Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Documentary/Hitler confirming Anti-Christ coming soon?

Author Topic: Documentary/Hitler confirming Anti-Christ coming soon?
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WKUHilltopper:
quote:
Originally posted by WildB:
I think you are over playing.

Matt.25

1. [13] Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matt.24

1. [4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
2. [36] But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Yep. But his driver wasn't addressing a time nor a place. Only quoting Hitler as saying "wait for the coming man". This is a very strange response to his question. We are essentially commanded to know the seasons in which we live. And is this not the "End Time Events In The News" topic?

I think Hitler was a "copy" of things to come or the anti-christ, the attempt to destroy Israel, and that he was a minion of Satan. And he knew what he was saying "wait for the coming man", which is obviously a reference to the anti-christ.

Isa.14
[15] Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
[16] They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
[17] That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

[18] All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
[19] But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rancan6776:
we may not know the exact day or the exact hour but my bible tells me that we will know the season.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

1948 Israel became a nation and in 1967 its leaves started to come forth when Jerusalem was named it's capital.

generation.....some say 40 years...

its at least something to think about....

we are to keep watch.....there sure are a lot of clues in the bible for us not to use them....

You're exactly right, rancan. My point is just another confirmation on the soon to return Lord. We're living in strange and interesting times, no doubt. It's amazing the people who deny this eventual fact--when it's so clear.
Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rancan6776
Advanced Member
Member # 3943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rancan6776     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we may not know the exact day or the exact hour but my bible tells me that we will know the season.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

1948 Israel became a nation and in 1967 its leaves started to come forth when Jerusalem was named it's capital.

generation.....some say 40 years...

its at least something to think about....

we are to keep watch.....there sure are a lot of clues in the bible for us not to use them....

Posts: 52 | From: east texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WKUHilltopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Matt.25

1. [13] Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matt.24

1. [4] And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
2. [36] But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Yep. But his driver wasn't addressing a time nor a place. Only quoting Hitler as saying "wait for the coming man". This is a very strange response to his question. We are essentially commanded to know the seasons in which we live. And is this not the "End Time Events In The News" topic?

I think Hitler was a "copy" of things to come or the anti-christ, the attempt to destroy Israel, and that he was a minion of Satan. And he knew what he was saying "wait for the coming man", which is obviously a reference to the anti-christ.

Posts: 259 | From: KY | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Matt.25

Matt.24

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

quote:
Where do you get this &hit?

Not sure what you mean? You don't think the driver said this or Hitler responded to his driver in like manner or you don't think that Hitler was a minion of the anti-christ? Sorry, but I'm not at all clear what you mean.
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you get this &hit?

--------------------
That is all.....

WKUHilltopper
Advanced Member
Member # 5472

I've always had a strong interest in history, especially WW2. Something I've never seen discussed before I've always found interesting nonetheless.

There's a lengthy documentary on WW2 called "The World at War". Which has been around for about 35 years or so. It was pretty popular at the time (early 70s). You can still buy or rent these series on tape or DVD.

Anyway...on the very last "tape"/"disk" concluding the documentary, there's a quite a few interviews with former surviving Nazi leaders, administrative types, etc. (Remember, this was done in the early 70's, so I would expect several of those folks were still living then).

One of the people they interviewed I found particularly interesting and revealing. His name, I can't remember, but he was Hitler's personal driver. While they both were in the bunker on Hitler's last day of life and before he killed himself, they all apparently went in his room individually and said their goodbyes.

The driver, apparently unsure what to do next and with the Russian Army bearing down on their bunker, asked Hitler "What do we do now?" Hitler responded, according to this person, "Wait for the coming man". That was about the extent of his interview on the documentary. Sounds like Hitler knew there was another evil more potent "person" to expect.

I always thought this was a reference to the anti-christ. To me it's always been a strange and amazing statement for Hitler to make. Which reinforces my belief that Hitler was also direct pawn of Satan--which I never doubted. Why would Hitler say this if he didn't have first hand knowledge of his personal role in doing the work of the dark one?

Like I've said, I've never heard this incredible statement discussed or explored anywhere else. To me, it also represents further evidence that we are indeed living in the final days.

If anyone is interested, you can see this exchange on the very last tape/disk of the documentation. It's worth it just to hear this brief comment from the driver, as it seems to confirm what we know already.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement