Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » It's all one big lie

Author Topic: It's all one big lie
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the table is being set for the fulfillment of divine scripture. The Gaza evacuation is the first card falling in a house of cards. God said He would pull the kings of the north down upon Israel as if there were fishhooks in their mouths. Well, this morning on the news we learn that China and Russia are now having war games together in a spirit of militaristic unity, and will be dealing and sharing each other's military resources. It is not yet implied, but I am guessing this cannot be good for Israel. May The Lord see us, and Israel, through the coming times, amen.
Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel and the Israeli people have a very special place in my heart and they are in my prayers every day. They will always be so very special to me! Also Israel is the apple of God's eye as we all know. Nothing nor no one will ever again destroy the Israeli jewish people such as like what happened all those many years ago under the reign of terror imposed by hitler. Also it is woe and destruction to any person or any nation who goes against Israel. We need to continue praying for Israel and all Israelis!

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's just something about Israel...Knowing that Jesus came from there, spoke the language, walked there...All of the prophets from Israel..The history of Israel in the Bible...How could we not love the nation that God used to reveal Himself to us ? Jesus will return there and rule all the earth from Israel...
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the land is Israel, so add me to the list. [Big Grin]
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Replacement theology is false, substituting the church for Israel is not right.

I'm another Zionist and I just can't help it...I believe the land belongs to the descendents of Abraham, because God said He would give it to them and also that He would gather them from all nations back to Israel...It's Israel's land.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are not grafted into a Jewish Olive Tree.

First came Abraham the Hebrew who fathered Isaac, who fathered Jacob(Israel) who in turn fathered 12 sons.

Judah was but one of these 12 sons and he also was the 1st named Judah. And logically, we cannot have a "Jew" before we have the first person named Judah.

We also cannot say "all Israel" is "Jewish" because "Israel" existed before "Judah"

Jacob/Israel was not "Jewish" but was the father of Judah. And from Judah came the Jews. Joseph did not descend from Judah but was a brother of Judah. Josephs heir was Ephraim, who likewise was not Jewish. Instead, Ephraim had an Uncle named Judah.

Yahweh called both Ephraim and Judah "a green olive tree" (Jer 11:16) He called them a "singular" green olive tree, because it was and still is His plan to have One people. But division came to Israel, and with it came 2 branches.

Both "chosen families" were branches in the olive tree, but because Ephraim had a penchant for paganisim and served gods of the heathen, they were the First to be broken off the tree Jer 33:23-26; 11:10, 16; 2:18,21)

This happened because they became "roa" worthless, so the Father scattered them.

"I planted you a choice vine, a completly faithful seed. How then have you turned yourself before Me into the degenerate shoots of a foreign vine"? (Jer 2: 18,21)

Foreign or nokri means to be a stranger, as in foreign to Israel's God. In modern Hebrew, Nokri means Gentile) And with trees, to become degenerate means to become WILD.

When Paul speaks of the "wild olive branches, he was speaking of Ephraim. For if we look closely at this tree, we see Paul speaks of fruit of the same species. He was not grafting pears into a peach tree, but "wild olive branches" Back Into an Olive Tree. And between a wild olive branch and a natural olive branch, the common denominator is that both are olive branches.

And using scripture, we see that both Israel and Judah were called an Olive Tree. Also, in the First (Old) Covenant(which sets the standard) "Gentiles" were never once called an "olive tree". Instead, Paul spoke of Olive into Olive-Israel back into Israel.

There was always ONE Tree, and branches were CUT OUT of this one tree and became wild olive branches. Lo Ammi-not my people (Hosea) cut out of the One Olive tree of God, became degenerate, wild but grafted back into the origional tree thru Messiah Yeshua who is the root. Romans 9:24-26.

Jew and Gentile alike must both be "adopted" into Gods family. The Spirit of Adoption in which we cry Abba Father is for both Jew and Gentiles.

This has nothing to do with "biological heirs verses non-biological heirs. There are plenty of ethnic Jewish people, blacks, hispanic, Italian, Irish, ectt. To be a Jew is a "religion" not necessarilly biological for there have been down thru many ages Gentile converts to Judaism (Ruth is an example, Rahab, ect..)

The Olive Tree was One Tree from the beginning. When the Whole house of Israel was under King Davids rule, they were ALL under the One tree. But Ephraim became degenerate, Yahweh divorced them, scattered them thruout Assyria and thru out all the Nations, and they became as scripture says in Hosea, no longer His people and were considered "wild". Also it says in Hosea that TORAH was a "strange thing to them", so they did not even keep commandments and such like Judah/Jews did after their return from Babylonian captivity. They became Nokri.

The Jews, like the Gentiles Both peoples have to come under Messiah Yeshua to be in the One Tree.

What I am saying is that God did not plant 2 trees from the beginning, but had only One tree where branches were broken off(wild Ephraim) and now are grafted back into the origional tree because He says that where He had once called them Lo Ammi, no longer His people, He would once again, thru Faith in His Son, call them His people. And so it is now, that the Jewish non-believer has been broken off, but can come back into the tree again if they Turn and believe in Yeshua.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I had time to be here for this discussion. 2Tim, Grandma Betty, Yahsway... you all have valid and good points - look for what you all see as unity. We can stumble so over words. I have recently been where someone has tried to pigeon hole me into a doctrine that is not my doctrine at all because they made assumptions on what I believed based on a word that I used..."Kingdom". Dont you guys do that to each other.

Clearly there is indeed one God, One Messiah, One Redeemer, who has called out of all the people of the earth One people to be HIS people and HE their God. He has called them through the blood of ONE lamb that was slain from the foundation and He has called them through Abraham. He has called them through different times and to different positions.

Moses will sit in the Kingdom of heaven, but he is not the Bride. You are seated now with Christ, but you are not the seed of Jacob, though you are the seed of Abraham. And you are adopted in Jacob.

WParr said
quote:
I AM OF ABRAHAM'S SEED BY FAITH
I say by more than faith! You are by faith adopted and sealed with the spirit of adoption - you are adopted in Jacob and called to an inheritance through your brothers who are brothers through your adoption - Salvation is of the Jews.

Yahsway said there is one olive tree. I say no, there are two - one cultivated by the hand of God through all time - one wild. You were CUT OUT of the wild and grafted in to the cultivated. Still it was an olive tree and not a sycamour that you were cut out of. It was also not a fig, but it was an olive.

Tim, I know that you do not believe that we (the church/bride/body of Christ have replaced Israel.

You asked:

quote:
Who is Israel?

"...they are not all Israel, which are of Israel." (Romans 9:6)

Shall every Israelite, everyone connected to some strip of desert, be saved?

"...all Israel shall be saved..." (Romans 11:26)

How do we fit even these two simple texts into the Isrealiocentric preoccupation that is Western Evangelical Zionist thought?

As someone who is very much a Zionist by the world's definition, I will tell you.

Romans 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Those two verses that you quoted are exactly why I am a Zionist today, because I know that they are not all Israel that are of Abraham, but I also know that all who are Israel will be saved. Some are going to come into that salvation before others. Ephraim will come in before Manasseh, but all will come in. I do not know who is there that will have their eyes opened. I do not know who is going to realize that Jesus is the Messiah - but I believe that those who have been cut off He is able to graft back in and I am not about to be found boasting against the branches because the root does bear me; but I also bear the root.

I know that that land is HIS land and I know that Jesus is going to fulfill the promises to the House of Jacob for an earthly kingdom. Ours is not an earthly kingdom - we are part of HIS heavenly Kingdom and our home is the New Jerusalem - But GOD is going to have vengence for those who have trod down Jerusalem and He is going to give to Israel their day and they are going to be the witness to the nations that the Lord God Almighty reigns in Zion with a rod of iron.

This is why I am a Zionist:

Roman's 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Some there they are my brethren.....they just do not know it yet. That is their land - it was given to them by my Father.

I am a Zionist. My Father loves Zion.......

Joel 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ I've read the election was rigged and false. It oculd be supported by both in this group.

I think they worship Satan and do blood oaths, mabye sacrifices too. Not sure if part of iluminati.

I've also heard on here that Skull and Bones is the same as thule that Hitler was in.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyearandcounting
Advanced Member
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneyearandcounting     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may or may not be the right spot for this. Here is something to think about. During the last election there was open talk about how the President and John Kerry were both in the Skull and Bones secret society. Now before I go any further I"M NOT JUDGEING ANYONE. I'm just going to make you think for a second.
On a few occasions Mr. President was asked about the secret society. His reply was "I can't talk about it, it's a secret." AS A Christian Shouldn't his reply had been something like this " Yes I was a member of the Skull and Bones , but now I follow Jesus who is my Lord and savior."
If you don't know about the Skull and Bones the are a cult group. And they are worth looking into.
I also find it odd that in all the years I can remember I don't remember presidential canidates being asked about the secret clubs they may have been in. This past year they were. How was it recieved, there wasn't even a blip on the radar. America doesn't seem to care or understand the repercussions.

God bless
greg

--------------------
Acts9:18 And straightway there fell from his eyes as it were scales, and he received his sight; and he arose and was baptized.

Posts: 183 | From: winder Ga | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are the seed of Abraham?

Remember Abraham is the father of many nations and not just one. Now if my memory serves me right in Hebrew his name means just that. Abraham thru the impatience of his wife Sarah had laid down with His Egyptain servant who was the maidservant of Sarah. This disobedience is thorn number one. Thorn number two comes when Isaac is born many years later. What is a thorn anyway, our Lord was crowned with them on His brow. In order to understand history, you have to begin with the sons of ISAAC, SONS OF Jacob who is the grandson of Abraham. Thru polygomy the tribes of Isreal has been born, not thru obedience. Almost similiar to thorn One and thorn Two. Remember It is true the descedents of Abraham will number as the sands of the sea. With all that aside, and being a Jew myself,an unborn again Jew will crack hell wide open just like any other person who does not obey the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND SISTER WHEN YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED WITH THE SECOND ABRAHAM, WHICH MEANS IDENTIFING WITH THE SECOND COVENMENT, THE CONVENAMT OF GRACE.

We are the same out of the Lord and in the Lord. We are sinners destined for hell, if we refuse so great of salvation in the Lord.

How many of you all can truly trace your descendents back to Abraham or better yet the second Abraham?

It does truly cause ( ha'bt ek weh) me to cry in pain, because Israel walks with its eyes closed still not seeing their Messiah before them. Some are opening their eyes because the Spirit has called them.

I truly believe that if all Jews everywhere were born again, they would had made excelent Missionaries. They are seeded in every country eveywhere, and are working their way back to the homeland (Verlande)

It is quite funny that the name Britain is based on a hebrew word "BRIT" . The name "DANISH" in hebrew mean "tribe of Dan" amd English the tribe of Engle. So is it by chance that a moyer would be jewish if he performs a brit.

That is a little jewish humor.

We all recognize with the second Adam or better yet the second Abraham because it is thru this one we find ourselves connected by grace alone.

Grace alone?, WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN!

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

I believe the temple will be built.

Revelation 11

1"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

We are grafted in but have not replaced Israel.

God promised the land to Abraham and His promise still stands.

Numbers 33

55"But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell."

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim,
will have to answer you later, off to bed.
God bless you,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

My Sunday School teacher says that President Bush made a mistake making Israel give up Gaza. I agree with my teacher. Already, the PLO is crying for Jerusalem, too!
betty
Now, you know that this grandma is not afraid to say what she believes.

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

found this on the web:

Before we start, let's get something straight...

The Prime Minister of Israel sits down with Chairman Arafat at the beginning of negotiations regarding the resolution of the conflict. The Prime Minister requests that he be allowed to begin with a story. Arafat replies, "Of course."

The Prime Minister begins his story: "Years before the Israelites came to the Promised Land and settled here, Moses led them for 40 years through the desert. The Israelites began complaining that they were thirsty and, lo and behold, a miracle occurred and a stream appeared before them. They drank their fill and then decided to take advantage of the stream to do some bathing -- including Moses. When Moses came out of the water, he found that all his clothing was missing.

"Who took my clothes?" Moses asked those around him.

"It was the Palestinians," replied the Israelites--

"Wait a minute," objected Arafat immediately, "there were no Palestinians during the time of Moses!"

"All right," replies the Prime Minister, "Now that we've got that settled, let's begin our negotiations."

--------------------

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to disagree with the Birde of Christ is the Church and the Bride of God is the Jews.

There is only One Faith, One Baptism, and ONE called Out people of God.

And to join Abbas Family, all peoples (Jews included) must receive the Spirit of adoption thru Messiah Yeshua. For all have sinned and fallen short of Gods Glory. The Father sent His Son to redeem those under the law and the Saints. Jew and Gentile are to be ONE in the Messiah, and God cannot have a Bride unless that Bride comes through the DOOR which is Yeshua.

Yeshuas sacrafice was to bring ALL peoples to Salvation so that He/Jesus could present us to the Father as a spotless Bride.

And since Yahweh and Yeshua are ONE, there are not two different paths back to the Father, for Yeshua is the Only truth, life and way.

Scripture says that the promise to Abraham was that His seed would be as the Sand of the sea and the stars in the sky if you could count them. The Jewish people are a minority in the world and can be counted.

Israel has not got all the land promised to them in the Old Testament. But they will have it for God keeps His promises. Yeshua was a Jew and is known as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. And one day they will also return to Him and we, together with them will be the spotless Bride of Yeshua.

Jew and Gentile
One in Messiah
One in Yeshua
One in the Olive tree. Shalom

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Linda did a great study about how the Church is the bride of Christ and the Jews or the bride of God. I suggest you go back and read it.
betty

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

The true seed of Abraham is the Jews. We are the Bride of Christ, we are NOT the seed of Abraham.
Any Christian who stands against Israel, I honestly believe will answer to God.
betty

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Look at like this, America won Texas in a war with Mexico, I can assure you I would have a fit if Texans were force to move and the land given back to Mexico.
betty

--------------------

MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually that land, if you are refering to Gaza, wasn't isreal's to begin with it was was only taken over after a small war. So untill they start truly taking over isreal's real land I don't think you have to worry.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

But, what does God think about rewarding terrorist for bombing, by giving them the land He gave to Israel?
betty

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Why would you think the war was made up? It was very real. In 1967, I was 15 years old, and I remember the war. Arafat hated the Jews. As many PLO leaders do, he wanted the Jews all killed. What we as a Country have done is made the Jews award the terrorist by giving them land for doing acts of terrorism. Kind of like rewarding a child for bad behavior, except, America and used extortion to force Israel to give in to people who hate Israel and have killed her children.

betty

--------------------

MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did Arafet die?

I feel its possible he may have been killed by someobdy, possibly to put someobdy else in power. Was Arafet for or against the Jewish?

I don't belive in coincidences here.

Did the 6 days war really exist then after reading this article or was this propaganda?

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

God has not forgotten about Israel. She is still His people, and one day, she will return to her God and accept His Son, Jesus.
betty

--------------------

Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I have read that the Philistines are the Palenstines of today. However, I do not think this is true. Remember, Israel was booted out of the middleeast during the dispora. Israel went right back where they should never had left anyway. I wish I could find this book written in Hebrew my greatgrandfather kept as a journal of the plight of some Jews during the dispora.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is all a part of the plan. Although we may not see it now, I am certain that God will reveal his beautiful plan in full detail when he is ready. And we will all stand in awe and say "Now why didn't we understand that before now?" Don't wory for them. For the lord will bring down a rain of vengance upon them from his most high place.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HE LIVES
Advanced Member
Member # 4931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HE LIVES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need to keep Israel in our prayers. The world is closing in on Israel, and we as a nation are not defending her, as a matter of fact we are clearing a path for the world.

Pray for Israel!!!

Pray for America to repent now!!!

Lord please have mercy on us.

Your brother in Christ,
Chuck

Posts: 182 | From: Missouri | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart goes out to the people of Israel and I continue to pray for them. They need our prayers and continued prayer support especially in this very difficult time. God's word says Israel is the apple of His eye. God will always keep His promises to Israel and all of His people in Israel. One huge certainty is this: Woe and destruction to any person or nation that goes against Israel.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
israel my beloved
Advanced Member
Member # 4776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for israel my beloved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, they need our prayers now more than ever. Look at this article, tells somewhat about Bush, what is he trying to do [Frown]
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/jerrysnewsmanager/anmviewer.asp?a=944&z=1

It's all one big lie!
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2005
- written by jerry golden

There is no such thing as Palestinians, and from that one lie that has been forced on us by Yasser Arafat and the PLO Terrorists we now find ourselves faced with an immoral disengagement one that is also against the Word of God.

Israel never took any land from the so-called Palestinians but we have heard it so much that many now believe it. Israel was attacked by Egypt and Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip. Another interesting piece of info is during the time that Egypt ruled the Gaza Strip there was no mention of a Palestinian state. Israel never took the so-called West Bank from and so-called Palestinians either. When Jordan attacked us in 1967 we fought them back and took the land promised us away from the Islamic devils. But during the time Jordan ruled in Judea and Samaria (west bank) there was no talk of a Palestinian State. The whole idea of a Palestinians state is all about one purpose and that is to destroy Israel. And George Bush knows it very well.

Even on the eve of the Sharon Disengagement we hear that all the heads of the terrorist groups will more to Gaza after the Israelis move out. Hamas state openly that they will not stop attacks on Jews and that they will have victory in the “West Bank” the same way they have in Gaza. Abbas said today that plans are now to move thousands of trained PLO fighters from Lebanon and other Arab countries to Gaza as soon as the Jews leave. Jordan is getting ready to offer forces trained to destroy Israel to help in the continued fight against the Jewish State. All this is in the local newspapers so it’s no secret. Yet Bush continues to force Sharon to complete the Disengagement even against the advice of the Israeli Military high brass. Sharon has also openly stated on occasions over the past month that he has no choice, that this is what America is demanding. The fact that over 250,000 gather the other night in Tel-Aviv to protest the Disengagement means nothing to Sharon or Bush.

I think it no mistake that this whole Disengagement was planned to occur during Tish’ah BE AV a time when the Jews hearts are heavy over the destructions of both the 1st and the 2nd Temple. When we have lived with the fact that our Government has allowed these bloodthirsty Islamic murders to occupy our most Holy Place, the Temple Mount. A time when Jews are most likely to rebel against such a move to please George Bush and his Road Map to Hell.

Over the next few days we are certain to see the worse event Israel has ever or will ever face at the hands of a Prime Minister who has been forced by outside influences to destroy Israel from within. There is only one leader in the Likud Party that has the guts to stand up to Bush and the UN and EU and that is Uzi Landau and he has little chance to gain the leadership of the Party to be the next Prime Ministry.

Labor will leave the coalition after the Disengagement forcing an early election. Netanyahu stands ready to move into that position, God help us.

I wrote a short history of this land a while back but I want to post it here again, I think you will find it worth reading.

Whose land is it?
A short history lesson.

We can go all the way back to the Stone Age and through the Bronzed and Iron Age. And the Israeli Conquests that was from 1,200 – 1,000 BC and we will not in any of those times see a Palestinian people, much less one that was in control of this land called the Holy Land. We can then search the history books and see that from 1,000 BC up until 587 BC the Jews struggled among themselves over the land, but stayed in control of it. Then came the Persian’s after them the Hellenistic, then the Hasmoneans.

But then came the Romans, just to make a long story short, they had so much trouble with the Jews that they ended up destroying everything Jewish they possibly could. That even included changing the name of the place from Israel to “Palestine”. That happened around 63 BC till 324 AD. From that time forth everyone who lived here in this land were called Palestinian’s, the Greeks, Persians, and even the Jews, were all called Palestinians. Much the same as those who live in the USA are all called Americans.

But after the Romans came the Byzantine, and the Crusaders and the Manluks, and the Ottoman’s, and then in 1917 came the British who stayed in control of Palestine until 1948. During their stay in Palestine they even created a State for the Arabs (Palestinians) who lived here, its called Jordan. Then in May of 1948 God brought the Jews home, and ISRAEL BECAME A NATIONS ONCE AGAIN, Ezek. 37.

From 1948 until 1967 Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip and Jordan controlled the “so-called” West Bank, Samaria and Judea. But after the 1967 6-day war that changed as well, and Israel was in control of their beloved mountains “Judea & Samaria” and more important their beloved Jerusalem.

But I am sure you knew all of that. What I wanted to do is bring something very clear to everyone. There is one thing absent in all the above, at no time did the “Palestinians” have control of anything much less this land. It is also interesting to note that during the time span of 48 –67 when Egypt and Jordan were in control there was never any talk of a Palestinian State. So why is it so important now? And the answer is simple, it is JIHAD “A Holy War” not a national one. It is the war that has raged on for thousands of years between Ishmael and Jacob, the Arabs and the Jews.

Just to keep this report short, I will not chase the thought above; instead I will close with this. The Palestinians cannot have their State back, because they have never had one. This is another Islamic lie, and part of their desire to control or kill Jacob. So when you hear the PA say the Jews are on Palestinian land, it is another of his lies. But what is so amazing is no one is questioning his right to say it.

--------------------
Psalm 122:1

I was glad when they said unto me; let us go unto the house of the LORD

Posts: 32 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement