-28 event will include Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kan.; Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas; Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas; conservative leader Phyllis Schlafly; radio host Janet Parshall; and former Republican presidential candidates Gary Bauer and Alan Keyes.

-

Current Conference Details

March 27-28, 2006

http://www.visionamerica.us/site/PageServer?pagename=ConferencesAndEventsLanding

Washington, DC - Omni Shoreham Hotel
Special Hotel Rate available for attendees
$229 a night (March 26 - 29)
Available until February 27th
Call reservations at 202-234-0700

Registration after Feb. 15th
$149 for Individuals and $249 for Couples
$50 for Students (no meals included)

Exhibition Space Available
To reserve a booth in our exhibition area
please contact Bryan Rudnick
telephone:(561)-499-3201
bryan@alliancestrategiesgroup.com

Call or e-mail for more details
866-522-5582
mail@visionamerica.us

--------------------
That is all.....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement