Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Who said this? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Who said this?
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Perhaps. I also got the impression that this was a "shot" at Bush. Being the line of thought that just because he claims to be a Christian doesn't mean he is one. Maybe we are reading too much into it, but compared to the content of a couple other threads, I thought the underlying message was pretty clear.
Thank you for explaining Redkermit. It never would have occured to me that it was anything but a post about "who said this". Most people are shocked to find these are the words of Hitler.

In fact, I recall another thread in this regard where someone posted the same thing. I dont remember who it was, Dale or Drew or someone posted this and I was shocked, and did not know that Hitler had posted these things.

I dont think that it is a good thing to think that we know what motivates people. I think that this is the very thing we cant be judges of....the intents of the heart of men.

I once wondered about someone I knew who seemed to blindly uphold things someone else I knew said and I thought this so strange; I thought "talk about blind allegence" I mean this person could have said the sky is falling and this other person I thought would have said..."Yes, the sky is surely falling!" Then I learned that she was his mother!

Someone else I know used to condemn everything someone else I knew said; "I thought....ughhh what a negative attitude!" It didn't seem to matter what this person said, it was evil and mean and ugly and wrong.... then one day, I learned that the one being condemned was the exhusband of the one condemning.

You make think that is funny...or even not so funny..but both situations are true; and both show me that we most times do not know what things motivate the actions or words of others and we should not try to judge the intents of people's hearts.

We all have paradigms that color the way we view the world and the people and events in our lives.

If we want to know if this was a stab at Bush, we should ask; maybe it was; maybe it was not. Maybe it was a stab at all of us who would believe that a person who says they are a Christian is a Christian. Maybe it was genunine shock on her part; maybe it was an earnest shared feeling that things are not always as they seem. Maybe it was just an interesting thing to post!!!

But if we assume that we know the motivation of her heart then we might just find that the devil has allowed us to be offened that we sin against Deb by judging what we cannot judge justly.

I know that if someone says to me "I am a Christian, then I believe them to be a Christian." If I then learn that they believe that Jesus is something other than the Jesus of the scripture, that while they might believe themselves to be Christians, they are deceived. But even then, It is not I that discerned the intents of their heart, but it is the word of God that did so. I was only able to see it because I knew the word of God.

We can look at Hitler and see that he was not a Christian, but we can only do this because 1. his actions do not line up with the word of God and 2. We have lived long enough to see his end and know that it was worse and more evil than his beginning.

As long as a man lives, we do not know what God will do with his life. Moses, was a murderer...so was David. Paul persecuted believers. Paul was an evil man, but Paul was ordained from birth to be what Paul would be.

Time will tell what Bush is or is not; maybe we will be given privy to see it, as we are now with Hitler, maybe we will not be given privy. In the mean time, can we call sin that we can see sin? You betcha we can and we should, because to call evil good is a sin every bit as much as to call good evil.

When I hear Bush says things like this while professing the Christianity of the Holy Bible and the Faith of Abraham Issac and Jacob, there is a problem in that the walk and the talk are at odds with one another and to say differently is to call evil good.

"According to Muslim teachings, God first revealed His word in the Holy Qur'an to the prophet, Muhammad, during the month of Ramadan. That word has guided billions of believers across the centuries, and those believers built a culture of learning and literature and science. All the world continues to benefit from this faith and its achievements."
Remarks by the President George W. Bush At Iftaar Dinner
The State Dining Room, Washington, D.C.
November 19, 2001

"The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace."
President George W. Bush's Message for Ramadan
November 15, 2001

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Ridge, the First Head of Homeland Security!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said this?

"A cultist is anyone who … Has a strong belief in the Bible & the second coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high level of giving to Christian causes; who home schools their children; who have accumulated survival foods and have a strong belief in the 2nd amendment; and distrusts big government. Anyone who fits any of these characteristics is cause for concern, but someone who fits two or more of these traits is a threat, and any family exposed to this is at risk, which would require government intervention."

Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty,

Thank you - God bless - have a great day too.

Joanne

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gramajo320

No problem whatsoever. Believe me I live in a state of confusion sometime. [Wink] It does make life interesting. [spiny]
no harm no problem.
so you have a great day.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red Kermit,

Yes you are right. The words "Let's roll" were the last words Todd Beamer spoke before he and two other men attacked the terrorist thereby forcing the plane to crash in a field in PA.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
redkermit

My point was that many voted for President Bush because they thought he was a Christian, but just because someone says there are does not mean they will. He would have thought that Vice President Cheney would use the "F" word and then refuse to apologize for it.
betty

TG - I understand your point, my comment had nothing to do with your post. I was just saying I got the same impression as Peh did about the original post of this topic.

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right TG!! I think that is sooo funny. I believe he was a great person.
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
redkermit

My point was that many voted for President Bush because they thought he was a Christian, but just because someone says there are does not mean they will. He would have thought that Vice President Cheney would use the "F" word and then refuse to apologize for it.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Texas Grandma,

I misunderstood your reply - I thought you were replying in reference to mine. I'll try not to misunderstand again.

--------------------
Gramajo320

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said this?

"God and man are one. Man is incarnate God."

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Did I miss something? What exactly did Bush have to do with this quote from Hitler?

Perhaps. I also got the impression that this was a "shot" at Bush. Being the line of thought that just because he claims to be a Christian doesn't mean he is one. Maybe we are reading too much into it, but compared to the content of a couple other threads, I thought the underlying message was pretty clear.

Anyway, to Gramajo's quote, "Let's roll" belongs to Todd Beamer, I believe. I hope I got the name right.

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Madamn I may be drunk but you are sure ugly. Tomorrow i will be sober but you will still be ugly.

I did some searching and came up with

Winston Churchill

--------------------

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great GJ, I thought perhaps it was MacArthur. Yes, I remember learning anout that death march but the place Bataan illuded me.

I just love learning history and new things as well. okay, i got one. This is from memory so the quote maybe a little off. Here goes:

Madamn I may be drunk but you are sure ugly. Tomorrow i will be sober but you will still be ugly.

This maybe not the exact words but the meaning is the same. Know who said it?

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

TexasGrandma:

This is indded Martain Luther:

" have held many things in my hands, and have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess."

Grandmajo: "Let's Roll" were the brave words of Todd Beamer as he rallied the passengers aboard Flight 93, to try and stop their hijackers on Spetember 11th.

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

I have held many things in my hands, and have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess.

This is not Marther Luther?

--------------------

Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

"Let's Roll." Do you know who said those two now famous words?

Yahsway, yes I agree with you that it would be very educational to keep this game going.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Texas Grandma and Yahsway,

No it wasn't Martin Luther King, Texas Grandma - good try though. Yahsway, you came the closest - yes it was a military leader. The answer is as follows: During world war two General Douglas MacArthur and his family were stationed in the Phillipine Islands. Word came that there was an impending invasion by the Japanese forthcoming.
General MacArthur and troops retreated to Bataan. An evacuation of General MacArthur and his family was ordered and right before he and his family left he stated "I came out of Bataan and I shall return." He did not want to have to leave his troops or the Phillipino people but he was ordered to do so.
Bataan is where the infamous Japanese death march occurred when they ordered all the prisoners of war to march giving them no mercy of any kind.

--------------------
Gramajo320

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Okay GramaJo, the suspense is getting to me. Please let us know who said that? Was it a military leader?

I like this game, lets keep it going as its very educational. Shalom

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Martin Luther ??????

--------------------

Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

It will be really good to know the answer as to who said that.

--------------------
Gramajo320

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me, but we're still on this question:

quote:
Here is another for you. Who said this?

I have held many things in my hands, and have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

"I came out of Bataan and I shall return." Do you know who said this and why?

--------------------
Gramajo320

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Thank you Whitesands [hug]

Can anyone guess Homeschoolers question? I tried...

--------------------

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

John F. Kennedy I believe said that. Shalom
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country." Guess who said this.

--------------------
Gramajo320

whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peh, I really don't think it's fair to make a blind sided statement about a persons faith and implying they don't have faith in God...

Soft has faith in Jesus and His Word and is watching for His coming as He commanded. Jesus gave us many prophecies of future events that will ocurr in the world before His return.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Well, I will wait and see if someone else can guess who said it and if not I will tell you, but I think that this thread is cool! I would like to see it continue.

You know, I have always been kind of awed by some of the people God has chosen to bring about his will. Think about it; It was Nebuchadnezzar that God used to bring judgment on the ruthless Assyrians when their time came for judgment. Then look at Cyrus! He was as pagan as they come, but God used him, a Pagan, Persian King, to return Judah to Jerusalem and to finance the the rebuiding of the wall and the city and the temple. And he sent back all the things that Nebuchadnezzar had hauled out of the temple as spoil! An Cyrus come perhaps more closely than any other pagan I can think of to giving glory to God's sovereignty with his decree:

Ezra 1:2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

hah! I should have saved that for a "Who said this?" [Razz]

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Well said Linda, and I am indeed checking myself (and have been) [Smile] I don't necessairly like all that I see, but I'm in constant Prayer regarding it. The Lord will see me through all of this - I have no doubt on that!

I voted for Bush too because I felt he was God's choice as well. But I've done a whole lot of flip-flopping (even more then Kerry did [Big Grin] ) on how I feel about his presidency and his past (Skull & Bones that is). I just can't ignore all of the Bad Fruit he has produced as president. Especially the role he's taken against Israel. Or the Freedoms we're going to be giving away under the Patriot Act (among other things). I also can't ignore what I Know about Freemasonry either. Believe me, I Fought believing what I do now! I didn't want to believe it! But I asked for the Truth...(And NO, I don't think he's the AC)

As for you last quess who said... I don't really know, but I'm going to guess "Spurgen?" (sp?) (I know I've heard this quote before, but as usual... memory fails me [Wink] )

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

by the way...... The quote is Mother Theresa.

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Did I miss something? What exactly did Bush have to do with this quote from Hitler?

Jesus said according to your faith, be it unto you and then he touched their eyes. Their faith was in Christ.

I really do not see how this applies to believing something one reads to be true or not. Some people believe everything they read, some people believe nothing they read some 1/2 what they read and I think that there are many factors that influence what whether we believe what we read. Is it about someone you know, like, care about? Is it written by someone you know like or care about? Have you had any experiences that would lead you to believe or disbelieve what you have read or the person wtiting it? Do you have any previous knowledge that supports the truth of what you read. What if anything will it cost you personally, emotionally or otherwise to believe what you have read? Does it challenge your paradigms? will it cause you to have to change a paradigm? and on and on.

I really do not know what Bush had to do with this thread, but you know what, I voted for Bush, I would vote for him again, I believe that God put me in a place where the government is elected and made me free to vote and so I vote and I voted for Bush because I thought he was the best candidate and I still do think that. I prayed ferverently regarding the election for God's will to be done, what ever that may be and I believe that his will was that Bush would be president. I continue to pray that this government would be led by God and that those in power would seek HIS will.

But I am not so blind as to think that the very coming of the AntiChrist himself to power is not the will of God, and if that man be bush himself then so be it. Even the destruction of the last days are within God's plan. God is in control.

Personally, wrong nationality IMHO, but this government is not now above conspiracy nor has it ever been above conspiracy. Do we remember Jimmy Hoffa? Do we remember the Cuban Missle Crisis or the Iran Contra Scandal or those that were poisoned with agent orange in Viet Nam or the assisinations of Kennedy, Martin Luther King, or what about the attempts to assisinate Castro, or Watergate or TWA 800, or Monsanto, or what about Manuel Noriega and the "War on Drugs", what about the CIA created, trained, and armed death squads in Guatemala. Where ever there are men and power and money, there is opportunity for corruption and conspiracy.

Do we somehow think that the Beast is going to not be here one day and be here the next? The beast has been here from the beginning and it arose up from a sea of people.

I do not think that there is anything wrong with seeing what is going on in the world and trying to discern if it be of God or if it be of the enemy.

However, I will say this, if we find our selves reading more of what the enemy is doing in the world than we find ourselves reading God's word, then we might check ourselves.

If we find ourselves meditating more on what the enemy is doing in the world that the scriptures or what God has done and is doing in the world, then we better check ourselves.

If we find our selves more concerned about what the enemy is doing in the world than what God is doing and wills to do in the world, then we better check ourselves.

But, as much as I know that I want to live in a vacume with nothing but God and my Bible, I know that this is not God's way, He has called us to be light and love and salt in the world and to live in the world and so sometimes it is good to know what is going on in the world.

How would we know how to pray, of we did not know what was going on?

Ok, I am off the soap box.

by the way...... The quote is Mother Theresa.

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Hey Deb: This could be a very interesting thread: I have one for you.... Who said this?

"Oh, I hope I am converting, I don't mean what you think....if in coming face to face with God we accept Him in our lives, then we are coverting. We become a better Hindu, a better Muslim, a better Catholic, a better what ever we are......

What approach would I use? For me naturally it would be a Catholic one, for you it may be Hindu, and for someone else Buddhist, according to one's conscience. What God is in your mind, you must accept."

Linda, Is it John Paul II?

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

...wow

Peh, You can choose to believe what you want. I know that it has been the enemy's plan since the beginning to try to make himself god. You can choose to believe that he doesn't have followers that are doing things according to the plans he's made with his minions throughout the ages... but we've been told it would happen. God's Word tells us this. God didn't choose to lay out the specific plans, but Daniel said that there would be those who understood and would instruct many. Now, I am NOT one of those, but I can see what's happening and I'm simply forwarding what I find. It's up to you rather you choose to believe it or not... Many people have tried to shed light on the darkness (Eph 5:11), but as usual, most people want to keep their heads in the sand. Do you really think the AC is going to come about out of some spiritual vaccum? That he's just going to magically appear on the world stage?

You do have a choice about reading these threads you know... you don't have to. I am most definitely NOT advocating militant behavior or any revolt against government, I have very simply been sharing what I find. If you find this unacceptable, then please don't read my posts. Thank you [Smile]

--------------------

peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus said in many ways what you get is according to your faith.

You and others apparently have faith in things that are printed which accuse government officials of many terrible plots and actions. I don't.

According to your faith, you will see what you see. According to mine, I will see what I see.

--------------------
St. Peh
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Thank you. I don't know why that didn't come up on a search?

Yet, I still don't get what you were trying to say?

--------------------

peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by peh:
But, as Jesus also said, according to your faith, so be it unto you...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is this?

Mt 9:29

--------------------
St. Peh

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Jesus also said:

Matthew7:15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

But this one I can't seem to find:
quote:
Originally posted by peh:

Where is this?

--------------------

peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

I don't think Hitler could be classified as a politician in the same sense that President Bush is a political figure, any more than Jim Jones could be called one. Hitler thought he was the Christ according to one biographer. And we know according to all evidence that he was a nutcase.

Jesus said many would come saying....doesn't make politicians who say they are Christian automatically suspect.

--------------------
St. Peh

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

John Paul II??

I remember reading something like that awhile ago that he said.

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Hey Deb: This could be a very interesting thread: I have one for you.... Who said this?

"Oh, I hope I am converting, I don't mean what you think....if in coming face to face with God we accept Him in our lives, then we are coverting. We become a better Hindu, a better Muslim, a better Catholic, a better what ever we are......

What approach would I use? For me naturally it would be a Catholic one, for you it may be Hindu, and for someone else Buddhist, according to one's conscience. What God is in your mind, you must accept."

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Wow! I really didn't think anyone was going to guess that.

Yes, it does make one think... doesn't it? [Frown]

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Adolf Hitler

Kind of shoots holes in the theory that just because a politican says he is a Christian, doesn't make it so. [Frown]

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 17 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can You Guess Who said these things?

"My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior... I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

"Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross."

"For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator"

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement