Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Israel Expects Full-Scale Mideastern War In 2006

Author Topic: Israel Expects Full-Scale Mideastern War In 2006
redkermit
Advanced Member
Member # 4059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redkermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rancan6776:
George Bush is a good man. His only problem is that through the Methodist Church he has been taught that all the promises of the old covenant are now transferred to the church.(the replacement theory) His staff also believes in this theory. God has place George W where he is and is using Bush to bring about His plan. We should rejoice (always) in that and not bash Bush. Our God is sovereign and everything sifts through His hands. [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

AMEN, I totally agree!

--------------------
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. (Ps. 84:10b)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Listen Online:
www.wmuz.com
www.997flr.org

Posts: 604 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rancan6776
Advanced Member
Member # 3943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rancan6776     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
George Bush is a good man. His only problem is that through the Methodist Church he has been taught that all the promises of the old covenant are now transferred to the church.(the replacement theory) His staff also believes in this theory. God has place George W where he is and is using Bush to bring about His plan. We should rejoice (always) in that and not bash Bush. Our God is sovereign and everything sifts through His hands. [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]
Posts: 52 | From: east texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know im not supposed to gossip but suposedly he doesnt read the newspaper (maybe anything else too.) If its due to dyslexia or a learning problem I'm fine with that But, if not, you're a president not bein informed and not reading.

Bottom line: Maybe the "man of god" who has "god's will" neve rread the Bible but, maybe he was such a man of god he "didn't have to."

with the palestine thing, makes total sense as a way to help, just like bombing and killing and propagna ends and protects us from terrorism Wanna remove terrorism? remove the terror not the mass culture.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
Apparently President Bush has not been reading the same Bible that I have been reading.

Methinks you've hit the nail on the head Sis... I'm sure he knows the scriptures, but I've come to believe that his preferred 'holey writ' appears to be of the 'illumated' type  -

[Frown]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The birth of Palestine, the Bush administration continues to insist, would effectively put an end to regional animosity towards Israel.
Apparently President Bush has not been reading the same Bible that I have been reading.

Zechariah 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe i should pray to remember what to pray for, i feel so bad when i keep reading these things and forgetting to pray about it aaah!

But yeah, I think Isreal and the whole middle east needs pray. prayer for the people and this false deomcracy in iraq from what i feel is being the new world order capital. the capital of the new world and its order etc.

God's chosen people were in Isreal and they need prayer Palestinneans need pray for peace within them and to not take it out on Isrealis and vice versa for the Isrealis.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 2 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bridgesforpeace.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2138

Israel Expects Full-Scale Mideastern War In 2006

Israel has reportedly expressed its belief to Washington that Iran and several of its Arab allies are preparing for a full-scale war against the Jewish state, possibly following the expected United States withdrawal from Iraq in 2006.

Unnamed U.S. officials told Middle East Newsline this week that according to Israeli assessments, the departure of most American forces from the region would lead to increased tensions and provide an atmosphere ripe for an escalation of violence.

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon “has relayed repeated messages to the administration that Iran and its Arab allies are preparing for war,” one official said. Sharon reportedly raised the issue with President George W. Bush and Vice President Richard Cheney during his recent visit to the U.S., telling the Americans that an Iran emboldened with the acquisition of nuclear weapons would seek to form a regional alliance against Israel.

Israeli military intelligence reported earlier in the month that the Lebanese terrorist organization Hizbullah is already planning a major offensive along Israel’s northern border, likely at the behest of Tehran.

But Washington has been largely dismissive of Israel’s assessments of Iran’s nuclear program and, therefore, the presence of any serious threat in the near future.

"Our intelligence community has used in the past an estimate that said that Iran was not likely to acquire a nuclear weapon before the beginning of the next decade," state department spokesman Richard Boucher said on April 13. "That remains the case."

Americans’ top priority in the region at this time, officials said, was to ensure Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza and northern Samaria and the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state on the Jews’ biblical heartland.

The birth of Palestine, the Bush administration continues to insist, would effectively put an end to regional animosity towards Israel.

"If you resolve the Israeli-Palestinian issue, you've resolved the problem with extremism," Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said. The Jewish state, however, suffered three full-scale, Arab-initiated wars and countless terrorism attacks during the 19 years prior to taking control of Judea, Samaria, and Gaza in 1967.
~ ~ ~ End of Quote of Article ~ ~ ~

As I’ve posted in other threads, this seems to be ‘following a Script’ that’s been written by demons (but God knew about all along and therefore warned us about in Prophecy!). Take another look at this article I posted: http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=002127

Now, rather act 2 is accurate and Israel will strike first remains to be seen, but I’ll guarantee you we have not seen the worst of the War in Israel yet…

This particular book keeps coming up in So Many different sources: “ The Armageddon Script” by Peter LeMesurier that I decided to order a used copy just for references myself. There IS a Conspiracy and it’s headed by Satan. He’s using the New Age Movement, Freemasonry, the RCC, the Apostate Church, and all other religions to bring about “The Plan” (as the New Agers call it). I’ll do a separate post on “The Plan” as I understand it so far…

No one Has to believe this... And many may think I've completely lost my mind, but I can't see how anyone could believe Bible Prophecy and not understand that Satan has his plan too and that he has his followers (throughout the ages) following it and divising ways to bring it about. Yes, there IS a Conspiracy and It's all about brining Anti-Christ into the world.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement