Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Elijah

Author Topic: Elijah
Tennessee Elijah
Advanced Member
Member # 5277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tennessee Elijah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words I receive from God come flooding into my consciousness with direct instructions. Because of my feeble humanity, I sometimes need to resist urges to edit -- especially when the "ideas" do not conform to my current knowledge or understanding. God will give me verses from the Bible to confirm what He has told me in many instances. Other times, there is new information -- but the "substance" must never be in conflict with His Word when it is understood correctly. I always pray that I will be an instrument of "Truth" and not a conduit of deception which can lead to confusion for those who digest the meanings of these words I share.

And, yes, I believe God inspired this response to your question.

--------------------
DO A WEB SEARCH TO FIND JIGROP

Posts: 55 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear Tennessee Elijah, are you posting these words as you being Elijah yourself or are you Tennessee Elijah [Big Grin] like one of my former lovers before I was a Christian said she was Cleopatra?

Did you hear those words in your spirit and you typed them out as quickly as you could, or how did those Topic words come about, Tennessee Elijah?

God of Israel bless, BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tennessee Elijah
Advanced Member
Member # 5277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tennessee Elijah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WORDS from God as written by His Servant Elijah:

Gladly will I take authority over enemies of righteousness! Gladly will I resist those who persecute my children in these final days filled with turmoil. Though a man of Spirit and flesh was sent of me, taking special words of instruction and warnings to religious leaders where hypocrisy has corrupted teachings in the name of Jesus, my servant Elijah has not been received. Had the one sent been accepted, and had my words been imparted into hardened hearts, this terrible time of retribution would not have come so suddenly.

It has been written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.’ Had I not spoken to my chosen prophet during the season of blossoming fig leaves, who would there have been to hear the words proceeding from my mouth? Had I not imparted the Spirit of Elijah into this man of flesh as promised by those of old, according to my desire, which man sent would have been better received? Was there one greater than John the Baptist before my Holy Son walked upon the earth? Is there now one greater than Elijah who can dispute him without shame in this time of transition, transformation, trials and tribulation?

It has been written, ‘Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.’ Have these words fallen upon deaf ears in places where pride has overcome humility? Has the Enemy of human souls successfully performed his villainous attacks against faith -- unrestricted by truth?

Sadly, I have seen overbearing contempt against this my servant who stands as a line between good and evil. Even though there is no hate or malice in him, even though the Holy Spirit inspired and guided him in a lifetime of devotion, his earthly struggle in servitude to me has been met with scorn and false accusations. For this depravity heaped upon my anointed one, devils will be turned loose against souls who have opposed Elijah. There will soon be a dreadful day of the LORD for those of this generation who have refused to repent. Time was given them to receive love, yet reconciliation was denied as most fathers and children chose disobedience to my laws. For this transgression without honor, for this strife without peace, the Earth shall be cursed according to my word.

In defense of their sin -- with the hope of soothing my wrath, those who turned away from Elijah will say, He was here as a man without honor, and we never knew him. They will say, Had we known he was a servant of the LORD, we would not have so readily tormented him. They will say, Almighty God, creator of Heaven and Earth, forgive us our unwise disobedience, and cease your use of water, wind and fire against us. They will say, We never knew this prophet from Tennessee. And in their ignorance, pretending to show remorse for those things they have said and done to impede the work of my servant, they will say, We do not deserve to be cursed.

As it was in the days of Noah, so is it now! I have seen the heathen eating and drinking, seeking after those things which bring fleshly satisfaction, giving unto themselves the companionship of each other for evil purposes. I have seen them going about, eagerly looking for excitement in darkness rather than seeking serenity through truth found in light. These infidels who stand with Satan will be reminded of their nakedness when the agony of earthquakes, floods, strong winds, fire, pestilence’s and war shatters their evil illusions. What the Pharisees have done to my Son, what the Sadducees have done to John the Baptist, and what blasphemers have done to Elijah, so shall I do unto them.

It is written, ‘But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?’

In days past, had doors of religious and political leaders been opened
to Elijah, he would have entered, bringing spiritual gifts sent to heal nations in their time of need and despair. In days past, many good things were offered only to be declined by those with little faith. Where there was noise and confusion making the voice of this prophet impossible to hear, there will now be silence; Where there was pride and tradition making respect for Elijah unacceptable, there will now be shame; Where there was lust for power and desire for wealth coming out of greed, there will now be weakness and poverty; Where there was rebellion against my commandments as revealed by Moses, there will now be separation from those who choose to serve me. For I am a just God, a loving protector of my children, a fierce enemy to my enemies, and it is my will that shall be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, eternally.

NOTE: It is with humility and reverence for my Master that I offer these Words in this way. May all readers use the Bible to support or refute me as they discuss what has been written. This message can be distributed by printing or by emailing as desired without permission.

--------------------
DO A WEB SEARCH TO FIND JIGROP

Posts: 55 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement