Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Happy Holidays x Merry Christmas (O'Reilly factor) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Happy Holidays x Merry Christmas (O'Reilly factor)
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I did last year, when someone said "Happy Holiday!" I reply in a loud voice "Merry Christmas!"
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys watched O'Reilly last night? He was talking about stores that won't use the term Merry Christmas on their advertise and he added that he is seeing a great anti-Christian bias in America. Wow, that was nice to hear on a secular tv.

Well, are we (Christians) doing anything? Is there any petition going on that I do not know? Any letter, emails that will be sent to them?

Who are these companies trying to please? The non-christians? A atheist will feel discriminated if they say merry christmas, but won't mind celebrating the Holy Day? hehe. Can't get it!!!

I am not mad, really. I saw it coming. But give me a break.If you do not want to use merry christmas use nothing at all, no decoration, nothing. Just pretend it is June. Wonder what they will do with Easter [Smile]

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement