Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Something Very Bad seems to be going on Underneath America

Author Topic: Something Very Bad seems to be going on Underneath America
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by epouraniois:
They speak of using vacumes to cruise at Mach 2 and above for underground transports from beneath the Colorado airport to Moscow, and look at the Masonic symbols at THAT place!

Hey epouraniois ....

What do you know about the Denver airport? Are you from the area or have you just read about it somewhere?

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.weatherwars.info/index.php?news_id=19&start=5&category_id=&parent_id=0&arcyear=&arcmonth=
(Scroll down the page till you see the below pic to read the entire article)

-

Chemtrails Masquerading as Contrails
November 3, 2005 Over Lexington, Kentucky--Chip Swetnam

It is the cold season when the contrail-chemtrail activity appears to be the most active across both Europe and North America. Why? There are two primary, but not exclusive reasons, for the introduction of these chemicals into our atmosphere. The first is that of a marking program where by these contrail lines are crisscrossed through the sky at varying altitudes looking for locations where weather modification is underway. The resultant behavior of the chemtrails then provides a directly visible and measurable value to the extent of the electromagnetic (EM) interference. This is an ingenious method of atmospheric surveillance developed and deployed more than 10 years ago. I can't believe that I didn't see it for so long!

This program is far more intensive (and expensive--thank goodness for the Fed's printing press) than the balloon releasing or radiosonde program that The National Weather Service uses to accomplish it's--by comparison-- rather crude attempts at remote weather data gathering. Leave it to the military and black ops to do the job on a grand scale!

The second reason these chemicals are delivered into very precise locations within this scalar-electromagnetic weather grid appears to be that of adhesion. While reviewing many many hours of time lapse imagery of the skies that reveals the flight paths of these planes; it becomes rather apparent that these electrically conductive elements are introduced at special energy locations where a thin layer of chemclouds then forms. These clouds then provide a small platform whereby the actions of this EM-grid can be made visible. These clouds will stand nearly motionless while clouds located in the other layers of the atmosphere will move on by. Again, these clouds provide visual markers of the EM activities in our skies.
I
took the two pictures seen below that illustrate rather nicely the fine rippling made visible by these wholly artificial clouds. The chemical cocktail needed to create these clouds is already profoundly impacting the health of each of us individually, our families and lastly that of the entire planet's ecosystem. Pay attention to upper respiratory infections and the rampant increase in allergies across all seasons. In addition, long term exposure to genetically modified foods cannot be helpful to the human body in this brave new world. Using proper natural whole foods--like bananas--to chelate these metals from our bodies which is necessary to remain healthy for long periods of times. Potassium included in fruits and vegetables can go a long way in assisting the body in its efforts to keep you healthy of these chemicals that we involuntarily ingest and breath in daily. Drink plenty of water and abstain from diet sodas; artificial sweeteners just replace one poison with another…

(Article continues at above link)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Planes produce Wake Vortices when they fly.

-

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes and airplane flight above you without you even know about it until you see the long line left behind! I lived about 7.5 from the airport and this is normal for me. Some times the wind brakes this lines form by the power of jet that in some occasions make different patterns.

--------------------

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was checking out the "Coast to Coast" website (like I do everyday for strange things) and found this picture posted today:

-

Here's the caption that accompanies them:
quote:
"On my way back from a golfing trip in May of 2000, I saw these patterns. No planes in sight. Happened outside of Mesquite, Nevada.

--Kent "

There are several pictures here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1269.html

This Definitely Isn't a Naturally occuring pattern [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
 -

That does sound strange! Even with the image it's kinda hard to imagine. I see some Strange formations (patterns) out here quite a bit. Especially the ChemTrail thingies. But I'll never forget one day (before I read about this stuff)... I was outside the church building staring up at the strangest formation of storm clouds... it looked like hundreds of grey pillows attached together all across the sky. They just hung down in little square patches... hard to discribe, but I'd never seen anything like it before and boy did it un-nerve me!

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only cloud I will be paying attention will be the one that the Lord Jesus Christ will be on when He returns. [happyhappy]

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deb: You always have me looking at cloud formations now a days. The other day, I was leaving my house and I was so angry that I did not have my camera to capture this vapour trail that I saw that seemed impossible. I went home and tried to recreate it in paint, but I cant.

It was so eery and it made me think of you and all this stuff you read. That day the wind was high here. It is nothing for us to have sustained 50-70 mph winds on the prarie and the wind was really blowing so hard this day that it made keeping my little bug on the road difficult. The sky was clear and deep blue and the only cloud was one of those stratus type clouds that are flat. But that cloud had hatch marks in it that seemed consistant with the blowing of the wind... they crossed the cloud like so:

_______
________
_________

so that you could see how the wind streams had blown through the cloud. then there was this vapour trail. What was so odd about the trail were two things..

1. I could not see how a plane could have made it. It dove straight down toward the ground and clearly seperated and then came together again.

2. But what was even more odd were the striations in it. They were completely opposite or at a 90 degree angle from those that were in the cloud like so:

///////

I tried to draw them on in this drawing but it in no way gives the impact of what I saw as what I saw seemed so impossible to my mind. The vapor trail ended then just above the horizon as abruptly as it began.

-

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True true, we haven't experience normal weather in 15 years at least (I am a sailor, I know what clouds are supposed to look like), due to the Russian weather program, which we give full permission, for the whole cold war was a scam. When I look at the 45 ft. in diamiter drill bits from the thiries and fourties, it becomes clear there is something else going on, for what engine did anyone have which could turn such a drill bit back then? They speak of using vacumes to cruise at Mach 2 and above for underground transports from beneath the Colorado airport to Moscow, and look at the Masonic symbols at THAT place! Then we have the lowering of the ELF's by the weaponizing of space, utilizing all existing radio/microwave towers, &c, &c.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something is very strange...It is very dry here in Texas...I can't remember having this little amount of rain for such a long time. Days of very low humidity have become much more frequent.
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Many will say that this is Impossible because Only God can control the weather. I see that it is Possible for Man to do and the below gives solid evidence… BUT, the ONLY reason Man can do these things is Because GOD has allowed it – FOR HIS PURPOSES. God is Still In Control!

The Cutting Edge Ministry believes this is due to Russia’s Scalar Technology (which is far more advanced then our HAARP). Here is some info on Technology which can control/manipulate weather and create Earthquakes:

Synthetic Earthquakes - Diplomacy by Other Means: http://www.geocities.com/electrogravitics/se.html

The Cutting Edge Ministries: Weather Control
http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/weather.cfm

Background of the HAARP Project: http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/HAARP.htm

Weather Wars: http://www.weatherwars.info/

Star Wars, Star Trek and Killing Politely: http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/starwars.htm

Angels Don’t Play This HAARP: http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/12/HAARP.htm

Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN): http://www.totse.com/en/politics/us_military/gwen.html

--------------------

epouraniois
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reminds me Isaiah 24
them fires are HAARP type signs of experiments. the north poles magnetics moved some 60 miles last year, and standing by former statments I say again, they are playing with technologies that can crack this planet in half.

here is another interesting article, though less detailed than the excellent first post

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/climatechange-supplement.htm

I just thought this to be strange as well:

-

-

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State."

-- Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong." -- Voltaire

Psa 115:11 Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HE LIVES
Advanced Member
Member # 4931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HE LIVES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is very strange indeed. I live pretty close to New Madrid Missouri, and have all of my life. I can say this for sure, There are some very weird things that happen in this part of the country. It makes me thankful that I know the Lord, and maybe one day He will explain it all to us. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 182 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize that the source of this article is a bit ‘new ageish’ but note the many quotes from News Articles… Something IS going on…

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index866.htm

December 28, 2005

Massive North American Plate Fractures Fuel Horrific Fires In Oklahoma and Texas Regions for Second Time In 6 Weeks As Fears Of New Madrid Ocean Basin Forming Grows

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Scientists are reporting today that the fracturing of the North American Plate is violently increasing, and leading to outbursts of inner Earth methane deposits, and which in turn are fueling massive fires in both the United States Oklahoma and Texas Regions for the second time in six weeks.

To the massive fires in these Regions six weeks ago we can read as reported by the CNN News Service in their November 28th article titled "Winds fuel wildfires in Oklahoma, Texas" and which said, "High winds on Monday hampered crews who for a second day battled wildfires that destroyed homes, forced hundreds to evacuate and injured firefighters in parts of Oklahoma and Texas."

To the massive fires raging in these same exact Regions today we can read as reported by the MSNBC News Service in their article titled "Oklahoma, Texas told to expect more fires", and which says, "Texas Gov. Rick Perry issued a disaster declaration Tuesday after more than 70 fires were reported in the northern and central parts of the state. Firefighters from surrounding states were called in to help. At least 50 homes were destroyed in Texas, along with at least five homes and nearly two-dozen other buildings in Oklahoma."

The causing of these massive fires we had previously reported upon in our December 14th report titled "North American Plate Factures Reported As Major US Hydro Electric Dam Fails and Oklahoma Meer’s Fault Zone Begins Outgassing", and wherein we had stated:

“The collapse of this dam also coincides with reports from the near Meer’s Fault Zone Region in Oklahoma where a major outgassing event is currently taking place, and as we can read as reported by the Enid News and Eagle News Service in their article titled "Mysterious Kingfisher-area gas geysers leave officials puzzled" and which says:

“Mysterious unrefined natural gas leaks erupting in rural Kingfisher County in recent days continue to have officials puzzled as to their cause. "We originally thought a pipeline had exploded," said Matt Skinner, Oklahoma Corporation Commission public information manager. "We had the pressure to zero pressure, and the leaks seemed to get bigger. So that's not it." Skinner had said at a press conference Monday geologists and hydrologists are beginning to study underground maps of the area to find an explanation. "We've ruled out the probables, and now we're into the unprobables," he said. "We've never seen one like this before, one that covers such a large area. It's another animal."Skinner said the leak was unusual because of its size and that it was "moving with no explanation."

To these areas in the United States Texas Region we had likewise previously reported on in our June 28th report titled "Texas Region Fault Zones Awaken as ‘Compressed’ North American Plate Ready to Break Say Russian Scientists, US Scientists Confirm Danger to Continent", and wherein we had stated:

"On the Western side of the Ouachita Tectonic Front in the United States Texas Region we can read as reported by the First Coast News Service in their June 22nd article titled "Massive Crack Opens In Earth In Texas" and which says; "A massive crack in the earth opened up last week in Claude, Texas and it's creating a stir among geologists. Geologists said Tuesday the crack was a joint in the earth's crust. They believe the opening is the result of a weak point in the joint where one spot slips away from the other. Some parts measure more than 30-feet deep and it drained what used to be a pond. Experts say earth cracks are common but the size of the crack in Claude is not."

On the Eastern side of the Ouachita Tectonic Front in the United States Texas Region we can read as reported by the KLTV News Service in their June 26th article titled "Giant Sinkhole A Mystery" and which says; "A sinkhole of historic proportions in Smith county, and its cause is still a mystery. This morning, someone passing through FM 724 saw the sinkhole in the middle of the road. It's about two miles north of Tyler Pounds Regional Airport, just outside New Harmony. Crews with TX-DOT say, ever since then, the hole has been growing steadily. They say it's now 40 to 50 feet in diameter and up to 100 feet deep. A DPS helicopter from Garland flew over the hole to try to figure out what happened. The location of that sinkhole, along a stretch of FM 724 between Highways 64 and 110 will be closed indefinitely."

Further evidence of the massive fracturing of the North American Plate can be found at its Northern juncture at the Great Lakes Tectonic Zone, and where reports from this region are showing accelerated acidification of the Great Lakes where methane pockets are being released, and as we can read in one such report from this area as reported by the Minnesota Public Radio News Service in their article titled "What's behind the mystery rust", and which says:

"Duluth port officials are laying plans for a study that might explain why underwater steel is rusting away at an astonishing rate. Some 14 miles of harbor walls are made out of sheet steel that's showing severe damage from rust in some places. Half inch thick steel forms the sides of shipping docks and harbor walls. The steel plates keep the dirt in place and out of the harbor and shipping channels. But there's a corrosion eating pits into underwater steel - basically holes in steel, that in many places is not very old. Steel plates that should last 50 years are showing damage in 10."

To the outgassing of inner earth methane from the United States Great Lakes Regions we had previously reported on in our October 1st report titled "Massive Outgassing Being Reported In United States As North American Plate Continues Fracturing, Tens of Thousands of Micro-Quakes Being Reported In New Madrid Fault Zone", and wherein we had stated:

“Russian Scientists are reporting today that the fracturing of the North American Continent is continuing unabated, and has now reached the point where trapped methane pockets deep within this tectonic plate are outgassing in various areas of the United States and Canada, and as we can read from just a few of the hundreds of reports we’ve received within the past 24 hours:

As reported by the Associated Press News Service in their article titled "Lake Erie burps and nearby residents smell it" and which says, "State and federal environmental officials are trying to determine the cause of a big stink reported along Lake Erie. Hundreds of residents called authorities or the National Weather Service yesterday to report the smell, which has been variously described as like gasoline, natural gas or even decaying garbage and rotten eggs. The smell was strongest yesterday morning when a cold front swept through the area, churning up larger than normal waves from Erie to Dunkirk, N.Y., officials said."

As reported by the Washington Post News Service in their article titled "Mysterious Stench Nauseates Northeast" and which says, "Olive Taylor first noticed the odor Tuesday night outside her Northeast Washington home. By yesterday morning, the smell had turned into a stench so bad that it woke her up. "It was so unlike anything that should have been in my home," said Taylor, 71. "It wasn't really a gas smell. My son said it was a propane smell, but a neighbor said it didn't smell like propane. Maybe it was kind of gassy. It was in fact giving me a headache. "Scores of people in the District called authorities yesterday to complain that a similar odor was invading homes, businesses, a dozen schools and two police stations."

As reported by the Thunder Bay Television News Service in their article titled "Strange smell in Longlac" and which says, "Municipal officials are urging Longlac residents to exercise caution as they investigate reports of 'gasoline-type' odours in the towns sewer system. The problem first cropped up about ten days ago in a variety of homes and businesses...and is reportedly most noticeable in basement areas. The Municipality of Greenstone says it still doesn't know if the smell is from sewer gases, natural gas or an industrial solvent. But its called in both the Ministry of Environment and the District Health Unit to try and track down the problem."

Methane used for industrial purposes, or that which is present in mining operations is almost always odorless, but methane from tectonic plate fracturing is accompanied by odors from decomposing organic materials and whose main outlet into the earths atmosphere is primarily through outgassing through mud volcanoes.

One of the top research scientist concerned with methane is the American Dr. Thomas Gold of Cornell University, and whose theories much of the world’s science in this area is now based upon, and as we can read from this 1978 report by the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks titled "Goldian Methane" and which says:

"Natural gas is mostly methane, normally more than 80%. Composed of one carbon atom and four hydrogen atoms, methane is the simplest of the hydrocarbons. The hydrocarbon compounds that form the world's oil and gas reserves have long been thought to form from decomposition of vegetable material many millions of years ago, and thereby to be in limited supply.

But now a bold new idea is circulating about the source of methane. Dr. Thomas Gold of Cornell University suggests that a vast store of methane was trapped deep within the earth when the planet was formed. Under high pressure from the weight of overlying rocks composing the solid outer part of the earth, Gold's methane, according to his suggestions, is trying to move upward and to seep out of the earth, a process called outgassing. Gold's idea has major implications about the world's available fuel reserves. If he is right, new exploration and deeper drilling methods can yield a huge supply of energy that might last a million years at the current usage rate. The idea has special interest for Alaska and the Canadian Arctic, too, since the upward migration of methane can be stopped by permafrost. Alaska's frozen North Slope and other Arctic regions with extensive permafrost may be major methane traps

Professor Gold's heretic concept also involves new thoughts on how tsunamis, earthquakes and earthquake lights are generated. His new ideas may be right or they may be wrong. Like many other highly respected and innovative scientists, Gold has been wrong before: years ago he predicted that when the first lunar landings were made the spacecraft would sink out of sight in a deep layer of dust. If he is right this time, future historians will probably acclaim him as a scientific hero of our times."

Reports from the Eastern Coastal Regions of the United States are likewise showing an increase in inner earth methane, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service in their article titled "Scientists: Methane 'Burps' Mar Maine's Ocean Floor", and which says, "Scientists say gas bubbling from the ocean floor off Maine has created craters -- sometimes as big as a football stadium. University of Maine researchers believe methane gas provides the answer to the puzzling question of what created the pockmarks on the sea floor."

Of the greatest concern to Russian Scientists, according to these reports, are that the events currently unfolding in the United States are mirroring those of Ethiopia where a new Ocean Basin is beginning to form, and as we can read as reported by the Deutsche Presse-Agentur News Service in their article titled "Scientists observe rare continental rift process in Ethiopia", and which says:

"A continental rifting process that normally takes millions of years to form has developed over a span of seven weeks in the Afar region of northeastern Ethiopia.

It was a close study, using radar interferometry, of an earth rupture developing into a rare axial rift zone -- a future possible ocean basin. A continental rifting process that normally takes millions of years to form has developed over a span of seven weeks in the Afar region of northeastern Ethiopia. It was a close study, using radar interferometry, of an earth rupture developing into a rare axial rift zone -- a future possible ocean basin.

As Associate Professor Atalay Ayele of the Geophysical Observatory of the Addis Ababa University (AAU) tells it, scientists from Ethiopia and Britain made four expeditions to the Da'ure locality in the Afar Depression between mid-September and early October to collect geophysical and geological data."

To the people of the United States not being allowed to know by their Military Government the full extent of the catastrophic dangers they are facing can be evidenced in this email we have recently received from the New Madrid Fault Zone Region by one of its residents, Janice L. Hastings, and who had written us:

[color=red]"Whenever we find a new quake in the New Madrid region on the USGS site ~ we flag it on our wall map (trying to see if there is a pattern and if it is moving downward) and wait to hear about it on the appropriate TV channel. IF it is reported it is always minimized as a non important news item which always frustrates us.

And the fact that USGS has a disconcerting habit of deleting earthquakes from its own map such as the New Orleans earthquake a few days ago. It is also said that government authorities have lowered the Richter scale so it won't seem like it is such a big quake ~ which is why if someone says it is, for example, a 1.5 we always add one point as we figure that is what it truly is.

We are not entirely trusting of the ones who have stolen the seat of government from the people. It hurts us that if we want to know what is going on in this land, we have to go to a source OUTSIDE this country.

We keep our ears low to the ground in listening for information and do our best to get it and share it with anyone who is interested. We have strange things going on locally as my daughter as already mentioned much of. Strange house fires that break out within houses, strange fires that break out in the forests, strange sulphur smells, suddenly appearing sinkholes, cars and trucks that all of a sudden overturn, people falling asleep on the sides of the road, people suddenly going beserk. Trees, power or phone poles falling over for no reason.

Power outages for no readily apparent reason but hastily explained as simple cause. Cows, horses and wildlife suddenly disappearing or seen heading in westerly directions in groups as seen by park service, citizens and local law enforcement. Numerous dogs all of a sudden escaping and running off with their owners searching franticly for them.

Dogs barking all over the county all night long or being very edgy, aggressive or overly nervous ~ usually just before an earthquake. Insects and squirrels, for example, acting like they were hypnotized or seem to have lost sense of direction and would spin around and around or wobble back and forh as if drunken. These things seem to be accelerating and occurring with more frequency.

South of Conway Arkansas (as well as Kingfisher Oklahoma) there appeared gas bubbles with accompanying video and we only heard about that for one days news. Rivers/streams/lakes are drying up in central Arkansas in several areas such as the Fourche River and at Woolum in the Buffalo River Area National Forest where river levels have dropped to a historic low. This was a TV report and one which FEMA did not wish to get out but when it did they had to explain it someway. People got very sick in that area at one time as they have in campgrounds in various areas in the forest. Also strange illnesses in our town too."
[/color]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement