Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Soon Now the Tribulattions will begin.

Author Topic: Soon Now the Tribulattions will begin.
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see a need to worry about the tribulation. I believe we will raptured out before it starts. But this said, we need to start praying more and more for our lost loved ones so they are not left behind. I believe Jesus is coming again, soon!
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello brothers and sisters,

I am coming to you again to try to show you other examples as to why I suspect the attacks on the US and Canada.

I hate having to tell you all this, it makes me like Daniel was, very sick and "with cogitations ", and I sincerely hope and wish that I am wrong but there are so many things pointing in the direction that I am right, so therefore here we go.

First off the bible points to these dire predictions as well as all the current happenings. Lebanon's voting day is on the 29th of this month I believe. As soon as Saad obtains office, the First Seal spoken of in the Book of Revelations will be opened.

Re:6:2: And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer

Here is the gentleman at this site.

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/NewsDesk.nsf/0/14896A05A4057235C22570010021A97C?OpenDocument

I believe according to my understanding of scriptures that Saad Hariri will conquer Iraq, Syria, and Egypt. As I have said before, the US has to be out of Iraq in order for Saad to take it over. So that has to open up the door for the Second Horse.

Re:6:4: And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The red horse signifies the United Nations armed force headed by the Russian prince.

ze 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Of course in this prophesy, our Lord is referring to the time when the United Nations comes against against his Holy City, Jerusalem, to Stop the sacrifices. But I am using this to point out who will be coming against us. All the forces of the United Nations.

Our leaders have already agreed to this and have been carefully working in the background to set this up, and give us over to Satan's dominance.

Have you all noticed that they are closing down some military bases? This is current news.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050527/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush

Thats to allow the United Nations more areas to store their needed supplies and for concentration camps.

Someone on this site recently posted an article on the beefing up of the southern borders, thats to keep US citizens in and not immigrants out.

<<<
WASHINGTON – Elite Mexican commandos, trained by U.S. forces to combat the drug cartels have switched sides and are working for the drug smugglers in the border area posing a special hazard to American law enforcement and Border Patrol agents, according to a U.S. Justice Department memo.
>>>

They are recruiting the whole world to take us over, and I believe that they will take canada at the same time, invading canada thru Alaska.

I just stumbled on this site today, and this lady has many things right in her dire warnings with the exception of her dates and the type of invaders. Very interesting though.

Take note that she sees the invasion on a cold day, which Christmas is usally that way, coinciding with my estimate.

http://www.tldm.org/directives/d104.htm

I'd also like to point out one other thing here, the map showing their invasion points has a question mark on the east coast side, that simply coincides with the prophecies of the bombings of New York and possibly the white house.

Now these bombings may not be nuclear since Russia has a new terrible weapon called a particle ray weapon, which is just as deadly as nuclear but doesnt spread radiation. They want to use this beautiful nation after they overcome us. These beautiful homes will be given to those that are in complicity with Satan's plans.

Our national parks are to be turned over to the United Nations in default due to an economy failure, which this is supposed to trigger. Looking back at the twin towers attack and how that disrupted our economy, one can certainly understand what larger attacks will precipitate, an economical collapse.

http://www.warroom.com/exec_orders.htm

Anyone owing money on their homes, I suspect that the lender could immediatley call the loan, and many will lose their homes. And the insurance won't pay off on damages caused by war.

http://www.tldm.org/news4/deathraygun.htm

I have other references but they get quite technical and involved. According to some, Russia has had this weapon for some time now, and have controled space, knocking down everything we put up that is militarily relevent. But our leaders wouldn't tell us that, quitely leading us into oblivion.

This is really going to happen, some may get thru it without much pain, but many will die, because the United Nations, underneath their cloak of "love", wants to reduce the world's population. Thru years of propaganda, carefully applied thru satan's endeavors, most of the world hates us and will enjoy our sufferings.

Additionally, they will cut off our communications with the outside world, and we will also have our electric off for some time too. They have the technology to do that, in fact I think that the New York power failure a few years back was just a dry run, to see how effective it was. No one seemed to know what caused it.

This electromagnetic particle beam will destroy all electrical devices within a certain area of its detonation, meaning everything that you use that involves electricity will be worthless. It has to be replaced. This concept is similar to the E-pulse atomic bomb.

Now all of us here have never experienced anything like this and it's hard to even imagine it, that's why I'm telling you, so that you can start praying to our Heavenly Father, for prayers are the strongest weapon in the world.

Additionally I want to prepare you for it so that you aren't completely caught off guard and cave in to the pressure that could make you lose your eternal salvation.

Some day I'd like to be standing in Isreal and one of you walk up to me and ask me if I'm luvfreelife. And We'd both hold each other and cry, and thank our Heavenly Father for leading us thru by showing us his loving mercies.

God bless you all,

luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement