Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Can man make Earthquakes?

Author Topic: Can man make Earthquakes?
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last night, I saw lighting like never before. I've seen it before in the sky and not hit the ground. But, this had a rythm etc. I'm not saying last night was made by man. My mom feels it may be "heat lighting"

Anyways, are people able to produce (or thorugh Blue Beam type hologrphically) produce lighting? maybe just in the sky above and not come down like what i saw so far Can they make thunder? can they give us the shake thunder gives etc? can they even do rainstorms and other things?

It really got me to thinking.

and, kinda off topic, but there's something with black and then a ring of fire and/or light I htink it means creation, maybe God's creation? If you dont know what I"m talkin about that's fine. I'll try and find pic and post maybe. But, I also saw ike a ring/cirlce kinda loked like maybe the sun too but it was like a circle and flashes around it too. I've never seen anything like that in my life! I got an eery sense. How revleations talks about ighting etc too. I closed my eyes and asked God if this meant something, possibly with second coming, to raise my hand, and it started slowly rising! It could of been my own subconsious or Satan too who knows? But, I just got this eery and strong feeling.

but, back to what I said. If we can make earthquakes, I see lighting and thunder maybe tornadoes and hurricanes in our near (or even present time) future!

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LaurieFL:
Look, I am a scientist and I am telling you that you are buying into science fiction. Do not allow your ignorance to mislead you into believing such garbage. There are plenty of other concrete things to look at that point to the "end times" upon us, but allowing yourslef to believe things which are not scientifically feasible simply because you don't understand the fundamental principles merely makes you look gullible.

A microchip under the skin that could be used to buy and sell and possibly track you, cell phones (which can be tracked), and the internet probably didn't look scientifically feasible in the year 1900 . The stealth bomber had many sightings over the years and the people that reported sightings were pretty much silenced as crack pots..It was for obvious reasons that the government didn't want details known about the aircraft while they were developing it...who knows what kind of weapons of warfare are being developed now ?

I've heard about project blue beam and haarp...But because we do or don't understand the science behind these devices make them no more or less real if these claims actually are true.

I have no idea if it's true or not but there's been an awful lot of stir about it to totally dismiss the possibility... Soft is just sharing the interesting info.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if certain weather things aren't planned out on purpose, I do feel they can be from our actions. Could the recent sandstorm in Iraq be due to the bombings and war? Also, vehicles like jeeps or what have you on usually untravelled desserts. And, I'm sure bombs mess with plate techtonics Anything that can destroy buildings has got to disrupt the earth. And, even if not right away, its gotta do impact somehow.

I feel that we as people from building and traveling and polluting cause erosion, mudlides, landslindes, floods, earthquakes and other disasters. I'm as guilty as anyone, but its just basica common sense to jme. The more civilization and technology developes, the more this will probably happen. I've heard California has had more earthquakes from 1990-2000 than all recorded history (with probably the exception of 2000-20005 if the pattern continued.) If bombs 9especially nuclear) were dropped on say the ring of fire in Japan, how deadly would that be?

I do belive that God can also putbad weather where wicked people and/or wicked actions are. The same with health things like plagues. The ten plagues happened because of people being disobedient to God. Some natural disasters probably are due to nature itself but some are probably also due to disobedience to God. I also think God can cause these types of disasters as warnings to help people. Like saying "This action has created this landslide here or this or that, keep it up and keep being wicked and evil and it will be much worse. This is my way to make you who are wicked see your actions can and will have consequences."

I think that some books/sites/reports on conspiracy theories are far fetched. Some are right on point. But, even if some are off or out there, there is some fact or possiblity of it being able to happen or have had happened in the past. Just because certain parts of a conspiracy theory aren't right, that doesn't mean that every part of it is off.

there's another site (if I have url correct)

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/projects.html

I could be wrong on the url though.

--------------------

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taliston
Community Member
Member # 4735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taliston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you found that website helpful. The link I posted I had initially come across about 2 years ago, and I had printed it out and put it in my Bible study notebook. When I read this post it reminded me of it. I mention that because they were talking about this a few years before the Tsunami, the floods and mudslides out in California, the earthquake in Iran and when I hear about catastrophic weather type conditions I really wonder sometimes?

I wish I could remember the specific details about this one incident. There was this island that was inhabited by a type of people that were uncivilized. They were interested in 'civilizing' these people for some reason? (Maybe the island had something they were interested in? Ex: oil, natural resources, diamonds...?) Anyway,...these people would not cooperate and after a period of time there was this mudslide on this island that killed about 600 people. I probably shouldn't mention it now, because I can't find the info. to reference it. But I really thought it was a very strange coincidence.

I have spent a little 'too much time' on The CuttingEdge. lol. People complain that they are just 'paranoid conspiracy theorists' and "don't believe everything you read on the internet," but they seem to really put a lot of work into there research. I usually will investigate a topic even further through other resources (books, other sites, news articles) before I draw a conclusion. I personally think that they are right about some things.

Posts: 12 | From: NC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve just discovered that The Cutting Edge Ministry has a Whole Lot of articles on the “Weather Control” issue. Check out this link:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/weather.cfm

Weather Control

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Said:

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

John 10:14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 10:27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

PRAISE GOD!!! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

I definately appreciate the articles you give and info softtouch. At first, yeah I do have a little fear, I think we cannot help but naturally have fear. But, we must have trust in God to remove the fear. I would still have fear due to the war on Iraq and our administration anyways, regaurdless of all this extra information.

For people to say that these articles you post would give us fear, which is what Satan wants, I think its the opposit. I think Satan would prefer us to be unprepared and not know about these things. I'd rather know the enemies tactics and stragies before battle than to just go there with no clue.

The New World Order is also gorna be one world relgion right? just wondering on that too.

Upon first hearing about project blue beam's information (sorry to go off topic but its still releveant I fell0 I was yeah a little scare. To image we could be fooled into thinking it Jesus coming from the sky but a hologram and/or to feel God is talking to us but its not. But,, then, wouldn't we know the difference between God or not? Unless they can make us actually "feel"" the holy spirit in us (example: have your hand be lifted up), I don't think that at least Christians would be fooled There'd be no way God could tell us its the end or anything at all (esepcially all of the people at once) without feeling something from the Holy Spirit as well! And, no matter how convincing a hologram is, I feel we'd still feel it in our hearts whether it is Jesus or not.

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by taliston:
Hello. I'm new here and I have not formally introduced myself, but I was reading this thread and I thought I would post this link. Of course, you individually will chose to believe or not to believe this information. Weather Warfare

Thank you for posting this link Taliston! That's an Excellent Article! I'm going to post a few 'exerpts' here:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1694.cfm

quote:
To put this principle in another way, the very existence of laws about autos proves that autos exist, and exist in enough quantity to prove to be a huge problem without the laws that regulate them.

The existence of the recorded law regulating automobiles proves the existence of the automobile to anyone who has never seen one in his life!

Of course, the same could be said for anything in our society, both technical and non-technical.

Since this is true, you can imagine our surprise and shock when we discovered that a United Nations Treaty exists which pledges all member states to refrain from using Weather Control as a lethal weapon upon other states!

The existence of this recorded law -- this U.N. Treaty -- proves the existence of the reality of Weather Warfare!

quote:
Notice that the date of this cover letter was 27 October 1978, which means that this treaty was in effect at the time this certified true copy was mailed. The name of the treaty is "CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES APPROVED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE UNITED NATIONS ON 10 DECEMBER 1976".
Now, why would they prohibit the use us technology that does not exist?

The above article breaks down the terms of this treaty to prove this technology does indeed exist and they also show how the New World Order has control of it for their purposes of bring about their “New Age Messiah” (the AntiChrist).

I don’t post these articles here to cause Fear… but to INFORM people of what’s going on. Those who are Saved by Grace through the Atonement (shed blood) of Jesus our Lord and Savior need not fear anything man or satan has planned.

The Bible tells us to be as Wise as serpents (know what the enemy is up to), but as Harmless as Doves (don’t participate in his activities).

Matthew 10:16Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

If these articles cause anyone fear, then I pray that they will use that fear to drive them deep into God’s Holy Word (The Bible) and into a deeper, more intimate personal relationship with HIM through Study of His Word and Prayer. We Must Know HIM and He Must KNOW Us.

--------------------

taliston
Community Member
Member # 4735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taliston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I'm new here and I have not formally introduced myself, but I was reading this thread and I thought I would post this link. Of course, you individually will chose to believe or not to believe this information. Weather Warfare

Also, some of the more recent natural disasters 'could be' due to experimentation with nuclear warfare and and nuclear weapons hidden underground. For example, the earthquake in Iran a little over a year ago. There were rumors that even though the US did not find any WMD in Iraq, Suddam had months while the US threatened him, to export them to neighboring areas. Other predominately Muslim countries, and also countries that were making under the table deals for oil. Anyways. Getting into something else there, but that's also why they didn't want to help us fight in Iraq. (People forget that we did find Russian warheads and a large amount of US cash buried).

Posts: 12 | From: NC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

^^^^^ I agree. I think its possible for a scientist to not even know the real available technology and all that for corrupt things. I've asked a couple people last weekend about the earthquake thing, and one said he already knew about that gong on.

Its not just science but probably bombs or something else that can create earthquakes. And, as I said, if they can do it for movies, why couldn't they elsee where?

I think Satan's just as likely to want us unprepared as he is to make us believe in hoaxes I'd rather know ahead of time (thanks to SoftTouch really right now0 that these things are possilbe. I'd rather know in advance about the possibility of bibilical and historical things being "misproven" and that it is indeed corruption, not actual reality and facts, that are doing those things

But, no matter what is found and/or changed in history books and things like that, I will still know where the truth is. The bible is the word of God. And, nothing can be more certain or right than what is from God. Though say for example Einstein or George Washington Carver were geniuses, but even their theories and works do not stand anywhere close as high as the authority and righteousness of the word of God [Smile]

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

I am also reminded that there is a lot of disagreements between scientists on various findings. What one scientist says is a fact, another will say is not a fact. Who's to believe whom?

I am also Certain that the scientists in the military are at Least 20 if not more years advanced of what's in the field (especially in the field of technology). So, even being a scientist does not guarentee that you know all of what's out there.

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Look, I am a scientist and I am telling you that you are buying into science fiction. Do not allow your ignorance to mislead you into believing such garbage. There are plenty of other concrete things to look at that point to the "end times" upon us, but allowing yourslef to believe things which are not scientifically feasible simply because you don't understand the fundamental principles merely makes you look gullible.

Wow did that sound arrogant...

So what is you field of expertise?

--------------------

LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
Advanced Member
Member # 4667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gramajo320   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please remember that God is the one who is in control and He always will be in control. Keep your heart and mind upon God and do not live in such fear of what man might or might not do. When you dwell on things that cause fear that is what satan wants you to do so just keep your heart and mind upon God and fear not.

--------------------
Gramajo320

Posts: 2385 | From: WA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

iisnt the earthquake thing part of project blue beam?

you posted about that project, and it listed man made earthquakes at certain places to make people disbleieve biblical facts. This is by having new things "appear" or what have you.

I feel maybe in the 1930s it wasnt possible but it definately is today. I mean, if they can do it for movies and tv shows (unless its all by computer but i think some of the sets are real life) then why couldn't it be done elsewhere?\

A friend of mine told me that we are capable of altering nature. Supposedly, the tsunami could have been projected another way, but the damage could have been worse where it would have gone. We can turn tornadoes, hurricanes etc (or at least they're working on doing so) in a diffrent direction. I've also heard of being able to stop meterors and asteroids (like in the movie Armegeddon.) What we the common people know of technology and science etc is probably far different from all that's really there. I'm sure its under tight tight guard what's really out there and what is really capable of being done.

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Here's the first part of that article that I quoted in the original post:

Earthquakes: Natural or Man-made?
by Jason Jeffrey

New Dawn No. 57, November-December 1999
www.globalresearch.ca 5 January 2004

The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/JEF401A.html

We bring to the attention of our readers an article on climate manipulation published in 1999, focusing specifically on the incidence of earthquakes.

While there is no evidence of the application of weather modification techniques in the case of the Iran Earthquake, it is important to understand that the US not only possesses the weather modification technologies, it has also confirmed its intent to use them.

quote:
"Weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary... In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels." (Air University of the US Air Force, AF 2025 Final Report, http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/ )

"Technology will make available, to the leaders of major nations, techniques for conducting secret warfare, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need be appraised...

Techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm." (Zbigniew Brzezinski, Former National Security Adviser, Between Two Ages, Greenwood Publishing Group, 1992)

Weather modification technology is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) as part of the ("Star Wars") Strategic Defence Initiative (SDI). Recent scientific evidence suggests that HAARP is fully operational and has the ability of potentially triggering floods, droughts, hurricanes and earthquakes. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction.

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Simple due to energy dissipation, it would be extraordinarily difficult to create an earthquake from tapping into resonance harmonic frequencies from tremendous distances. You will note that in Tesla's "work" he was able to do things basically in the same location as his equipment, not thousands of miles away beneath the surface of an ocean.

True of that time, but that was back in the 1930's. I'm sure by now they've researched and perfected this stuff way beyond what we all know. I'm also wondering if Electromagnetic Low Frequency (ELF) might be used in much the same manner?

--------------------

LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply due to energy dissipation, it would be extraordinarily difficult to create an earthquake from tapping into resonance harmonic frequencies from tremendous distances. You will note that in Tesla's "work" he was able to do things basically in the same location as his equipment, not thousands of miles away beneath the surface of an ocean.

As for changing weather patterns, most scientists are somewhat familiar with the huge chaotic factor to weather (mathematically speaking - this is what makes weather prediction a tenuous science), especially over long distances. Thus, again it might be possible to tweak things in relatively small areas, but would be difficult to produce a deliberate, large-scale effect. However, also as a consequenc of this chaotic and fractal nature of weather, one could perhaps produce an unintended, yet catastrophic long-distance effect by manipulating one small weather system. A good illustration of this concept is what is known as the "butterfly effect" which states that a butterfly flapping its wings in Japan can produce a hurricane in the Carribean.

Tesla was an incredible scientist. We have him to thank for many modern-day conveniences such as indoor electricity and the lightbulb and applicances that run on alternating current.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not long after the 9.1 and the resulting Tsunami, I remember hearing on Fox News that some countries were accusing the U.S. of artificially creating that earthquake. They said the U.S. had secret technology it was using from submarines. From what I’ve read about the HAARP Project in Alaska, it sounds like we do and apparently, it’s possible.

I went searching the Internet for “Man Made Earthquakes” and came across this interesting read:

http://www.whale.to/b/jeffrey1.html
(this is a long article, but an interesting read!)

Suppressed Research: Tesla Technologies

Born in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Nicola Tesla is one of this century’s greatest scientists. A prodigious inventor of electronic devices and pioneer of free energy, Tesla never gained the recognition he deserved because his scientific breakthroughs were deemed to ‘sensitive’ by the ruling corporate and government powers of the day. Thus much of his research was suppressed and stolen.

In a book entitled Tesla – The Lost Inventions, a section is titled “Man-Made Earthquake”. It discloses Tesla’s fascination with the power of resonance and he experimented with it not only electrically but on the mechanical plane as well. In his Manhattan, USA lab, Tesla built mechanical vibrators and tested their powers. One experiment got out of hand.

Tesla attached a powerful little vibrator driven by compressed air to a steel pillar. Leaving it there, he went about his business. Meanwhile, down the street, a violent quaking built up, shaking down plaster, bursting plumbing, cracking windows, and breaking heavy machinery off its anchorages.

Tesla’s vibrator had found the resonant frequency of a deep sandy layer of subsoil beneath his building, setting off a small earthquake. Soon Tesla’s own building began to quake. It is reported that just as the police broke into his lab, Tesla was seen smashing the device with a sledge hammer, the only way he could promptly stop it.

In a similar experiment, on an evening walk through the city, Tesla attached a battery powered vibrator, described as being the size of an alarm clock, to the steel framework of a building under construction. He adjusted it to a suitable frequency and set the structure into resonant vibration.

The structure shook, and so did the earth under his feet. Tesla later boasted he could shake down the Empire State Building with such a device. If this claim was not extravagant enough, he went on to say a large-scale resonant vibration was capable of splitting the earth in half.

An article from the 11 July, 1935 issue of the New York American entitled ‘Tesla’s Controlled Earthquakes’, stated Tesla’s “experiments in transmitting mechanical vibrations through the earth – called by him ‘the art of telegeodynamics’ – were roughly described by the scientists as a sort of controlled earthquake.”

The article quotes Tesla as stating:

The rhythmical vibrations pass through the earth with almost no loss of energy. It becomes possible to convey mechanical effects to the greatest terrestrial distances and produce all kinds of unique effects. The invention could be used with destructive effect in war…”

And from further down this same page:

The January 1978 edition of Specula magazine ran an article describing an incredibly profound phenomenon that could be produced within the Earth by what is called the ‘Tesla Effect.’ According to the article, electromagnetic signals of certain frequencies can be transmitted through the Earth to form standing waves in the Earth itself. In certain cases, coherence to this standing wave can be induced wherein a fraction of the vast, surging electromagnetic current of the Earth itself feeds into and augments the induced standing wave. In other words, “much more energy is now present in the standing wave than the ...amount being fed in from the Earth’s surface.” By interferometer techniques, giant standing waves can be combined to produce a focused beam of very great energy. This can then be used to produce earthquakes induced at distant aiming points.

Now this one is Quite Interesting!

Another leading Tesla researcher and nuclear engineer, Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden, lecturing at a Symposium of the US Psychotronics Association (USPA) in 1981 stated:

Tesla found that he could set up standing waves… in the earth (the molten core), or, just set it up through the rocks – the telluric activity in the rocks would furnish activity into these waves and one would get more potential energy in those waves than he put in. He called the concept the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (TMT).

Bearden goes on to explain how TMTs worked:

They will go through anything. What you do is that you set up a standing wave through the earth and the molten core of the earth begins to feed that wave (we are talking Tesla now). When you have that standing wave, you have set up a triode. What you’ve done is that the molten core of the earth is feeding the energy and it’s like your signal – that you are putting in – is gating the grid of a triode… Then what you do is that you change the frequency. If you change the frequency one way (start to dephase it), you dump the energy up in the atmosphere beyond the point on the other side of the earth that you focused upon. You start ionising the air, you can change the weather flow patterns (jet streams etc) – you can change all that – if you dump it gradually, real gradually – you influence the heck out of the weather. It’s a great weather machine. If you dump it sharply, you don’t get little ionisation like that. You will get flashes and fireballs (plasma) that will come down on the surfaces of the earth… you can cause enormous weather changes over entire regions by playing that thing back and forth.

HAARP: The Pentagon’s Ultimate Weapon

In an Arctic compound 450 kilometres east of Anchorage, Alaska, the Pentagon has erected a powerful transmitter designed to beam more than a gigawatt of energy into the upper reaches of the atmosphere. Known as Project HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program), the $30 million experiment involves the world’s largest “ionospheric heater,” a prototype device designed to zap the skies hundreds of kilometres above the earth with high-frequency radio waves.

Why irradiate the charged particles of the ionosphere (which when energised by natural processes make up the lovely and famous phenomenon known as the Northern Lights)? According to the US Navy and Air Force, co-sponsors of the project, “to observe the complex natural variations of Alaska’s ionosphere.” As well, admit the Pentagon, to develop new forms of communications and surveillance technologies to enable the military to send signals to nuclear submarines and to peer deep underground.

Ever since the existence of HAARP became public, a number of independent researchers have warned the operation has a secret agenda including weather modification, mind control, hi-tech military experiments, and the triggering of earthquakes. Alarmingly, HAARP technology appears well suited to enforce a host of the oppressive goals and agendas of the New World Order.

HAARP transmissions may also be used for the detection and monitoring of electromagnetic or “plasma” phenomena, precursors of seismic activity and tectonic movement. Researchers believe HAARP transmissions are actually being used to activate or trigger exactly the same electromagnetic conditions that can cause tectonic movement.

Jerry Smith in his book HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy, warns many atmospheric scientists working on the secretive military project might be unaware of HAARP’s grave potential to wreak havoc on the earth. He writes:

If HAARP is a TMT [Tesla Magnifying Transmitter], and these researchers correctly understand Tesla’s work, we could be in a lot of trouble. It is quite possible that the scientists working on HAARP do not know that they are playing with… Beyond that their ignorance might be compounded if HAARP is indeed a secretive black-ops military project. The military has devised a way of keeping secrets called ‘compartmentalisation’ where each unit knows only what it needs to know… Only the control group knows what’s going on… If there is a control group familiar with TMTs directing the actions of scientists unschooled in Tesla technology, those lower level operatives could be directed to wreak havoc with created weather or manufactured earthquakes….

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement