Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » how much time is left ?????

Author Topic: how much time is left ?????
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rancan,

This al quaida thing is all an evasive plot to hide the real culprit. Russia has a weapon that will do the same damage as a nuke, but without spreading the radiation.

Read my article "Are you ready?"

They want to repopulate this nation, so their plan is to assimilate sickness, and inject a virus or other deadly substance and kill us that way. The world will be told only what they will let out.

They will also usher in the chip this way by "bankrupting" us.

The way they will make us all feel sick is with the haarp apparatus I spoke of earlier.

Check it out, I have an url to go to.

God Bless,

luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching TV late tonight, relaxed, watching an infomercial on iceland omega 3 oil, then I turn it to channel to a Conan O'Brien rerun....

In my relaxed state sitting in the dark watching TV I was startled when all of the sudden the screen went black and an emergency broad cast alert written in computerized white letters came on the screen followed by an erie sound....With all this talk about the nukes I found my heart beginning to thump faster in my chest and a feeling of fear came over me...Especially when and recently it was revealed that August 6th is the anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima and Septemebr 11th is the anniversary of the boming of Nagasaki and these dates are possibly the dates that the terrorists want to use as the "American Hiroshima"....

Well, it turned out to be just a "mandatory weekly test" as stated on the alert...But the weird thing is that I haven't seen this before, but maybe I've just missed it in times past...I don't know for sure.

Keep your eyes open on these dates and it may be prudent to get out of any major cities just for the day as a precaution....I know God isn't finished with us just yet, still much work ahead for us to do.

Stay safe...

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thing we have to remember is not to show fear. If we show fear, terrorism will reign against us. If we don't seem as weak, it won't be as bad. If we seem week and fearful, they will hurt us more.

But, terrorism isn't just Al Qaeda, its anyone. And, in the end, anyone Chrsitian or Jewish or Muslim will b hurt. Al Qaeda is not Muslim, and we must all remember this too. Suicide is a sin iin Islam. But, unforuatnely, Muslims do want vengence for things done to them in their past Al Qaeda sees it as ok. But, how is a war any different? We should just get the corrupt people if that's the problem. We;ve only created more suicide attacks and insurgents in Iraq since the war. This kills more innocent people. What's so sad about war is all the unnassociated, innocent people wh die. I wish so much that wouldn't happen.

And, statistically speaking since I live with many middle Eastern poeple my fiancee scared me sayin we never konw if Al Qaeda is around us. I hate to be prejudice, but statistically speaking he could be right. Either way, I refuse to be afraid. And, who's to say Al Qaeda isn't part of illuminati nwo and we don't even know its a plot? Lowring our economy with 9/11, then someone posted how in debt we are and about to be sold off. I see similarities for sure.

I pray for Al Qadeda members and that their hearts find God and not Satan. They need prayer. They need god, and God needs them so less people die.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
Also I find it very interesting that they claim the U.N. will bring about World Order after the destruction of the USA...

Seems I made a mistake... After reading the text a second time I realize they didn't say the UN would do that... Sorry

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you! I think you did a Great job of Translating. I really didn't notice a lot of mistakes [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, you can use the text [Smile] It would be nice if you could correct the mistakes I made. PIB in portuguese mean Index of Production, I don't know how to say it in English.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by BrazilianMommy:
Ok, this is what I got in the mail. Sorry for the poor translation, there were some words that I did not know and did not have the time to search. I think this stuff is old, since it talks about Saddam as if he was still in power.

BrizilianMommy, Thank you for sharing this email with us and taking the time to translate it into English! I very much appreciate this effort!!

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to re-post this on another message board that I'm a moderator on in the section on "Conspiratorium/New World Order" In my re-posting I have given credit to you as the original poster (and translator) and also stated that this was posted on this message board.

I find it very interesting that the Terrorist mentions the Kyoto Treaty... I did not think that was something Islam was concerned about? Also I find it very interesting that they claim the U.N. will bring about World Order after the destruction of the USA... I do Not believe that these terrorists are working for Islam, but are part of a plan to bring about the New World Order and the Anti-Christ. I believe this whole "Islamic Fundamentalists Issue" is a lie and a cover to those who are Really behind what's happening. Also not that the 'terrorist' says that many "Rich" people and other countries are funding this action... I believe that is very telling as well!

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Here's something I posted on a New Board that I'm now a moderator on (in the "Conspiratorium/New World Order Section):

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45203

Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.
Terrorists, bombs smuggled across Mexico border by MS-13 gangsters

Here are some ‘quotes’ from the article:

quote:
“According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

In addition to detonating its own nuclear weapons already planted in the U.S., military sources also say there is evidence to suggest al-Qaida is paying former Russian special forces Spetznaz to assist the terrorist group in locating nuclear weapons formerly concealed inside the U.S. by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Osama bin Laden's group is also paying nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan to maintain its existing nuclear arsenal and assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

The plans for the devastating nuclear attack on the U.S. have been under development for more than a decade. It is designed as a final deadly blow of defeat to the U.S., which is seen by al-Qaida and its allies as "the Great Satan." “

quote:
“According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S.”
quote:
“According to the author, the news sent Bush "through the roof," prompting him to order his national security team to give nuclear terrorism priority over every other threat to America.

However, it is worth noting that Bush failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border through which the nuclear weapons and al-Qaida operatives are believed to have passed with the help of the MS-13 smugglers. He did, however, order the building of underground bunkers away from major metropolitan areas for use by federal government managers following an attack.”

I find it rather interesting that Bush would have “Bunkers” built for ‘Federal Government Managers.” It says “Following an attack…” Now, what good does a Bunker do After an attack?? Could it be that 'the powers that be’ will have Fore-Knowledge of the attack so they can take shelter in these ‘Bunkers?”

It’s also very interesting that Bush has done Absolutely Nothing about our boarders… Some people think he’s just a dim-wit, but I think it’s more like ‘Clever like a Fox’ myself.

Something is just Not Right with this whole seneriao… It smells to me like just another Step in leading the world into the New World Order. America (as the leading World Power) has to go… Could this be how they plan to do it?

--------------------

BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, this is what I got in the mail. Sorry for the poor translation, there were some words that I did not know and did not have the time to search. I think this stuff is old, since it talks about Saddam as if he was still in power.

====
The following interview was given a Al Jazeera reporter. The third man in command of the Al-Qaeda organization., Mr. Mohammed Al-Asuguf. AlsA entrevista a seguir, foi feita por um repórter da Rede Al-Jazeera com
o terceiro homem em comando da organização Al Qaeda, o sr. Mohammed has an impressing qualification. Doctor in Physics and phd in international economy. In this interview he talks about Al_Qaeda plans very openly, as one that knows the cause and very confident. This document was send to Abel-Bari Atwan, chief-editor or Al Quds, a Arab language newspaper in England but it was not published.

Al-Jazeera - What is Al Qaeda's main goal?

Al-Asuquf - Destroy the Great Satan, United States.

Al-Jazeera - Why?

Al-Asuquf - The US has been contaminating teh world for 60 years, with its arrogance, greed and evil. It is the incanation of all that is bad. People of this planet does not deserve this suffering.

Al-Jazeera - Isn't a very unilateral point of view?

Al-Asuquf - No, just look at the latest events. The disrespect of the Koto Treaty, the case of the Internacional Permanent Punishement Tribunal (Tribunal Penal Internacional
Permanente-don't know how to translate this because I do not know that it is) . The lack of actions in respect of our Palestinian brothers, teh finacial greed with the absurd especulations over the countries of the the third world, the complete disregard of the opressed people and another inumerous situations that all presidents of all the other countries around the world know very well. To top it off the Bush philosophy "Hit first, ask questions later", therefore the consequences are great.

Al-Jazeera - But the american influence and development is the fruit of competence?

Al-Asuquf - Competente in robbing, competece in subestimate and lie. Right after the WW II the USA was the only industrialized country with its factories intact. So it went ahead borrowing money and like any good "agiota" (someone that charges unfair interestes), it became the most rich and powerful countru. But its greed did not shink Today americanas live like fools, wasting like any other country. Spend about 80 billions on gambling, lose the notion of spirituality and live in constant sin. Each day that goes by US demonstrate that do not know how to live among other people That is why they deserve to be destroyed.

Al-Jazeera - Would not be easier to kill Bush?

Al-Asuquf - First of all, that would not help anything, besides it would make him a martyr. When you have a powerful enemy in front of you, the best strategy is not to kill him, but make him lose its leadership adn let him see it happening.

Al-Jazeera - Does Al Qaeda has cabable weapons do war against US?

Al-Asuquf - If you analize history, we will see that every war, before it started it already had some pre-estabilished concepts, although this concepts worked for nothing, because the war was already set to happen. One example was the contruction of Maginot Line by the French after the WWI which in reality it showed to be completely useless before the invading forces. The aircraft-port , nuclear submarines, spy satelites won't do anything for the next war.

Al-Jazeera - American autorities has captured over 1.000 people suspect of terrorist after 9-11 , doesn't that compromise Al-Qaeda plans?

Al-Asuquf - Among all of those people, maybe 20 or 30 belong to Al Qaeda.
But they are second level. We have over 500 integrantes of the first level and 800 of the second inside US

Al-Asuquf - What do you mean first and second level?

Al-Jazeera - First level are the integrantes of Al Qaeda that are inside US for more than 10 years, lot of them are married and have kids. They know little about the plans and are on stand by for the phone call. Also called dorments. The second level arrived in US in the past 5 years and do not have a clue of any of the plans. .

Al-Jazeera - Even married , with kids , they are willing to die with their families?

Al-Asuquf - Yes. All of them are willing to die, see 9-11.

Al-Jazeera - In regard to the main goals of Al Qaeda, what 9-11 meant?

Al-Asuquf - It was just the beginning. It was just a wake up call for the world of what is coming.

Al-Jazeera - How many members does Al Qaeda have?

Al-Asuquf - From the first level, about 5000 and second about 20,000 all over the world.

Al-Jazeera - In Guantânamo, are there any first level integrante?

Al-Asuquf - No, actually they are not even from Al Qaeda.

Al-Jazeera - How Al Qaeda intend to destroy the most powerful coutry of the history of the world?

Al-Asuquf - It is a matter of logic. Using its own poison. I mean, targeting the heart of what they consider the most importa thing in the world. Money.

Al-Jazeera - What do you mean?

Al-Asuquf - The American economy is maintained based on apparences. There is not real equity or a real production or anything. The 10 trillions of dollars that generates a year, only 1% comes from agriculture, 24% industry and 75% comes from services and gain over interests-stock market.

The secretary of treasure Paul O'Neil, doesn't understand economy or does not want to see it. US is made up of dot com and the stocks of it is companies.

Al-Jazeera - can you be more clear?

Al-Asuquf - The value of a share is directly proportional to its profits. When the main activity of a business is service, it draw investors based on its credibility. It US credibility is shaken, your stocks (dollars) will drop in a amazing speed and all the american economy will collapse.

Al-Jazeera - How can you be so sure of that?

Al-Asuquf - In a smaller scale, that is exactly that big financial groups do with countries of the 3rd world, so they get a rentability in a month what any bank in Swiss can pay in 4 or 5 years.

Al-Jazeera - How Al Qaeda can shaken the american economy ?

Al-Asuquf - Provoking a déficit from 50 to 70 trillions of dollars, the equivalent to about 5-7 years of US Index
PIB

Al-Jazeera - How?

Al-Asuquf - With the destruction of the major 7 cities and some other measures.

Al-Jazeera - What is the method you would use?

Al-Asuquf - Using atomic bombs.

Al-Jazeera - How can you drop a bomb in US territory with all the security in place?

Al-Asuquf - They will not be dropped, they are already there.

Al-Jazeera - What are you saying?

Al-Asuquf - There are 7 nuclear bombs in american soil that were put there before 9-11 and they are ready to blast.

Al-Jazeera - How did they got in the US?

Al-Asuquf - Before 9-11 there were basically no security in US, but even after , if it was necessary we would have put them there. They get in the country like anything else, through ports.

Al-Jazeera - How is that possible?

Al-Asuquf - one boms is not bigger than a refrigerator and can be easily disguised like one. In a port thatt are millions of containers arriving every single day. Even if they are very efficient, there is no way to check each one of them.

Al-Jazeera - Where do they come from? From who?

Al-Asuquf - They were bought on the black market. They came from the old Russia, 5 from Pakistan and 2 more.

Al-Jazeera - How can you buy an atomic bomb. Aren't they any security?
segurança?

Al-Asuquf - Before 89 it was impossible, but after the fall of the wall in Berlin, the high level generals began to lose tehir privilegies and came the corruption. The Leleb , already dead, the chief of the comission of the weapon inspectors of The UN, Hans Blix knew about it , even though the russian minister of defense, Serguey Ivanov have denied.

Al-Jazeera - How much does it cost? How did u get the money?

Al-Asuquf - Something around 200 millions of dollars, we have many sponsors .

Al-Jazeera - Who are they?

Al-Asuquf - There are several contries and also very rich people.

Al-Jazeera - Are they all Arab countries?

Al-Asuquf - No, there are some european countries that have great interest in US's fall.

Al-Jazeera - Who are these rich people?

Al-Asuquf - People that are tired of seeing US sucking (like a cattle bug) the rest of the world.

Al-Jazeera - Saddam Hussein is one of them?

Al-Asuquf - You can say he is one of the sponsors, in the person of Abdul Tawab Mullah Hawaish, his vice prime minister and responsabile for all the programs in Iraq.

Al-Jazeera - How powerful are these bombs?

Al-Asuquf - these russian bombs are from the old T-3 missels. Also know as RD-107 and it is about 100 kilotons
each, about 5x Hiroxima. The ones from pakistan are about 10 kilotons.

Al-Jazeera - Can they be found and disarmed?

Al-Asuquf - No, although they are old, they have been improved and are very well hidden. Even if they are donpund, they have auto0detonation devices that if something approach it. Even electromagnetic pulses are not capable to disarm them.

Al-Jazeera - Don't they send any radiation, can't they be detected.

Al-Asuquf - They are inside lead walls.

Al-Jazeera - Ha a little while a pakistani ship was checked and they only found some bars of led. Does it have anything to di with it? How can they be detonated?

Al-Asuquf - Yes, but the led is only to make an extra layer of protection, but not fundamental. They several methods of denotation, earthquake, radio frequency, cellphone and also a retroactive clock built in.

Al-Jazeera - How many people would die? What is the major plan?

Al-Asuquf - That we can say, it depends. At first one will blast, that will kill aobut 800 to a million, which would provoke a great chaos never seeing before. Then 2-4 agricultural planes will fly over with the virus of chicken pox over big cities as a suicidal mission. After it can be identified as chicken pox, all ports and airports will be closed immediately for quarentine.
Ari Fleischer will have his hands full.

Al-Jazeera - But US said that in 5 days they can produce vaccine to the whole country.

Al-Asuquf - Paralel attacks will be on this labs.

Al-Jazeera - Which one is the first city?

Al-Asuquf - The first one will be the one on its best shape, clear sky, wind about 8 miles an hour directing the center of the country. So it can contaminate the most area as possible.

Al-Jazeera - Will this attack aniquilate the US?

Al-Asuquf - No. But the process will be initiate. Who would buy anything that can be contaminated with radioactive material? Who would travel to US knowing of a possibility of getting chicken pox? Who would invest on american stock market? Like WTC, it is a matter of time for all the american structure turn into dust. If the goals are met with just one bomb, we are going to spare the lifes of many people. But there is a risk that about 6 will be detonated , one a weel, plus the attacks with chemical weapns.

Al-Jazeera - How many inocents will be killed?

Al-Asuquf - According to Ayman Al-Zawahiri and myself. Something around 15 millions because of the bomb and radiation. Among the ones with chicken pox, 25% will die and it will about 5 million.Several others caused by the chaos and the disorder.

Al-Jazeera - What about the american army?

Al-Asuquf - There will not be any. Even after 5 or 10 of cities are choosen in a randomically, it will be a small price to pay. The problem is that the economic dispear will be so great that any money will be used to rebuild the country. Thye will make more money selling their airplanes to Italy, Turkey. But it will be too late, the moral of the soldier will be shaken, what will be fighting for if there is not family and his country is dead?

Al-Jazeera - Will the world enonomy also suffer?

Al-Asuquf - It will be difficult at first, a severa economy crises will be installed, but without US, teh world will be lifted in a more just and fraternal way.

Al-Jazeera - What about Israel?

Al-Asuquf - It will be the dessert.

Al-Jazeera - Is Osama Bin Laden alive?

Al-Asuquf - Live and well with his commanders Mohammed Atef, Khalid Shaik Mohammed and Mula Omar.

Al-Jazeera - Does Bin Laden, Sulaiman Abu Gheith, know you are giving this interview?

Al-Asuquf - He suggested.

Al-Jazeera - You do not mind sharing the plans of Al Qaeda?

Al-Asuquf - The plan can no longer be stopped, the countdown has started there is no turning back.

Al-Jazeera - Not even an apology from US?

Al-Asuquf - Not even that and it will be to late anyway.
Al-Jazeera - When will the attacks will start?

Al-Asuquf - I can't reveal that. Allah Akbar (Deus is great).

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Rancan,
According to my information, our administration is colluding with the UN to give us " shock" so that we will willingly accept the UN.

However, the are planning something worse for us.

They wish to have the North American Continent to sale to others. How they intend to do this is to bankrupt us, we already are owned by the Quenn of England, and she answers to the pope.

We are essentially bankrupt, and we already have been assigned as enemies of the government. The US is now set up as a corporation, not a country.

I will make up a list explaining my sources in a day or two.

We are going to have to leave. The good part of all this is that our new owner's will only get to enjoy this for about a year, because Our Heavenly Father is going to make this continent unlivable for a several generations.

Many will be captives, until Armageddon. Many will die.

Mr. Bush is as treasonous as they come. The world will find out that he has been, along with his money bosses, funding the terroists secretly. This allows the government to change our laws under the guise of the "patriot act". Its called "out of chaos comes order".. the new world order.

I will make up an article and fill you in on a lot of stuff.

God bless you,
luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would certainly be interesting if you have and want to give the time to translating the information on the interview BrazillianMommy.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

I got an email that came from Brazil with an interview on Al Jazerra with Al-Asuquf and it says the same that it is on this article. That there are bombs already hidden inside us territory and ready to blast. That there are small airplanes not yet assebled inside barns and will pulverize chicken pox. He said that there are 7 bombs in 7 major cities. What they want to do is basically spoil everything inside the us soil so countries will not buy anything from US or allow americans to get in their countries. This way US will spend all that it has to build the country back again and will be "destroyed" economically in the process. I can try to translate it to English if somone is interested to read it.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

rancan6776
Advanced Member
Member # 3943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rancan6776     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45203

WASHINGTON – As London recovers from the latest deadly al-Qaida attack that killed at least 50, top U.S. government officials are contemplating what they consider to be an inevitable and much bigger assault on America – one likely to kill millions, destroy the economy and fundamentally alter the course of history, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

In addition to detonating its own nuclear weapons already planted in the U.S., military sources also say there is evidence to suggest al-Qaida is paying former Russian special forces Spetznaz to assist the terrorist group in locating nuclear weapons formerly concealed inside the U.S. by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Osama bin Laden's group is also paying nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan to maintain its existing nuclear arsenal and assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

The plans for the devastating nuclear attack on the U.S. have been under development for more than a decade. It is designed as a final deadly blow of defeat to the U.S., which is seen by al-Qaida and its allies as "the Great Satan."

At least half the nuclear weapons in the al-Qaida arsenal were obtained for cash from the Chechen terrorist allies.

But the most disturbing news is that high level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan, according to an upcoming book, "The al-Qaida Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime and the Coming Apocalypse," by Paul L. Williams, a former FBI consultant.

According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S.

"Each suitcase weighed between 50 and 80 kilograms (approximately 110 to 176 pounds) and contained enough fissionable plutonium and uranium to produce an explosive yield in excess of two kilotons," wrote Williams. "One suitcase bore the serial number 9999 and the Russian manufacturing date of 1988. The design of the weapons, Tenet told the president, is simple. The plutonium and uranium are kept in separate compartments that are linked to a triggering mechanism that can be activated by a clock or a call from the cell phone."

According to the author, the news sent Bush "through the roof," prompting him to order his national security team to give nuclear terrorism priority over every other threat to America.

However, it is worth noting that Bush failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border through which the nuclear weapons and al-Qaida operatives are believed to have passed with the help of the MS-13 smugglers. He did, however, order the building of underground bunkers away from major metropolitan areas for use by federal government managers following an attack.

Bin Laden, according to Williams, has nearly unlimited funds to spend on his nuclear terrorism plan because he has remained in control of the Afghanistan-produced heroin industry. Poppy production has greatly increased even while U.S. troops are occupying the country, he writes. Al-Qaida has developed close relations with the Albanian Mafia, which assists in the smuggling and sale of heroin throughout Europe and the U.S.

Some of that money is used to pay off the notorious MS-13 street gang between $30,000 and $50,000 for each sleeper agent smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico. The sleepers are also provided with phony identification, most often bogus matricula consular ID cards indistinguishable from Mexico's official ID, now accepted in the U.S. to open bank accounts and obtain driver's licenses.

The Bush administration's unwillingness to secure the U.S.-Mexico border has puzzled and dismayed a growing number of activists and ordinary citizens who see it as the No. 1 security threat to the nation. The Minuteman organization is planning a major mobilization of thousands of Americans this fall designed to shut down the entire 2,000-mile border as it did in April with a 23-mile stretch in Arizona.

According to Williams' sources, thousands of al-Qaida sleeper agents have now been forward deployed into the U.S. to carry out their individual roles in the coming "American Hiroshima" plan.

Bin Laden's goal, according to the book, is to kill at least 4 million Americans, 2 million of whom must be children. Only then, bin Laden has said, would the crimes committed by America on the Arab and Muslim world be avenged.

There is virtually no doubt among intelligence analysts al-Qaida has obtained fully assembled nuclear weapons, according to Williams. The only question is how many. Estimates range between a dozen and 70. The breathtaking news is that an undetermined number of these weapons, including suitcase bombs, mines and crude tactical nuclear weapons, have already been smuggled into the U.S. – at least some across the U.S.-Mexico border.

The future plan, according to captured al-Qaida agents and documents, suggests the attacks will take place simultaneously in major cities throughout the country – including New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.

In response to the G2 Bulletin revelations, Chris Simcox, founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a citizen action group demanding the U.S. government take control of its borders, said an immediate military presence on the borders is now imperative "to stop the overwhelming influx of unidentified, potentially hostile and seditious persons coming across at an alarming rate."

"Terrorists have carte blanche to carry practically anything they want across our national line at this time," he said. "As ordinary citizens have warned this government for years, the only surprising part about the new information reported here is that nothing apocalyptic from Mexican-border weapons trafficking has yet happened. Terrorism has reared its ugly head in London again these past few days, and as we know all too well we are not immune in this country. At this point, the next attempt to attack America at home is just a matter of 'when,' not 'if.' And our unsecured borders have surely contributed to this threat – yet our government officials continue to fiddle while our nation's margin of security and safety burns away. The president and Congress had better wake up before they have to answer for another devastating terrorist incursion on our own soil."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45210

Al-Qaida not only has nuclear weapons – lots of them – but the terrorist organization has used the lax U.S.-Mexico border security to smuggle them and their sleeper agents into this country for the purpose of killing millions of Americans, destroying the U.S. economy and, in effect, winning its war against the West.

No one, of course, should be surprised that Osama bin Laden would devise such a mass-murdering plot. But what is truly shocking is the cavalier attitude of U.S. officials, who, fully knowing thousands of terrorist operatives have already entered this country along with weapons of mass destruction, continue to leave the back door open.

Instead of alerting the American people to their gross incompetence and negligence and seeking their help in hunting down these terrorists like dogs, Washington prefers to issue occasional understated comments about the inevitability of nuclear terrorism while squandering billions for ineffective and wasteful Homeland Security initiatives.

Even today, as Americans are practically strip-searched before being permitted to take domestic flights in their own country, the U.S. government permits the ultra-violent, criminal street gang MS-13 to smuggle more terrorists and, perhaps, more weapons of mass destruction, into this country on a daily basis.

Imagine that betrayal! It continues today, with no end in sight – there are still no Bush administration plans to take control of our own borders.

Who will answer for the next mega-attack when – not if – it occurs? Who will explain why we handed the terrorists the keys to our kingdom? Who will tell millions of grieving Americans why we allowed this holocaust to happen? How will the U.S. government respond to that attack? And how will it answer the inevitable nuclear blackmail that is sure to follow the first wave of attacks?

It is probably too late to prevent what al-Qaida is calling its "American Hiroshima" plan.

But it is never too late to minimize the horrific damage.

Here is what I would urge every American to do to counter this apocalyptic nightmare brought on by the gross negligence of our incompetent U.S. government:

Pray to God continually for His intervention and to protect the remnant of His people who live in the United States of America. Indeed, it will take a miracle to deliver our country from the evil brought on by government corruption at the highest levels.

Support the organization in the vanguard of the fight to reclaim our seemingly lost borders – the Minutemen. Support the group with your money, your prayers and by volunteering to patrol the borders this fall.

Support Rep. Tom Tancredo and the handful of other officials in Washington who have fought the good fight to secure our nation and who have been thwarted by leaders who seem more willing to serve foreign constituencies than the vital security interests of American citizens.

Make preparations as best you can for the survival of your family and friends. Learn about the kinds of common-sense civil-defense precautions you can take, because the government is not going to help you.

This is perhaps the most dire column I have ever written. It gives me no pleasure to write it. But I feel I must share this disturbing news because no one else is sharing it with you.

don't know how much time we have to act. But I know time is short. I don't know whether this disaster will occur tomorrow, a year from now or a decade from now. According to U.S. officials, it's not a question of "if," but "when."

Challenging times call for bold action. I am not talking about government. This government will not lead. But it might follow. It's up to ordinary citizens to become the real leaders – to fill the vacuum left by the professional politicians.

Let's save what we can of America.

Posts: 52 | From: east texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement