Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Weather Control - HAARP

Author Topic: Weather Control - HAARP
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/09/06/9600160_Weather_Modification/index.html

Weather Modification a Long-Established, Though Secretive, Reality

(the below are Snippets from the full article at the above link)

New Weather-Control Board to Set up Shop in U.S.

The Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Act was set forward as Bill S-517 on March 3, 2005 and is to take effect on 1 October 2005 ( http://www.theorator.com/bills109/s517.html ). This act sets up an eleven-member board of directors to oversee all the research on weather control, and direct funding to projects. There are several gray areas, such as "and for other purposes" and other vague phrases that periodically appear in the text. (Ref.) Some wording raises concern, such as under Section 5, DUTIES, the following statement:

(2) assessments and evaluations of the efficacy of weather modification, both purposeful (including cloud-seeding operations) and inadvertent (including downwind effects and anthropogenic effects).

Note the word "anthropogenic”, which refers to "the origin and evolution of humans". In other words, the act is going to allow weather experimentation that includes treating humans as guinea pigs, and noting any evolutionary -- probably genetic – changes will merely be part of data collection.

Also not explained in the wording is why "Technology Transfer" is in the title. Unless that is related to the right of the Board of Directors to receive, use, and dispose of "gifts", we are left to guess what this means. However, if the objective is for the government to control the weather, and for military advantage, then some of these transfers may be involuntary.

According to one website, crediting as its source another site that no longer carries this report, Canada and the U.S. have entered into an agreement to exchange information about these technologies and their transboundary effects. (Ref.) Article IV of this agreement requires both parties to inform the other of weather-control experiments and activities "prior to" the commencement of such activities. However, apparently to cover their backsides, Article VII states: "Nothing herein relates to or shall be construed to affect the question of responsibility or liability for WEATHER MODIFICATION activities, or to imply the existence of any generally applicable rule of international law."
I have not been able to find out as of this date whether this agreement is in effect, or even when it was allegedly signed.

Weather Control as Weapon

For many, weather control suggests the ability always to have pleasant weather and to avoid serious storms or long droughts. For such people, the frequency destructive storms, hurricanes and the consequent floods, or their total absence, must mean that weather control has not been mastered and therefore is not being used. This Pollyanna-esque naive view assumes that weather would always be controlled for the good of humanity.

Human nature seems to dictate otherwise. The discovery of any new power is considered to confer a military advantage, and therefore its very existence is kept secret for as long as possible. While the general public is being told that all phenomena, including some highly anomalous ones inexplicable by natural forces, are "Mother Nature" at work, various military and even private agencies have been flexing their technological muscles and playing havoc with the weather.

Although the American military has actually published a detailed document "Owning the Weather by 2025" ( http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html ), many people will simply say "I don't believe it" when confronted with this. Why? Because it has not been reported in the mass media. But as indicated, any military power must be kept secret, and the major media outlets are well aware that they must not cross this line or they could be shut down. Freedom of the press is allowable only if "national security" policies are not breached.

Some apologists attempt to argue this away by focussing on the disclaimer that this document only represents future scenarios and should not be taken to be factual:
"2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government. This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios." (Ref. – emphasis included in published document)

But such theoretical reports have a tendency to be implemented behind the scenes, even while being denied in public forums. In his article The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: "Owning the Weather" for Military Use, author Michel Chossudovsky, a professor and independent analyst, cites other official documents to arrive at his conclusions that weaponized weather control is in use. He also explores how public opinion is being misled and at the time this was written, the UN was avoiding dealing with the issue of human-caused deliberate climate change. (Ref.)

More recently, the UN has showed more concern about weather and climate change. In July of 2004, they granted official advisory status to the Planetary Association for Clean Energy (PACE), which served as "NGO in Special Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council of the United Nations". PACE members with scientific expertise provided analyses and opinion concerning the overriding nature of the climate-change issue. (Ref)

Covert Harassment of Humanity?

That being said, and the usual bow being made to "conspiracy theorists", there is evidence from the environment and from independent researches and analysts that this type of weather control is already being exercised as -- in effect -- a weapon of mass destruction. As others point out, public officials have made disclosures. (Ref.)
At an April 1997 counterterrorism conference, Secretary of Defense William Cohen said: "Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations and it's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

According to Lt.Col. (Ret'd) Tom Bearden, the Russians developed weather control several decades ago, and have been using it over North America since 1976. Using over-the-horizon (OTH) radar, the beams are transmitted in the 3-30 megaHertz band. His website explores the theory of scalar interferometry, and explains how such beams can be used to direct the weather patterns as well as to transmit disease patterns of interaction to cells of living beings, affecting bio-electrical functioning. (Ref.) No chemicals are necessary to cause disruption of living tissues, if this alarming theory is true.

Bearden also alleges that after the breakup of the Soviet Union, Russian scientists sold this technology to other hostile elements such as the Yakusa, and that there are rogue weather controllers working hard to make our lives difficult and to disrupt agriculture by this means. Some of these economically displaced scientists are attempting to benefit humanity and agriculture, however. One group ended up in Mexico, where they have built an effective rainmaking system that has gained the blessing of that country. Mexico plans to have 19 more of these rainmaking stations installed in the dry north by 2006. ( http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=9eq6g3aj - Raimaking in Mexico)

Evidence from Meteorology

Tom Bearden also presents numerous photographic evidence of cloud and weather patterns, apparently being controlled by non-natural means ( http://www.cheniere.org/clouds/ ). Grids, radials and other peculiar structures do not seem to be created by winds. (Ref.) While admitting that in a few cases it might be possible for natural forces to form unusual shapes, he believes overall, there are too many such occurrences to be accounted for by unassisted nature.

A meteorologist named Scott Stevens has also gathered examples of cloud anomalies that do not appear to have a natural explanation. (Ref.) His examples of clouds being directed by a scalar grid include both photographs from the ground, and wide-image satellite cloud formations showing where the clouds are aligning to square grid lines.

http://www.weatherwars.info/ The meteorologist’s professional eye picks out the grid lines in satellite photos as well:
http://www.weatherwars.info/late2004_sat.htm

The author of this essay has also observed anomalous cloud forms that are impossible to explain based on wind direction, such as a square configuration, with one bar of cloud lying at right angles to the next, covering an area too wide to capture in a photograph, unless one had a panoramic or video camera.

Further, just in watching the weather channel I often notice anomalies which the anchor person either does not notice or to which he or she does not want to draw attention.

One example was the so-called "Pineapple Express", which for a few weeks in the spring of 2003 was bringing what they described as "regular pulses" of rain across the Pacific to British Columbia. This kind of description ought to be a red flag. When does nature produce "regular pulses", and how would natural forces explain the neat arc shapes of those cloud pattern crossing the ocean, each equidistant from the next? They looked exactly like those diagrams how a broadcast radio waves expands outward from a central point like rings of ripples from tossing a stone into a pond. These cloud arcs suggested that a transmitter of some kind must have been operating in Hawaii.

More Links on Weather Control from this article:

http://www.chemtrailpatrol.com/cp_altering_earths_atmosphere.htm
Several of the weather patents are numbered and described on this site.

http://www.rainengineering.com/
Click on links for “Clincher” and "Hurricane Control" in the sidebar; the URL does not change for these articles.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO201A.html
Washington's New World Order Weapons Have the Ability to Trigger Climate Change, Third World Resurgence, January 2001,

http://www.geocities.com/marksrealm/project337.html
The history of weather engineering. Frequent use of exclamation points indicates that the writer is very concerned about the significance of these collected data.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/weather.cfm
This site has as its thesis the “New World Order” which is said to be taking control of the world and to be ready to overturn or enslave all existing governments and peoples, and points to evidence of weather anomalies related to policies governing those areas.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BecauseHeLives,

For every way in which you judge God will most assuredly judge you. Now keep your less than pleasant words and you totally wrong assumptions about me completely to yourself once and for all!
You have persisted in attacking me ever since I first became a member of this board. Your attacks are extremely tiresome and completely uncalled for so keep it all to yourself from this moment on and do not address me ever again or attack me ever again! You have been so far out of line that it has become very pathetic on your part!! Now stop it once and for all!! Understood!!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gramajo,

The prophets of old were well versed in all that was happening around them, of the learned men of their day.

The scripture tell that things that Softtouch and Linda has pointed out bear our close attention, those that are wise will look into what is going around in every realm, that includes scientific discoverries.

Scriptures tell us not to be ignorant of Satans devices

maybe Yahweh will give you eyes to see

with the tecnology of holograms it is possible to see a man are a group around the world at one time and unless someone tells you you will not know which images are real

there are none so blind as those that chose not to see.

lead on Gramajo careful for the blind leading the blind into the ditch

their are many here that would love to help, but the only way to save a drownding person is to let them quit stuggling, lest they drown you in the prosess

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BecauseHeLives,

No one has their head in the sand whatsoever! I know that God is in control and God will always be in control until God lets satan have his way as prophecied in the bible! I much prefer to only believe in God's Holy Word rather than articles dug up on the internet! God's Holy Word is what we're supposed to believe in and that alone is where I place my belief! I don't know of any born again believer who will accept the antichrist and it most assuredly is not anyone I know for we all put on the armor of God and are prepared for any eventuality! Now this is the end of this subject with you the reason being you are less than pleasant with your words and you make very wrong assumptions against me and you've done this time and again. Now please do not do it anymore whatsoever!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Softtouch, excellent post, [thumbsup2] come quikly LORD JESUS [rapture]

Gramajo,

Disasters, plague and famine tear the world apart, the Antichrist becomes a world leader by convinceing everyone that he could solve all the problems of the world! This how the Antichrist will come to power "The Scriptures" declare it!

Keeping your head in the sand may make you feel safe, but it will not chnge the facts that evil men / women are doing some seriously deceiving things right now!

Calling Down Fire

The Aug 17, ‘02 Colorado Springs Gazette had this intriguing article under the headline “Unidentified Hot Object,” “Numerous residents from southwestern Nepal to India’s Uttar Pradesh state have complained to authorities that a mysterious fireball has been descending from the night sky and attacking them with extreme heat. The sphere of red and blue lights is said to severely burn those that it does not kill. The Katmandu Post quoted residents of the city of Nepalgunj as saying the unidentified object would target people sleeping on terraces and roofs to escape the summer heat. Doctors have dismissed the stories as mass hysteria, but have been unable to explain the burns. A crowd of 10,000 people gathered in the Indian city of Sitapur to demand that authorities capture the mysterious attackers. “People just block the roads and attack the police for inaction each time there’s a death or injury,” said Amrit Abhijat, Mirzapur’s district magistrate.”

Bible prophecy students are compelled to give reasonable consideration to reports such as this. The Word of God gives abundant warning to this present generation that awesome demonstrations of power will be leveled against mankind just prior to the return of Jesus Christ. We are told that some will originate from God, some from Satan and some will come from men.

Sending targeted fire down from the heavens upon command is an ability that God reserved for Himself in the past. In these last days we are shown where God will allow the servants of the Devil to include manifestations of this power in their days of supreme deception.

Speaking of the False Prophet, who will rule during the Tribulation Period along with the Anti-Christ, we read in Rev. 13:13, “he performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.”

In the Old Testament we find that Elijah the prophet, who is prophesied in the last chapter of Malachi to return at the close of this age, had a special gift for calling down God’s fire upon the earth in the sight of men.

In I Kings 18:36-38 we read, “And it came to pass, at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near and said, “Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel, and that I am Your servant, and that I have done all these things at Your word. Hear me, O Lord here me that this people may know that you are the Lord God, and that You have turned their hearts back to You again.” Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench.”

The Scriptures tell us that hundreds of the false prophets of the demon god Baal had been challenged during this historical occurrence to duplicate this same miracle by calling on their purported sun god. Upon their failure to produce fire from heaven they were all executed.

Then again in II Kings 1:10-12 we read of what happened to two groups of soldiers who had intentions to harm Elijah. “So Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, “If I am a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men.” And fire came down from heaven and consumed him and his fifty. Then he [the king] sent to him another captain of fifty with his fifty men. And he answered and said to him, “Man of God, thus has the king said, ‘Come down quickly!’” So Elijah answered and said to them, “If I am a man of God, let fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men.” And the fire of God came down from heaven and consumed him and his fifty.”

Revelation 13:13 informs us that for these last days, Satan plans on having his servants better prepared to meet up once again with the likes of Elijah.

Revelation 13:12 tells us that the False Prophet “exercises all the authority” of the Anti-Christ.

Second Thessalonians 2:9 & Daniel 8:23 reveal to us that the authority of the Anti-Christ is found flourishing in the works of Satan with all power, signs, lying wonders , and a profound grasp of sinister schemes.

False prophets have come and gone throughout history, but none have ever reached the blasphemous heights of the one who is soon to come. Like his overlord, the Anti-Christ, the False Prophet will in like manner demonstrate a command over genuine Satanic “power” as well as that which the Bible calls “lying wonders.”

“And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed” (Rev. 13:12).

“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders” (II Thess. 2:9).

In other words, any means of demonstrating abilities which will elevate them in men’s eyes above every other human being will be used, whether they be paranormal in nature or yet to be revealed advanced technology.

“All unrighteous deception” is the title to be put upon the heading of this page of history according to II Thess. 2:10.

From Rev. 13:13 we shared that one of the wonders this false prophet will perform before men will be to call down fire from the heavens; undoubtedly an important qualification when in a showdown of power with God’s two last days prophets spoken of in Rev. 11.
The fantastic rate of technological discoveries in this generation, especially regarding the forces being unleashed in the area classified as energy, particle weapons or scalar waves brings such a prophesied fulfillment closer to man’s understanding and highlights the fact that these are truly the last days.

Keep in mind that the following information is located on a far and distant road from the technology that is reserved in the top-secret files of the true insiders.

The Aug., 1998 “Last Trumpet Newsletter” related from “Ignition Point” of the “Internet News” that the “Government [is] experimenting with laser beams that are being used to ionize atmospheric atoms to serve as conduits for lightning discharges in naturally occurring thunderheads. Thus, lightning can be called down from the sky to a specific place.”

That man is developing ways to call down fire from the sky (in this case electrical fire) in these last days is interesting to say the least. Also, developments in this area of research is not as recent an achievement as one might think.

The Colorado Springs Gazette article of Apr. 21, 1997 which headlined, “Science fiction to become fact with Air Force’s photon beam” illustrates this point. It was reported that, “A small fleet of Boeing 747 jumbo jets will soon be armed with Star Trek-style photon lasers designed to shoot down enemy missiles…The development could be as revolutionary as radar, stealth or the atom bomb. The idea is for a lightweight chemically activated laser called a COIL – chemical oxygen iodine laser – to be installed aboard a 747…The airborne laser (called the YAL-IA) is being touted by the Air Force as down to earth, relatively cheap and doable.”

In 1997 this was presented as relatively new technology, but one can look back eight years earlier when dramatic advancements in this area were already being demonstrated.
Quoting from the Denver Post article of Dec. 10, 1989 which headlined, “Ball lasers reflect ‘star wars’ future” we read, “…a Strategic Defense Initiative experiment…will test whether a mirror orbiting the Earth can accurately capture and direct a laser fired from the ground…Known as the Relay Mirror Experiment, the Ball test involves putting a satellite into orbit with a mirror roughly two feet in diameter…the mirror will be tilted to relay a low-power laser beam fired from a mountain observatory on the island of Maui onto a target…The Pentagon isn’t talking about how future versions of the mirror specifically will fit into the overall Strategic Defense Initiative.”

Perhaps Elijah will be raised up like John the Baptist in these last days or it is possible that Elijah may be returned to earth by a whirlwind and the same fiery chariot and horses that separated him from the prophet Elisha when he was caught up to heaven in II Kings 2:11. Elijah’s witness had in the past been a ministry which effectively demonstrated the fiery power of the Lord.

In these last days his words will once again call down the fire of the Lord as he prepares the world to meet Jesus Christ when He returns in judgment (Mal. 3:1-7 & 4:1-6).
Speculating on how events might transpire in light of Bible prophecy can sometimes open the mind to other avenues of understanding. Perhaps things may go something like this.
The Anti-Christ and False Prophet grow in prestige and power as the world begins to look at them as being more than just mere mortals. God’s two true prophets come against this unholy duo and demonstrate their authority in God by performing great miracles, which according to Rev. 11:5 will include the power to destroy by fire those who seek to harm them.

In order to divert listeners from putting faith in the two prophet’s message of salvation by Jesus Christ alone, the Anti-Christ and False Prophet determine to reproduce the two prophet’s miraculous fire of the Lord. Unable to truly duplicate God’s supernatural fire by Satan’s limited power, the False Prophet is enabled to call down the Anti-Christ’s counterfeit technological fire instead (Rev. 13:13). It will be reminiscent of when Pharaoh’s sorcerers withstood Moses and Aaron for a time in Exodus Ch. 7.
Possibly it will be this very fire that the Anti-Christ will use to kill the two prophets of God as is described in Rev. 11:7.

The False Prophet and the Anti-Christ’s agonizing end, detailed in Rev. 19:20 read in conjunction with Rev. 11:5, would appear to support this supposition since the Anti-Christ and False Prophet’s flaming demise would be in keeping with the prophesied consequence for harming God’s two prophets… “And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner” (Rev. 11:5).

The evil man of sin and his false prophet will have a brief time of glory as they are established and worshipped as the world’s leaders over a 7 year period (Dan. 9:27).
After only 3 ½ years of their reign they will initiate a global law requiring the marking of every living person upon their right hand or forehead (Rev. 13:16-18).

Their time of exaltation will end in flames at the return of Jesus Christ when they meet face to face the everlasting God who “is a consuming fire” (Heb. 12:29).

http://rapturewatch.cephasministry.com/309%20Calling%20Down%20Fire.html

Jamma Mokhriby

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

They still don't have the capabilities. Also remember it is God who is in control!

--------------------
Gramajo320

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some do not believe that Man does have the capability to manipulate the weather.

I think between Linda and myself we have supplied enough Evidence to show that indeed they do. But they Can manipulate weather ONLY Because God has allowed it. God can and Does use whatever Man does to HIS (God's) Purposes and HIS (God's) Glory (Ultimately).

Man can Also Create Earthquakes

The following “Snippet” is from a Scientific Paper at the below website. I have BOLDED the United States Patent Number because my husband Works for the US Patent/Trademark Office and has Access to Every Patent (and information on them) that has ever been put into the database (which he has run for several years now). I asked him to look up this particular patent to see if this info was real and if it said what this paper claims… It Does! This is Real!

http://www.geocities.com/electrogravitics/se.html

Synthetic Earthquakes
Diplomacy by other means,
by Steven J. Smith

quote:
Synthetic earthquakes:

On May 26, 1998 United States patent number 5,757,177 was issued to one David F. Farnsworth (inventor) located in Forest Grove, Oregon and assigned to a company called OTW LLC located in Paradise Valley, Arizona. The seemingly innocuous title of this patent is: "Infrasonic frequency resonant circuit and method for use thereof". However, a careful reading of the section entitled "Background of the Invention" reveals something far more intriguing. The following are three direct quotes from the patent (bold emphasis added). [Note: ISF = Infrasonic frequency]

Quote 1:
One emerging, particularly valuable application for receiving and evaluating ISF signals is to identify electromagnetic energy produced by tectonic activity which has been found to precede the occurrence of earthquakes.

Quote 2:
Receiving and identifying ISF electromagnetic signals has been found to be valuable in studying and evaluating various naturally occurring electromagnetic phenomena, as well as man made signals.

Quote 3:
It has now been recognized by the inventor herein that ISF electromagnetic energy produced by tectonic activity preceding earthquakes induces ISF signals on the power line and that an electric power distribution system, of which a power line is a part, makes an especially good ISF antenna.

Quote number 3 when coupled with quote number 2, begs the question: Receiving OR transmitting antenna? Remember ANY material that produces electro-magnetic energy under the influence of mechanical deformation, ALSO produces mechanical deformation under the influence of electro-magnetic energy. The piezoelectric and electrostriction effects are completely complimentary AND reversible (1.1.3). In other words, an antenna that will intercept the electro-magnetic energy preceding an earthquake, can also be used to transmit electro-magnetic energy, thereby producing an earthquake.

Furthermore, under the alternant model (1.2.1) if some deeply buried volume of mineral was at or near the critical pressure/temperature required for chemical phase change, a relatively small mechanical shock (deformation of surrounding material) is all that would be required to trigger a massive earthquake. By analogy, the transmitted electro-magnetic energy acts in a manner similar to a blasting cap inserted in a stick of dynamite.

Several of the references cited in this patent are also rather disturbing. In particular:

1. "The Acoustical Laser", pre-1994, pp. 9-11.
2. "The Silent Sound that Kills", Science & Mechanics, Dunning, 1968, pp. 31-33, pp. 75-76.
3. "Silent Sound Can Make You Nervous, Exhausted and Physically Ill", McCrindell, pre-1994, p. 1.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Bibical prophecies are definitely not vague remarks. Bibical prophecies are being fulfilled and will continue to be fulfilled. My information comes from God.

--------------------
Gramajo320

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did not answer my question's as usual with all of your replies you just simply ignor responding to the question's and make vague remarks.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They quite simply do not have the capabilities and that's the way it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gramajo, where are you getting your information?

--------------------

Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

We know there will be many more natural disasters - earthquakes, toronadoes, typhoons, hurricanes, floods, volcanoes coming to life that will erupt - wars and rumors of wars all of which
are bibical prophecies signs of the end times being fulfilled.

--------------------
Gramajo320

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

quote:

Gramajo, where are you getting your information?

I guess you think they haven't really walked on the moon or sent a probe to mars or splitt the atom or......?

We are living in a day when knowledge is increasing at a staggering pace.

For you to srugg off this information so flipently is so sad.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-11: "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie."

Have you ever concidered, Satan controling the weather being part of what he will be able to do to decieve the people?

Prophetic Signs that we are in the End Times

The Bible gives many examples of signs that should warn us of the coming end of the age. Six such signs are given by Jesus, two characteristics are given by Paul, and eleven other occurrences are given by the prophets to occur prior to or soon after the end of the age. While we are also told we will not know the time of the End, God obviously wanted us to know when that time was getting closer. As the Christian church is increasingly drawn into the interfaith movement, and as more and more churches go into isolation, preparing to sleep through the growing attacks on their faith, perhaps God knew it would take a few signs to wake us up and remind us that we have work to do.

Unfortunately, many Christians take the verses that tell us we won't know the time of His coming to mean they should ignore any and all scripture that might warn us of this time of tribulation. Others have fallen into the trap of fearing being labeled a "conspiracy theorist" should they display an interest in the Biblical prophecies about our future on Earth. My philosophy is simple. God included it in the Bible and, since God is all knowing, we should trust that it is something we should know and study along with the rest of His Word.

It is increasingly obvious that the time of our Lord's coming is drawing near. Prophecy is being fulfilled daily, and at a faster pace than ever before. Whether you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, or believe Christians will be witness to the full tribulation, wrath, and final judgments, matters not. The beginning of birth pains and the signs of the times should have the same effect on all of us. It should motivate us to save as many souls as we can in the time that we have left. The Great Commission tells us to be disciples to all nations, bringing the message of salvation through Christ to all people. If the Church is raptured before the tribulation, it is important that we leave behind an explanation for the trials and judgments those left behind will face. How else will they recognize the deception of the anti-Christ and seek instead the truth of the Bible? If we are to endure the tribulation along side them, we will need to be prepared to not only share the message of salvation, but share with them the reasons for God's judgment and hold it up as further proof of their need to be saved.

Below is a study of the prophetic signs God gave us as a warning of the approaching end of the age. Many of them are being fulfilled now and many will be fulfilled in the near future. I would encourage you to study prophecy, know what is coming and be prepared to share it with others.

SIX SIGNS GIVEN BY JESUS TO INDICATE HIS COMING AND THE END OF THE AGE

In Matthew24:3 Jesus was asked, "Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?" Jesus told his apostles to look for the following signs prior to his second coming and the end of the age.

1. FALSE PROPHETS AND CHRISTS

Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."

Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

In the last several years many have claimed to be the Messiah. Jim Jones and David Koresh are examples of these false christs as well as countless others who are not as newsworthy. These false prophets are a prelude to the ultimate false christ, the antichrist. Many New Age groups, some even NGO's working for the United Nations, are anxiously awaiting the antichrist, preparing the way for his acceptance as the head of the hierarchy of gods and the one who will usher in world peace.

2. WARS

Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."

Rumors of wars in all areas of the world now occur frequently thanks to instant media coverage and the availability of a multitude of 24-hour news sources.

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

More people have been killed in warfare in this century than at any other time in history. As the death toll rises in the Middle East, more and more countries work feverishly to develop devastating weapons of mass destruction. Add to that the expanding threat of terrorism and unpredictable dictators such as Saddam Hussein, and the potential for the outbreak of war exists in nations, kingdoms and places across the globe.

3. FAMINES

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

As white, Christian farmers are driven out of Zimbabwe in increasing numbers, and foreigners move in to replace life-sustaining crops with poppies that now supply 25% of the worlds drugs, famine spreads across the African continent. The undernourished are not limited to Africa, however. A large portion of the worlds 5 billion people suffers from a shortage of food.

4. EARTHQUAKES

The number and intensity of earthquakes this century is at a level higher than any other time in history. A staggering number of seismic events occur around the world daily. The earthquake seismic monitor IRIS shows all major earthquakes for the last year. Indicated by yellow and red circles, the seismic events of the last 15 days provides strong evidence of the fulfillment of Matthew 24:7 in our day. By contrast, in the years from 1890 to 1900 there was only one major earthquake in the world.

5. TRIBULATIONS

Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

Christians are under attack throughout the world today. In the United States Christians still enjoy freedom to worship God without suffering much more than ridicule, hatred, or discrimination at work and school. However in many other countries such as China, Sudan, Africa, Saudi Arabia, Korea, Russia, and many Muslim nations, Christian suffer much greater persecution and often times death for their faith. During the tribulation this suffering will be worldwide and will continue even to the point of martyrdom. These first 5 signs will increase in intensity and severity as the tribulation approaches, much like the birth pangs or contractions of a pregnant woman worsen as the delivery time approaches.

6. THE GOSPEL WILL BE PREACHED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

This prophecy has already been fulfilled through television, radio, missionaries, the translation of the Bible into many languages, and the internet. People all over the world now hear the message of Christ from missionaries who have the means to travel the globe, and via technology that allows us to communicate with people on the other side of the world right from our own homes, churches and offices.

TWO CHARACTERISTICS OF THE END OF THE AGE FROM THE APOSTLE PAUL

1. GODLESSNESS IN THE LAST DAYS

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

For anyone who has watched television, read a newspaper, lost a retirement to corporate greed and corruption, or just walked outside their front door, it is obvious this prophecy has been fulfilled by our generation. Our leaders are often corrupt; our cities are filled with crime, brutality, and neon signs proclaiming our sinful, godless nature. The New Age Movement brings in increasing numbers of mystics who claim to be the enlightened ones. They are some of the most educated and influential people in our societies, and yet the most lacking in real truth.

2. APOSTASY (FALLING AWAY FROM THE FAITH)

I Timothy 4:1-3 "But the spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons. By means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth."

Churches today are becoming more and more ecumenical, embracing the New Age interfaith agenda, and denying Christ as the only way to salvation. Giving in to the politically correct media and a corrupt society, they have embrace homosexuality as an acceptable alternate lifestyle and preach tolerance and compromise in place of God's truth for the salvation of the world. The environmentalist movement within the New Age movement lures them into a worship of mother earth, belief in past lives, reincarnation, and Karma while demonizing all those who would eat the meat God gave us as nourishment for our bodies.

ELEVEN FULFILLMENTS OF BIBLE PROPHECY REQUIRED FOR THE END OF THE AGE

1. EXISTENCE OF A 200,000,000 MAN ARMY IN THE EAST

Revelation 9:16 "And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them."

An army of that size had never existed until China's army reached that number in the 1960's.

2. REDEVELOPMENT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE (EUROPEAN COMMUNITY)

Daniel 2:32-33 "The head of the statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay."

Daniel 2:40-43 "Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces. And in that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have the toughness of iron, and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. And in that you saw the iron mixed with clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery."

The fourth kingdom of iron is the Roman empire according to Daniel's interpretation of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream. The two legs are the division of the Roman empire into an eastern portion called the Byzantine empire which ended in the 1400's and a western portion based in Rome which ended in the 400's. The nations of Europe since the Roman empire dissolved have never adhered or formed one empire but continue as separate nations, however, the European Union now has 15 Member States and is preparing for the accession of 13 eastern and southern European countries.

3. RETURN OF THE ONE PURE LANGUAGE, HEBREW, TO ISRAEL

Zephaniah 3:9 "For then I will return to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent."

Prior to the restoration of Israel in 1948, Hebrew was a dead language. Now Hebrew is spoken throughout Israel.

4. REBUILDING OF THE TEMPLE, RESTORATION OF TEMPLE WORSHIP AND ANIMAL SACRIFICES IN JERUSALEM

For several end time prophecies to be fulfilled, the temple will have to be rebuilt.

Revelation 11:2 "Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the oly city for forty-two months."

Daniel 9:27 "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolation, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

Daniel 9:26 "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary."

Some archeologists believe that the temple mount is actually 340 feet south of the Dome of the Rock site, putting the Dome of the Rock within the Court of the Gentiles. This may be the court outside the temple that is left out.

There are many groups already working on preparations for the new temple. The blueprints are already done, the temple garments have been made, and there have already been attempts to lay the cornerstone of the temple. The only thing standing in the way of the construction of the new temple is Islam's third holiest site, the Dome of the Rock and government support for such an undertaking. Some possible scenarios for the rebuilding of the temple are as follows:

1. The persuasion and performing of miracles by the Antichrist and False Prophet convinces the Islamic world to approve the rebuilding.

2. The United Nations will negotiate the rebuilding of the temple following a war with the armies from the North (Russia and Islamic forces). This assumes that the war with the armies from the North is not the battle of Armageddon as some feel and that this attack occurs before the rapture or tribulation period begins. The supernatural destruction of the Russian army and Islamic forces will cause an outpouring of Christian worship and zeal amongst the Jewish people who will reconstruct the temple.

3. It is determined that the site of the first two temples is actually south of the Dome of the Rock, and the court of the gentiles (Dome of the Rock) will be left out of the 3rd temple.

A group in Israel called the Temple Mount Faithful have obtained most of the clothing, instruments and other equipment required for temple worship and are actively preparing for the laying of the third temple's cornerstone.

5. APPEARANCE OF THE RED HEIFER AFTER 2000 YEARS

Numbers 19:2-7 "This is the statute of the law which the Lord has commanded, saying, "Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed. "You shall give it to Eleazar the priest, and it shall be brought outside the camp and be slaughtered in his presence. Next Eleazar the priest shall take some of its blood with his finger and sprinkle some of its blood toward the front of the tent of meeting seven times. "Then the heifer shall be burned in his sight; its hide and its flesh and its blood, with its refuse, shall be burned. "The priest shall then wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward come into the camp, but the priest shall be unclean until evening."

A red heifer will be required to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers. In May 1997 the first Red Heifer was born in 2000 years. Another red Heifer was born in Israel in March of 2002.

6. INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE AND TRAVEL

Daniel 12:4 "But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

Billy Graham was quoted as saying, "ninety percent of all the engineers and scientists who have ever lived are alive today." Air travel, space travel, DNA research and human cloning are all examples of the rapid increase in knowledge in our generation.

7. RETURN OF THE ETHIOPIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL

Zephaniah 3:10-11 "From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, My dispersed ones, will bring My offerings. In that day you will feel no shame because of all your deeds by which you have rebelled against Me; For then I will remove from your midst your proud, exulting ones, and you will never again be haughty on My holy mountain."

In 1984, Operation Moses saw the airlift of 15,000 Jews who had already fled to refugee camps in Sudan to escape starvation. In 1991, Operation Solomon flew 20,000 Jews to Israel from Ethiopia itself. A further airlift began in June of 1999, aimed at transporting the last 3,000 members of the Quara Jewish community from northeastern Ethiopia to Israel.

8. THE RISE OF RUSSIA

Ezekiel 38:2,4,8 "Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him. I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them splendidly attired, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them wielding swords. After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them."

In order for some end time events to occur Russia will have to be a strong nation with a strong military.

9. RETURN OF RUSSIAN JEWS TO ISRAEL

Jeremiah 23:7-8 "Therefore behold, the days are coming declares the Lord, when they will no longer say, as the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of Egypt, but as the Lord lives, who brought up and led back the descendants of the household of Israel from the north land and from all the countries where I have driven them. Then they will live on their own soil."

In the 1970's and 1980's there was a mass exodus of Russian Jews out of Communist Russia. In 1999 the Associated Press reported a dramatic increase in the number of Jewish immigrants from Russia, bringing the largest number of Russian Jews to Israel since the early 1990's.

10. TECHNOLOGY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Revelation 13:16-17 "And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name."

On May 10, three members of a family in Florida became the first people to receive the biochip implant. Each device, made of silicon and called a VeriChip, is a small radio transmitter about the size of a piece of rice that is injected under a person's skin. It transmits a unique personal ID number whenever it is within a few feet of a special receiver unit. VeriChip's maker describes it as "a miniaturized, implantable, radio frequency identification device (RFID) that can be used in a variety of security, emergency and healthcare applications."

Is the biochip the mark of the beast to be used by the antichrist? We can't really know. What is significant is that people are being softened to the idea of a mark or an implant as a means of maintaining security, providing medical information, and regulating a more interdependent world. As attitudes change, fears subside, and people are convinced of the need for such a mark, the true mark of the beast will be easily introduced to the world by the antichrist.

11. PLANS FOR THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

The United Nations, World Trade Organization, International Criminal Court, UN peacekeeping/police force, numerous UN NGO's, and other agencies are preliminary steps to the formation of a one world government. We now have the communications technology, transportation, and the pro-globalization media necessary to usher in the one world government headed by the antichrist. The increasing terrorist threat and the middle east conflict will only speed up the formation of this governing body as fear and promises of better security make more people willing to give up their national sovereignty for global governance.

12. INSTANT COMMUNICATION AROUND THE WORLD

Revelation 11:3, 7-10 "And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophecy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth."

Television and the 24-hour news networks make it possible for people around the world to see the dead prophets and rejoice at their deaths.

Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Luke 21:32 "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place."

--------------------

Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

--------------------
Gramajo320

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a little more info...

This is from the website www.weatherwars.info/

The guy who started this site is a Weatherman - Scott Stevens. Here’s a link to his bio: http://www.weatherwars.info/bio.htm

This is from the first page of his website:

Find some pieces of the puzzle

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations.It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

[ Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia , Athens , Apr. 28, 1997 ].

A battle in the skies is waged daily. Some battles are won and others lost. We yet know not which. For years this massive global project has been under way, but only now is it making it to the forefront of the consciousness of those with curious minds. These open minds know that every belief system fails; and only fails, under the weight of new truthful information. This is how progress is made, slowly and often only with the passing of a generation of humankind.

The Truth

It would appear to be an indelible human trait that the 'truth' about most issues usually goes through three distinct phases known colloquially as "the three stages of truth". During the first stage, the issue goes unnoticed and is ignored. The second stage is characterized by a period of vehement denial. The third stage witnesses the truth about the issue being recognized as self-evident.

The intent of my work here is to skip directly to this third stage of truth. Time does not allow for us to bicker over the obvious.

Visit the site of Tom Bearden. His work is pioneering in this field. His latest paper is absolutely essential in understanding how this scalar technology works, how long it has been active, who runs it and why and finally what it is immediately capable of. He also discusses what kinds of events are planned for the U.S. in the coming two to three years. This man deserves the Prize for his research.

The following is a brief excerpt from his most recent paper dated October 13, 2004.
quote:
So in early 1990, the weather engineering operations over North America were assumed from the FSB/KGB by the Yakuza/Aum Shinrikyo teams, and operations continued with the Yakuza's leased giant scalar interferometers. The weather engineering against the United States continues today under the rogue Japanese teams on site in Russia, with direct FSB/KGB supervision.

In 2004 we have entered the 2-year "final preparation phase". These operations have been intensified and will continue to be intense, wreaking great economic damage. Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne, etc. have been no exception to the Yakuza weather engineering, which included directly influencing and controlling each hurricane's power and behavior, as well as directing its course and speed so as to choose its targeting path. Indeed, Ivan did a 180 degree turn, and Jeanne did a 360 degree loop before reaching Florida, demonstrating the degree of control available.

Meteorologists do recognize periods of increased or decreased hurricane activity for various reasons, but they do not consider deliberate human induction of hurricanes or human control over their direction, power, and progress.

Indeed, in latter March of 2004, Hurricane Catarina – the first-ever recorded hurricane in the South Atlantic--formed and came ashore in Brazil on March 28 with 90 mph winds, doing substantial damage. So while the conventional wisdom is that hurricanes cannot form (naturally) in the South Atlantic; this one did and "broke all the records". It appears to have been a "deliberate probe" by the Yakuza: Produce and drive ashore a hurricane where the textbooks state one is impossible, to test whether Western governments and scientists recognize the artificial weather engineerin . The answer, of course, is that -- as expected -- the West did not recognize its importance, or that it was a deliberate "stimulus." Western meteorologists and governments simply shrugged off Hurricane Catarina as an interesting little phenomenon but of no great concern.

For conventional consideration of hurricane increases, see (a) Lennart Bengtsson, "Hurricane Threats," Science , Vol. 293, 20 July 2001 p. 440-441; (b) Stanley B. Goldenberg et al ., "The Recent Increase in Atlantic Hurricane Activity: Causes and Implications," Science , Vol. 293,
20 July 2001 p. 474-479.

This full 60 page paper is a MUST read! http://www.cheniere.org/articles/

As a television weatherman I first met this information with skepticism, who wouldn't? Almost completely rejecting the concept that weather modification outside of cloud seeding possible. Additional clues kept creeping in until I came across examples of scalar weather engineering on Tom Bearden's web site. Soon I began looking for my own examples in my own skies. Whoa! There they were! And not just occasionally, but all the time! Examples in highs clouds were the easiest to spot, much less convective turbulence to round out the edges. Mid level clouds. the alto cumulus are now frequently gridded and square. Odd, very odd I thought. Lower clouds, cumulus and stratus, especially in a marine layer environment seem to be the most difficult in which to see the active grid. But it is there. I must also admit living in the desert climate of the Northern Rockies, which does not afford me much opportunity to get practiced with that kind of marine air mass.

Spotting activity in clouds is but one aspect of this global war. Evidence can be gleaned from satellite imagery; weather service doppler radars frequently give up these scalar secrets too. Contrails and chemtrails, without question, are a big part of this game. There must be aspects as yet unknown; that some curious mind will share with us as this war game develops further and as more eyes are opened and see. It must be understood by all that the entirety of this planet's atmospheric weather processes are now controlled. All of it, completely 24/7/365!

(Note from SoftTouch: Yes, man is manipulating the Weather, but ONLY because God has allowed this to happen. Nothing can happen unless it is according to God’s Will… We know that it is appointed for Anti-Christ to come and to overcome the saints (that is until Jesus returns!), and Weather Manipulation is only one of Satan’s tools of deception and war. God will allow him to work his deception/destruction until the time when Jesus returns to put and end to Satan’s works.)

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by MySavingGrace:
is this aobut HAARP making natural diasters themselves?

Yes it is. Check out the links on the first post in this thread. It will explain more about it. Also, Linda's (Helpforhomeschoolers) posts are Excellent as well. This technology Does Exist and IS being used.

--------------------

Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

They do not have that kind of capability.

--------------------
Gramajo320

MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this aobut HAARP making natural diasters themselves?

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

AMEN Sis!

I'd never thought about the 'common language' being Math! Wow - that was a revelation for me.

You're absolutely right about what these types of things should stir us to. Tonight, I went down at the alter call because I was convicted of the fact that I haven't been studying HIS Word (for whatever excuse I'd choose at the moment...). I made a comitment to HIM tonight that I'm going to make time first thing in the mornings to spend alone with HIM and HIS Word. I've even asked my friend (Steven's principal) to keep me accountable. I KNOW how late it is! I haven't been redeeming the time as I should. That stops Now!

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thank you for telling me about this that I could look into it; but let me say this....not to you personally Deb, but just in general as a word to this subject and others like it:

This stuff will drive you crazy if you let it. The day is evil and there is nothing we can do to change that. That is part of God's bigger plan.

God is in control of this world... this universe and there is nothing that is going on now or that will go on in the future that He does not allow for HIS purpose. Satan is not out there doing deeds that confound God that he needs to re-act. God lets Satan do what God lets Satan do and nothing more. He is on a leash and we have all read the end of the book and we all know who is the winner in the end.

When I look at this kind of thing and all the other garbage that is in the world today, I am reminded of the way it was at the time that God scattered the people and cnfused the language.....

Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

The movement to what we call the NWO is a lot like the it was in the day of Nimrod. We are moving toward one culture, one economy, one religion, one central power of government.

We know because the scripture says so that there will never be a solidified world ruling power before Christ comes.

The legs and feet and toes of Daniel's statute is a divided thing, and it is composed of a mottling of Iron and Clay.... Iron being military might and clay being the things that people are made of. Rome does live today, but not now and not ever as it once did.

We do not need to fear anything except the one that can destroy body and soul in HEll.

Still, we should not be surprised that as we move toward what man thinks that he can do in spite of what God has said, there is no restraining the minds of men, today like in the days of Nimrod a common language is spoken, it is called the language of science - and math. Math is the same in Iran as in France and in Britan as in the US and even in Ethiopia.

What ever the minds of the world's scientists can imagine, they can engineer from body parts to weather - still the cannot now nor will they ever be able to do one single solitary thing that God does not allow them to do. The very moment HE says NO; NO is what will be. He allows now for them to do these things because HE is allowing evil to become exceedingly evil, Sin in the world to become exceedingly sinful... why....because there is somethng about sin....when it is finished it brings death.... yeah, even the death of itself. God is destroying the works of the enemy and putting all things under the feet of Christ.

GOD IS IN CONTROL - FEAR GOD and nothing else or no one else.

If GOD be for us.... who can be against us????

NONE, not power nor principality, nor things under or above. Nothing...absolutely nothing.

HE REIGNS Now, and Forevermore!!!!!!!!!!

GLory to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! Glory you My God and to Yours! Give HIM Praise and Glory all you saints!

This kind of thing should create in us one thing...

• the desire to look up and know that our redemption is nigh at hand;

• the passion to get out there and preach the Gospel of Christ, baptise people in HIS name, and teach them to obeserve that which he taught the disciples to do.

• The desire to call the church to repent of its sins, come out of Babylon and be ye Holy as HE is Holy, make their calling and elections sure, and get about the Father's business.

• And maybe, to think about what we want to leave behind to aide those who are left behind when we leave this world and what treasures we have stored up in heaven

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

See... I wasn't kidding, this stuff exists! And I wouldn't put too much stock in the UN's declaration of a timeframe for these things to be completed. The Powers that Be are well advanced in this technology and have been 'experimenting' with it for years! Why else would they need such a treaty in 1978(?) if this were not so? And for an even bolder statement... this treaty says nations can't use it against "other nations," but it doesn't say that a nation can't use it against it's own people [cool_shades]

The Cutting Edge Ministry has a whole section on Weather Control. Specifically, there is a three part article on "Sustainable Development" that shows a map of what "The Powers that Be" want the US to look like once "The Plan" has been implemented. A Large portion of the US has been set aside for "Re-Wilding" (No Human occupation/Activity). Oddly enough, in the last few years, the Major Hurricanes (not to mention other "Natural Diasters") that have hit the US have been in these particular regions. It's not too far a stretch (knowing this technology exists and IS being used) to think that these storms were 'strengthened' and then 'directed' to the 'target' areas.

"The Powers that Be" (which worship Gaia - Earth as a goddess, and Lucifer as a god) desire that 2/3's of the population be "Cleansed" (as they put it...) so they can "Sustain" the earth. Think about this last week... WHY did it take SO LONG for help to arrive in New Orleans? Did you know that Louisiana has the largest population of Diabetics and folks on Dialysis? If these folks don't have a certain medication to keep their potassium down, they will start dying in 4 days (exactly the number of days it took to get some Serious Help to those poor folks!).

You can call me nuts, but something stinks to High Heaven here! I usually refer to 'them' as "The Illumanti" (Satan's Human Minions - The Powers That Be). They are also known as "The Shadow Government."

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is interesting stuff. This is an excerpt from a UN docutment - from the UN Site: This is not from sme conspiracy site, but from the United Nations Website:

http://disarmament.un.org:8080/rcpd/pdf/plen3f.pdf

An August 5 New York Times story confirmed this, "Space planners envision a high-tech arsenal that will take full advantage of the military potential of space ranging from the near-term possible to long-term notional kinetic energy rods, microwave guns, space-based lasers, pyrotechnic electro-magnetic pulses, and so on, it said.

A microwave gun on board, a 200-pound micro-satellite could emit a pulse of microwaves and fry the electronics of the enemy satellite permanently."

In a U.S. Air Force research study, "Weather as a Force Multiplier" issued in August, 1996, seven U.S. military officers outlined how HAARP and aerial cloud-seeding from tankers could allow U.S. aerospace forces to "own the weather" by the year 2025. Among the desired objectives were "Storm
Enhancement," "Storm Modification" and "Induce Drought." According to the Air Force report, "In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications."

Within 30 years, the Air Force foresees using Weather Force Support Elements with "the necessary sensor and communication capabilities to observe, detect, and act on weather-modification requirements to support U.S. military objectives" by "using airborne cloud generation and seeding" techniques being developed at the time, the 1996 Air Force report says.
Another relevant project in this scheme is HAARP which stands for "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program." It's a joint project of the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory andthe Naval Research Laboratory. HAARP is a series of antennas aimed up at the farthest reaches of the ionosphere high above a frozen wasteland in Alaska.

The HAARP complex sends and receives radio waves through the skies and studies how atmospheric changes caused by the transmissions distort and delay how the signals pass through space. The studies might allow
military planners to design new communication systems in future space vehicles. Advanced systems might be able to alter the ionosphere in a controlled way to establish new communications capabilities while interfering with other satellites. One of the prime goals of the project is the manipulation of the electrojet. If the electrojet touches down on Earth, it can blow
out a major power grid, thus depriving a large region of electricity. When HAARP is completed, it will be able to warm specific areas of the ionosphere until they produce a curve-shaped lens capable of redirecting significant amounts of electromagnetic energy.

These reflected electromagnetic beams may be in microwave or ultraviolet range and could be used as a weapon either to incinerate a forest or oil reserve or to selectively kill living things.

The HAARP project is linked to other research and military facilities, so it, like the missile defence plans, cannot be considered in isolation. One such facility is the network of SuperDARN radars, the stated purpose of which is to form a "network of high latitude high frequency radars which will contribute to the goal of US Arctic Research Initiatives.

These goals outlined in the SuperDARN grant proposal are to 'improve the predictability of disturbances in space and their effects on high altitude communications, electric power grids, satellite orbital stability and defence systems.'

Another piece in the ionsopheric puzzle is to be the SMES - Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage) facility being built near Anchorage Alaska. It is a ground-based energy-storage facility for directed-energy weapons. It is expected to have a magnetic field of 30,000 - 40,000 Gaus (the Earth's magnetic field is about 0.5 Gaus).

While some of these projects have direct military applications, others are more likely legitimate research projects. However, they are characterised by a rashness, an uncontrolled curiosity and a willingness to experiment with our life support system - to see what it does and how it will work.

The risk of potentially irreversible costs to humans and to the biosphere cannot be ruled out. Corporations Who are the main beneficiaries of militarising space? Corporations. The line between corporations and government in the United States is blurred in the extreme. Bruce Jackson, vice president of the corporate strategy and development at Lockheed Margin, the world's largest weapons manufacturer, claims that he wrote the Republican Party's foreign policy platform.

In a recent interview, Jackson said that although he was the overall chairman of the Foreign Policy Platform Committee at the Republican convention, he hasn't led the advocacy for the full development of Star Wars because "that would be an implicitly conflict of interest with my day job" at Lockheed Martin. Such advocacy, he said, has fallen to Stephen Hadley, the deputy
director of National Security Council. Before joining the Bush administration, Stephen Hadley was a partner in the Washington law firm of Shea & Gardner which represents Lockheed Martin.

**** Cheney's wife Lynn has just resigned from the board of Lockheed Martin, and **** Cheney has been on the board of TRW. Since Republicans took control of the House in 1995, weapons industry PAC contributions have
favored Republican congressional candidates by a margin of 2 to 1. In this election cycle alone, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon and TRW have given over $2 million to the 25 most hardcore NMD boosters in the Senate who signed a recent letter from Jesse Helms to President Clinton threatening to kill any U.S.-Russian arms agreement that puts ANY limits on the scope
of future NMD deployments.

These companies also spent $34 million on lobbying during 1997-
98, and they have helped finance a series of pro-NMD breakfasts on Capitol Hill in conjunction with the National Defense University Foundation and the National Security Industrial Association (the weapons industry's largest trade association).

Me again: There was a UN treaty signed in 1978 where the UN Members agreed that this technology would not be uses by states against states in warfare. THis was part of de-amourment (sp?)

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All technology created for man's good is eventually used for evil purposes. The technology exists now to cure diabetes and heary disease among other afflictions (we've done it in farm animals, otherwise a pound of hamburger or pork would cost $100)--and to power engines without the processing of crude oil or coal, but the population will never reap the benefits of such things until a way can be found for the fatcats to profit from it.

Without sounding too paranoid.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Yes, Man can control the weather....

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/6/HAARP.htm

This HAARP is Not from Heaven

-

'Lots of people know that Nicola Tesla patented weather influencing machinery before 1910, and explained how it could be used to control weather thousands of miles away. Not only can the technology be used to guide moisture laden air to drought stricken locations, but it can keep moisture away from droughts as well.

What can be achieved is a barrier to wind flow called a stationary pressure front, which forces weather away from its natural destination. The modern name for a device of this type is an atmospheric heater, which works by beaming concentrated radiowaves tuned to heat some component of the atmosphere. Many people now know that a stationary pressure front has been sitting off the California coast since 19xx because it is blamed for droughts in recent decades, but few of them also know that stationary pressure regions were unheard of before 19xx, xx years after the USSR finished constructing an atmospheric heater.

The Americans have now developed their own atmospheric heater, by far the most powerful one ever constructed, under the name HAARP: High-frequency Active Aural Research Project. It is still being publicly disputed by scientists as an environmental hazard, but to deaf ears.'

Links to More Info On HAARP:

Background of the HAARP Project: http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/HAARP.htm

Weather Wars: http://www.weatherwars.info/

Star Wars, Star Trek and Killing Politely: http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/starwars.htm

Angels Don’t Play This HAARP: http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/12/HAARP.htm

Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN): http://www.totse.com/en/politics/us_military/gwen.html

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement