Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Sometimes I want it all to go away...

Author Topic: Sometimes I want it all to go away...
oneyearandcounting
Advanced Member
Member # 4449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneyearandcounting     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
less than 40 years

greg

--------------------
Acts9:18 And straightway there fell from his eyes as it were scales, and he received his sight; and he arose and was baptized.

Posts: 183 | From: winder Ga | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just have to turn off the news once in a while. There are times now when I look around me and begin to feel outnumbered, and overshouted.

How much longer can we have left? The fact that America has turned her back on Israel means very simply that God's wrath is in store for us. No way around it, unless she humbles herself and repents. Every time I dial up the Huffington Post on the internet (the Godless now have their own Drudge Report--the thinly veiled hatred and intolerance for God's people on that site is staggering) I come away feeling like I need a shower and a whole day of quiet time. And that site is only the tip of the media iceberg. America is backing away from God, while she is very visably getting her nerve up to give Him the middle finger.

Fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, get ready for our new name given us by the media: "xtians."

I think if our president really is a Christian the way he claims, he should slap down his daily itinerary and march outside. He should. Jesus would have made that soldier's mother a top priority.

We have turned out back on Him. Our media gloats about it. Our president has all but literally proclaimed it. I believe the falling away is in full swing. Even among His people--and I count myself ashamed, for I have tolerated so much abuse because of my beliefs, for the sake of not damaging friendships or business associations. Have I compromised, or turned the other cheek? I honestly have lost my sense in that area. Lord forgive me if I have done wrong.

Again I ask: How much longer can we have left? [Confused]

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement