Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » "The Plan" (as I understand it so far...)

Author Topic: "The Plan" (as I understand it so far...)
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Part of the scenario is not just to dilute America's values, but eliminate us altogether as a world power. Believe it or not, as corrupted as we are, we're still the one wall of resistance to these powers sweeping into play unimpeded. That's why so much scandal has been initiated on American soil--from the Federal Reserve to the Kennedy assassination to Watergate to 9/11--it's all of a common thread.

It all seems unreal until you do some indepth research and discover the same interconnected elements at the heart of each scandal, disaster, conspiracy. "The Octopus" as it's been called; many twisted tentacles, but only one evil center joining them to the same beast.

And, the one person they all seem to want to separate you and me from: the Lord Christ. Need I say more?

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laurye
Community Member
Member # 4733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laurye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a very interesting article you found.
Posts: 16 | From: Chicago, IL. | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by redkermit:
But, then with the Pentagon picture, they attribute it to symbolism that the fire and smoke come from the middle, allowing it to operate as normal. As with the plane that struck the Pentagon, the rest of the building was still functional. If the game was so accurate with the twin towers, why wouldn't it be just as accurate with the Pentagon, instead of supposedly resorting to symbolism?

You'll notice that neither the cards on the Trade Center or the Pentagon show planes. Perhaps at the time these cards were developed, the full plan hadn't been worked out as how to bring about these explosions. But my husband made the same observation about the fire being in the middle of the Pentagon. I think the Cutting Edge missed this point too... If you look at that card again, you'll notice that the flames obstruct any view of one side of the Pentagon. I'm guessing that obstructed side was the side of the impact. The card doesn't show which 'angle' it's looking at the Pentagon from. But any way you look at this whole thing... how on earth could Anyone have that knowledge a full 7 years before the events happened? And so accurately too!

My husband and I did a search on that card game just to make sure it's real. It is, and it was issued in 1994!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only scanned the article very quickly, but thought one thing was interesting. They give the game credit for accurately depicting the twin towers being destroyed by the airplane - one plan hitting one tower first - even saying it shows it in the correct spot. But, then with the Pentagon picture, they attribute it to symbolism that the fire and smoke come from the middle, allowing it to operate as normal. As with the plane that struck the Pentagon, the rest of the building was still functional. If the game was so accurate with the twin towers, why wouldn't it be just as accurate with the Pentagon, instead of supposedly resorting to symbolism?

Anyway, definitely some interesting stuff, though.

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the plan to me Soft....Number 5 on your list is very interesting..."Order out of chaos" is the philosophy behind the method of bringing the new world order into a full fledged one world government.
Look at the level of control the U.S. government gained from the attack on the twin towers...WWII paved the way for the formation of the U.N.

I heard on a radio program that there is a statue at the U.N. headquarters of a globe that is broken into different parts and in the center are all these mechanical gears bringing it all back together...That same statue is also found at the vatican.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've been following the various threads I've been posting here the past month or so, you'll see that there is something very strange going on in the world. I've come across So Much Evidence for the idea that there does indeed exist something the New Agers and Illumanists call "The Plan" (which will ultimately usher in Anti-Christ and his government). Here's how I understand it so far:

“The Plan” (as I understand it so far) is to:

1. Change public opinion on several issues (especially on environmental issues and issues of sexual orientation) by infiltrating our schools and churches. We see this has been and is happening. This has been a ‘conditioning’ of our minds to accept the idea that global warming is caused by our lifestyles (actually, it’s being caused by specific technology created to bring about ‘natural disasters’ to convince the world of this lie). The whole issue of homosexuality has to do with depopulating the planet… I’ll get to that later.

2. (Also under ‘conditioning’) Bring about an “ecumenical” unity between all the religions of the world. We see this happening with the RCC at the forefront. The idea is to weaken the True Christian and try to “Deceive even the Elect” into believing that all religions are valid paths to god and that all religions have some ‘truth’ in them. Those who will not accept this position will be considered “Haters” or “Intolerant.” We see these labels being applied to us even today… I’ve heard many claims that “Fundamentalists are the Scourge of the Earth…” This type of mentality will bring about what Jesus told us would happen, that brother would betray brother… This is also where the “Earthquakes” come into play. Uncovering ancient ‘wisdom’ that they claim will reveal that all religions have a false base and need to be ‘realigned’ and ‘reorganized’ into a New World Religion.

3. Depopulate the Earth. Through various means (War, Famine, Pestilence (sickness), and killing family values). This is why we see the “Gay Agenda” so aggressively. This is also why Planned Parenthood was organized. Their ultimate goal is to depopulate the Earth to fewer than 2 billion people. They believe this is the largest amount the Earth and its resources can sustain. They intend to ‘redistribute’ the ‘wealth’ to these 2 billion so that all will have a similar standard of living. One of the plans involves having the CDC unleash certain illnesses to cause a global pandemic. Of course, those who are “acceptable” to “The Plan” will be inoculated against whatever it is they plan to unleash on the rest of us.

4. To Stage various “Distresses” (e.g., earthquakes, flooding, extreme weather). This is done through the technology originally developed by the Russians, but America now has it too and it’s called HAARP (which is located in Alaska). Their technology also includes the ability to use our atmosphere as a giant screen that they can “Project” 3-D Holographic images onto. This coupled with an ability to transmit a message in every language on earth, which can be heard ‘inside the head’ so that even blind and deaf people will be able to hear and see it. Yes, this technology Does Exist! And Yes, they are going to use it to STAGE a false second coming in order to usher in their “Golden Age of Aquarius” and their “New Age Messiah” (Anti-Christ).

5. To bring about World War III so the earth might be ‘Cleansed’ of those who don’t go along with the program. Also because they believe the Earth should only have at the maximum 2 billion people. That means more then 4 billion people must be ‘cleansed’ from the Earth to bring about their delusion. Anyone remember Al Gore and his Nature Worship book? Political Affiliation doesn’t matter at all… both sides (Republican and Democrat) are well covered by “the powers that be.” New Agers on the Left, and Illuminists on the Right. Both have the same ultimate agenda… to usher in Anti-Christ.

I think one of the Most Disturbing pieces of Evidence I’ve come across is this article from The Cutting Edge Ministry that shows how the attacks of 9/11 were Well Planned Out years before it happened… and Not by the Islamics, but by ‘The Powers that Be.”

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

“Smoking Gun Proof” – You’ve got to read this and look at the images on those cards!!! Those cards were Produced in 1995 – that’s 7 years before these things happened!

I have no idea if the numbers are in the correct order… perhaps they overlap each other. I don’t know if I have all the information either, but one thing I’m sure of is that this “Script” (or The Plan) does indeed exist and that the Enemy’s followers (those poor lost souls) are following it to the letter… as far as the Lord God Almighty will allow them to, because HIS Restrainer is still restraining the full realization of “The Plan” until HIS timing says go. Nothing will happen Before the Lord God Almighty’s timing!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement