Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Is Islam really out to destroy Christians and Jews?

Author Topic: Is Islam really out to destroy Christians and Jews?
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember they killed fellow Arabs on Sept 11, and many times since. Those they killed were not asked in advanced if they were willing to die for the cause.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMH
Advanced Member
Member # 4895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Islamic Fundamentalism:

If someone kills you with kindness you are just as dead.

AMH

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link hardcore. I got to listen to some of it yesterday and it is very eye opening.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Cory: Thanks for this link; I listened to it and I am making a copy for my husband to listen to in the car. This is very interesting information and yes, anyone who takes the time to read even some of the Koran would see that Islam is a religion that is not tollerant of other faiths at all. They must convert all to Allah or kill them that will not convert.

I do not believe though that there is going to be a great revival of Christinity to save the Jews; God however will save HIS people.

This man's call for a revival of Christianity tio stand uop for the Jews made me to think though, will the apostate church that we see forming stand up for the Jews?

I really see that the eccumenical movement that we see worldwide will really have to embrace Islam for the prophesy to play out.

The scripture says EVERY nation will turn against Israel.

Islam is the fastest growing relgion in the world. What this man was saying about the evolution of Islam is interesting to me.

The issue of people converting to Islam from Christianity is one that is close to my heart because I used to work for a non profit organization that caused me to develop close relationships with women from all over the country who were military wives and girlfriends.

I can tell you that there are many american wives who kiss Christian husbands goodbye and Islamic husbands welcome home. This is a tragic thing for families and children here at home. In talking with these folks I can tell you that many of them convert to Islam because they have learned enough about God to know that Western Christianity mocks God.

The Islamic people are very family and community centered; they are very committed to prayer; young women do not fraternize with young men, a woman's deen (religious committment) is most important to her future husband; there is unity among their communities.

All of these things can look very appealing to one who desires to serve God and who values order and discipline and who is wondering if his wife is at home being faithful. Islam can look like the answer to all the problems of American society.

This is one of the reasons why the prosperity gospel and the wof teachers are so offensive to me. I have seen the lives that are destroyed by the cults that stand and wait for those who know that God calls us to obedience, and holiness and away from wordllyness and they dont find this in their churches, but instead find worldlyness.

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Once someone converts to Islam from Christianity, it is impossible to bring them back.

It is very difficult to convert someone from Islam to Christianity because they face death and if their family does not also convert, they lose their family too. The only way to reach someone for Christianity that is Islamic is through a personal and sincerely loving relationship that they can build trust and this is very difficult to form and takes much time.

We are truly the enemy in their eyes and they do not understand that we love them. We are Satan personified and they do not trust us.

I dont know.... it is a very distressing time that we live in and yet it is also a time of great Joy and anticipation and wonder that he chose us to live in this time.

I would be interested to hear anything more you ahve to share on this subject sister this was certainly an interesting piece.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyman
Advanced Member
Member # 4781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, i watched the exact same speaker for the first time 2 days ago on the exact same subject. Ha - go figure... [wiggle7]

(A seperate apologetic article on the same subject).

--------------------
IN 2000, WE AMERICANS spent 94 Billion Dollars lavishly on our home churches. However, the average North American Christian gives only 50 CENTS a week to global missions.

Gospel for Asia - Fire on the Altar

Posts: 60 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You listen to this for a few minutes and you will not think of the Muslim religion as love and peace.

betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this in another thread, but thought I'd post it in here as well.

You guys might be interested in this audio link. It is a talk given by Avi Lipkin, a Jewish speaker/author. He works for the IDF and worked for the Israeli Government for many years. He has a tremendous amount of knowledge about Islam (both current and historical), and has compelling evidence regarding their intent to destroy Christians and Jews. (I'm not talking about your neighbors Gramajo).

The link below is from July 2001; spoken to a Christian audience. When you listen to it post Sept. 11, it is chilling. This guy knows what he's talking about. I've heard some more recent ones as well, and they are equally as good.

He's easy to listen to and has a sense of humor, although he's quite serious about this subject. It's not a "dry" listen.

Lipkin - July 2001

If anyone actually listens, let me know what you think. You may be hungry for more. It's worth it. Take the time.

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement