Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Shaping the New World Order

Author Topic: Shaping the New World Order
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Soft...That's some startling info. We've gott keep our eyes open for this deception that's creeping in like the ark of hope and other stuff like it.
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is some Important information you might want to know about what's happening with Education (not just in America but the whole world):

http://www.garykah.org/article7.html

The New Religious Order

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils... Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.
- 1 Timothy 4:1 (AKJV), 2 (NIV)

While the staging of massive "consciousness raising" events and the teaching of one-world ideals in our schools have all contributed toward building global unity, the level of unity necessary to establish a New World Order would ultimately require cooperation between the world's major religions. Religious leaders would somehow have to become tolerant of each other's beliefs, or, at the very least, refrain from denouncing one another's doctrines. Interfaithism - the concept that all religions are valid and are merely different pathways to God - would have to become the dominant view.
Ideally, from the standpoint of New Age planners, unity among religious leaders would eventually reach the point where all of the world's existing religions could be molded into one synthetic whole. However, for this to become possible, spiritual leaders would have to surrender some of their most cherished values and tightly held doctrines. Creating this atmosphere of tolerance and compromise has been Robert Muller's main pursuit.

As the UN's "Prophet of Hope" Muller believes that world unity cannot be achieved without a one-world government and a one-world religion. All of his efforts, be they in politics, education or religion, are therefore geared toward the realization of such an ecumenical world system. His religious goals - like most of his political activities - are in line with the occult mandates of Alice Bailey and Teilhard Chardin.

~ ~ ~ End of my quote of this article –
there is more at the link above. You may want to know more about “Muller” too… the link above gives a good overview on him as well as his ‘religious convictions’ ~ ~ ~

Beware of the World Core Curriculum which IS being implemented in Public Schools world-wide: http://www.unol.org/rms/wcc.html

Here is a Section (that I typed… it’s not on the internet) on The World Core Curriculum from the book The New World Religion Written in 1998 (I always get the name of this book wrong!) by Gary Kah:

(Robert) Muller’s education agenda was launched in 1975 when an essay he wrote, entitled ”The Need For Global Education,” appeared in the magazine New Era, published by the World Fellowship of Education in London. His essay quickly made the rounds, being distributed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO); the World Affairs Council in Philadelphia (during the U.S. bicentennial); and by numerous educational magazines around the world. According to Muller, the publicity led to an international outcry by educators expressing their need for a global education plan. Allegedly, because of this response, Muller proceeded to draft a document known as The World Core Curriculum.

This international curriculum was formally introduced in 1984 by Muller in his book New Genesis—Shaping a Global Spirituality. A few years later, unbeknownst to the people of America and the world, The World Core Curriculum (WCC) was officially presented to the United Nations.

The World Core Curriculum sets forth the principles that are to govern all of the planet’s education programs. The changes recommended in the WCC reflect the heart and soul of today’s education-reform movement and have earned Robert Muller the title “Father of Global Education.” The U.N., which fully endorses this plan, recognizes it as their position paper on the future course of education worldwide (private and home schooling included). But amazingly, many teachers and administrators remain unaware of the fact that this important document even exists, let alone that it helped inspire the highly publicized GOALS 2000 campaign.

The fact is, today’s major education reforms were set in motion by the U.N. in the 1980’s and, after gaining the support of key members of the Bush and Clinton administrations, have carefully and systematically been introduced at the state and local levels, where they are now receiving widespread support. The education-reform program currently known as GOALS 2000 was originally introduced under the name America 2000 by Lamar Alexander, Department of Education secretary during the Bush administration. The Clinton administration, after modifying the program slightly, renamed it GOALS 2000. (For more information on the current administration’s role in education, see Appendix H.)

It is important to understand that The World Core Curriculum is not some obscure document. The U.N. hopes to have the goals of the curriculum fully in place within the next few years, in time for our entrance into global government. To demonstrate its support for this program, the U.N. honored the curriculum’s author, Robert Muller, with a special peace prize for education in 1989.

Curriculum Strands

The three curriculum strands are adapted from The World Core Curriculum by Robert Muller, former United Nations Undersecretary General. The strands have been defined as follows:

The Human Family

Within this strand, humanity over time is explored including its universal nature and inherent diversity. This part of the curriculum reflects the richness of cultural heritage and the dignity of all peoples. Students will see themselves as members of an increasingly interdependent, global community, responsible for its future.
The Human Family strand includes some aspects of the traditional content areas of social studies, health education, and the arts.

Our Planetary Home and It’s Place in the Universe

Responsibility for understanding, preserving and managing our planet is explored within this strand. It provides a framework for the content associated with physical, earth and life sciences, and aspects of social studies, health and art. This content is examined in the context of historical, ethical and aesthetic perspectives.

Understanding and Fulfillment of the Individual

This strand emphasizes self-awareness through an understanding of the physical, social, emotional, and creative aspects of each individual. Experiences which integrate these components lead to a sense of self-worth, creative self-expression and responsible decision-making. Traditional content areas associated with the strand are visual and performing arts, physical education, health, literature, and affective education.

~ ~ ~ End of Typed Section ~ ~ ~

I HIGHLY Recommend this book! You can get it through Amazon.com Search either by title: The New World Religion
Or by Author: Gary Kah

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't thank you enough for your insight!! You did not talk a lot, not even close to how much I need to know hehe.

I am totally unaware of how school works here in U.S. mostly because I am not even from here. A friend of mine, which is Christian told me twice that I am not going to like public school. She said 'they won't teach christian things'. In my naive imagination I thought she was talking about 'evolution', which I plan on explaining to my kids that the bible is right and that unfortunately evolution is the official religion of the world and we do not believe on that. But you are telling a more serious thing. The New Age focus is on the next generations and the AC knows that what you teach a child will be with them forever.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi BMom (I hope you don't mind me shortening the nickname?) [Smile]

It's so good to see that others are aware of what's happening! I too am Very Disturbed by the cartoons that are now on the aire, but my son is 13 and the things they have for his age are just mind blowing. All this Anime stuff calling forth demons to do battle... Disney with all their W.I.T.C.H. Junk! And So Many More!

A couple of years ago Steven liked to watch Captian Planet and I had to stop it. I explained to him the LIES of New Age earth worship (they even had the false goddess gaia in it!). He understood and promptly stopped watching it (Thank the Lord!).

Now it's Star Wars and "The Force" (Shiver). Now, I enjoy sci-fi movies and I even liked Star Wars, but now that my eyes are fully open to all this deception it's just incredible! Daniel prophecised that the AC would honor a god of "Forces" and that's Exactly what the New Age does (as do the Freemasons/Illumanti). We're seeing this Invade so many aspects of our lives (Especially on TV and in the movies). They're trying to make kids think it's 'cool' to be able to 'manipulate the force' - It's nothing more then Witchcraft that the Bible warns us against!

If you are able to homeschool, I Pray you will! There are so many Horrid things in the Public School System now days. Especially in the sex education arena where they're promoting homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle. You don't have any say about your child being exposed to this JUNK either! It's mandatory, and they won't allow parents to sit in the classrooms to see what's being taught either.

The Lord opened my eyes on public school when Steven was in the 1st grade. Children were being allowed to continue in Violent behavior without fear of punishment. They were also teaching all kinds of 'Folk Lore' (which turned out to be nothing short of other religious beliefs).

Steven is now in a Fundamental, Independent, Baptist Chruch/School where he's learning about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (as well as getting a Very Sound Academic Education)! But I had to learn the hard way that even all 'christian' schools were not the same (or good for that matter). He was in two different christian school prior to this Baptist one. The first one was teaching 2nd graders about false roman gods and celebrations (without explaining that these were abominable things to the Lord!). The second school was lost in "Emotional Experience" often mistaking "Manifestations" as being from the Holy Spirit, when clearly they were not! Things like the Laugher stuff. They also believed that they could claim Anything in Jesus name and he would have to do it. This was just a horrible twisting of scriptures and I knew it was wrong. I PRAISE GOD for all these experiences because I have learned Much about deception through it all and HE has brought us to a place where HIS word is held as The Final Authority in all matters! I prayed long and hard for this, and the Lord is Faithful!!!!

I'm not sure why I went on and on like this LOL, but I Pray that there is something here that will help!

The Lord Bless you and Keep you and Guide you as you walk though this dark place called earth.

In Jesus Name, Amen

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrazilianMommy
Advanced Member
Member # 4787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrazilianMommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This movement looks like the 'so hated' communism, doesn't? People will be controled by the governament.

The earth (note lower caps) is special to God, no doubt, He said He will destroy who destroy the earth. It is a gift given to us and we should care about but it is a creation and should not be worshiped, it is not a source. The source is the Creator.

Interesting how the depopulation and the control over reproduction is part of the 'plan'. God said "..grow and multiply". AC definetly doesn't like children because he knows humans are better than he is and he is sure jealous.

Last night I was talking to my husband about things I have been reading here and I told him that when I moved to US I noticed the brainwashing all over the talk shows, so much that I stopped watching. Now I have little time for tv, mostly at night, after kids go to sleep. Anyway, the promotion of homossexuality on the health channel is too much, sex in general. I heard this woman (a dr of some kind) saying that rape was natural, because men needs to spread the genes!!! Absurd! Also saying that the 3rd gender is part of the human nature etc. The news can't stop talking about people's identity being stolen and credit cards being robbed. Which I think it is not even true.

Don't know if you guys remember about this guy, he used to be most wanted hacker (saw at 60 minutes, years ago) and he was caught, went to jail, served time and he was not supposed to work with computers. Anyway, the first time I heard of cc numbers being robbed, he was called to talk on CNN,he started saying things and they cut him off the air!! He was explaining how this would affect the companies that holds people's credit card numbers on their files, that people should call the companies etc..he said 'what? don't say that?" to someone that was probably beside the camera. Then they cut him off!!

Gave me the impression that it was all a set up. Let's just throw a credit card are not safe to scare people once and a while.

I watch carefully any cartoon that my kids watch and my older one already knows when something is 'not nice'. I see some N.Age thing being introduced to them. My favorite cartoon is the one called 'Little bear'. Little bear now meets this frog at the pond that uses a mantra and talks very strangely. Little bear had a sore throat and the frog said 'this is a temporary state of being'. What kind of talk is that? Mothers lets be watchful. I am almost considering homeschooling. My son is not 3.5 and we will send him straight to kindengarten. God knows how school will be then.

--------------------
Jesus loves you

Posts: 83 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to see the ‘advances’ of the N.W.O. as of 2001, check out this Newletter from Gary Kah (Author of One World Religion):

http://www.garykah.org/article3.html

Note especially the people who were in attendance; the ‘Religious’ agenda; the meetings that were scheduled (and why)… Check out the “Earth Charter” and what it means. http://www.earthcharter.org/innerpg.cfm?id_menu=19

Check out “The Ark of Hope” (Ark of the New Age Covenant) which was designed to House the Earth Charter: http://www.contenderministries.org/articles/arkofhope.php

-

Also, keep in mind that to these Pantheistic people, to save ‘mother earth – gaia’ they must first ‘purge’ (eliminate) over 2/3rds of the earths population for “Sustainable Development.” Theses are the Agenda’s that are currently being ‘worked out’ by the powers that be in the world. Don’t think for a Moment that America is not part of this plan… especially when you notice that Bush Sr. was in attendance at the above link.

What is Sustainable Development? Here are three articles from The Cutting Edge that examine this deadly deception:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1693.cfm

OCCULT THEOLOGICAL BASIS FOR HATING THIS INDUSTRIAL CIVILIZATION
Sustainable Development Series = Destruction of this Civilization -- Part 1

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1694.cfm

WEATHER CONTROL AND WEATHER WARFARE
Sustainable Development Series = Destruction of this Civilization -- Part 2

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1695.cfm

MAJOR DISCOVERY! MAPS OF DEADLY STORMS OF PAST YEARS CONFORMS GREATLY WITH THE U.N. MAP OF "RESERVE AND CORRIDOR SYSTEM TO PROTECT BIODIVERSITY"!
Sustainable Development Series = Destruction of Industrial Civilization -- Part 3

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement