Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Katrina's Cause: Conspiracy or True?

Author Topic: Katrina's Cause: Conspiracy or True?
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MySavingGrace,

God bless you very much for all of your prayers for the victims of hurricane Katrina and also for the donations you've mentioned that you gave to the agencies for hurricane relief.

I had been praying for you mom and I'm very glad to know she's doing okay!

God bless you!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do pray everyday for them and have donated to humane society, red cross, and salvation army. I do pray and have lots of concern. My whole mood has been down this week, also a scare with my mom and my cat too. I don't need anymore hate at me right now. Even a person of God messes up, we all mess up, we're not perfect. I dno't need to be lectured like I'm some invalid misdemeaner child thank you very much.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WParr,

Amen! I agree with your posting! God bless!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I question WHY anyone claiming to be of God would want to support the enemy, and spreading their lies and claims is doing the work of the enemy.

Why are so many professing christians letting themselves be pawns of satan?

I just CAN'T grasp that in the LEAST.

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Time would be so very much better spent in praying for all of the victims of hurricane Katrina who truly are in need of everyone's prayers from all around the world and we need to continue to pray for them and also for all of the police, state police, national guard, air national guard, navy, marines, coast guard, red cross, and all others who are involved in the rescue efforts in Lousiana, Missouri, and Alabama.
So please rather than dwelling on such absurd claims in articles found on the internet that have been posted in this thread and one other thread, just pray for and continue to pray for everyone who are the victims and also the ones who are trying to rescue people and save lives of people!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want another conspiracy, there are unsubstantiated eyewitness reports claiming that there were exposions and deliberate bombings of the levees by government officials. I'd take with a grain of salt though... Anyhow, the people of New Orleans are sure in need of prayer.
Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never said I did or didn't support it. I was simply posting. I didn't do anything wrong.

--------------------

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

WParr,

A huge Amen to that!

--------------------
Gramajo320

wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I question the sanity of anyone who could even start to believe garbage like this story. [1zhelp]

I also question the heart and motive of anyone that wants to spread it. [Confused]

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do these people think Bush has unlimited power or what!!!! It's incredible.

As sad as that is, I read my local newspaper and all the regular Bush-haters started blaming him the day after the storm. It never stops.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

LOL! If he could do that (which of course he definitely cannot) he wouldn't have a need for any military personnel in either Afghanistan or Iraq or anywhere else around the world!

--------------------
Gramajo320

mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just how could Bush command a hurricane into existence? Give me a break.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

What is the purpose of posting such stuidity as this?
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

MySavingGrace,

I cannot believe some of the things people say and I must now say that what has been posted is the most unbelieveable and that no one should fall for such an outrageous claim!

--------------------
Gramajo320

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Pleaeessse!
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Now, I did not say this but found it on another forum:

"It was president bush, acting in cooperation with the CIA and the NSA who directly planned, orchestrated, and directed the hurricane. That is quite obvious from the name of the hurricane 'Katrina' - which is a mixture of the name of the president's first pet (a cat) and Donald Rumsfeld's grandmother (Rina). It is obvious from the path of the hurricane - it was meant to take out the gulf coast oil rigs so that his personal criminal war against the peace loving insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan would continue to be funded so that his oil cronies could all get rich at the expense of the poor (and that is obvious becuase of his callous disregard for the economically disadvantaged people he wanted dead in southeast LA, south MS, and south AL - people he cares little about just like the soldiers he purposely sends to their deaths)).

If you look hard enough, you can find proponents of global warming, global cooling, and aliens being the cause of both."

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement