Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » America's tribulation

Author Topic: America's tribulation
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt babylon fall after muslims had an empire which later fell too?

does the bible say how many times babylon will fall in total?

it is become a tarding post too just as it was with Islam centuries ago. Was it a tading center when it was destroyed earlier in the Bible? or was it just prophecy and neer destroyed and I'm confused?

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure I'm catching everything here. Is Sunday, March 16, 445 BC the year you are sighting as the fall of Babylon? Please help me clarify.

I have read similar articles, some referring to chapters in Jeremiah that are stunning when America and "Babylon" are considered in the same light.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
America's Tribulation

Babylon fell on october 13 (dont know the exact date of their attack, but it fell quickly)

(note, the US is one of the Babylons mentioned in Revelations, primarily because of our government, which is totally controlled by satan and the money controllers that have their headquarters in New York)

Saturday, October 6, 2001

President George W. Bush tells Congressional leaders about the upcoming attack on afghanistan.

He had special forces in Afghanistan on the fifth.

(The war on Afghanistan has a correlation with the prophecies,other than the date, which I will introduce at another time.

Notable: He attacked Iraq on 3-13-03.

The year 2005 is a sabbatical year. Consider the following alignments to October 4, 2005 for the monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Jewish New Year starts on Oct. 5th 2005.

The Jewish New Year is called Rosh Hashanah. In the Bible, this day is called the Feast of Trumpets. On this feast day, the Jewish people go to their synagogues to listen to a sermon that is accompanied with trumpet blasts. The Feast of Trumpets is based on the number seven and is found in the book of Leviticus.

"The LORD said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites: `On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts" (Leviticus 23:22-23).**

The first day of the seventh month, according to the Jewish calendar, of this year, is Oct. 5th.

The islamic holey month begins on Oct 4th 2005.

Islam Hadith:

And When the Trumpet shall sound, (Jewish Holiday is called the
One blast, Feast of Trumpets.)
Earth and the mountains,
Will be lifted up,
and crushed with one crash.
Then on that Day,
The Event will fall (69:13-15)

THE BIBLE AND THE ISLAMIC HADITHS BOTH SPEAK OF ATTACKS ON THE DAY OF THE ECLIPSE

(I go by the biblical prophecies myself, but it is notable that the hadiths coincides with the bible in this respect.)

A solar eclipse will occur on October 3, 2005. This solar eclipse will be viewed from all nations where the Bible was written in ancient history (for example: Egyptian Empire, Babylonian Empire, Persian Empire, Greek Empire, and the Roman Empire).

The Bible's eclipse: He speaks of a feast on an eclipse day, how many times in history has that happened? Very rare, which is a strong indicator that this prophecy is directed specifically to this time period.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

The eclipse is to occur at 12:05 Mid-East time, coinciding with the time in the above verse.

The islamic hadiths say:

There are two signs for the Mahdi... The first one is the lunar eclipse in the first night of Ramadan, and the second is the solar eclipse in the middle of this month. (Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 47)

Oct. of 2005 has a lunar eclipse on the 3rd and a solar eclipse on the 17th.

... The solar eclipse in the middle of the month, and the lunar eclipse at the end... (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-zaman, p. 37)

It has reached me that before the Mahdi emerges the moon will be eclipsed twice in Ramadan. (Related by Abu Nu'aym in al-Fitan)

EClipses in 2005, this is very rare.

Solar April 08
lunar April 24
Solar Oct 03
lunar Oct 17

Islamic dates begin at sunset the previous evening. Considering the time on the various dates and the different calendars, it's entirely possible to be off a day. That's the reason why I speak of the days from 3 to 6 as being the day of attack.

14,000 day prophecy relating to Oct. 5th 2005.

On Sun March 16, 445 BC to Sunday April 6, AD 32 = 478 yrs, Jesus rode into jeruslaem on a donkey with crowds claiming him as the Messiah.

There were 14000 days between the day christ rode into Jerusalem on a donkey (Sunday April 6th) and the day that the Romans destroyed the temple on August 5, 70 AD

On June 7, 1967 Isreal regained control of Jerusalem in the six day war.

14000 days from the day Isreal gained control of Jerusulem to the attack on the US, falls on Tuesday Oct 4, 2005 ,the day of "the feast of trumpets" Jewish holiday.

The Daniel prophecy relates to 2006 for the temple building.

in DAniel
1290 days from the time the sacrifice taken away and the abomination that makes it desolate then 1335 days to end
sacrifice was abolished in 620 BC

1290 - 620 = 670 + 1 = 671
( 1 is added here because there was no zero between BC and AC times.)

671 + 1335 = 2006 the year to rebuild the temple

MANY OTHER PROPHECIES, BUT NOT SHOWING DATES

Muslim Hadiths:

I swear that a flame will engulf you. That flame is presently in an extinguished state at the valley called Berehut. That flame swallows up people with terrible pain inside it, burns down and destroys people and property, and spreads all over the world by flying like a cloud with the assistance of winds. Its heat at night is much higher than its daytime temperature. By going as deep as the center of Earth from the heads of people, that flame becomes a terrible noise just like the lightning between the earth and sky, he narrated. (Mukhtasar Tazkirah Qurtubi)

The Bible:

Ho:9:5: What will ye do in the solemn day, and in the day of the feast of the LORD?
Ho:9:6: For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the pleasant places for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns shall be in their tabernacles.

Note: above, Memphis is a city that was destroyed by fire and then flood.

Egypt , somewhere near cairo, is where, according to my interpretation,the UNited Nations will put their headquarters after it is destroyed in New York.

Ho:9:7: The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

A tragic day:

Isa 22:5 The Almighty LORD of Armies has chosen a special day. It will be a day of confusion and trampling in the valley of Vision, a day of tearing down walls and crying for help in the mountains.
6 Elam takes its quiver of arrows, manned chariots, and horsemen. Kir uncovers its shields.

(Elam is in the area of Iran, and kir is in the area syria or lebanon.)

Zep:1:10: And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.
Zep:1:11: Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off..

(Maktesh, the money center, New York) 2 fishgates, maybe in new york, washington, Florida. The "hills" could be in Canada since they will be invaded at the same time.

SUMMATION

According to all of the information above,we should be attacked sometime during the days of Oct 3rd to 6th of the year 2005.

Oct 5th is the Jewish Holiday, Oct 4th Muslim Holiday, Oct.6, Bush started war on afghanistan, the 14000 day prophecy comes to Oct 5th 2005 and the Daniel prophecy comes to 2006 for the temple construction, placing the attack in 2005.

(The war on Afghanistan has a correlation with the prophecies,but not discussed here.)

The islamic hadiths and the bible both speak of the attack on the day of the eclipse which is Oct. 3rd Mid-East time. So if all that, along with all the other prophecies out of the bible and the hadiths are not enough to convince you, just go back to sleep. Don't worry about it.

Of further interest, showing our Heavenly Father's adeptness at offering subtle clues, the Temple was destroyed by Rome in 70 AD, and by Babylon in 586 BC, on the same day, August 5th.

Could it be that the coming temple will be desecrated on a future Aug 5th?

As the bible denotes it will be the most tragic event(along with the rest of the tribulation) that has ever happened, or that will ever happen in the history of the world.

I am telling you this so that you will have time to prepare yourself with our Heavenly Father and also to stock emergency supplies.

But above all, stay close to God.

If you have the means to be out of the country at that time, do it.

God did Say Get out of Babylon, so that you don't share in her recompence. So it's not a sin to flee the invasion. These weapons are huge and destructive.

At the very least, if you reside near New York, I'd suggest you visit some one that lives away from that area. There are possibly 3 bombs to go off, but it's unclear where two of them will be detonated, possibly Canada or England.

Zep 1:10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish-gate, and a howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

I'm not a prophet, it is possible I'm wrong, but with all of the dates above pointing to that time period, I am going to prepare myself accordingly."

Incidently, communications with the outside world will likely be cut off for awhile. The electricity as well. Even cell phones.

Unless you are in immediate danger, I would suggest that you don't leave your home, just remain inside.

God Bless You All,
luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement