Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Unbelievable Technology?

Author Topic: Unbelievable Technology?
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen to both of you! I agree completely.

I put this information here so that it can be used to show non-believers what is happening. It could possibly be used as a topic of conversation to show that there are indeed enemy forces (satanic) in high places planning their destruction. If they can see this, then perhaps it might open up a dialog on what They can do about it... this is where the presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ comes in! It can be used as a tool to reach the lost. I know that the Lord God has a reason for allowing these things to be disclosed and it's all about brining Glory to HIM! This is just one way that could be done.

There are also believers who don't see what's happening (they have fallen asleep) and seeing these things might just be the alarm they need to wake up.

(There really is a method to my madness [Wink] )

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is very true BrazilianMommy! This is why we are to meditate on the Word of God and keep his praise continually on our lips and pray without ceasing.

Let us remember that the only mind that Satan can have control over is the mind of our flesh; which is why we must always bear the WHOLE aromor of God and walk in our Spirit not minding our flesh.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it is not really necessary to have anything to control people's minds.

Meditation and relaxation techniques are nothing but a way to open our mind so Satan can put his ideas in it. The bible tells us to pray and keep your mind busy with prayers. We should never never let our minds empty.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve posted a lot of information about recent technologies that people are having a hard time believing. Here are two DVD’s that are being offered by The Cutting Edge Ministry that explains what these technologies are and how they work. If you want to understand what is happening in this area, I would suggest ordering this combination offer of these two DVDs. I just ordered it for myself.

Mind Control DVD”

Welcome to the "Brave New World", made possible through manipulation of your mind, your emotions and your physical health, using new applied technologies: 1) Biofeedback; 2) Sound waves; 3) Light waves; 4) Acupuncture. While it is possible that each of these practices can be used to enhance human performance, they can also be used to control entire populations, and they have been used by shamans in the ancient past. Military planners around the world are flocking to this new technology.

FREE CDROM provides unbelievable written documentation to support the information Dr. Begich presents. You will have written documentation as you tell others of these Mind Control techniques.

Best-selling author, Dr. Nick Begich, presents the most startling advances in this technological area, providing in-depth information, demonstrations, background information and forecasts of future development.

Enhancing human performance, or externally controlling human beings, is the issue of this day. Control of the human mind by technological, external means, is now a reality.

Approximate running time, 1.5 hours

Technologies of the 21st Century
“HAARP DVD”

This DVD informs you about the incredible technologies which will transform our lives. These technologies are advancing rapidly, raising serious questions about privacy, safety and the proper uses of the technology. "Social Planners" are attempting to use these breakthroughs to create a much more controlled society.

This DVD delivers an overview and update on HAARP, cell phones, privacy, underwater sonars, etc. Our freedoms and liberties are being severely challenged by these new technologies. We, the People, are clearly at risk!

FREE CDROM also presents written documentation to support Dr. Begich's revelations, but a portion of it is very Interactive. This Interactive portion allows you to look at the HAARP antenna array as if you were standing in the middle of it; you can turn in a circle by using your mouse to turn the picture just as if you were there and could see the array in every direction. You will learn much of HAARP's capabilities and how it can be used in this world today -- perched high on the "Top of the World". Approximate running time -- 1.5 hours

You can order these two DVD’s together (a combination offer from The Cutting Edge) at a reduced Sales price of $34.98

Go Here: http://www.cuttingedge.org/detail.cfm?ID=1081

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement