Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Connections

Author Topic: Connections
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes peh, just watch the news and current events.

The earth is travailing now with more earthquakes, hurricanes, and not just in the US.

You are right in that we here in the west tend to focus on what goes on aound us here. but this is a big world and the US is only a small part of the equation.

Make no mistake, the Land of Israel will be divided and those nations that join in that or uphold it will be judged by Yahweh.

Scripture says Yah will judge the nations on how they treated his people the Jews. I for one am totally against giving up what Yahweh God gave to Israel to give it to another nation of peoples who do not know or fear Him. Especially to a nation of peoples who do not even see the right of Israel as a people to even exist.

Pray that our President will change his mind on this issue. Pray that this great nation of ours does not uphold this "land for peace" program.
I am afraid if we do, we will just continue to see more and more "natural disasters" if you will. We must as Yahwehs people stand with Israel. Israel is the apple of Yahweh God's eye and I for one would not want to poke Him in the eye. Shalom and Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be interesting to see but I think hard to determine if it is actually as it is reported in Koenig's pages. Hard for those of us who don't have the kind of info he does, apparently, is what I mean.

I was "awakened" in a manner of speaking by what I heard, because my eyes were pulled to the world events rather than just what is going on in my sphere. I think it would be an excellent thing if we could take a look at what is going on all around the world in these days. Anyone have any idea of how the information could be acquired without just taking someone else's word for what is occuring?

--------------------
St. Peh
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been wondering if something will happen because I've heard of earthquakes or something like that ocurring whenever something like that happens in Israel.

The Gaza pullout has U.S. backing and the pullout is supposed to begin next month...

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it doesn't look as dramatic in print as it did in the hearing of it, but thanks very much, that has to be the same source I heard it from, and I'll check out the page you gave address for.

Thanks again

--------------------
St. Peh

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Advanced Member
Member # 3589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rice and Bush Make Statements
Pertaining to Israel's Covenant Land
Which Have Been Followed by a
'Period of Disruption' - Bill Koenig

Note from Bill:

In my book, Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel, I point out that when President George W. Bush or one of his top officials puts pressure on Israel to divide her covenant land, major catastrophic events and/or major political events occur the same day or within 24 hours — or the U.S. begins experiencing a “period of disruption.”

Specifically, when President Bush or one of his top officials pressures Israel to relinquish its covenant land and/or calls on Israel to do something else with its land, the U.S. experiences a major catastrophic event and/or major political event the same day or within 24 hours, as outlined in Chapter 2 of Eye to Eye.

When President Bush makes major statements and/or top-level Administration officials begin meeting with Israeli and Palestinian officials over Israel’s covenant land, there are “periods of disruption” that have ranged in length from ten days to three months as outlined in Chapter 4 of Eye to Eye.

Below are the headlines that followed Condolezza Rice’s activity regarding Israel’s covenant land and the headlines that followed President Bush’s statement on Monday that peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians was in reach and that Palestine must have contiguous borders. The headlines show the seriousness of the news for the United States.

Rice Meets With Sharon and Abbas And Tells Israel It Must Make "Hard Decisions"

Rice: U.S. Prepared To Train Palestinian Security Forces – February 5
US Secretary Of State Rice Tells Israel It Must Make "Hard Decisions" To Advance The Peace Process With The Palestinians – February 6
Rice Meets With Sharon – February 6
Rice Meets With Abbas – February 7
Israeli And PA Leaders To Declare Formal Truce At Summit – February 7
Earthquake In Dead Sea Measures 4 On Richter Scale – February 7
Suicide Bombers Kill At Least 27 In Iraq – February 7
Iraqi Suicide Bomber Kills 15 In Attack On Army Recruits – February 8
Palestinian, Israeli Leaders Announce Cease-Fire – February 8
White House Says They Didn’t Know Anything About Ousted White House Reporter – February 9
North Korea Confirms It Has Nuclear Weapons – February 10
Hamas Urges Iraqi Suicide Bombing – February 10
Small 4.0 Earthquake Centered In Northeastern Arkansas Rattles Parts Of Several States But Caused No Major Damage - February 10
Russia Arm Sales To Venezuela’s Chavez Irks US – February 10
U.S. Uses Drones To Probe Iran For Arms – February 11
U.S., Iraqis Launch Anti-Insurgent Drive – February 11
Prime Minister Rafik Hariri Killed By Car Bomb In Beirut - February 14
Iran And Syria Have Acquired The Missile Capability To Target U.S. Interests In The Middle East – February 15
Putin To Sharon: Russia To Sell Anti-Aircraft Missiles To Syria – February 15
U.S. Senators Press Rice For Tougher Action On Syria – February 16
Iran And Syria Say To Build 'Common Front' – February 16
At Odds With U.S., Nations Agree To 'Confront Threats' Together – February 16
Putin To Sharon: Russia To Sell Anti-Aircraft Missiles To Syria – February 16
Officials Warn Of Future Terror Attacks - February 16
Iran: U.S. Spying On Nuclear Sites From Air - February 16
Tehran Backs Up Report; Israel Warns Of Iranian Nuclear Weapons - February 16
Israel Says Iran Nukes 6 Months Off – February 16
Russia Seeks Sale Of Lethal Systems To Saudi – February 16
CIA Issues Warning On China’s Military Efforts – February 16
US Mideast Envoy To Meet With Mofaz – February 17
50 Dead In Eight Iraq Suicide Bombings – February 19
US Signals Hard Line On China Military Threat – February 20

----

Bush Speaks Out On Israel’s Covenant Land

Bush: Peace Within Reach Between Israelis And Palestinians – February 21
Bush Calls For 'Contiguous' Palestine – February 21
Author: Secretly Taped Bush For History, Not Money – February 21
Man Charged With Plot To Assassinate Bush - February 22
Shiites Pick Islamist Jafaari For Prime Minister Of Iraq – February 22
Israel: Settlers To Be Disarmed - February 22
US Schools Not Prepared For Terrorist Attacks - February 22
Los Angeles Nearing All-Time Record Rain Total – February 22
Lurking Storm Blocker Bad Omen For US Hurricane Season – February 22
Chirac Defies Bush On China Arms – February 22
Stocks Market Drops 175 Points, Biggest In 21 Months, Oil Surges, Dollar Slides – February 22
Bush Says Iraq Row Is Over, But Warns Of Dispute Over China Embargo – February 22
Al-Qaeda Number Two Warns West It Faces Thousands Of Dead, Economic Collapse – February 22
Car Bomber Attacks U.S. Checkpoint In Iraq's Ramadi – February 23
Wild Weather Blankets California – February 23
Mount St. Helens Has Shown An Upswing In Volcanic Activity Over The Past Two Days – February 23
U.S. Prepares For Germ Attack – February 23
IMF: US Current Account Deficit Not Sustainable Indefinitely – February 24
Car Bomb Attack Kills 15 Iraqi Policemen – February 24
Attacks Across Iraq Kill 30 – February 24
Family of Suspect in Bush Plot to Sue US - February 24

http://watch.org/showprint.php3?idx=54011&mcat=1&rtn=/index.html
Check this out.

Watcher [type]

--------------------
Watcher

Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house. He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
Proverbs 17:13,15

Posts: 146 | From: Earth | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

I recently caught a few words from a broadcast alleging that everytime the US does something that can be looked at as "against" Israel, there is a major disaster within a few days or short time period, anyway, in the US. Anyone else heard anything like that and if so, have any idea where we could find more info on it? From what I heard, it seems pretty straightforward, action, reaction type of thing. I don't even know what channel it was on, whether Christian or secular, since I changed it before I realized what I'd actually heard.

--------------------
St. Peh

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement