Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Online consent...or else!

Author Topic: Online consent...or else!
saved1948
Advanced Member
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saved1948     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A box opened up on their computer screens seemingly declaring that if the customer wants to continue banking online, he or she has to agree to allow Wells Fargo to make all future communications electronically, not on paper
I hope my bank doesn't do that.It is probably just a matter of time.

--------------------
John 3:16+6\[/p..................For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,that whoever believed in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I m with you on that one. Things are coming to pass and happening really fast.
Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell you the news that I have read in the past two weeks has left me feeling closer than I have ever felt to the Glorious Appearing of our Lord and Saviour.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

1 Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2006/02/17/BUG86H9PRC1.DTL&type=tech

Thousands of Wells Fargo customers received a rude awakening this week when they attempted to access their bank accounts via the Internet.

A box opened up on their computer screens seemingly declaring that if the customer wants to continue banking online, he or she has to agree to allow Wells Fargo to make all future communications electronically, not on paper.

A sign of the (end)Times.
You don't need an army when you control access to a person's money.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement